How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"I'm not interested in Dr. Amidala as a girlfriend or a wife. I don't care if she fucks you once I've fucked her. As far as I'm concerned, you can continue your relationship, and even marry her, but she will be obedient to me as my submissive, and that will cause her to be used by me and others at various times." Samira orgasmed again when I told her she'd be fucking others. "If you can accept that, you and I won't have a problem. She was my submissive before she became your girlfriend, and everything she's done with you has been with my permission. When this phone call is over, she has my permission to suck you off to an orgasm. If she doesn't make it last at least fifteen minutes, she can suck you off twice. She has to swallow your cum. Then you have to leave and you won't see her again until you're on your way here on Saturday. I expect both of you to be here by ten AM. Plan on 90 minutes for the drive. If she's late, she'll be punished."

"Okay."

"Samira, are you paying attention?"

"Yes, Master."

"Is Victoria married, Slut?"

"Divorced, Master."

"Tomorrow, I want you to invite her to come with you. You're to tell her that if she comes, you will be licking her pussy and she will witness you getting a bare assed spanking, plus she'll receive a thousand dollars for her trouble. Tell her that if she comes to witness your humiliation, you will be licking her cunt every day at work." Samira orgasmed again. "I will be giving her some control over you while you're at work. You won't wear panties to work anymore, and no more scrub pants. Dresses and skirts only, so your pussy will be bare. You may remove your collar when you go to work, but it goes on again as soon as you leave work, even during any shopping you have to do. You are to put the next largest anal plug in your ass before you go to work tomorrow morning. It stays inside of you constantly unless you're using the toilet. You will put the third largest in you ass before you come on Saturday. You will be having steak unless you have a religious prohibition against eating meat. We'll have some vegetarian dishes as well.

"I have a young woman here who has been having conception problems. She doesn't know if the problem is hers or her husband's. I want you to get her in to see you on Monday, as early as you can make it after nine, as they're driving from Tacoma. Bill me for the visit and all lab work that has to be done. The Urology group sharing your building will also see Rafi if he wants medical clearance right away. He should have his results by Thursday at the latest. Do you understand my instructions, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"You orgasmed four times tonight, and twice last night. That's sixty swats to your bare slave ass. Now suck your boyfriend off and do a good job. If he complains about your level of skill, I'll add ten more swats to your total and give you cock sucking lessons."

"Yes, Master."

"I'm giving the phone to Charmaine, so you can get her name and phone number for her appointment."

"I apologize for cumming, Master. I'll try to do better."

"Goodnight, slave." I handed the phone to Charmaine and she gave Samira her full name and phone number.

I waited until the call was done, then retrieved my phone. "Did you come to any decisions?"

"Yes. We talked it over and I want you to fuck Charmaine."

"Why?"

"Well, if you're going to breed her anyway, why not start fucking her now?"

"The fertility problem may not be yours. I may not be able to breed her. I will be fucking her for fun tonight."

They looked at each other again.

"If I fuck her, Barry, it can't be undone. She'll have violated her marriage vows. Your marriage might change somewhat as a result. I'm assuming you'll be fucking Ariel in return?"

"Yes," Charmaine said. "I fucked her first. Barry should get a chance to fuck her as well."

"By that logic, I should fuck Barry when I've finished fucking you, since you fucked one of each. Not that I have any interest at all in doing that, but that's the logic you're using. I just want you to realize things may change for you both. You're opening up your marriage, at least temporarily. You're going to need a strong ego after I've fucked her, Barry. You may feel inadequate, and less of a man. Ask Rodney. He's gone through it many times, His wife has had two children that weren't his. His wife fucked bigger cocked lovers because she felt her husband was not man enough for her anymore. I'm not trying to take Charmaine away from you. I don't want a personal relationship with her, but I do want to fuck her, and I will, as good as I know how. You heard Ariel earlier. Imagine your wife saying those things. If you need to discuss it some more, feel free."

"We talked about it quite a lot," Barry said. "You warned us earlier, so it was one of the things we discussed."

"Very well. After I've finished with Charmaine, you may fuck Ariel. You may fuck her cunt, ass or mouth, or even all three. Condoms for her ass or cunt, changing condoms if you change holes. I want Charmaine to lie on the bed with her ass on the edge. I've got a cracked rib, so I need to kneel, stand or lie on my back. Since you're going to be waiting, I want you kneeling behind her head and hold her legs up so I can lick her pussy to prepare her for my cock. When she's had three orgasms, I'll put on a condom and enter her. You can continue holding her legs up if you want, or I can hold them up once I'm standing."

He nodded. Charmaine scooted to the edge of the bed and Barry held her legs up, essentially offering her to me. I knelt on the floor and licked her to three of the very best orgasms I could, and I was almost as good with my tongue as I was with my cock. Charmaine loved it, but she'd been licked before, just an hour or so now, so she was used to it. She managed to maintain control, no matter how hard she climaxed. After the third one, I rolled a condom over my shaft. Charmaine was watching, wide-eyed, as I wrapped the beast. I moved in front of her fuck hole. Barry continued to hold her legs up. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times, soaking the latex in the profusion of fluids leaking from her aroused pussy.

I found my target and pushed.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed. "He's tearing me in two."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, don't stop. Push deeper."

I pushed in another inch.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Barry, he's so thick. I've never felt anything like this before in my life."

I entered her another inch, about half way now. The head was spreading her insides, but my shaft was at it's narrowest now, so giving her pubic muscle a little relief.

"God, fuck me, Brick. Give me all of your cock."

I glanced at Barry, still holding her legs for me, watching me split her cunt wide open. He had a look I'd seen before. His cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum. It was dripping on Charmaine's face. He looked like he wanted to stroke himself, but both of his hands were tied up, holding his wife's legs for me. I plunged deeper, about two more inches. I started widening again, stretching her out some more.

"Fuck, Barry. He's deeper than anyone has ever gone before. I feel like he's rearranging my insides so he can fit in me. I'm cumming again. I'm not sure I've stopped cumming. Oh, fuuuccckkkk meeee! I want it all, Brick. I want all of your cock. Give it to me. It feels so good. Fuck!"

I gave her the rest, and she shot off again, shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm. Every inch of my cock was embedded in Barry's wife, and he was watching her go nuts on it. The others were all used to fucking me to some degree. They knew what it felt like and what it was going to do to them. Still they went wild when I fucked them. This was the first time for Charmaine. People had told her it would be good, but she hadn't comprehended how good, good was. She was begging for it. Faster, harder, deeper, sounding like Laura the first time I fucked her with Phillip listening. Barry wasn't just listening; he was watching. He was watching his wife go fucking bananas on another man's cock. He didn't lose his erection though. No sir, his cock was bobbing up and down with his heartbeat, hard enough to hang a towel on.

About the eighth time Charmaine climaxed, Barry lost it. Cum rocketed out of the end of his cock and splashed all over my stomach, Charmaine's cunt and stomach, and eventually dribbled down over her tits. Charmaine noticed. It's hard not to notice when someone is spraying hot cum all over you. She reached up her hand and milked his cock for the last of it, letting it drip all over her neck and face, while Barry groaned in embarrassed relief. Not any different from Phillip, cumming even without physical stimulation, just from watching his wife get royally fucked.

I fucked her for forty-five minutes, losing track of her orgasms. I suspect Barry might know, but I didn't ask him. I groaned, slammed as deep as I could go, and released into my rubber. Barry had another erection. When I pulled out, he let go of her legs, took my place and slammed into her, pumping madly for three minutes, then releasing. Sperm competition, reclaiming his wife. As far as I could tell, Barry was a cuckold. It wouldn't be the last time I fucked his wife, and Barry would probably witness others fucking her as well. It was a powerful fetish. Rodney realized it. He'd watched in interest as I turned another wife into my slut bitch.

"It's your turn," I said, "you're welcome to fuck Ariel now."

"Can I take a rain check? It's close to eleven and I have to work tomorrow."

"Sure, when do you want your make up day?" I said. I suspected he might still fuck Charmaine again tonight. After the fucking I gave her, he really felt like he would need to bang her hard at least once more.

"I'd kind of like to come on Saturday," Barry said, "see what happens to Dr. Amidala."

"What time do you get off work, Charmaine?" I asked.

"Five."

"You might not get here for most of the action, Barry. They'll probably need to leave no later than eight. I will have worn her out by then."

"Can't I come without Charmaine?" Barry asked.

"How would you like Charmaine coming out here without you, Barry. That seems like a cheating scenario. As long as you're both here at the same time, then you both know what's going on and who's doing what to whom. You start fucking without the other one present, you're asking for trouble. I mean, if you don't care what Charmaine does when she's here without you, she's welcome to come any time she wants, and you can be afforded the same privileges. Just saying."

"Yeah, you're right. Probably best if we come together."

"I think that's best. You might want to talk some more about what you want to do if the fertility problem is yours, Barry. Like I said, I will offer two rounds of IVF if it's your issue, but I will be happy to breed Charmaine, if that's the way you want to go. I love fucking fertile wives without a condom. It somehow makes the sex better when I know a woman is going to drop a baby in nine months. Ariel would you please see them to the door?"

"Yes, Master."

As soon as they were gone, Rodney said, "He's a cuckold."

"That's my take. I'm beginning to recognize the signs."

"So's Rafi," Tracy said.

"Perhaps even more so, since he accepted it without witnessing his girlfriend get fucked. It was accepted with a good deal of meekness. I wouldn't be surprised if he married her despite what I'm about to do to her."

"Will you breed her too?" Rodney asked.

"Not without Rafi's permission," I said. "I'd fuck her and even knock her up if she was willing before she got married, but once she is married, the husband gets a say. I've got to have some rules, no matter how feeble it is. I need to take a shower. It's not often I take a cum bath. Tell Ariel to join me when she's back. Tracy, why don't you stay and I'll fuck your cunt tonight while Rodney fucks your ass. Do you have your Ben Wa balls in you?"

"Fuck, sir. I didn't put them back in when you fucked me earlier."

"I know. I pay attention to things like that. Over my lap."

I gave her ten stiff swats to her naked buttocks.

"You'll start remembering sometime. I would have thought getting spanked in front of your children would have corrected the problem already."

"Perhaps I just like getting spanked too much.," she said, standing up and rubbing her ass.

"It happens."

Ariel joined me in the shower. "I should be able to fuck your ass, tomorrow," I said, soaping her up.

"I'll finally be your three hole slut, Master. I'm looking forward to it."

I bent down and kissed her. Very submissive, nice.

******

Friday was almost quiet compared to yesterday, or tomorrow would be. It was physical training day, and I let Jon fuck Ariel using a condom and paid him for the week. I was finally able to get all of my cock inside of Mi-ok's tiny tight pussy. Oh, did she squeal when I got that last half inch inside her and released a torrent of cum. There's nothing like getting a woman to squeal when you fucked her. Tracy didn't get spanked once for forgetting to put her Ben Wa balls in.

Barry and Charmaine got appointments on Monday, to provide medical clearance and to check each of them for possible fertility problems. I knew I'd be fucking Charmaine again despite who had a fertility issue. Barry had liked my fucking her before too much.

I went shopping for some things I'd need for Samira tomorrow, and a ton of groceries, including more wine, for Saturday and Sunday, given a lot of people were coming over at my invitation. Cheryl called to say that she'd fucked Ricardo (with a condom) on Thursday before she went to work, and Jacob was still up when she got home, even though he had to get up early for his job. He jacked himself off while she told him of her infidelity earlier that day.

"Ricardo is a dancer, and he had great rhythm, which led to some great sex. He's not as large as you or Jamaal, but he is larger than Jacob, and I had a great time," Cheryl said. "Jacob told me to invite him on Monday night so he could watch."

I called Samira before I went shopping to give her further instructions for tomorrow and she informed me Victoria was coming.

"Please, Master. You must let me cum today. I'm desperate. I'm aroused all of the time."

"Desperation is a quality that I like in a sex slave. You've already violated my ban on orgasms multiple times. You should earn your orgasms, not get them freely passed out. I want you freshly shaved tonight, so you're nice and smooth tomorrow. We'll have a small collaring ceremony tomorrow just after you arrive. You will be swallowing a massive load of cum. Your fucking won't be until tomorrow afternoon. Expect to lick a lot of cunts tomorrow, including your nurse. We need to get you trained so when I order you to pleasure someone else, you do a good job. Nothing reflects more poorly on a Master than a badly trained slave. Ariel will give you instruction on both pussy pleasing and cock sucking."

"Yes, Master."

"What name did you pick out for your collar tag?"

"Whore, Master."

"That is how you'll be addressed by everyone in private tomorrow. There are children living here. In front of them, you'll be address as Sam, your public slave name. We wouldn't want the children to know what a whore is while they're so young and impressionable."

"Please, Master, please let me cum!"

"So sorry, Whore, but not today."

Of course she climaxed when I called her Whore. Samira had definitely developed some slave heat already. She'd be a screamer.

It was also the day that Tom started moving into Jeri's townhouse. Jeri texted me to let me know he was already bringing some of his stuff. She told me that the dinner planned for our bet was scheduled for two weeks from tonight. I told her to expect an additional guest. I'd managed to get hold of a second submissive, one Doctor Samira Amidala.

"How the hell did that happen?"

I told her about taking Ariel to my urologist for medical clearance, then taking her to the OB/GYN immediately afterward to get her on birth control, so I could fuck her bareback.

"I told the nurse that Ariel couldn't put on a gown because she was submissive and I needed to keep her naked where possible to reinforce her submission. She told the doctor, who had some questions, and then wanted to observe me punish Ariel to ensure I wasn't abusing her. So I spanked Ariel's naked ass in front of the doctor and nurse, and then the doctor inspected her freshly spanked bottom. She was clearly aroused, and I suspected she was submissive or Dominant, and I gave her my plain 'Brick' business card to call me if she wanted to learn more. I sent three other women for birth control on Wednesday, and she called me Wednesday after work. I treated her like a slave and she immediately responded well to that, so I enslaved her over the phone. She's coming tomorrow with her nurse and boyfriend to be properly collared and fucked."

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Electrical engineer, Asiatic Indian like her, fairly close to an engagement, but not yet fucking. She explained the situation to him yesterday, and said she could start fucking him with my permission, if he came to watch me claim her for the first time. He agreed to come and witness it, and he would then get to fuck her, and Ariel."

"So you think he's a cuckold?"

"Can there be any doubt if he's going to watch his girlfriend get fucked and lick her first cunts?"

"I really need to do a paper on this. I'm amazed at how many of them you're unearthing. Have him call me on Monday."

"I'll ask him, though I won't order him. I will give him some incentive, however, since I now control his girlfriend's cunt. He wasn't the only one, however."

I informed Jeri about Charmaine and Barry and how I might be breeding Charmaine because they apparently had a fertility problem, although Barry had let me fuck her without knowing for sure that he had the fertility problem.

"Charmaine loved her fucking, and Barry loved it so much, he had a spontaneous ejaculation while holding his wife's legs apart for me to fuck her."

"Just like Phillip."

"Exactly."

"I'd like to see him too."

"He's coming to Seattle on Monday for some medical tests. I can ask him to call you when I see him tomorrow. I wouldn't necessarily tell him you're researching cuckolds. He doesn't realize yet he is a cuckold, though it shouldn't take him long to figure out."

"I can tell him I'm looking into how infertility might affect his masculine self image."

"That should work. I should get a stack of your business cards and start handing them out. You can talk to Rodney as well, not to mention Karen's husband, Greg. I'll tell Karen tomorrow night you'd like to interview him."

"When does she become fertile?"

"Last Saturday was the final day of her last ovulation. I suppose it's possible she's preggers now, but she'd just stopped birth control, so who knows. I suppose that makes it two and a half from now for the next one to start. Oh, and Nick texted me to say that Nora was pregnant. He said he's signed up for some classes at college."

"So happy to hear it. Sounds like he's figuring it out. That reminds me. How are your ribs?"

"Still sore. I'm still fucking kneeling, standing or on my back."

"It's still a Brick fucking."

"Goodbye, Jeri."

"Goodbye, Brick."

The last thing I did that night was claim my slave's ass, while Tracy licked her. Ariel liked anal sex almost as much as she liked regular sex.

******

I had briefed all the adults in the house about what was going to happen today, and everyone was a little excited. I was waiting outside the house at 8:45, waiting to see if Samira would be late. At five minutes to, a nice BMW drove up. Rafi was driving, Samira in the front seat, Victoria in the back. Rafi was around 5-11, slightly darker in coloring than Samira, slender. He didn't look as if he worked out, but not unfit, either. At the same time I was inspecting him, he was inspecting me, wondering about the barbarian who was going to fuck his girlfriend. Still he took my hand and shook it when I stuck it out towards him, unsure of what was expected of him.

123456...8