How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samira was clearly nervous, and excited. I imagined I would find her wet when I touched her, which I immediately did since the kids were in the house. I slid a hand up her leg until I hit moisture, still three inches below her pussy. She gasped and moaned. I went the rest of the way and inserted a couple fingers in her cunt. Samira gasped and climaxed.

Victoria looked shocked, like she didn't know what was going to happen today, so I asked her.

"Did Samira tell you why I asked you to come today?"

"No, except she said I'd get paid a thousand dollars if I came. Why did you just touch her like that?"

I looked at Samira. "I couldn't, Master. It was too humiliating."

"Master?" Victoria asked.

"Ten more strokes, Whore. Tell Victoria why she's here."

"My Master is fucking me today," Samira choked out. "I'm to lick your cunt today if you wish me to."

"The reason why Samira was so interested in watching me punish my slave is she's one herself, and hadn't been punished yet, and wondered what it might be like. She's been in a long distance submissive relationship to me since before she met Rafi. She's here to be claimed and used, by you too, if you wish it. We'll discuss it more. Have you seen her collar?"

It was black leather and rather subtle on her neck. I made her turn so Victoria could see the tag hanging on the front of her neck, saying "Whore".

"Doctor?"

"Not doctor today. Today she's Whore when the children aren't present," I said. "Sam, when they are. Sam will be her public slave name. Isn't that right, Whore?"

"Yes, Master."

"I wanted her claiming to be witnessed by her boyfriend and one of her employees. I chose you because you witnessed her behavior at work on Monday, and you're single so I don't have to worry about offending a spouse, plus you're good looking. You can choose to refuse, of course, no one will make you do anything, but I'd like the first pussy she ever licks to be yours. Here's your money. Thanks for showing up even though you didn't know what was going to happen today." I handed her the check."

Victoria was still in shock. She looked down at the check.

I took out one of the purchases I made for her yesterday. A wide gold necklace, almost a choker. I showed her the writing engraved on the inside, "Whore".

"Interesting name you chose for yourself, Whore. There are many more subtle ways to proclaim your slavery. This is your public collar. You may wear this one to work or around your family and boyfriend's family and children only. Everywhere else you go, you'll wear your other collar which proudly proclaims your private slave name, Whore. Since there are children present, I'm exchanging your collar now. Please kneel with your back to me."

Samira knelt on the concrete and I took off her plain leather collar, and fastened the other one around her neck. I put the other one in my pants pocket, then helped her to her feet.

"Why don't you come in and I'll introduce you to the others."

I led all three into the house and introduced them to everyone there. Franklin was particularly interested in Rafi, due to his coloring, as he was closer to Franklin's skin color than to Rodney.

"Are you my father?" He asked.

"No, I'm not your father. Isn't Rodney your father?"

"He's my daddy, but he's not my father. Daddy couldn't have children, (through no fault of his own), so Mommy had a baby with another man. Brick is going to give Mommy another baby."

Out of the mouths of babes. Apparently, not everything that went on here was secret from an inquisitive mind.

Rafi looked at me, and looked at his girlfriend, wondering if that was something I had planned for her. I wouldn't mind, but he didn't know it had to be with his permission.

"As Franklin said, Rodney couldn't have children with Tracy. With his permission, I am staying here to give them another child. Both of the boys have different fathers."

"Is that something you've done for other women?" He was quick. There was nothing wrong with his intelligence.

"Tracy will be my fifth. I only impregnate a woman with her husband's permission."

"What about unmarried women?"

"I think children flourish more in a home with two parents, don't you?"

I think I got the message across as he seemed to settle somewhat. "I would agree," he said.

Maybe not a total cuckold. I might not be breeding Dr. Amidala.

"Now that we've got the introductions out of the way, we've got some other business to take care of. Victoria, Ariel, Sam and Rafi, please come with me."

I led them to the adult section, and Ariel immediately removed her clothes. I explained. "This is the adult section of the home. The children don't come over here. Their nanny sees to that. Everyone who comes to this side of the house, must strip. You may hang your clothes in this closet. Victoria, since you had no clue why you were coming today, I'll make an exception for you, although if you plan to participate in Whore's ceremonial collaring and get your pussy licked, you might as well remove them here. If you wish to wait to see what you want to do, that's fine. Rafi, since you know why you're here, I expect you to be naked."

Victoria left her clothes on for now, unsure about the whole thing. Rafi unceremoniously removed his. He wasn't at all hard, though I estimated he'd be average sized if he were. I removed my clothes and both women kind of stared. I wasn't hard yet, though I was starting to get hard in anticipation.

I took Whore's hand and led her to the bedroom and had her kneel. "You're going to remain in this room until you've orally pleasured every adult here, man or woman. Since a whore you named yourself, a whore you'll be. I'm going to put your other collar on you now, proudly proclaiming your new name. Then you will suck my cock, you will swallow all of my cum. Then, I expect you to suck Rafi's, swallowing all of his. Victoria, you'll be next. If you want the first pussy Whore will ever lick to be yours, you may sit in the chair or lie on the bed. Whore will lick Ariel after you.

"When she's finished with Ariel, she'll be spanked for cumming without permission, and for not telling Victoria why she was coming here. Ariel and Rafi will remain here, and I'm going to send everyone else in, one by one. She will orally pleasure every other adult in the house. Her face is not supposed to be cleaned up at all until she's finished.

"Whore, Ariel will give you pointers on how to pleasure men and women, pay attention to her as she's a very good sex slave, who pleases me greatly. Rafi, if you should develop another erection while watching Whore service all the other adults, Ariel is here for your release. If you wish to fuck her cunt or ass, wear a condom, she knows where they are kept. Whore has no right to claim your fidelity in her relationship to you, considering her submission to me. Ariel can also use you to instruct Whore how to be a better cock sucker if you need relief. After Whore has orally pleasured everyone, we'll take a break for lunch. She can put on her public collar again, and clean off her face before rejoining society. It will be interesting to watch her interact with everyone else after she's licked and sucked them.

"After lunch, we'll come back here and I'll claim her pussy. You may fuck her immediately afterward. It's what is known as reclaiming. Retaking her after she's had sex with someone else. Her pussy may feel loose after fucking me, but it does tighten up again, and she'll start using Ben Wa balls to keep her nice and tight for me and anyone else she fucks, including you. She won't fuck anyone else, unless you want to see her fuck someone else, although we also have three people coming over later who she'll have to orally pleasure. She can finish up the night with her nurse again before you leave, around eight or so.

"While everyone else is using her mouth, Victoria, I'd like to discuss what I'd like you to do at work every day. You can choose not to, as I have no control over you, but I would ask you seriously consider my request, since you already know what she is.

"Rafi, I want to make clear what I hinted at before. If you choose to marry this submissive slut, I will not have unprotected sex with her at any time you may be trying to have children. I won't make you raise a child you don't want, or would hate. If you have no problem with my breeding her, I would happily do so. If I do so, I imagine both your families would know of her status as my slave slut. I want any child I produce to be loved and cared for by both parents. If you don't want me breeding your wife, I won't. That is a promise. If you never want to see me have sex with Whore again, you don't have to watch. I'm doing this today, because others close to her, watching her whore herself, makes her feel more submissive. Strangers watching her won't make her feel humiliated enough, but her boyfriend and nurse watching her will make her feel more like a whore. She's on a hair trigger now. If I touch her again, she'll orgasm, she's that close."

Rafi nodded, and I took the other collar I'd taken from my pants pocket when I took them off, removed the gold collar handling it to Ariel.

"Don't lose that. It was damned expensive."

I buckled Whore's plain leather collar back on her neck and ordered her to suck my cock. She eagerly attacked it, though she lacked skill, apparently not participating much in sex over the past few years. She had to stretch wide to accept all of it. Rafi started getting an erection as she sucked me off. I didn't want to make a long production out of this, so let her extract my cum in ten minutes. As I warned her, I flooded her mouth with my cream, more than she was prepared to handle, and it spilled out of the corners of her mouth.

"You'll learn to swallow all of it," I said. "Spilling your Master's seed will result in punishment."

"Yes, Master."

"Rafi, you're next. Make it good, Whore."

I sat down in the chair with Ariel pulled into my lap, playing with her. Whore attacked Rafi's cock as eagerly as she'd attacked mine, to more affect. She was getting most of his cock down. Victoria seemed to be enjoying the show. She'd enjoyed Ariel getting spanked at the doctor's office, so she wasn't a total prude. In five minutes, Rafi busted a nut. Whore did a better job of swallowing his, but he did have smaller nuts.

"Victoria, it's your turn. Will you be participating?"

In answer, Victoria dropped her drawers and lay back on the bed. We all watched Whore lick her first cunt. I could see she'd need a lot of work, but she'd be getting lots of practice today. Despite her lack of cunnilingual skill, Victoria climaxed in fifteen minutes, clasping Whore's head in her hands and rubbing her face in her cunt.

It was Ariel's turn. "You have my permission to cum, slut."

"Thank you, Master," Ariel said, plopping down on the bed beside Victoria. When Victoria released Whore's head, she started on her next cunt. Ariel was easy to please. Slaves are always ready for sex.

Ariel got the paddle and I smacked Whore's naked ass seventy times. I went a little easy on her because I'd never tested her limits. Still seventy was a lot, and Whore whimpered and groaned through much of it, taking it as well as Ariel had taken hers in front of Whore. I thought Victoria was amused to see Whore getting spanked. Rafi seemed aroused by it. There's something about seeing a well formed ass being turned red while bent over a lap. I got another erection, but I was saving my cream for her claiming.

"I'll start sending the others in," I said. "Victoria, please come with me so we can speak in private."

She didn't have much to put on, but I had to put on all of my clothes at the door. While I was dressing, she said, "You have a real fat cock."

"You noticed, did you?"

She blushed, then said, "It's hard not to notice."

"It's the thickest one, I've ever seen," I admitted, "and I've seen a few, locker rooms and gyms."

"Do I have to be a slave to get fucked?"

I laughed. "No, just a slut."

"I must be a slut then, because I want to get fucked."

"It has to wait until after I've claimed Whore, as I want to leave a massive amount of cum in her."

We exited and I sent Bonnie in next. I poured Victoria a small glass of wine and took a seat on a love seat and invited her to sit beside me so we could talk without raising our voices.

"Sam won't just be my submissive when I see her; she'll be my submissive every day, but I have no way of making her feel submissive every day, nor ensure that she's being obedient. I need someone who can watch her at work and ensure she's following my directions. I'd like that to be you. I don't want to advertise her status to everyone, but thought one person at work should know. You already know what she is, and I'd like it to remain just you. It's nice to know that a person is keeping an eye on her, but I don't want to ruin her reputation or affect her medical standing.

"What I'd like you to do, is ensure that Sam's cunt is bare every day, no underwear, that she keeps her pubes shaved off. She needs to start using Ben Wa balls to exercise her pelvic floor muscles and keep her pussy tight. It's like doing Kegels. You can ask her several times during the day if she has them in. If she does not, you will give her a ten swat hand spanking to her bare ass for failing to have them, at some point where you can do so without the whole office knowing she's getting a spanking. She can't lose her medical authority by you being seen to punish her. If you need to wait until other employees left for the day, would be a good time to exercise the authority I'm giving you. I'll give you two hundred dollars a week to do these things.

"She needs to earn her orgasms by pleasuring others. I'd like her to lick you to an orgasm in the morning, to put a smile on your face for the rest of the day, and another one in the evening, before you go home, when you're tired and foot sore. In addition to licking your cunt, you can have her rub your feet in the office. If Rafi or I have no plans for her, you can go with her to her house, or make her come to yours. She may give you a massage, or more orgasms, whatever you want. I want her in frequent service to others. You need to keep this secret from her other employees. If she's pleasured you, she will earn pleasure for herself.

"She can't masturbate or otherwise have orgasms. Her orgasms belong to me now, and through me, to you. If she's satisfied you, you can give her permission to cum if she fucks Ravi, or have her masturbate for you. She will be fucking Ravi frequently from now on. He deserves it, considering how she will be used by me. If he's in town, he should get at least one orgasm per day, but if she hasn't been pleasing, you can order her to give him a blow job, so she doesn't receive pleasure herself. She's being slave conditioned to be more pleasing, through punishment and pleasure."

"What if I have a friend over?"

"She can pleasure female friends, but male friends need to be okayed by me for Rafi's sake. She will fuck other men, but I'll be in charge of that, so I can limit it. I will occasionally give you other directions for her. Perhaps I'll make her wear a sex toy and put you in control of it. If for some reason, you can't follow my instructions, let me know. Other than the things you'll be doing daily, I don't want her to know what to expect. She also needs to see female patients I need seen for one reason or another. You'll meet one tonight who has a fertility issue. They'll be paid for, but it might require overtime. I'll pay for any extra costs associated with the patients I need seen. It won't affect your practice at all in a negative way, except for perhaps a bit more work, for which you'll be compensated. If you do well at this, in addition to the additional money finding it's way into your pocket, you can expect gifts, dinners, shows and other benefits to come your way."

"Including fuckings."

"Including fuckings," I laughed. "If you want to be fucked without a condom, get medically cleared, and make sure you're on birth control. Anyone you fuck who doesn't have medical clearance, must use a condom. I don't want to be responsible for a major STD outbreak in Seattle. Had you ever been licked by a woman before today?"

"A few times. I identify as bisexual."

"If it's not too personal, were you married to a man or woman?"

"A man."

"The cause for its dissolution?"

"Infidelity."

"His or yours?"

"You know, most people would just assume it was the man's"

"While that was true in my case, I wouldn't make that inference. Who cheated?"

"Me. He caught me in bed with a girlfriend."

"He didn't ask to join in?" Genuine surprise.

Victoria's turn to laugh. "He's one of those assholes who thinks gay sex is a sin."

"More's the pity. He could have had a great time. For your last cunt licking of the night, do you want to do it so I can fuck you at the same time Sam is licking you?"

"A guy after my own heart."

"All of the women here like licking cunt now. I encourage it."

"It's too bad you live down here."

"It won't be for much longer. Tracy becomes fertile next Wednesday, Thursday time frame, a couple weeks more to determine she's caught, then I'm gone. Back to Seattle."

"Now you're talking."

I spent more time getting to know a little more about Victoria. A nurse for ten years, early thirties, a body like a naughty nurse wet dream, though not quite as nice as Whore, originally from Idaho, with a dash of cowgirl, settling down in Seattle after going to school at U Dub. First discovering her bisexual tendencies in college, where there were more women in the nursing program, though she tended to like men more.

"I like it that you will thoroughly enjoy it when Sam needs to pleasure you. Did you ever imagine yourself with her face buried between your thighs?"

"No, seemed pretty straight to me. I had no idea she could be twisted so easily with the right person in charge. I did get that she seemed to be aroused by Ariel, but I thought it was the unusualness of the spanking."

"In my experience, you're mostly aroused by spanking, I mean really aroused, not just as aroused as anyone would be over a nicely formed ass, but smell my cunt aroused, only if you're a submissive or Dominant. When she called, I just started treating her like a submissive, and she folded."

"Wait a minute. You just put her into submission since you were in our office? I thought she'd been in a long distance submission to you for six months?"

"A lie. A fabrication to make it more palatable to Rafi. How would he feel if he found his almost fiancée had succumbed to me after dating him for close to six months? He'd feel like shit. I don't want him feeling like shit. I don't want him to end his relationship with Sam. If I had got my hooks into her first, and it seemed as if I'd let her date him because I wanted her to have a relationship with him, it wouldn't hurt as much. Imagine how he'd feel if they'd been dating for six months, but she told him she was going to fuck me first. If all of her sex with him was with my permission, he'd feel like he was the one who benefitted from her submission."

Victoria thought about that for a time. "I suspect you're right. You had first dibs on her, but you're willing to share with him probably makes more sense. My God, she dropped hard."

"I sense she's one of the most submissive women I've ever met. Just didn't know it, and needed a little push. I pushed, she fell over. Would you like to fuck Rafi?"

"I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but being honest, I'd rather fuck her, or you, or even Ariel. Anna, Marianna, and Mi-ok are all pretty hot too."

"There's a flight attendant coming by later tonight, named Karen, who's delicious as well. She's the next one I'm going to breed after Tracy. Her husband is a total cuckold. Also an art store clerk and her husband, named Charmaine and Barry. Barry is a little smaller than Rafi, and Charmaine loved my cock last night. They are the couple with conception issues. If the problem is Barry's, I suspect I'll be breeding Charmaine. He had a spontaneous ejaculation last night as I fucked his wife. It's it's her, I guess it's either a surrogate or adoption."

1...345678