All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but that giant tome was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

how is this guy and all these idiot women not dead from STD's yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't bother to read it. I noticed the number of stories as well as followers and decided it wasn't worth it. According to your bio it's taken you six years and nearly three hundred stories to accumulate a mere 1600 followers. I doubled that in less than four years and just over 100 stories.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Emma needs to go home in 2 months with a baby bump.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I honestly wonder at some of the comments. Anonymous, he quite clearly explains why STD's aren't, I can only assume you don't actually read things before commenting.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous who said he didn't read it because he got more followers with fewer stories. A lot depends upon what you write. A lot of my material is in the Novels/Novella category, which doesn't attract a lot of readers. Despite being highly rated, (4.5+) It might take a month for a chapter to be read 3000 times. A chapter of this cuckold story was read 5000 times in two days. It's one of the reasons I started writing in this category. Despite being poorly rated, most around 4.0 or less, I get more views and more followers as a result. And all people writing in this category get criticized and shot down in Loving Wives/cuckolding. You very seldom see one getting a decent score, no matter how well written they are. People love to flame them, often without reading them. I decided the balance the high scores and devoted following of the novel readers, with the high readership, low scores and frequent shit comments. Hopefully, the people I pick up in this category will read my other stuff as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story in the series. I always try to not read it in one sitting. I particularly liked the part of Karen’s mom Emma becoming airtight.

Newt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, I rated this chapter with 5 stars. I did not, however, read it. Just found the whole thing too distasteful. I am now wondering what the rest of the novel will consist of. What I once found amusing and entertaining has spiraled down into being cheap and disgusting. But ! I will see it thru to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous