How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 26

Story Info
Brick continues turning Jeri into a slut in front of her BF.
17.2k words
4.78
13.8k
12

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Brick continues turning Jeri into a slut in front of her boyfriend, Tom. They go to Club Sapphire twice, and in between, Jeri is gang banged on her own bed for several hours. This chapter contains cuckolding, oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, gay sex, stranger sex, spanking, a gang bang, group sex, and train. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to Steve Fits and JohnnyGalt for their editing assistance. Any remaining errors are mine.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 26

Club Sapphire

Wednesday, the day of the amateur stripping contest. My sluts all had another stripping lesson, tightening up their routines for later that night. It included Trudy. She told me she'd gotten into the doctor that morning. Brett didn't as he had to work, but he had an appointment for Monday. Paula told me she'd gotten the results of her medical exam and proved she was clean.

They spent some time with Luwanda picking out the three songs for their stripper sets. While they were practicing, I was busy setting up something for Thursday night at Jeri's house. Friday was gang bang night at Club Sapphire.

Saturday was my last night as Jeri's Master. I didn't know what I was going to do on my final night, but I wanted it to be memorable.

Emma was still menstruating and her pussy was sore from her piercing and tattoo. She would only be able to blow people tonight. Friday, I might be able to turn her loose, but I'd have to see. I was inclined to only let my sluts get fucked in the cunt, unsure if I should let people who weren't properly schooled in anal sex to fuck them. Fortunately, they had to ask for permission to touch anyone. Gang bang night, I could put them all in the same room.

After Trudy had done her practice set and chosen her stripper songs, I had her give me another lap dance and suck my cock in front of the rest of the class. She had a hard time handling my fat prick, but her enthusiasm for sucking almost made up for it. She was surprised by the volume of my cum, being two or three times the amount her husband usually gave her.

"Are you going to fuck me again, Brick?" She asked after she cleaned up after herself.

"Not Brick, Master or sir."

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me, sir, or Master. Do it right if you want me to answer your question."

She squirmed a little. She WAS down on her knees.

"Excuse me, Master. What are you talking about, and are you going to fuck me?"

"Did you, or did you not, give me your pussy last night?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Master. Respond correctly."

"Yes, Master." She wanted to know where this was going.

"If I own your pussy, doesn't that mean I'm in charge of all your fucking from now on?"

The logic of that was irrefutable. "Yes, sir."

"If I own your pussy and am in charge of all your fucking from now on, doesn't that imply that I own you, the person wrapped around my pussy, since you can no longer do anything with my pussy without my permission, including fuck your husband?"

"Yes, Master." She shivered.

"And doesn't that mean that you're my sex slave, whose every sexual act, now belongs to me?"

"Yes, Master, it does mean you own me sexually."

"Which is why your husband will never fuck you bareback again, unless I give him permission to put his bare cock in your pussy."

"What if we want to have children, Master?"

"Do you want to have children, slave?"

"Yes, Master, we do."

"Do you want it to be Brett's child?"

"Do you mean to make me pregnant with another man's child, sir?"

"Only if Brett were to agree to it. I won't make either of you raise another man's child unless I know that any child would be welcomed and loved by both of you. If neither of you wants any child but Brett's, when you decide it's time to have a baby, he'll be allowed to fuck you bareback, and no one else will. He'll also be allowed to fuck you bareback on special occasions such as birthdays, your wedding anniversary, perhaps Christmas or New Year's. The rest of the time, he'll wear a condom if he fucks your cunt. If both of you agree that you'd love any child, no matter who the father is, you'll take pot luck on the father. I will provide an educational trust for any child you have while I own your pussy.

"If either of you decide at any time, you no longer want me to own your pussy, you'll tell me and this cunt reverts back to you and Brett. I don't own it in perpetuity, because you gave it to me in a moment of passion. At that point, I'll quit fucking you. In answer to your original question, I won't fuck you again until I know you're medically cleared, which should be by Monday. The next time I fuck you will be bareback, and I'll be leaving my cum in your cunt for Brett to clean up. He doesn't get to touch you sexually again until I've had your cunt bareback, no licking, no fingering, no fucking. You don't get to masturbate my pussy either. No orgasms without my permission until I fuck it again.

"I own Emma's pussy for six more weeks. She's going to go home with another man's baby. I own Paula's pussy for four months. Her pussy reverts back to her husband when she's been bred, or when my ownership ends. In all probability, it will be a black child. Quentin loves interracial porn, primarily, black on white, and he's agreed that he'll love any child, no matter the race or color of the child. I'm going to tattoo a Queen of Spades symbol on her pussy after she's been black bred."

"Are you going to pierce or tattoo me, like you did Ariel and Emma, sir?"

"Not unless both of you agree. It's a more permanent mark of ownership, and you may someday change your mind. I will mark you if both of you agree to it. If you do, I will have 'Brick's Pussy', tattooed on your mons and you'll wear my jewelry on your pussy. My pussy also needs my permission to cum. You must ask and receive permission to cum before you orgasm. You'll be punished if you cum without permission."

"Yes, Master, I understand. How will I be punished?"

"A spanking to your bare ass, ten swats for each offense. The next thing for you to understand, is I want the person carrying my pussy to be fit, and in good shape. I'm going to purchase you a gym membership, and I want you at the gym a minimum of five days a week working out for a minimum of one hour. The gym membership will include a personal trainer for an hour. You'll reward the personal trainer for their help by fucking them every day they help you. It won't be the same person every time, and might be a woman, so be prepared to lick pussy. When you've lost sufficient weight, that will be the first day your husband can fuck you bareback again. You'll be taught how to be sufficiently pussy proficient in the next few days."

"I'm not a lesbian, Master."

"I didn't say you were, but I own you and your pussy, and I expect you to use it to pleasure my other pussies. You don't have to like it, just obey. You can always choose to take your pussy back, but as long as I own it, you'll do what I want you to do, including lick pussy, starting with my other four and anyone else who wants a cunt licking before you leave here today."

Trudy looked around at all of the other women in the studio. "All of them, Master?"

"Everyone who wants it. I'll be announcing your availability as soon as you agree I still own your pussy."

"Yes, Master, I agree you still own it." Trudy blushed as she said it.

I stood up. "May I have your attention, please. Luwanda, please kill the music." I waited until the music stopped. "As most of you already know, Trudy and her husband, Brett, gave me her pussy last night. My pussies have to learn to be sexually pleasing to both men and women. Anyone who wants to get their pussy licked by my pussy today before you leave, just tell Trudy to give you an orgasm. She's never been with a woman before, but she does have a pussy herself, so hopefully, she does understand what feels good to her. Only one orgasm apiece. Luwanda, you're welcome to partake as well. My other four pussies do have to ask to be licked. After she's done, you four will draw straws to see who licks her back. Thank you. You may continue, Luwanda."

One of the other women who was ready to go, having just finished her set and picked her music, immediately came up and asked for her pussy to be licked. I surrendered my chair so she could sit down, and Trudy began to lick her pussy. It was sweat soaked and moist from her stripping performance, but Trudy soldiered on until the woman had an orgasm. All but one of the women eventually accepted a pussy licking, including Luwanda. By the time she was finished, Trudy's face was glazed with the cum of twelve different women.

When my four pussies drew straws, Emma drew the short one. "Lick her to three orgasms, Slut."

"Yes, Master."

What do you know, Trudy forgot to ask for permission to cum, and immediately received thirty swats to her bare ass in front of the rest of the class. I swear, her face was as red as her ass was as she had to undergo the spanking in front of everyone in the class.

I paid for stripping outfits from the large selection Luwanda carried for the girls she trained, to be put on when they reached the club.

******

The strip contest didn't start until 7:30, although I wanted to get there by 7:00 to take care of business. I took all of my sluts out for supper, a mid-range restaurant where I might play a little without much censure. None of the men were invited, except Tom, who was told to show up when he got off work. All the other men were instructed to show up at Club Sapphire at seven. Trudy was the only one of the five not dressed like a slut, as I still hadn't purchased her slut clothes.

Seeing five women, four practically falling out of their clothes, and only one man, was odd enough as it was, but I also fed Jeri in my lap, while she wore a Lush, which embarrassed her no end, but also excited her. She left a wet spot on my pants from where her pussy juices leaked through her dress. She was more embarrassed when Tom showed up, and he saw her squirming on my lap. I didn't obviously finger fuck her because of the Lush, but I touched her enough sexually, it kept her on edge the entire meal. She had to ask to orgasm several times during the meal. Tom had to keep adjusting his pants as he watched me.

We left for Club Sapphire after the meal, Tom driving two and me taking three. I was carrying all of the forms filled out the night before and checks to cover the cost of everything, including a thousand dollar checks for those women who'd agreed to strip tonight, who weren't mine. They'd get paid regardless of whether they won or not.

As people showed up, they had to show their ID's and their names were checked off against the roster of names I gave them the forms for. Johnny Walker got a good look by everyone when he arrived. I think he made the bouncers nervous he was so big and strong looking.

Before the contest started, I gave my sluts their final instructions.

"I don't know in what order you'll get called up to dance, but after you do the dance, I want all five of you to go out and ask other members if you can give them lap dances. When asking, you should ask if you may touch them. This includes the other people I invited tonight, who you may already know, but you will make sure at least three of the people you choose, are total strangers. They should then ask if they may touch you. Anyone who asks, will be given permission to touch you in anyway they want. Except for Emma, you each have to find a minimum of three men to fuck your pussy, and three men or women to lick or suck to an orgasm. Emma needs to suck or lick all six. You will use condoms for the fucking. Your ass will be off limits. I'd prefer if you stay in this room so I can keep an eye on you, but if the customer wants a little privacy, he can take you to a semi-private room. However, you're to find Mr. Walker and take him with you as a form of protection. Theoretically the bouncers will respond if anyone gets too aggressive, but I want someone I know, to be close enough to respond.

"You can choose your own customers to fuck and suck, including you, Trudy. If you want all men tonight, you can have them. You won't always get to choose. You'll be coming back on Friday for Gang Bang night, and you have to fuck the first ten people who want you, including women. Your asses will be off limits that night as well."

"Yes, Master," they all answered.

"You ladies might want to circulate through the room and decide who you'd like to fuck after your set is over."

The five women got up and mingled with the crowd. Tom stayed with me, but kept an eye on Jeri, even knowing she wasn't fucking anyone until later.

I told Quentin and Brett to get their asses over here.

"Brett, I need to discuss what I told your wife about owning her pussy from now on. Quentin, I need to discuss something with you as well."

"Quentin, since you have so much interracial porn, and seemed so excited by the thought of Paula fucking black men, I'm going to breed Paula with black men exclusively when she's fertile, except for me. I will fuck my pussy any time I wish. I figure there will be a 95% chance your next child will be black. Once she's pregnant, no matter who the father is, she'll receive a Queen of Spades tattoo on her pussy. When she's fertile, you won't have my permission to fuck her without a condom on. There is no chance you will be the father. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Brett was extremely surprised to hear that Quentin was going to have a black baby. I think he immediately became concerned he might be having one. He certainly looked nervous as he'd given me his wife's pussy as well.

"The second thing I'm telling you, Quentin, is your wife has received medical clearance she's clean. I'm going to start fucking her bareback, beginning tonight. After I fuck her, I want you cleaning my pussy. That's your job, Quentin, cleaning your wife's pussy for me. For the time being, you'll be wearing a condom every time you fuck her. Only me and those I choose for her breeding will be fucking her bareback until she's pregnant. If you break that rule, you won't be fucking anything for four months. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir. Very clear."

"Now you, Brett. You're probably wondering if Trudy is going to end up pregnant from a big cocked black man like Paula is. Is that what you were thinking?"

"Yes."

"Yes, sir, Brett. Like Quentin, you gave me your wife's pussy. That makes me her Bull, in charge of all the sex she has. As such, you will address me respectfully like Quentin. Yes, sir. No, sir. Thank you, sir. If you don't. I won't let you near your wife's pussy. You didn't even put a time limit on it like Quentin did. He only gave me his wife's pussy for four months. I suspect that's all I need to breed her with a black lover. As long as I own Trudy's pussy, I decide who, what, when and where she fucks. You don't get to touch my pussy again until I claim her bareback. Not your fingers, your mouth, or your cock will touch my pussy, or tits or ass. You may kiss her goodnight, but both of you will wear pajamas to bed.

"After I've cum inside of her, you can start fucking her again, but only wearing a condom. You will never again fuck your wife again without a condom unless I give you specific permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good man. I won't breed your wife unless I have permission from both of you to do so. Quentin already gave me permission to breed his. He flushed her birth control pills down the toilet for me. Unless you tell me otherwise, impregnating your wife is one of the few reasons you'll be given permission to fuck her bareback, nor will I take her off birth control without both of you agreeing that you want a child. While I own her pussy, she's my sex slave, and I will have first priority to her cunt. If you're in bed with your wife, and I tell her to come to me, she'll leave you in your bed and come. If I come to your house, I will kick you out of your bed and claim it for my own until I leave. If you're having dinner with your parents, and I tell her to come, she'll make her excuses to them and come for her fucking.

"She was learning to lick cunt today. She licked every woman there to orgasm except one, Trudy will become a sex toy to both men and women while I own her pussy. Once you receive medical clearance, you will be able to fuck Trudy's mouth and ass without a condom, but her pussy remains my exclusive domain to deposit cum inside of it. No one else would cum inside of her without my permission.

"She should receive medical clearance by Monday. On Monday night, I will come to your home and claim your wife for the first time. You will keep your wife's pussy clean, just like Quentin. After I claim her, and you lick my cum out of her cunt, you can stick a condom on and fuck her again. I imagine you'll be pretty desperate by then. Despite wearing a condom, Trudy will be responsible for cleaning off your cock. You can remove the condom and she'll suck your cock clean. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir."

I gave Brett the rest of the rules I'd given Trudy, including the fact that she needed permission to orgasm, and that she would be punished for disobedience.

"I spanked her naked ass thirty times today at the class because she did not have permission to cum and climaxed three times when Emma licked her cunt. Both of you should know your wives are going to fuck three men and suck or lick three other people to an orgasm tonight after they strip. Three of them can be people they already know, three of them have to be total strangers. The men will be wearing condoms when they get fucked. You can watch your wives fuck and suck, but you can't interfere, or you'll be removed from the club, and it will be a minimum of two weeks before you fuck your wives again."

"Yes, sir."

They started the strip contest, and there were lots of contestants. More than I'd thought there'd be. It was the fourth dancer before it was anyone I knew from Luwanda's, the pretty brunette who I thought would be a great stripper. She did a great set, got lots of applause, more than any of the others so far. She slipped a robe over her nakedness, collected her clothes and stepped off the stage. A lot of people went up to her and asked if they could touch her, or if she'd fuck them. She told them all no, and came to me.

"How'd I do?"

"Spectacular. You're unquestionably the best dancer at Luwanda's. Here's your check."

"Thanks. May I touch you?"

"Of course."

She sat on my lap, sliding up until she was against my hard cock, then kissed me, passionately, with lots of tongue.

"Whoa!" I said when she gave me air. "What was that for?"

"I thought you were a perv showing up to watch girls strip, but you never even paid much attention to any of us dancing except your ladies. You paid attention to them, like you cared about them. And, it didn't hurt that you paid us $1500, for last night and tonight, plus paid for half of our fee, but you didn't expect anything for it. It was just a nice thing you did, and I appreciate it."

"You're welcome. What's your name? Real, not stage?"

"Amber."

"That's your real name?"

"Do you want to see my driver's license?"

"I guess I'll trust you."

"If I weren't a dyed in the wool lesbian, I'd like to see what that fat prick felt like in my pussy."

I laughed. "I could always show you, lesbian or not."

"Then I'd lose my Gold Star status."

"I'm unfamiliar with lesbian slang. What does that mean?"

"I've never had a dick in me."

"Yeah, you'd definitely lose that. It's like two dicks in one."

She laughed.

"All of my girls have to suck or lick three cocks or cunts tonight. If you stick around, one of them might approach you."

"Too much testosterone in here for me. I need to find a nice lezzie bar to hook up with someone."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers