How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was watching his girlfriend on the big screen, taking cock after cock, looking at all three angles as she was fucked.

Rafi was the next one to fuck my ex. He must have gotten some pointers while watching me fuck his fiancée. He gave her a very respectable thirty minutes, half in her ass from behind, half in her pussy in the missionary, kissing like teenagers, cumming in her cunt at the end. The other women started returning from the bathroom as they'd completed their enemas. Roxanne was the first, quickly followed by Tracy, Ariel deferring to the Mistresses in the group. Roxanne had gotten fucked by Jamaal and she sat on Jeri's face as Rafi finished in her cunt.

Man Mountain Johnny was the next to claim Jeri's pussy. We could hear her orgasmic cries even with the sound off on the TV. Jeri's legs were wrapped around his ass, clutching him to her, her hands scratching his back.

"Where the fuck did you find him?" Tracy asked me.

"Jade's tattoo parlor when Emma was being tattooed."

"Does he belong to anyone?"

"Nope, he's a free agent."

"I have to fuck his cock. He's got the biggest schlong I've ever seen and he's almost as fat as you."

"He said only one woman has ever been able to take all of his cock."

"I'm damn sure going to try."

When Johnny pulled out, Jeri's pussy was already a mess. Rodney went next and knowing what had just been in Jeri's cunt, and how big his prick was, he went straight to her ass, while Cheryl lay on the bed letting Jeri clean up Jacob's sterile mess.

I had Becca get in a sixty-nine with Paula while I claimed her ass for the first time, Quentin watching her howl on my cock. He was stroking his cock and I told him he could put it somewhere rather than jack off, so he plunged into Emma's ass and left a hot load. She went into the bedroom to follow Cheryl.

Not wanting to fuck Paula too long on the first ass fucking, I left my cream in her bottom, and she followed Emma. Jamaal was fucking Jeri's cunt now, not afraid to follow Johnny and Emma was squatted over Jeri's mouth, whose busy tongue cleaned my sperm from her Emma's. Tom was finally fucking someone, Whore, banging her hard as he watched the fuckings play out on the screen.

Since Jamaal was busy, Becca asked me to fuck her.

"Ass or pussy?"

"Pussy, definitely pussy."

I gave her a good twenty minute fucking so she could add to the mess on Jeri's face. Bonnie wanted me next. As I fucked her ass (still fertile so pussy was being saved for Rodney), and she'd definitely been exercising, down about twenty pounds and toned, Johnny was fucking Tracy (pussy), Rafi was fucking Victoria (pussy), Barry was fucking Laura (pussy), and Vincent was fucking Roxanne, (ass, a good size for that).

Quentin was the next to fuck Jeri, and he took her ass too, since I'd claimed his wife's before he'd ever fucked it. Barry followed him, also fucking her ass. I'm glad the smaller cocked individuals were the ones fucking her poor ass, and not the bigger cocks.

By 10:30, every man but Jacob, Carrie, Tom and I had fucked Jeri. Every woman had had her pussy or ass planted on Jeri's face, some more than once. Jeri was a righteous mess. She had cum covering about 90% for her body, having rolled through puddles of the stuff, if not having it put on her in some other way. I thought she'd appear more exhausted after her ordeal, but she still seemed to be going strong, adrenaline and arousal fueling her. I was sure she'd feel it later, but she wasn't yet.

It was my turn. I turned up the sound on the TV and joined her in the bedroom. I knew Tom was still watching. He'd cum in someone four times during the fucking thus far, and when I left, his cock was still hard.

Jeri's legs were spread, waiting for her next fuck, a huge pool of cum at their juncture, cum seeping from her pussy and ass in thick globules. Her entire face seemed glazed in male and female cum, some fresh, some dried and crusty. She was a beautiful mess, a glorious slut, made so by me.

I leaned over her, my cock poised at her super saturated folds.

"Put my cock in your cunt," I ordered.

"Yes, Master."

She reached between us and put my cock where it needed to go. I slid forward, parting her folds, filling her, pushing out a cupful of cum. Fucking into her was indescribable. I'd never fucked anyone who'd been fucked by so many before me. What did it feel like? Thick pudding, hot motor oil, warm baby food. How do you describe it? Did I care others had fucked her before me? Not a bit of it. Before I was halfway in, she asked for permission to cum.

"You may cum," I said. "Cum freely, Trollop. Cum as often as you like."

She spasmed, moaning, as I claimed her. I made love to her, despite the mess, kissing her, our tongues dueling. I kissed and licked her neck and breasts, leaving love bites. I bent her nearly double and slow stroked her to orgasm after orgasm, driving my cock into her until it was coated with the cum of all her previous lovers and her own copious pussy cream.

Knowing Tom was watching, and listening, I said, "You love for me to fuck you, don't you, Trollop? You love having my cock in you, splitting you in two?"

"Yes, Master," she gasped. "I love fucking you."

"Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Please, Master. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your cum. I want to feel your heavy balls empty themselves in me. I'm your Trollop. Fill me."

"Is this my pussy, slut?"

Jeri caught herself before answering. "Yours and Tom's pussy, Master."

"He'll be happy to hear that, Trollop." She smiled at me.

I fucked her until 11:00, making her orgasm over and over, crying out, begging me to fuck her. When my watch alarm went off at eleven, I slammed as deep as I could go and filled her, blasting my cream inside of her, cock pulsing, ass clenching and unclenching as I emptied my balls.

"Now, lick me clean, Trollop. Lick the cum of all those men off my cock. Get me hard again so I can fuck Ariel. You're to spend the night with Tom, in this bed, smelling like a whore. I want you to please him. I believe the last couple days have been hard on him, so take care of him. Tomorrow might be harder."

"Yes, Master. I'll do the very best I can."

When I had another erection, I got up leaving her on the bed, legs spread, cum seeping out of every orifice. I sent Tom in to reclaim her.

"Tom, she's yours now for the night. You're to sleep with her in that bed. She has to spend the night there. If you don't want to stay with her, I'll find someone who will. Do you understand."

He nodded.

On the big screen TV, we watched as Tom bathed her with his tongue, cleaning up the mess we'd all left behind. I had Ariel mount me on the couch and she bounced up and down on my cock. When Tom had her as close to pristine as he could get her without soap and water, Tom banged her hard, fucking her like a madman. He'd drained himself so thoroughly that evening as Jeri got fucked, he was still fucking her forty minutes later. Suddenly, he tensed, pumping what cum he had left into her ravaged cunt.

They were both exhausted. Tom reached up and turned off the lamp. The camera still had enough light to show him curling around her weary, well fucked body, and go to sleep in the world's largest wet spot.

I turned off the TV and shooed the people who still remained away. After they were gone, I had Ariel close the door. Emma, Ariel and I cleaned up the kitchen, putting away any food we wanted to keep.

We went to the third bedroom and I got into bed with my two sluts. I had Ariel fuck Emma with the glass dildo for thirty minutes while I told Emma that when I did to her what I'd just done to Jeri, she was going to be fertile and it would be recorded for her husband. Listening to me, she orgasmed over and over again. I went to sleep with both of them wrapped around my torso.

******

I got up when Tom got up, giving him some breakfast after his shower. He looked shamefully at me, remembering the cameras were pointed at the bed last night when he did his reclaiming.

"Did you see everything?" Tom asked.

"You were quite tender with her, up until you put your cock in her," I replied. "It looked like you had a very strong orgasm."

"It felt like my balls were trying to come out through my dick," he admitted. "God, I feel like such a fool."

"Don't be, Tom. Who got hurt? I know Jeri wouldn't have wanted to spend the night with anyone but you. She needed you after getting us. Everyone else was just fucking. You were love."

"You mean that, don't you?"

"Absolutely. She had just been involved in this wild and crazy sex thing. She probably felt like the biggest slut in the world, wondering how anyone could love the crazy person she became in that room. You showed her that she was still loved, still wanted, still desired, by the man she loves. She didn't have to worry. You were just what she needed at that moment in time."

Emma sat down naked in his lap. "I thought it was a lovely thing you did, Tom; very thoughtful and tender. I love fucking Brick. We all love fucking Brick. We probably can't help it, but it is just fucking for me. One of the things I miss about being here in Seattle with him, instead of in San Diego, is my husband not being able to do for me what you did for Jeri. I mean, he must be enjoying it, else why would he have given me to Brick for two months, but I don't know how he's affected by it. He can't show me he still loves me the way you did for Jeri. That was so sweet. I need to talk to him today, Master."

"I know, I think you should call him after breakfast. Tell him what happened to Jeri last night and that it's going to happen to you when you reach fertility."

"Yes, sir."

Tom's expression became more bemused, instead of abashed, realizing we weren't all making fun of him for his behavior. He left for work feeling better than when he got up.

Jeri was still sleeping, her night of debauchery having exhausted her. Since she was going to fuck ten total strangers tonight, I felt it incumbent to let her sleep. She finally got up at eleven, going directly to the shower to soak off the remnants of her cum stained body. I started cooking her food as soon as she got up, having it ready when she padded into the kitchen.

She looked up at me. "I feel so ashamed of myself, sir."

"Why exactly?"

"You had to see what Tom did for me last night, Master? I know you had the fucking TV on."

"I did. He was feeling a little freaked by it himself this morning."

"Did he say anything, sir?"

"He just asked if we'd seen everything, and we had, and said so. Told him it was a very sweet and tender thing he did for you. Emma told him the same."

"Does he hate me, Master?"

"Doesn't seem like it."

"I was such a fucking slut last night, Master."

"Yeah, you were. A glorious, fucking slut, an amazing slut." I put the food down in front of her. "I bet you're starving."

"Famished, sir."

"Fucking that much takes a lot out of you. Ten more tonight, all strangers, all wearing condoms. Perhaps more than one at a time."

"God, sir, I can't believe what you've done to me this week. What Tom as accepted. I'm frightened."

"Why?"

"What if he thinks this is all I want from now on, to be fucked over and over again, sir. What if he thinks he'll never be enough for me. I admit I've loved it. I've loved being a slut, but how does that equate with being a wife and mother? Maybe he'll realize I can't be a wife and mother. That all I can be is that depraved animal last night."

"Unless he's said something to you, it doesn't seem he's thinking that. I think he's getting used to the idea of being a cuckold, and it's not exactly appalling to him. And if you submit to me in the future, it won't be like this. Remember that I needed you to quickly and definitively enter into deep submission, and accept me as your Dominant. I've done that with Ariel and Whore. Am I doing the same things to them this week that I've done to you? I had a week to turn you into a submissive slut and test Tom. That's it. It won't be like this again."

"I hope you're right, Master."

"Hurry up with breakfast. We need to change the sheets on your bed."

"I can't believe he slept in there, on that bed with me, sir. You really are a depraved son-of-a-bitch."

I smiled at her.

I helped her change the sheets when it was time. I told her to trash the sheets, and wash the rest; I'd buy her another set.

"Good. I doubt either Tom or I could look at those sheets again without imagining what happened on them. I'm not sure I want that reminder, sir."

"Pick out what you want on Amazon, and send me the link."

"Thank you, sir."

We washed the rest. I never put a bedspread on it, so that wasn't an issue, just the two mattress pads I put on just in case, and we removed the plastic, which had made an annoying sound while we were fucking on it.

I was helping the three sluts make a chef's salad for supper, when Jeri got a text. "Oh, no."

"What's wrong?"

"Tom isn't coming to the club tonight. He said he didn't need to be there. I've ruined it."

"Did he say you've ruined it, or that he's leaving you?" Emma asked.

"No. He just said he can't come, and he'd see me later."

"Then at the most, he just doesn't want to see you get fucked again, and it may be something entirely different," Ariel said. "The man who fucked you last night did not look like a man who thought his relationship was ruined. That man loves you."

"Maybe it was because he did that," Jeri said. "Maybe he realized he couldn't keep doing that. It was too degrading for him to continue on this way?"

"Cuckold's don't view humiliation and degradation the same way most people do," I said. "Look at Phillip. Hell, look at Quentin. He sucked a strange black cock Wednesday night so his wife could suck a big, black, dick. I'll bet that was the first time he'd ever done it and probably wouldn't have if he wasn't so into interracial porn and his wife fucking black men. If Tom hated it that much, he could have stopped. He didn't have to lick you clean. He could have fucked you, reclaimed you that way. That man licked you because he loved you, not because I asked him to or he thought he needed to. He had to want to do that."

"Do you really think so, sir?"

"Reasonably certain, yeah. I know he's nervous about the changes he's seeing in his life. He didn't grow up expecting to be a willing cuckold. Most people don't grow up thinking they want other people to fuck their wives or girlfriends. Society in general frowns on that. But I told him Wednesday night he wasn't that much different from every other person in that swinger's club. All those people go there to have sex with people other than their spouses, and to see their spouses fuck someone else. He's not a freak, and I believed he accepted that. It's just scary, but I think he's coming to terms with it."

"I suppose. I just feel nervous because he's seen so much these last few days, sir. He knows now I'm not the person he fell in love with. I've shown him how different I am from the person he wanted to move in with."

"And he also said the orgasm he had last night was the most intense orgasm he's ever had in his life. He said it felt like his balls were trying to crawl out through his cock. I've made sure he's fucking you several times a day. No matter how strange it's seemed to him, it hasn't kept him from fucking you frequently. He's getting something out of this, whatever it is.

"You're not used to infidelity either. You divorced me because of it. Did it bother you that Tom fucked four different women yesterday and sent every one of them into that room so you could lick his cum out of their cunts and asses?"

"Four, sir?"

"Four, and he still had enough juice to fuck you last night. That's five orgasms between seven and twelve-thirty AM."

"Okay, I guess that makes me feel a little better. I know I'm still going to be nervous until I see him again."

I kissed her. "That's my slut. Worry when you have something to worry about."

******

The only people I invited to Gang Bang night at Club Sapphire, were my five current sluts and their boyfriends/husbands, and Johnny. Johnny was a bit of extra protection as I had five women to look after. Tom had begged off, which left Quentin and Brett to witness their wives' debauchery. I kind of staked out a room with ten beds in it, figuring I'd have the five of them in one room where I could keep an eye on things with Johnny's help. I wanted my five to fuck ten total strangers, but Johnny might get to fuck one or more of the other women getting banged in here.

I'd inspected Emma's piercings and tattoo closely before we left the house and she seemed to be healing fine. I gave them their final instructions before sending them each to a bed.

"I don't want any of you fucked in the ass tonight. They still have to ask to touch you, and you can give them permission to fuck your face or cunt. I want you to accept the first ten people who want to fuck you, man or woman, short, tall, skinny, fat, dwarf or giant. The first ten people to ask, you fuck. Everyone will use a condom. No exceptions. You all have my permission to cum tonight, although I'm going to spank all five of you on your bare asses ten times on general principles, right here in the club in front of everyone before we go home.

"Emma, you're the exception. If you start feeling sore due to your piercings, you can stop at any time. You've been begging to get fucked, and you can be, but don't overdo it. Everything looks like it's healing nicely, but if you see any blood, stop. I'll be extremely angry if you don't.

Quentin and Brett, I want you pimping your wives. Every time someone comes close, invite them to fuck her. Tell them your wives won't refuse sex if asked; pussy or mouth only. You can stick close enough to watch your wife get gang banged, but no interfering. When they've fucked ten people, you can get your cock sucked, or fuck your wife with a condom on.

"On Monday, both Quentin should have their medical clearances, as should Trudy. Brett, you didn't get your appointment until Monday, so you're still limited to condom sex. I want you all at my hotel at the Hyatt Regency on Monday night at eight o'clock PM. I'm going to claim Trudy's cunt bareback for the first time. Brett will clean my cum out of my pussy when I'm finished. Quentin won't be able to fuck his wife bareback when I'm done, but he can fuck Trudy. Brett will need a condom to fuck Paula, but she can suck your cock to an orgasm without a condom if you choose. When Quentin has fucked Trudy, Brett, you'll also clean his cum out of her. Your job is to always keep my pussy clean. When you finally get clearance, Brett, you can fuck Paula, and Quentin will eat your cum out of his wife. Paula and Trudy, while you're getting fucked bareback by the other one's husband, you'll be licking her pussy to thank her for letting her husband fuck you. Any questions?"

"No, sir," they all answered.

"Good. Ladies claim one of the beds for yourself, and after you've fucked or sucked ten people, you can quit."

Now I might be an equal opportunity fucker, but by my standards, Ariel, Jeri and Emma were clearly more beautiful than Paula and Trudy. But the two husbands pimping them got them just as many fuckers as the others received.

Brett started the ball rolling, saying, "Fuck my wife. She wants a good gang bang and won't refuse any offers for her pussy and mouth. She loves to fuck and suck. Nothing she likes better than a hard cock shoved up her cunt. She loves the taste of cum. She'll swallow your sperm like it's mother's milk. She'll even suck your cock clean if you cum in her cunt. No reasonable offer will be refused. She'll fuck anyone."

When Quentin saw men start taking Brett's offering, he had Paula stand by the bed and extolled the virtues of her body. "Look at these magnificent tits. Wouldn't you like to fuck your cocks between these beauties. Black men, look no further for your next fucking. She loves a thick black cock in her married white pussy. Ladies, I'm talking to you too. Anyone with a nice strap-on can fuck this beautiful cunt, or get their pussies licked by her rug munching mouth. Step right up and fuck this marvelous creature."