How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"Are you a member of the Yakuza?" I asked Kenzō. I pointed to his missing pinky finger. His tattoos would have been covered by his clothes.

"I used to be," he admitted.

"Would there be any risk to me or the other people I'm with if I agree to your request?"

"Not anymore. I've been out for ten years."

"Why don't you have children?"

"My cock and balls were cut off ten years ago."

That couldn't be a coincidence. "Who did you piss off?"

"My Oyabun, the big boss. I slept with his favorite mistress."

"Not his wife?"

"I'd be dead if it was his wife. It's why I had to cut my finger off and why I'm out of the Yakuza now."

"Is that why you're willing to surrender your wife's pussy to me? You can no longer pleasure her normally?"

He blushed. "Yes. She hasn't had regular sex for ten years. It was my fault, for fucking my Oyabun''s girlfriend. I felt I needed to do something for her."

"Do you agree to surrender you pussy to me, Aiko? You want to have sex with me?"

"Yes, Brick san."

"Do you want to have a child, Aiko?"

"I had not thought of it until James and Wyoming said they wanted a child, but yes, I'd like a child, if my husband would permit such a thing." She immediately said something to him in Japanese, and they carried on a quick conversation for several minutes. Eventually, Kenzō said, "Hai," which I knew to be yes.

"He said I can have a child."

"You seemed reluctant, Kenzō. Is it because the child would be half white if I gave her a child?"

"Yes, none of our American friends know of my situation. If I have an half white child, it would create explanations I wouldn't be fond of providing."

"What if the child was all Japanese?"

"You could do this?"

"I don't personally know of any Japanese men who could provide the sperm, but I could find some, or create a circumstance in which the men would not know who they were fucking. You could pick someone yourself, and they would never know who they were having sex with."

"How would you do this?"

"Paula, the woman I was fucking tonight; her husband is excited by the prospect of her having a black child. When she's fertile, I'm going to have her fuck black men almost exclusively, so she has one. I could say the same thing about another of the women. That I'm in control of her breeding and that she wanted to have a Japanese baby to embarrass her husband, but doesn't want to know who they are, so we put them in a leather mask that locks around their head and can't be removed. Put them in a room with your wife and let them have sex. Use several different men over the course of her fertile cycle. I know a single Korean girl who would be enough like your wife physically, if they couldn't see, they would think they were fucking her.

"Alternatively, we could have like a glory hole situation with your wife on one side, and the men fucking her on the other side. They shove their cocks through the hole and fuck whatever's on the other side. They'd never know who they were fucking. Hell, you could pick any or all of your buddies, but they'd all need medical clearance. I won't let your wife fuck anyone she could get a disease from."

"What do you think of this idea, Aiko?" Kenzō asked.

"Because you fucked your Oyabun's mistress, and got gelded, I believe you should suffer some shame for your poor decisions, just as I have suffered for the last ten years. I would prefer to have a child with Brick san. I won't insist on it, but if I'm to be fucking him anyway, it would be easier to just have the child with him, than have men in masks, or getting fucked through a hole."

"If you're going to raise a child together, it would be better if both of you can agree on a way to do this so that the child is raised in a happy home," I said. "If Kenzō would forever resent the child, it wouldn't be a good place to raise it. Why don't you discuss this together since this is the first you've even discussed the idea. Go to my doctor and get medical clearance. Because of your age, Aiko, I'd like you to see a woman OB/GYN I control, to see if there's any reason you shouldn't be having a child. The other thing you might want to consider is any child of mine might be bigger, and heavier, than a Japanese male's, and might be harder to deliver."

"What do you mean by control?" Aiko asked.

"She's another permanent sex slave." I added her name and number to the back of my card. "Hers is the second number on the card. I have an arrangement with her to see anyone I refer as fast as possible. Get an immediate appointment."

"How many women do you 'control'?" Aiko asked.

"Eight at the moment. Three men have given me their wives' pussies indefinitely. Two of them have been bred by men other than their husbands. I have Paula for four months, and she's going to get black bred. I have Emma for two months, and she's going to go home to her husband bred, by a random assortment of men. I have two permanent slaves, one single, one engaged to be married, the doctor, and I have one through this Sunday, not being bred. She's my ex-wife."

"You're a busy man." Aiko said.

"Not too busy to take you for however long you give me your pussy."

"Do you want me to lick a pussy now?"

"I think I'd prefer to see how your husband is going to react to another man fucking you. I'd like you to suck my cock."

Aiko nodded, then pulled down the zipper on my trousers and released my cock, already growing hard.

"You are very big, Brick san. I haven't had anything in my pussy for ten years except for a couple of toys. I look forward to fucking you."

She bent down over my prick and started licking and sucking, getting what she could into her mouth. I didn't watch her blowing me. I watched him watching her. If he was to be believed, and I had no reason he'd lie about having his junk removed, he couldn't get an erection, and I saw no evidence of it. I could see the yearning on his face, however, the desire to feel what I was feeling. He still remembered what it was like to have a wet mouth descend over your cock. That pain was in his eyes, as well as what arousal he could feel.

Aiko was good. You could tell she'd done this very well before, but was perhaps out of practice. Ten years without a cock to practice on. She was also hampered by no practice on anything as fat as I was, but she made an excellent effort.

I didn't want to take too long in the alcove with Johnny outside frightening people away. I let my sap rise after ten minutes, and despite the volume of my discharge, Aiko swallowed it all. On the whole, Kenzō had remained calm, with a multitude of emotions briefly flashing on his face as he witnessed his wife blowing me.

I pulled her up to kiss her, still watching Kenzō. She put her arm against my chest.

"My mouth still tastes of you, Brick san."

"I've tasted myself before," I said, pulling her the rest of the way and kissing her.

Neither of them seemed upset by the intimacy of a kiss. I pushed my hand down her body, finding her silky hair covered cleft, finding her wet and aroused. I pushed a finger inside of her, making Aiko gasp. Figuring I knew enough now not to pay attention to Kenzō to worry any longer, I captured her lips again. She was tight, the tightest cunt I'd felt since Mi-ok. I finger fucked her to an orgasm, all the while I kissed her. She spasmed in my arms, sighing softly.

"Put my cock away, Aiko. See my doctor. I will accept your pussy for as long as you both give it to me."

"Hai, Brick san." She tucked my prick away.

"I'll leave you two to talk about the pregnancy thing. If you're going to have a child, raise it in a happy home. Let me know when you've got your medical clearances."

They both nodded.

I went back to my table with Johnny. "Did you get a chance to fuck anyone?" I asked.

"I fucked three women, only one of yours though. The others were swingers."

"Yeah, I saw Ariel made a beeline for you. Did you get all of your prick into her?"

"She lacked about two inches."

"Have you ever gotten all of your dick into someone?"

"One tall lady. She was a sweet ride."

"I'll bet she was."

******

They announced the winners of the amateur strip contest at 11:30. As I'd expected from what I'd seen and heard, Amber won. I told the MC that she had to go home and to mail her check to her. I also sent her a text. Jeri came in second, and Emma third. Their lessons and innate sexuality had come through for them.

"Isn't it nice to know that if you ever want to give up your psychology practice, you've got another career to fall back on," I told Jeri. "You were a damn sexy slut up there."

"I blame it all on you, Master," Jeri said.

"I resemble that remark. You'll be riding back to your place with me. Emma and Ariel are going to ride back with Tom. Ariel will shoot a movie of Emma sucking him off on the drive."

"Yes, sir. Did you get three more sluts to fuck?"

"If medically cleared, yes, two of them for breeding. I'll tell you about the Japanese couple later. They're interesting."

"Yes, sir."

Jeri ran into Tom's arms and kissed him.

I sent Paula and Trudy home with their husbands, reminding Quentin he could fuck Paula once with a condom on, and that Cindy's baby sitter had to be rewarded with three orgasms. Brett was reminded that he wasn't to touch my slave again in any way until I fucked her bareback. His dick was so hard, I knew he'd be tempted, and I didn't want him doing anything but jacking off a couple times tonight when he got home.

"If you touch my pussy, cuckold, I'll lock your cock in a cage and you won't fuck your wife again as long as I own her pussy."

"Yes, sir."

I told Ariel, she needed to ride with Tom and take a movie of Emma sucking him off on the drive for her husband.

What I mostly wanted to do was have a talk with Jeri with a little privacy.

As soon as we were in the car, I said, "Tom admitted to me after your stunt with him, that he's a cuckold."

"I guess I pretty much expected it after what's happened so far, sir."

"He said he wanted to marry you."

"Even after all of this, Master?"

"Yes, even after all of this."

"What happens now, sir?" Jeri asked.

"I'm going to have you fucking lots of different people tomorrow night. Not just fucking, but making love to them. From six or so until eleven PM, you're going to be fucked as many times as the men can get it up, everyone who's currently clean, so no condoms. You aren't going to be able to clean up between lovers. You're pussy and ass will be drenched with cum and Tom will be watching it all unfold on the big TV in the living room. You'll also be licking a lot of cum out of a lot of pussies, or asses, all of them cleansed first. None of them will be strangers like tonight. All friends or acquaintances who Tom has met once or more. I'll be the last one to fuck you. After it's over, Tom gets to have you for the rest of the night on that bed, where he's just witnessed the raunchiest sex and smelling like a bordello. I want to see what he does.

"Friday night, it's back to Club Sapphire for gang bang night. You'll be fucked by ten complete strangers. You don't have to make love to them, it will just be fucking. Tom will be the last one to fuck you after the ten who preceded him, and he doesn't have to use a condom.

"We'll return home and I'm going to claim you again, fuck you in your bed. Maybe I'll give him Emma for the night. I'm not sure she can take ten cocks in her pussy yet, but Tom will be gentle with her and he's not as fat as I am. I told Tom that marrying you, was not mutually exclusive with being my slut on occasion..."

"You mean remain your slave, sir?"

"Only if you want to, and not permanently. More like part-time, when you felt like it, and probably not for more than a weekend at a time. If you don't want to be my submissive on occasion, you don't have to, even though you seemed to enjoy it. That's entirely up to you. But he seems open to the idea of you fucking other people. He's enjoyed watching you. He admitted as much when he said he was a cuckold.

"Tom asked me what a sometime slavery would look like and I told him. He seemed to be receptive to the idea at the time. He may change his mind after what you go through the next couple nights, although I said if I had you in the future, you wouldn't be fucking any strangers. Have you enjoyed being my slave?"

"God help me, but I have, Master."

"Then you have choices to make as well. You can be a part time slave, or just enjoy sex with me on occasion, with Tom's likely permission."

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Master?"

"When we get back to the townhouse. I want you to do it in front of Tom before I fuck you again."

"I am such a slut, sir. I'm actually looking forward to the next couple days. What did you want to tell me about the Japanese couple?"

"The man used to be Yakuza, the Japanese criminal gangs. He had sex with his bosses favorite Mistress, and as a result, had to cut off his own pinky finger, and then both his cock and balls were cut off. He was married at the time, so he hasn't been able to have sex with his wife for ten years. He felt he owed her for fucking up so badly. They haven't been able to have children as a result.

"When they heard Jack and Wyoming say they wanted a child, Aiko started to consider having a child as well. I offered to arrange Japanese impregnation so it wouldn't be so humiliating to Kenzō to have a half white child. He liked that idea, but Aiko felt if she had to suffer the humiliation of having her husband gelded for fucking his bosses Mistress, he should suffer and have a half white child. I told them I didn't want Kenzō raising a child he despised, so they needed to do what was right for the child, and not look at this as a revenge fucking. They'll be talking about that before any breeding gets done. Wyoming is fertile, she's been off birth control for six months. Aiko for ten years. Jack and Wyoming are willing to give me her pussy until she's pregnant, Aiko for a minimum of six months, but given the condition of his manhood, I suspect I'll be fucking her for a long time."

"It's not dangerous, sir?"

"He said it wasn't. He isn't a current member, moving here after being relieved of his equipment."

"Damn, sir. That's bad."

"It was. I guess you need to watch where you put your pecker when you're affiliated with a criminal gang."

"Some husbands as well, Master. Watch where you put your pecker."

"I pay attention to the husbands' reactions. I had her suck me off and kiss me while paying strict attention to his reactions. Johnny was close by, too, just in case."

It was after midnight when we got home. Jeri was sucking me off when Tom, Ariel and Emma walked through the door. As soon as he got an eyeful of that, I bent her over the couch and had my way with her, though cutting it short after about fifteen minutes. After I pumped her cunt full of cum, I told Tom to take her to bed for the night. Despite it being a work night for him, I heard Tom banging her for twenty minutes afterward, reclaiming her, but not really, and I think Tom realized that now. He would have to share, but he seemed good with the idea.

******

Only Tom had to get up early for work, so the rest of us slept in. I had to do a few things today before supper, but nothing too complex. When I finally did get up, I went out and got some surveillance cameras and set them up in the master bedroom, with several good angles on the bed, and ensured I could view the three cameras on the big screen TV in the living room.

I composed a lengthy email to Edward.

Emma was entered in the amateur strip contest at Club Sapphire last night. She did really well, coming in third place. After her set, she had to give lap dances to six people who allowed her to touch them, followed by sucking off their cocks or licking of their cunts. Three of them had to be total strangers. Unfortunately, we can't record her activities in the club, but I am enclosing a video of her sucking off the man who brought her home last night.

The reason she only gave oral sex to everyone, is she's been menstruating since Sunday, and sore and at risk of infection after being tattooed and pierced last Saturday. Friday is Gang Bang night. If she seems healthy enough for sex, she'll be fucking that night, though I'll keep a close watch on her. Health permitting, she has to fuck ten complete strangers on Friday, mouth and cunt. She's going to call and talk to you about her adventures. She's a little frustrated she isn't getting fucked as much as my other sluts.

We changed the sheets on the bed. I made sure there was plastic sheeting on the mattress, then a couple of mattress pads, then some older sheets. I assumed we might have to throw them away after the night was over.

Jeri made note of my preparations and shook her head. I smiled at her. Before supper, I had my three sluts clean out their bowels. Caterers delivered the food at five and set it up in the kitchen and dining room. It wasn't gourmet food, but it was filling and would keep our energy up for the fucking to come.

Life was good.

******

I'd invited Cheryl and Jacob; Whore, Rafi, and Victoria; Rodney, Tracy, and Bonnie; Roxanne, Laura and Phillip, Becca and Jamaal; Johnny, Jade and her cuck husband, Carmine, who Jade had feminized and who she called Carrie; Paula and Quentin, and finally, Vincent.

Vincent and Quentin had finally received their medical clearances and could fuck bareback, although Quentin wasn't getting permission to fuck his wife bareback yet, he would be fucking Jeri bareback.

Everyone had some food, wondering what was going to happen next, and Jeri was the only one who knew, and she was nervous as a result. After everyone had a bite to eat, I sent Jeri into the bedroom, then turned on the TV so everyone could watch. We all saw her enter the bedroom and lie on the bed.

"Here's what's going to happen tonight. Jeri is going to be waiting in the bedroom for men to come in there and fuck her. She's to give you a boyfriend experience, treating you like she would Tom here. Tom can only watch what happens to her. She can't clean up between fuckings. You have to fuck her the way you found her. If you want to fuck her ass you can. It's been cleansed for tonight so she can clean off your cock after you fuck her no matter which hole you put it in. We'll draw straws to see who goes first, as that's the cleanest she'll be all night.

"Watching what's happening on the screen, will likely make the rest of us rather horny. Paula, Emma, Ariel, Charmaine and Whore will take on anyone who wants to fuck them, as I now own their pussies. Ariel is going to show Paula and Charmaine how to clean their asses. Anyone else who wants to get fucked in the ass and have Jeri lick cum from their ass, has to have their ass cleansed first. After they have a load of cum deposited in their pussies or asses, they will go into the bedroom and ride Jeri's face so she can clean the cum out of their butts and cunts. Then they come back here for another load and they can be fucked again. Quentin, you stay out of Paula. I'm claiming her ass first tonight. Tom, you can fuck anyone you want but Jeri, and send her a load of cum to clean up."

"Jacob can't fuck anyone but me," Cheryl said.

"Carrie can't fuck anyone; not even me," Jade said.

"You heard your wives, Jacob. You can only fuck Cheryl. Carrie, you don't fuck anyone. Barry, you can unlock your wife's cunt. Anyone wanting an ass fucking followed by a good ass rimming, follow Ariel to the bathroom now. The men, except for Jacob and Carrie, will draw straws now. Shortest goes first, next shortest goes second, etc."

Paula, Charmaine, Roxanne, Laura, Tracy, Becca and Bonnie, went to get their asses cleansed. Whore had cleaned hers out before coming. Vincent won the drawing and joined Jeri on the bed. He was hard when he removed his clothes, so they went straight to the fucking kissing and feeling each other up like lovers. Twenty minutes later, he filled her cunt with her first load of cum. Johnny had fucked Jade during the action in the bedroom, and Jade and Phillip went next, Jade lying under Jeri's mouth as Phillip fucked her ass, the first one to cum there, but certainly not the last.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers