How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn if the men didn't start leaping at the chance. Them hawking the two wives' wares were drawing the crowds though, and with only two able to fuck them at once, the others soon got approached as well. Nor did they refuse an offer for sex. I saw some chubbies, some oldies, some uglies, all getting their knobs polished in a wet cunt or hungry mouth. Some of the fuckers lasted a fairly long time, those with more experience or having cum earlier.

Every one of my sluts had to lick at least one pussy, and Ariel ended up licking three. As the most experienced pussy pleaser, the women who enjoyed her, each got a friend to come try her out. Ariel also attracted the biggest guy, poundage wise. He had to have weighed 300 pounds, and he was wheezing from the exercise of fucking her. His cock was long enough to fuck her though. She had no complaints on that front. Emma fucked the oldest guy. He had to be 75 if he was a day. It took him a long time to cum. Paula fucked the most black guys, only three because there weren't a lot of them in the club, but Quentin offering married white pussy seemed to be a magnet.

Jeri fucked and sucked the largest cock, not as wide as mine, or as long as Johnny's, it was still a big dick. He fucked her first, then fed her his cock to clean off, and when he found out she could deep throat that sucker, he fucked her face to a second orgasm. I told her that fucking him twice still only counted as one stranger.

Trudy got through all ten the fastest. Partly, I think it was Brett's effective pimping, part that she was stuffed at both ends the most, and partly, she didn't have anyone who lasted much longer than fifteen minutes. Emma took the longest to get through ten because the old geezer didn't cum for forty minutes.

Johnny almost started a gang bang on himself. He started fucking one of the other women in the room and when some of the ladies saw the club he was wielding, they wanted to jump his bone something bad. Johnny was no Quick Draw McGraw though, so he only fucked three women while we were there, and he was kind of choosy, picking taller women, hoping for someone who could take all of his dick. The women loved his fucking. I was fairly certain he could have kept fucking for the next couple days without banging the same woman twice, hairy be damned.

Quentin and Brett both chose to get their cocks sucked so they didn't have to wear a condom. Neither of them lasted past five minutes after watching their wives get fucked for well over an hour, having been erect for too long. When all were done, I sent Johnny on his way with more money, Paula and Trudy home with instructions not to have any more sex or masturbate to orgasm until I saw them both on Monday night.

I took my three sluts home. Jeri was nervous because Tom hadn't come tonight nor called or texted, and she wanted to see him and reassure herself that he still cared for her. When we got to the townhouse, Jeri opened the door, and there were flowers everywhere. Roses, lilies, gardenias, tulips, others I couldn't even name. Somewhere in Seattle, there was a florist who'd been seriously depleted of stock.

Jeri was looking around dumbstruck. I had to remind her to strip off her clothes, something she'd learned to do automatically do when she returned home. Tom was sitting in the living room when we entered, but stood up.

"Brick, I need to speak to you please."

"Of course." I joined him in the living room and sat down, pulling a naked Jeri into my lap. "Nice flowers. Very decorative."

"Thanks." Tom hemmed and hawed a little bit, watching me fondle his girlfriend, his cock starting to swell.

"Spit it out, Tom. We're all adults here," I said.

"Sir, I'd like your permission to marry your slave slut, and if I have it, and she accepts, I'll need your permission to fuck her."

Jeri leaped up and crashed into Tom, smothering him with kisses.

"Well, I think we know what her answer is going to be," I said, laughing.

"Master, may I please marry him?" Jeri asked dropping to her knees in supplication.

"Crawl over here, Trollop," I said.

It was only five feet, but she crawled the entire way, then knelt immediately in front of me.

I took the key from around my neck which would unlock her collar. I put the key in the lock and opened it, taking it from around her neck.

"I release you, Jeri. Feel free to give him any answer you want. Pack up ladies, we're going to give them some privacy."

They scampered to obey.

"Yes, Tom. I'll marry you," Jeri said, rising from her knees and stepping into his arms. "Thank you. I love you so much."

"I was thinking, given the way I met her, that we might fuck her together," Tom said.

I laughed. "That's a very tempting offer, Tom, but I tell you what. Why don't I get out of your hair for a couple days, give you two a chance to talk, really talk about what's happened and your feelings. If you're still in the mood, why don't you join me at the Hyatt Regency on Sunday for dinner and a discussion. If you still feel the same then, I'll join you in a celebratory fuck. I'd like to see the ring you got for her though."

"Shit, yeah, ring." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. He opened it and showed Jeri the engagement ring.

"Oh, Tom, it's beautiful. I was so worried this morning when I woke up, about what happened last night. When you said you weren't coming tonight, I was even more scared. I thought I'd ruined our relationship."

"I won't deny that the week started off pretty rough for me. I was so jealous. I thought you still loved Brick, and I was banging my head against the wall. I saw how much you enjoyed fucking him. Hell, everyone enjoys fucking him. But you enjoyed fucking me too. I never felt that I meant less to you than he did. And fuck! I was so aroused watching you. And I felt guilty and ashamed for being aroused. Talk about confusion, all these conflicting emotions rattling around in my brain.

"I think on Wednesday, I started to stop fighting the way I feel. Last night.... Last night was awful and wonderful. I'd never felt that way before. So crazy in love, and so fucking jealous and aroused at the same time. After doing what I did, I thought you'd hate me for being some kind of wimp or sissy, that everyone else would make fun of me, think I wasn't a real man. Honestly, I was ready to die of shame. I was going to slink out of here with my tail between my legs like a whipped cur.

"Brick and Emma didn't make fun of me. They made me see it for an act of love, not some kind of sissy submission. And the orgasm. Most intense orgasm I ever had. I'm crazy for you. I love you. Despite that, I don't mind seeing you fuck other people. I've been told all my life that I would be less of a man if that happened to me. But I don't feel like less of a man. You don't make me feel like less of a man. We're fucking more now than we ever did before and our sex life was good. It's always been good. How can it be better when you're fucking other people? But it is. I decided I just don't care. I've accepted the way I feel, not the way I'm supposed to feel. God, you're so fucking sexy. I can live with you fucking other people. When I decided that about myself, there was nothing to stop me from asking you to marry me."

Jeri was crying a little, clinging to his arm.

"Tom, my darling, my soon to be husband. I won't try to deny I don't love fucking Brick. As you said, everyone loves fucking him, and I guess I'm another one. I think I married him because I loved fucking him, not because I loved him. I realized that soon after I met you. I didn't love him, I loved you, but I loved fucking him. If you needed me to be faithful, if you wanted me to be faithful now, that's what I'd be for you. I do love you, more than words can say, but if you could accept me fucking Brick, that would make me so happy.

"I don't need all the other men who fucked me last night. I don't need to be that slut. It's been fun being a slut. I've never felt so free before, so open to my own sexuality, but I don't need it. Once my slavery started, I was just hoping I might be able to fuck Brick once in a while. I think I heard one of his other sluts call it a Brick Fix. A nice Brick Fix if you're not opposed to the idea, and if that's okay, that would be enough. But if you want it, if you want that slut last night, I'm not opposed to being that slut for you, but only if you want it. That's not for me. Brick is for me. The slut last night would only be for you. Do you understand?"

"You don't want to give him ownership of your pussy then?" Tom asked with a smile.

Jeri laughed. "Co-ownership. Never give up your share of my pussy. I don't want Brick deciding that you need to wear a condom to fuck me. I want you to fuck me whenever you want to fuck me, Brick be damned. If you want to fuck me while Brick is fucking me, better yet. I loved having two cocks in me. I never thought I would, that it would be too strange to do something like that, but apparently, I've got some slut that's been unleashed. And Tom, if you let me fuck Brick every so often, I will never fault you for fucking some of his other sluts. It pains me to say that because I was so devastated by his infidelity when we were married, but if you're willing to let me fuck him, I can do no less, and I have to admit, I've enjoyed some of the sex I've had with women more than I ever thought I would. If you want to have a threesome with another woman, I'm right there with you. It won't matter to me as long as I know you love me."

"Does that mean we can finally have that threesome with Denise?" I asked. "Maybe a foursome, and we can include Tom."

"Would you shut up about Denise," Jeri said. "What a one track mind."

"Who's Denise?" Tom asked.

"My best friend, and the fucking straw that broke the camel's back," Jeri said. "She'll probably end up being Maid of Honor at our wedding, and Brick will probably fuck her before the ceremony, and she'll walk down the aisle with his cum running down her leg."

"Maybe down your leg too if Tom is okay with it. Tell her not to wear underwear," I said.

Jeri laughed. "Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on. Tell her yourself."

"I think my work here is done. Nice ring by the way. Give me the date for the wedding, and I'll pay for everything. What do you think about a honeymoon in Bali? My urologist is planning on vacationing there with all the business I'm giving him."

"Are you planning on going?" Tom asked.

"Are you inviting me?" I replied, turning it back on him. "We could fuck Jeri together."

"Let me think about that."

"Think all you want. Are we ready to go girls, did you pack my shit?"

"Yes, Master. Congratulations you two," Ariel said. "You'll make a lovely couple."

"One hundred percent agree," Emma said. "It's a good thing you're abandoning your slavery for the moment, Jeri. Now that my piercings are healed, I'm going to need more fucking, and you were absorbing far too much of my future fucking. It's bad enough I only have him for two months and he's spreading it around to everyone else. But I think I can talk my husband into letting me take future trips to Seattle. He sure seems to love the slut I'm becoming."

Jeri turned to look at Tom. "Tom seemed to love the slut I was becoming, but perhaps that's something we need to work out when I'm not being a slut, so he doesn't let his dick do his thinking for him."

We all laughed.

******