All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 30'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you were smart enough to put this crap in the right category. Of course, if you weren't a fucking idiot, you probably wouldn't write this crap...

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I think you might need to work on the storyline a bit more, sex is all well and good, but all the stories that people keep going back to for more and more have a really good storyline.

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

These anonymous comments are poor. Who’s the idiot who’s read 30 chapters of something they don’t like? FYI This story is not real. Just like every Marvel movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is poor keeperon, is calling someone an idiot because they expressed their opinion. And did so in a commentary space that requests them to do exactly that. The 30 chapters notwithstanding, if the writer's submissions are better suited for another category, they have the right to say so. Obviously they feel that the writer is wrong! The tags for this line of stories attest to prevalent themes suited for other categories than LW. Interracial, lesbian, and group sex to name some. There are specific places already existing for these plot elements. Literotica's guidelines are too vague and loose. No one seems to really monitor story content or give a rip how much the writers have been abusing the LW category. The tired old admonition to not read a story if you're not into "this" or "that" just highlights that writers know they are miscategorizing their pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@keeperon - First, you too are anonymous (with a completely blank biography even). If you are too fucking stupid to understand that, just fuck off back to junior high and stay off of the adult sites until you're 18.

Second, I haven't read 30 chapters of this crap. I haven't even read a single chapter of this crap. Between the title and the tags, I can tell it's the wrong category. Skimming just a bit of it is more than enough to reveal that the whole series is crap.

In conclusion, don't expect that everybody else on this site is as fucking stupid as you are.

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

First I don’t understand anonymous comments. If you have a complaint have the guts to attach your name. Secondly who cares about categories? Don’t like it, move on. Regarding the story and feedback for the author, I would like to see another Alpha male with an average cock. For instance, Tammy’s boyfriend could have told her, “you can fuck Brick but I’m out. Obviously he is as addictive as crack, and I can’t fix genetics “. Then he gets dressed and leaves. Brick seems to find every cuck out there and for the story, it would be nice to see some folks turn him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the Brick man!

greens444greens444over 1 year ago

Brick needs some competition. Rich and big dick is a real head start.

Nice teaching section. Learn from a pro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter in the series. I'm did notice that there is no chapter 31; it jumps right to 32, and hate to see the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the teaching, DEAR AUTHOR. To have written all this, you do have great STAMINA ! 5 stars, of course

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous