All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 12'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I absolutely loved thus story. Have been waiting on this chapter. Glad to see you came back to the story. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More More More Please

I Love this story can't get enough!

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Loved it!!

I think the title says it all. I loved this story. I really felt bad when Janie and Trent broke up but was soooo happy when Trent finally came to his senses and got back with her. What I really liked was that Trent finally saw Janie for who was under her skin. He saw her for who she was inside rather than what his perception of what a girl should be like. When a person can get to know another like that, then they can finally start to build a lasting relationship. A wonderful read though. I hope you dont mind but I copied it so I can read it again and again. I already read it through twice. I will be reading more of your work and be looking forward to even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best!

This is the best transgendered story I have ever read!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Hot Reading

This is about the third time I have read this novel and still can't just put it down . I have to finish it front to back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying the series. Would love a spinoff staring Anna and Adam and what they get up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfectly placed line…”Sleep on the plane, tonight we fuck!”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...