How I Became a Crackwhore Pt. 03

Story Info
Gwen gets used and abused at a gangbang.
1.6k words
4.32
36.4k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Stephanie on my corner we were making a little more money each. We could charge for doubles, and sometimes the guy would take us to a motel.

Dave was working us hard, and Friday morning told us he had booked us a special event, a gangbang at a frat, and if we worked it, we could have the weekend off and he'd even send us for a day trip to a spa.

Neither of us wanted to, but Stephanie was hooked already, and she had seen Dave's wrath Wednesday night. He had slapped and choked her when told him she had taken two guys and didn't double the price.

"Ok, so I'm gonna drop you two off, and you're going to do as you're told. If you ask to smoke, they've been told to let you. Ok?"

"Yes, daddy" we said in unison.

We were each in our whore outfits, but he didn't have us wear the crotchless fishnet body stockings, he didn't want to replace them. When we arrived at the frat house, he told us to ask for Bryson. We walked up the walkway, and knocked on the door and a sweaty horny looking twenty year old guy answered the door.

"We're here to see Bryson," I said with my flirtiest tone.

"Bryson! We got whores in the house!" There was a loud cheer, and a moment later Bryson appeared. He was handsome, under other circumstances I would have been into him, but I didn't find men who were going to treat me like meat, attractive.

He lead us in to a bathroom, where four other girls were waiting. They were a bit older than Stephanie and me, maybe mid-twenties, and very hot. They were each in bras and panties.

"Ok, if you're wearing panties, you're off limits to fuck, but you can still be groped, and if you want to fuck or suck a guy, you are welcome. Bra's off bitches."

The four girls unclasped their bras and slid them off.

"Go out, start getting our guys drinks and snacks. I'm going to prep the entertainment." The girls left and he looked at Stephanie and me.

"I was told we had no holes barred, and could do basically anything we wanted to you. So we're going to start off with an hour long lesbian show, then the gangbang begins. Ok?"

We both gulped but nodded.

"Can we get high before we start?" Stephanie asked, it took the edge off, but I was still trying to stay clean.

"Actually, I want you both to take molly..." He pulled out a couple of pills, and handed them to us.

"No thank you," I said softly.

"Take it," he commanded.

I swallowed the pill, and so did Stephanie. We took off our clothes, and handed them over, and followed Bryson out to the living room, where the coffee table and couch had been made into an impromptu stage.

"Alright boys, the sluts with panties, are gropable waitresses, but keep your cocks out of them. These two are going to warm up with a lesbian show, and then will be available to fulfill our every need."

I looked at the guys, there were at least seventy five, and then I looked at Stephanie. I moved in to kiss her, and we kissed sensually for a moment.

"69!" Someone suggested, and then the crowd demanded it.

I laid on my back on the coffee table and Stephanie sat on my face. I started licking, and felt her begin. We had eaten each other's pussies a few times now. She was very good at it, and after a few minutes with the molly kicking in, I orgasmed hard.

"Ass to ass!" The crowd demanded.

A double ended dildo was brought to us, and we got in position. This was new to me, and I assumed to her as well. Bryson inserted one end inside my pussy first and then the other end in Stephanie, and then pulled pur hips gently so it entered us each further.

"Go for it cunts!" One guy with acne yelled a few feet from my face. He looked as if the humiliation was a turn on for him. He wanted to see us suffer.

As we slammed our asses toward each other and the dildo worked in and out of us, the men grabbed at our tits, and pulled our hair.

Soon, I had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand as I kept going ass to ass with Stephanie. The man who had yelled and been the most intense skull fucked me for a couple of minutes, with out any regard for my ability to breath, or the pain he was inflicting on my jaw and throat.

The drugs were making me enjoy the feeling in my pussy, and on my tits, but did little to make the skull fucking easier.

Someone made him give me up, and the next guy to fuck my mouth was gentler. A couple minutes in, I felt Stephanie's feet slide under me, and the dildo slip out of me.

The men shuffled me, one going in my ass, and I could see out of the corner of my eye, that Stephanie had gone limp. The man who had wanted to hurt us slapped her across the face as severely as I could imagine, and her eyes shot open, and she was in panick mode.

"Someone calm this cunt down," the psycho guy said.

Now I had the guy fucking my ass holding my arms straight back, and it was clear i was being restrained while they spitroasted me.

Stephanie was held down by several guys, and a belt wrapped around her arm. I watched in complete horror as she and I both figured out that they were about to give her something harder. I panicked and my heart started racing, but I tried not to resist for fear they would do the same to calm me down.

The man in my mouth came, and I swallowed, and when he pulled out for a moment, I looked and said "I'll be good, please don't do that to me."

He smacked me across the face and another cock was shoved into my face. I could see them shooting up Stephanie.

Her eyes we closed and they put her into the same position as me, and started using her from both ends. I was flipped so they could shove their cocks in all 3 of my holes.

After an hour of sucking and fucking I was given a bottle of water, and I drank it desperately. I had swallowed a lot of cum, and had cum in my pussy and ass.

"You want another hit baby?" One of the guys asked me.

"No thank you, sir," I was terrified of what they might give me.

"It's either crack or heroine, we want you good an high," he said in a stern tone.

"Crack, please." I needed to get through this, and then I would get help, but if they injected me with heroine, I was sure I was in until I died.

I smoked as little crack as they would accept, and then they moved into humiliation mode. I had to rim one of them, and while my tongue was touching the first male asshole it had ever touched, he farted, and they all laughed. I began sobbing as I licked.

I felt a couple of fingers enter my ass, and kept licking, and then realized he wasn't fingering my ass, but was working on fisting me. It stretched me, and I screamed.

"Shut up whore... Bobby like's fisting, and we paid good money for that shithole."

The man who's ass I had been licking covered my mouth and nose as a fist entered me slowly.

Once his fist was entirely in my ass, he began working his other into my pussy. I was shaking violently all over, my hands were held tight, and I was only allowed a breath every thirty seconds or so.

Once both fists were inside of me, one of the men looked at me. "Are you thirsty?" He asked softly and I nodded.

He put his soft cock in my mouth and started peeing. I swallowed it all, fearing punishment. In that moment I was ready for them to shoot me up, I wanted to disappear so badly.

The guy who had throat fucked Stephanie unconscious was groping one of the waitresses, and pulling her panties to the side.

"Dude, theyre off limits, and these cunts will go to the dean. You have perfectly good rape meat over there." Another guy said to him.

"No, I've seen this one at the student union. She's a dirty little whore too." His cock was still wet from Stephanie's spit, and he started to rape the girl's ass, before his brother pulled him off. The girl was sobbing, and ran off.

By the time the sun started to shine through the the curtain cracks, I was covered inside and out with piss amd cum, had smoked three times, and watched Stephanie take another needle.

Dave came and got us, brought us out to the back yard and hosed us down before we could get in his car. The few guys still awake cheered at our final humiliation for the night.

I slept for the whole day and most of the night, and woke up the next morning to find Stephanie snuggling me.

"You ready to go back to work?" Dave asked sitting in the bed across from me, on his phone.

I shook my head, I needed an exit strategy, but I needed to get back to clearing my head. I would refused the crack, pretend it would make me sick, until my mind was right enough.

"Can I go hang out with my friend, maybe swim a bit? I got double fisted and my holes need a break, daddy."

He looked at me, and said "suck my cock, then you can have the day off."

To Be Continued...