All Comments on 'How I Became a Crackwhore Pt. 03'

by Alisonwonder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Fuck dude. Reading about women being addicted to narcotics and then abused isn’t erotic.

I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you or why you hate women so much; but go get therapy. Because the only way this shit stain if a story ends is with them raped, tortured and killed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree completely with whackadoodle. Wtf dude?? This is torture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen to Whackdoodle ‘s stupidity. The series is great! And very hot. Keep up the good work. And @Whackdoodle how about you don’t judge what other people like? Get therapy, maybe it’ll help you not be so judgy next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

May I suggest Whackdoodle read some fucking Nora Roberts next time!? Maybe that’s his cup of tea

robert_bellamyrobert_bellamyabout 1 year ago

It is perfect! Please go on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great update, love the destruction and depravity! Is there any lower they can sink?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to know what acts will make her crave the needle for release!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mas?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any sequels ? ….. Might make a good epic tale … please lots of twists and turns in addition to the exploitation theme …

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why say "to be continued" then, apparently, forget about it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlisonwonder@Alisonwonder
I’m a 21 year old girl, recently came out of strict religion, and purity culture. I was in a lesbian relationship for about 6 months, and did a lot of sexual exploration, but still haven't had sex with a guy, not sure I want to. I’m on here to explore more darker and difficult...