All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

I think you did a pretty good job with the whole thing - the characters moved too fast for a first encounter... but I liked the action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

You did a great job on this one, I love the part of her gaping pussy and his eating the cum. I love cucks with teeny dicks and wides with stretched out pussies. I do wish she was shaved though. 5/5 I can't wait for the next chapter

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
Another excellent cuck story, hoping for chapter three

Ray teasing Jerry about his little cock was spot on, some Bulls will give me a hard time about my tiny wee wee. Great touch having Ray lock the door, really most Bulls do not want the cuck watching or participating. Only a very few will allow contact, my Mistress laughs out loud when my mouth is stretched by a big Bull cock. I was a lot more hesitant cleaning up the first time, Jerry just dove right in.

richard_frichard_falmost 14 years ago
Great chapter.

You really do capture the emotions and arousal a cuck experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love, love love it

my wif is much meaner though she fucks this nasty bastard who just tells me to get the fuck out of my house. I dared sneaking round the back once and peeked in I couldn't believe he spanked and buggered her and she was loving it I'm a very gentle and considerate lover, a real man. Thank you for this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's almost like you know me

What a wonderful story and I almost thought you were writing a story based on me. My wife's favorite lover, one she used to fuck 3-5 times a week was named Ray. Many times I have known that helpless feeling of watching when a real man slides a huge cock into my wife. The jealousy and humiliation that I can't give her what he is, the happiness for her as she screams out orgasm after orgasm and yet being turned on with my little cock so rock hard. If there is anything more humiliating than sucking her lover's cock to get him hard and then having to hold his cock and guide it into my wife's pussy, I want to know what it is so I can experience that humiliation also.

Sissy Cucky

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 14 years ago
Great Again!

I can not beleive how close your story is to my first time cuckolded. He was so much larger than me and made me feel so wimpy and submissive and i loved it.

Looking forward to Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn

Wife keeping secrets from the husband is a very bad move. She's choosing to give her loyalty to idiot dick which isn't right. The husband is being generous to his skank wife she should be trying to be very loyal to him.

I'm glad that you crap on Ray later on in the series. He's a jerk and having him crapped on is nice.

Open marriages, which is what they have, only exist on trust. She's broken that here behind closed doors and I think your story woks have been much better if you had dealt with that and how destructive it would be in this kind of relationship.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
thanks!

Very hot story. I'm sitting here with a boner, just like your poor narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely story

What I like about this story is that it presents cuckold lifestyle as natural and romantic. You could say what's not to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotic!

Loved the story! Nice how you and your sexy slut wife can communicate and have such fun in bed! The key is she loves you, my wife and I do the same things, it's just so arousing! She is a perfect little cumslut Cunt Wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm, Cream-Pie!

Now I need to read all your stories... thank you!

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Good, but not entirely my cup of tea...

Much as I love cuck stories, I've never really cared for the ones involving humiliation/domination of the husband by the bull. The whole point is to WATCH your wife getting fucked; not imagine what's going on behind a locked door. I'm afraid that for me, the deal would have to be, "Whatever you want, provided the lady is willing, and I get to watch. Take it or leave it." I much prefer the husband being a respected and equal partner in the relationship. It's one thing to fuck another guy's wife; it's another thing entirely to treat him with disrespect and scorn. A guy can't do a damned thing about the equipment he's issued at birth. He should be respected and admired for having the courage to be able to take watching his wife get the kind of satisfaction that he can't deliver himself. Think he wouldn't love to be able to deliver the goods himself? Besides, I'm a little above average size, no mini-dick here; I simply get a monstrous level of arousal watching my wife being as nasty as it's possible to be with another man, right there in front of me! It ain't just little mini-dicked guys who like to be cucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
real men

Are there no REAL men who can enjoy sharing a wife, and seeing her pleasured, without castrating himself?

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
You made him a coward wimp loser Faggot this should be in the gay section

The 1st chapter was good. This one started ok then went straight off the cliff. This faggot would rather jerk off than fuck his hot wife, that makes him a homo and near the end you made him a coward little faggot with the cock sucking = homo. i didn't like the closed door either, what a piece of shit. He should kill himself. his wife doesn't respect him any more and doesn't really care about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

No,no,no.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

jodieDjodieDabout 11 years ago
i

i would have let him try and fit inside her after jim... showing how small he really was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just perverted prattle of a deprived mind.

Well deserved 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE IT

I'm a cuck/voyeur too and I have been 'forced' or asked to suck my wifes' bulls before or after they take her on a ride that I am not capable of giving her.

Peter NSW Australia

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011almost 11 years ago
This is sooooo good!

I wish I didn't like this so much but being a pathetic cuck myself I do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hard as a rock

You nailed it - now I'm hard as nails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was a pretty good one!

My wife and I have a 'buddy' that comes over on a regular basis. Am I a cuckold? I don't know and don't care. He comes over and between my wife and I, we make sure he leaves without any sperm or semen left inside his body! We usually start out with me sucking his cock. Though he is almost always rock hard, a reasonably thick 6" cock, they both know how much I enjoy sucking him. My wife lays nude while I suck and taste his cock and when she can't stand it, or he can't stand it, he gets into the saddle and I'm the one who puts it in her.

I love watching his ass pump up and down. I love that more than any other position. I just love watching that particular action. When he groans and starts pumping his sperm into her, its all I can do to wait. When he rolls off, my mouth is on her pussy, sucking, licking and cleaning. I get most of it, then suck him clean, then have her sit on my mouth so I can get it all.

Afterward, I wait until he can get hard again, then suck him hard. Usually I work hard enough to make him cum, which he sometimes does, otherwise I suck it out of my wife. To see another man cum in my wife's pussy is the ultimate. To see him clench up, to hear him groan while he drives it as deep as possible, is enough to sometimes set my cock off by itself!

voyeurcuckvoyeurcuckover 9 years ago
Loved it

Nailed it from a cucks veiw. Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

How to handle a "bull" take one baseball bat and apply liberally to his testicles until they are no longer. Then grab cheating skank by the hair and throw her out of the house and file for divorce!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic stupidity

Is anyone THAT dumb? I mean at least give the guy an IQ higher than 10. What a joke. This was just plain bad story telling.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Of course you did!!!!

AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
The writer...

Did any of you bother to read the author's bio? The author of this tale is a woman! I expect it is pure fantasy, and very well conceived (excuse the expression!) and executed in a sexy, provocative way. I have no idea what her motivation to write it was, but it's a terrific story well told. Maybe she's a woman who would like to be married to a cuck? Whoooo nose!? ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holly cow

your story was right on. It truly captured the raw feelings a true cuck feels while he watches his wife being fucked by the bull. I have only read your first two and can't wait to read the rest. I think you should have Ray and Carol tease Jerry more. Maybe even have Ray bring a few of his friends over to fuck Carol in front of Jerry.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Fuck yes.

I yearn to suck Bull cock with the woman I love and drink their frothy mixture when he's sated her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're good

Cuck isn't my thing, but you seem to hit the right notes. I read these and see myself only as the Bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ray

Well written and believeable. I know because when I was stationed in Germany my work had me away from home for weeks and months at a time. My wife was bored being alone so she took some college classes and when her teacher realized that she was available he asked her out. She checked with me first and I knew she was attracted to him so I told her she could date him and, if she wanted, to sleep with him. She swore that would never happen. When I got home she would tell me where they went during the week or where they had gone on weekend trips. The more she told me the more I told her he was going to get her in bed and all I wanted was the truth when it happened. Several months later I came home after a week away and we went out for dinner and then back to our apartment and bed. Now, my cock is at the top side of average (6¼ by 2½) but she was always tight at the beginning and needed the extra lubrication from oral sex. That night when I wanted to go down on her to get her ready she stopped me and said she was ready. I wondered why the change but as soon as I slid in to her I knew the answer. On the first stroke I was able to get every inch of my dick all the way in. She was loose from being fucked by a bigger cock and I liked the warm velvety feel around my dick. As I pumped in as deep as I could I commented about how loose she felt and she started to cry; she slept with the man she swore she never would. I listened as she told me how the “seduction” happened and I felt my cock get harder while I enjoyed the feel of her well stretched pussy. When I asked her about the size of his cock she said it was about the same as mine but from the way she felt I knew he was much thicker and I hoped he was proportionately longer.

I never got to meet her lover to invite him for a three-some but I would have enjoyed watching him fuck my wife and the thought of sucking on his cock or having him fuck my ass was always part of my cuckold fantasy; yes I'm bi-sexual. For years I tried to get her in bed with another man and I wanted his cock to be at least 10 inches long and 3 inches thick and, if possible black. There is always hope for the future.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

The best way t deal with a bull(shit) is a .45 bullet between the eyes. They don't get up.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
They talked before

but forgot a couple of minor things...

rules and locks. And just like part one, forgot that he could have stopped it at any point, all he needed to do was say no, sure it may have caused an argument, but it would stop the sex.

But it's all ok Ray is in charge now, so no need to worry about anything, including her safety.

Shame really, a strong voyeur-cuck (iow someone who gets 'charged up' by watching another man take his wife) who sets solid rules and remains in control could have been a good solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This one is a cuckolds dream. Stupid wimpy man with a whore wife. Argh

I hope I haven’t touched anything the writer has touched. I am sure he or she masterbates every time some calls them stupid, wimpy or some other humiliation. Ugh. Wish these people who just go away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It seems

You are a very lonely person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another cheating author

No way on earth do you get big scores unless you deleting all the 1*s....not loving wife, put in fetish where this garbage belongs

JJ

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

I liked this part of the story up until Ray actually came over to their house and fucked Carol. They discussed her needs and his too. And they agreed together as to what they both needed. She may have warned him how a Bull is, but, if she really loved him, she wouldn't have done what she did....let him close the door and lock him out, and laugh at her husband. This turns out not to be a loving marriage, it's a DOM/slave relationship, and I have bad feelings about that...especially being deeply into that community at one time....but not as a slave of a sub,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I loved it!

Love the whole premise. Well written and definitely exciting. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lynn= your must be one pathetic woman-i can only read a little at a time because it is that pathetic. You know this cuck shit is exactly that shit. I read your shit and want to go out and beat the shit out of a woman you know take a baseball bat to a whore but of course i don't but most men are not as you depict. I am a very good looking man even at 66 and get all kinds of attention from women single and married young and older too, so i read this and think a man has to one sorry motherfucker to put up with a woman who would cuckold her man. i bet your a loose woman yourself- i know the kind-they are a easy piece of ass-am easy fuck. U bet your very bored and lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lynn i bet your a whore like carol and can;t wait to give up that pussy. carol is deep down a worthless whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i just thought of something special when ray is pounding her and fucking carol and ray eyes closed enjoying that whore pussy some gasoline would come in handy and douse them both and then a lighter and puff into flames and smoke they both go that is how it;s done in the movies and if my wife ever did that that is what i would do if my wife ever did that but then again i am a widower now and she is gone- heart attack.but my wife would never have done that because my wife knew what kind of so of a bitch i was she knew not too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

carol is not a loving wife at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if carol had any dignity she would tell that fuck head knuckle dragging neanderthal Ray that man pays the bills here and he is my husband and if he wants he can watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ray is a knuckle dragging Neanderthal animal and most likely has a IQ of barely 60 and when are women going to realize there is more to a decent man that 10 inches.I have almost 8. 7-7 gets the job done and never nary a complaint ever and they moan with 7.7 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my home that i own and pay the bills no other motherfucker is in charge never and if the wife says anything i tell her to fuck off and if that knuckle dragging neanderthal thinks he is i just go get my .45 cal and convince the motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i know this much if my wife refused to tell me what happened she would be shut down quickly and that would be that. besides ray would have been history long long before that. i am thinking you the writer need help-mentally and emotionally. this whole cuckold thing is so full of shit and i wuld never ever watch some knuckle dragging jagoff neanderthal has the barely has a brain.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

not nearly as good, erotic, believable as part 1. about the time a(my) wife belittles me, I file for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think our hero is likely a natural born cuckold, but regardless, it helps if we understand the cuck as his own gender. A cuckold loves his wife, and he loves the big dick that fucks her properly too. He's liberated to wank while his wife enjoys sex with more competent lovers. And he happily performs his duties, slurping cream pie and raising the stronger male's offspring. As his jealousy becomes lust, the emasculating erection between his legs says it all -- Bull cock completes him, the same as it stretches his wife. Bull cock completes them as a couple, cementing their marriage with sperm. They were just going through the motions before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to invest in mostly the conflicted emotional struggles between the two of them.

Of course after belittling the now cuckold in her eyes the better man will get off on how far he can take control of that marriage. Maybe even some mutual male friends of the 3 of them will begin to give off signs picked up only by the cuck that he is, well,, he just is not much of a man, do they just sense it, or do they know something the cuckold doesn't.

For me the key is she must really love her hubby cuck no matter how strained things become. A must for me please don't allow her to become mean and heartless making him some kind of a house boy servant that's something that is not going to work maybe simply he gets what he wants but he doesn't always like what he gets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous