How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Tell me!"

"You were listening and jerking off for an hour, weren't you?"

"Yes I was jerking off. But, please, Carol, tell me. Please." I was almost whimpering now.

"How many times?"

"Well ... "

"How many times did you jerk off?"

"Three times."

"He said you would be imagining all sorts of things we were doing. The way he talked about you jerking off was funny. He said you'd just keep pounding your pud till it got black and blue. He said you would turn on big time. Did you?"

"Well ... Yes, I did. Please Carol. Please tell me what he did to you."

"He said it would be better if I didn't tell you because you'd have more sexual pleasure if you didn't know."

She reached down and started to stroke my cock. Then she pulled me down on the rug and lay down beside me.

"Did you have fun?" Carol asked.

"Yes."

"Even when you couldn't see what he was doing to me?"

"Yes." She kept stroking my cock.

"Do you want to stroke it or do you want me to?" Carol asked, still stroking my cock.

"I'll do it," I said and started to masturbate for the fourth time that night. Carol played with my balls and whispered in my ear about the size of Ray's cock and how big his balls were and how good it felt to have sex with him and before I realized it my cum was shooting in the air and falling back on my belly.

"We're gonna have fun this week," Carol said, laughing. "We're gonna wear that little pecker out. Then next Friday I'm gonna get that big one shoved into me again. God that was a good fuck. Ray's dick is good for me. And I really had fun in the bedroom."

"What the hell were you laughing about so much when you went in there?" I asked.

"You'll get mad."

"Damn it! Tell me," I said. "I'm already mad."

"He was making jokes about how little your dick was," Carol said, chuckling. "What he said was so funny I had to laugh."

"You were laughing at my dick?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"He said it so funny. He kept calling it your teensy pecker," Carol said laughing as she said it. "He said all cucks have teensy peckers." Then she giggled again.

"Shit! He called me a cuck?"

"Well, of course he called you a cuck," Carol said, laughing. "What do you expect? You jacked off watching him fuck your wife and then you ate his cum out of my pussy. That's what cucks do, for God's sake. I love you. I love you a lot, but face it honey, you're a cuck!" Then she started to laugh that sweet musical laugh that had driven me crazy when I heard it coming from the bedroom.

She was right of course. I was a cuck.

"But he said nice things about you too," Carol said with a chuckle.

"What did he say that was nice?" I asked.

"He said you were an expert at eating cum out of a pussy. He said you got my pussy so clean it looked like I hadn't even been fucked." Then she giggled. She was so happy tonight - laughing and giggling like a little girl.

"And you liked the taste of his cum when you cleaned up after him didn't you?" she asked.

"Well ... a ... yes ... I liked his cum."

"And you liked looking at that big dick didn't you?"

"Yeah, but not half as much as you liked getting fucked with it," I said. "Hell, he made you come twice before he came once! Jim never did that."

"You're right, baby, but Jim didn't have a ten inch dick. I love that big thing. He's gonna get all the pussy he wants. But you're the one who's gonna get a chance to suck it next week," she said and started to laugh again.

"Then you'll see how big it really is. That's another thing we were laughing about in there -- talking about you trying to get that big cock into your mouth." She laughed loudly and reached over and traced her finger around my lips.

"Suck his dick? No way!"

"He said next week he was gonna make you get him ready to fuck me," she said and kept on laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. "He said you'd do it because you're a cuck."

"I won't suck his dick." I pictured that big hard penis, with a big blue vein running down the top toward that huge purple head.

Carol reached down and stroked my cock. "Your dick's getting hard again, thinking about it. You're gonna suck that big cock to get him ready." She said, chuckling.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "He's a bull, baby. You know I want to fuck him and you have to get him ready for me. Just hold that big thing in your hand and lick that purple head, then gradually take it into your mouth as deep as you can and tickle it with your tongue." She laughed softly. She was having fun.

Oh my God! That bastard's gonna make me do it, I thought. I saw myself on my knees sucking that big cock with Carol laughing and urging me on. Suddenly I felt very aroused and I reached down and started to masturbate again as Carol massaged my testicles. She kept whispering in my ear about sucking his cock and I got hotter and hotter.

"You see baby? It turns you on," she whispered in my ear. "That's what a cuckold likes to do. Get the stud ready to fuck his wife. You're gonna suck that big cock and get him ready. When you suck him baby, remember to reach down and feel how big his testicles are -- they're huge. They carry a big load. You know how big it is -- you ate it, remember? As you hold his balls in your hand think about how he's gonna pump that load into your sweet loving wife while you jerk off watching him fuck me. I've told you how much I like that big dick -- I love it -- I need it - and you can think about that while you watch his hairy chest tickle my tits. Then think about eating his cum again."

As she whispered in my ear and played with my balls I felt the semen rising up my cock and then dribbling out and down my hand. Shit! It doesn't shoot any more because I've jerked off so much tonight. She's drained me dry talking about fuckin' her bull. My dick will be black and blue tomorrow.

She's right though. Thinking about sucking that massive cock really does turn me on. I'm a cuck -- a voyeur-cuck! She won't tell me what he did to her behind that locked door and somehow it's more exciting not knowing. It makes me feel helpless and powerless and vulnerable and horny and jealous all at the same time. She gonna fuck that hairy bastard and he's gonna make me do a hell of a lot more things than Jim ever did. Shit! That bull can make me do the things I've seen on those porn websites! With my sexual needs and desires he can make me do anything he wants. He owns me. I'm a full-fledged voyeur-cuck now and I enjoy it.

*

Dear Readers: You cucks out there. Did I do it? Did I capture the emotions in the mind of a voyeur-cuck? Give me feedback. Help me write a third chapter. What do you want me to make Jerry do? He'll do it for you. Give me your fantasies. Let my writing turn you on.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12