How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 05

Story Info
Final preparations before the big night.
1.7k words
4.28
13.6k
19

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to a text from Tim that said "let me know when you're up. We have things to plan." I walked downstairs, leaving her in bed and texted him. My phone rang almost immediately.

He asked if I enjoyed last night, and I said, "yes very much." I said that I'd never cum like that before. He laughed and said he knew. He asked if I was hard right now. Truth was, I was, and I was standing in the kitchen slowly rubbing my cock through my underwear, feeling the slickness of precum already soaking through the cotton. I admitted I was and he said I was not to touch myself today and certainly not to cum. I immediately stopped and said, "yes, Sir."

He asked if I was sure I wanted to go ahead with this. I said of course. He said that once he stepped into our house, my chance to say no was over. If I wanted to back out, I could back out right now and we all just had a fun night and move on, but once he was there my job was to obey. I felt a growing pressure and nervousness in my chest, but I said, "Yes... yes. I want this. I need this more than anything. You know this and so do I." He said yes he knew, but just to be sure. Once he arrived I could not say no. She could... she could back out... it was his job to seduce her and to keep that from happening, but I could not. We discussed this for a few minutes and he was very firm on it. I knew this was the point of no return.

I asked if he thought she would do this because I was worried maybe she would stop at the last minute. He told me to ask him more specifically, using the right words. I said, "Sir, do you think my wife will fuck you? Do you think she will give herself to you? Submit to you? For real?" He said he understood my concern and that reality wasn't fantasy, that it was hard to predict what a woman might do. He said he thought it was almost certain this woman would do it, especially if I encouraged her at the right time. He said that was one of my main jobs tonight... tell her how much I want this. Assure her it will be ok. Tell her to let go and enjoy herself. Just encourage and obey our owner so she can see I want this. If I did that and obeyed him without hesitation, he thought there was a very good chance we would all get what we wanted out of this. Still, there was obviously some chance she would not go through with it, and I had to prepare myself for that and be supportive if that happened.

He also said that the real test was if she would do it twice. He said most women would do anything once, but if they did it twice--they'd do it a hundred times. If she fucked him twice, she would fuck him a hundred times. If she fucked one of his friends twice, she'd spread her legs for a hundred men. He said there was a world of difference between a normal, good, faithful wife and a whore wife, and also a world of difference between a wife that was a whore for another man or a wife who was a true whore. There was no way to know how far she would really go or really want to go. He said we will try to make her a true whore but it's going to take some time. Tonight, our job was just to get her full of black cock and cum.

But he said the other thing I should think long and hard about was what if she liked it too much? What if she wanted to go too far? What if she really had no limits? He said this could be an addiction for the right kind of woman, more powerful than any drug. And, again, he said he couldn't be sure about this woman but he had his guesses and thought I should be very sure... very fucking sure... I really wanted this before opening a door that couldn't be closed.

I was so hard standing there talking to him that I whimpered. He reminded me not to touch myself all day, and to tell her that she was not to touch herself either. He said, for the record, that he did not cum last night. That he had a major case of the blue balls but I should think about how much he was going to flood inside her. He had showed me videos of him cumming before so I knew he was a heavy cummer anyway, but tonight he was fully loaded for her. And he said the first time he came would be deep inside my wife's married cunt. (More whimpers from me... I couldn't even make words.)

"So," he said, "you have some things to do today. I will arrive at your place at 6. Eat a light lunch and then start preparing her. I assume the stockings she wore last night are ruined?"

"Yes, Sir. I took them off but not before she had dripping down both of them. I bought another pair when I got them, though."

"Good. Thinking ahead. Oh, also, when she handed me her panties in the bar I told her that this was the first and last time she would wear panties around me. That is true. Every time I will see her, from tonight and now on, she will wear no panties. In fact, she might just become a woman who never wears panties, maybe except when she is on her period. What do you think about that?"

"Fuck. I love it. You are already changing her."

"You haven't seen anything yet. So, here's what you are going to do today. Eat a light lunch and then bathe her. She does not take a bath. You give her a bath. Wash her and tell her that you are preparing her to give her to another man, to a man who will know what to do with her. Shave her, but be careful. Don't irritate her skin, so use a sharp razor and check your work from yesterday carefully. Her pussy and armpits might need just a little light touch up against the grain. Check around her nipples for stray hairs and shave those. Also, shave her asshole. I've seen it so I know she isn't hairy back there, but I want her smooth. And, I'm sure you can figure out, getting her ready like this puts both of you in the right frame of mind."

I didn't think she would give him her ass. She was an anal virgin. She loved to be licked there and responded well (but with extreme embarrassment) to a lubed finger in her bum, but I thought there was no chance he could seduce her into taking an almost 9" cock up her ass. Still, I told him I understood.

"She has no privacy from me. Nothing hidden from me. This first night of inspection will be where her mind understands she is owned, understands this is not a relationship like anything she has ever experienced. You are doing important work for me, sissy."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good boy. After you wash her, you may touch her sexually. Play with her nipples. If she pulls away tell her that I told you to do this. You may put your mouth on her nipples and may kiss her, but do not lick her anywhere else. Tell her to spread her legs in the bathtub while you get her nipples hard. Do not let her cum."

"Yes, Sir."

"Lift her arms and stroke her underarms. She needs to get used to being touched there. Don't tickle. Touch and massage with pressure. She will probably like it. Tell her she's beautiful and sexy and that you are so excited to see her perform tonight. Tell her it's going to be like having your own private porn show."

"Yes, Sir. I understand. Always encouraging."

"That's right. Then reach between her legs and play with her clit. When you do, tell her not to cum. Get her right on the edge and then stop touching her. Tell her I told you exactly what to do. Then get her out of the tub and dry her. She does not dry herself. You dry her. Tell her how much you love her body while you do."

"Yes, Sir. I can do this."

"Tell her to do her hair and makeup just like last night. Remind her no perfume or deodorant. Tell her I just want her body and everything it makes for me."

"Fuck."

"You're starting to get it. Eat a little snack in the afternoon, and have her dressed and ready for me like last night. I want those same shoes. She will be wearing them in your bed, so maybe you want to clean the bottoms of them."

"Oh God. Yes, Sir. I will."

"Have you ever shaved your own public hair?"

"No, Sir."

"Do so for tonight. Shave yourself smooth, above your cock and your balls. Do the best you can shaving your own ass, but that might be hard. We might get you waxed like a girl later, but just get yourself shaved for tonight. I'll leave it up to you to dress yourself tonight. Oh, wear a pair of her panties instead of your own underwear."

He knew I had only worn panties a few times in my life, when he and I had talked or chatted. But, of course, this was part of his work to put my mind, and her mind, in the right place. "Yes, Sir. Do you have a color preference? Should I tell her about the panties?"

"Don't tell her. She will see soon enough. And surprise me with the color."

"Yes, Sir."

"I'll knock on your door at 6. See you then, sissy."

I did everything he said, exactly as instructed, and that evening changed everything.