How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 10

Story Info
The first time I cleaned her up and came for him like a girl.
2.9k words
4.25
33.8k
38

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt there, naked except for a pair of her panties, beside our bed, in our bedroom, as Tim, the man who had just fucked my wife, groaned and thrust his whole body into her one last time. He laid heavy on top of her. I could see their bodies pressed together, her breasts against his chest, as he breathed in and out, still kissing her neck and shoulder.

He lifted himself up off her a bit, looked in her eyes, and smiled. "You were a very good girl for me. And you said it was too big! Silly... it fit just fine." She laughed and he kissed her slowly, intimately. I knew he had just emptied his balls deep inside my wife, and her pussy was still wrapped tight around his 9" cock. He moved in her just a few more times, enjoying her body, her warmth, her tightness, and then slowly pulled out of her. It seemed to take forever, and she made a little disappointed whimper when he fell out.

I looked at his cock, dripping with her wetness and what he had put in her. My head was spinning with possibilities, not knowing for sure exactly what would come next. He pointed between her legs and said, "Cuck, get up here. Kneel right there." As I stood up, he reached beside the bed and grabbed a towel he had told me to place there, told her to raise up her ass, and spread the towel underneath her.

I scrambled to obey and knelt on the foot of my bed. He had told me about this moment and said it was maybe the most important moment of the night. Every woman would naturally want to hide, go clean up, go the bathroom, after she was filled with cum, naturally self conscious about the mess. In addition, she would be coming down from her sexual high, and the reality of what she had just done might be setting in. It was up to me to reassure her, to tell her that this was exactly what I wanted, and that I wanted her to keep doing it again, and again, and again. He he prepared me to tell her with words, but also to show her with a very important action.

And I really did want her to keep doing this, over and over, with no limits. In that moment, I knew I found my place... I knew what I was... and I knew I was hopelessly addicted. He moved beside her on the bed, lounging beside us, looking at both of us. I looked up at my wife, kneeling between her spread legs. He had told her to spread wide, to draw her feet up, so her thighs were open like butterfly wings, with the tender skin exposed. I could see red marks on her very pale skin where he had grabbed her or just where his body had rubbed against her. She was a mess, her entire body covered in sweat and sweat pooling in the tendons of her neck, in the curves of her chest and stomach, in her underarms and her thighs.

Looking at her pussy, the only word that came to mind was abused... it looked like it had been properly used and abused. It was swollen and red, and just a hint of wetness leaked from her lips, trailing down to her ass. (I discovered this was one difference between cumshots in porn and in real life. In real life, a man presses as deep as he can into a woman. It's primal instinct to plant his seed as deeply inside her as he can--to breed, and in that moment when he is cumming he puts it as deep in her as he can. Not nearly as much runs out of her as in porn, where they usually cum very shallowly inside the woman. I would see her take many cumshots inside her in the future, and most of them stayed in her more than I expected from watching porn.) This was the first time he had cum after a day of extensive edging, and her insides were absolutely flooded with his seed and her wetness, but very little of that was visible from the outside.

Her body had visible red marks where his hands had gripped her hips, slapped her thighs a few times. I could see marks where he had roughly grabbed her shoulder left shoulder. Her right arm was still above her head, and I could see little bite marks on her armpit where he had sucked and bitten at the sensitive skin.

She was trembling, starting to close her legs, but he started talking to both of us. He told her to listen to what I had to say, to just lie there, spread open, and let me see her body--that she was his property but he wanted her husband to see what a properly fucked woman looked like. Then he told me to tell her what I thought.

So I did. I started with what I had prepared. I told her I loved her, and I had never thought she was sexier than what I had just seen. I told her she had fulfilled my deepest need and made my fantasy real and I thanked her for it. I told her I wanted her to do it again and again, that I wanted her to do anything and everything her owner told her to. I told her I thought her body was perfect and that seeing her perform like this probably ruined me for porn forever... I joked that I would never enjoy porn again. (That turned out to not be true, for the record.) As I told her this, he was stroking her chest, teasing her nipples, cupping her breasts. I could see a line of sweat under her breast when he moved it, and told her again how beautiful and perfect her body was.

He said to her, "So you know, he wanted this even more than you. He wanted you to enjoy it, and you did. But talk is cheap. Let him show you what he really thinks", and he looked at me and just made a little nod toward her exposed cunt. I knew what was coming, and I was worried. He told me it would be difficult. I had tried, in the past, to taste my own cum unsuccessfully. (There's a whole set of "cum eating instruction" porn online, and I had tried it with no success. When I came, I was turned off and could not keep my cum around to taste later.) So, I expected what was coming next to be difficult, and he looked at me and said, "I know you need some help with this. You can stop at any moment (I really couldn't), but just do exactly, exactly what I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

He laughed and said, "You really do know your place. Don't you think you should also thank me for what I just did to your wife?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for fucking my wife. Thank you for being gentle and patient with her. Thank you for showing her how a real man fucks. Thank you for cumming inside her and giving her what she needs."

"You are both welcome. Ok, Tony, just listen to my voice and do exactly what I tell you. Michelle, just lie there, relax, spread open, let Tony worship your body. Tony, do you want to taste her skin?"

"So much. Yes, please, Sir."

"Start at the back of her right knee. Lick there. Get your tongue in there." I leaned forward, feeling my hands on the rough cloth of the towel laid under her body, and started licking the back of her knee. As you're reading this, I don't expect you to get it, but her sweat tasted incredible. It was salty, I'm sure just normal sweat, but the thought that her body had done this for him (as he told me) made it a powerful aphrodisiac. I moaned as I lapped at the back of her knee.

"Now, lick up her thigh. Use your tongue, first light kisses. Not too close to her cunt yet. Good boy, up and down... yes... just like that." I could smell her cunt heavy in the room, the smell of just fucked, and was breathing in her scent more strongly the closer I got between her legs. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to put my cock in her and fuck her. I knew I could. I knew I could do it like I never had before, but I also knew I was no longer allowed. My wife's body no longer belonged to me. Her lips were spread just a little bit... she was literally dripping wet. As I licked up her leg she spasmed a bit, and a little more wetness ran out of her--I was sure a mix of both what her body had made and what he put inside her.

"Now, lick up and down right beside her pussy. Kiss right there. Tease... Both sides, but don't touch it. Tease her. Make her love it." I did. I moved closer, my nose now full of the scent of her. I could smell him there too, and I knew that I was probably tasting some of him on her. But mostly, I lapped, like a desperately thirsty man, at the sweaty skin right beside my wife's spread pussy. It tasted... I don't really have a word... but it was incredible and erotic. I put my hands on her legs and pressed her thighs open to the bed, spreading her wider. I licked up and down her inner thighs, teasing the tight tendons that stood out in her legs. I licked right where her thigh joined her body, up to her hip, reveling in the taste of her.

"Now her pussy. That pussy she willingly spread for another man. That married womb I just bred, filled with my black cum. Little kisses. Show her you love her." As I slowly, gently kissed her clit, he talked to her. He told her that I could see and smell evidence of what she had just done, and that I was excited... that she never had any doubt what I wanted. That it wasn't cheating... that she was really doing this for me, for our marriage, and that this was her new life. I spread the hood away from her clit and placed little, light kisses right there, probably sill instinctively avoiding the mess starting to run from between her cunt lips.

"Now, show her how much you love her. Put your tongue on her asshole, and lick all the way up to her clit. Ass to clit. That's right." I did, and when I did, she arched her back, and clenched. More ran out of her. "Tony, everything that comes out of her is precious. Lick up every drop. Get in there. Don't pretend anymore. We all know. Swallow it. Every. Fucking. Drop. Show your wife you love her. Tongue fuck her. Get deep in there. Get everything you can. Drink it. Good boy."

And I did, exactly as he said. Hungrily, I licked up her slit, from ass to clit, sliding my tongue inside her. I won't say I enjoyed the taste of them mixed. I didn't exactly, but I also loved it. Craved it. I swallowed everything I could. I lost control... lost myself in the moment, there between her legs... knowing I was giving her pleasure with my lips and tongue... knowing I was serving both of them, and hoping that this would show her how much I wanted her to repeat what she had just done. I'm sure I was making noises, but I don't really remember, I just remember the taste, the smell, the need, knowing I might never be inside her again, and trying to lick up inside her body with my tongue as I gave her all the pleasure I could with my mouth and tongue.

She came easily while I ate her just-fucked pussy. Tim was still lounging beside her, kissing her mouth deeply while I was between her legs. He played with her nipples, pinching them, pulling them much harder than I ever had. I knew she would have protested if I had treated her body like that, but she pressed into his touch, seeming to want more, seeming maybe even to enjoy the pain. He told her to cum, to keep cumming. He told me to put my mouth on her clit and to make her cum over and over. As I said, she was multi orgasmic, and she had the little pill he had given her on board, so she responded to everything I was doing like a wet dream. At one point she sort of came continuously in a long, crying, shaking, spasm that might have lasted a minute, and I felt his hand on the back of my head, holding me between her legs while he sucked hard on her nipple.

I felt him move off the bed and move behind me. Roughly, he pulled my panties down around my knees. Picture the vulnerability I felt in that moment: kneeling on my bed with my ass in the air, my face slick with wetness and my mouth lapping up every drop I could from between my wife's legs, and a man standing behind me yanks down my panties. I yelped and started to pull away, but he grabbed the back of my neck and slapped my ass very hard.

"Relax. I'm not going to fuck you. Well, I am going to fuck you..." I whimpered into her cunt as he pressed me harder between her legs, "... but I'm not going to fuck you right now. I believe in giving my sissies pleasure. Enjoy this." He put his index finger in his mouth (his fingers were twice the thickness of my own), and then roughly pressed it into my bottom. I was unprepared, but he held my neck tightly. I had no place to go.

He worked my muscles expertly. First, pressing in a bit too far, then back out... a few times over and over. Each time he pressed forward, it hurt. It felt like he was shoving a rolling pin in my ass. I didn't know how a finger could feel so big. (I assumed at the time he was using two or three, but it was just a single finger. It turns out, everything feels bigger "back there".) He reached forward and slid that finger into my wife while I continued to lick her clit. It emerged slick with her natural lubrication and his seed.

Then he pressed that slickened finger into my ass again, and when my muscles clenched again, he did not stop. He pressed forward, and I felt a panicked moment when he pushed past my sphincter and my body knew it could no longer expel him. All the way inside me, and he held it there while he also held the back of my neck. "Good sissy. Relax. Just enjoy this."

And then he found my prostrate, or my g-spot as he later taught me to call it. I had never experimented with that, so I was completely unprepared for the sensation. I came almost instantly as he found that magical, brilliant spot. He held my neck, told me to cum for him, reminded me to make girl sounds, told me to cum like a good girl.

And I did. I came so hard that I literally lost consciousness for a moment, but as I did I was aware that what seemed like a firehose of cum was gushing from my soft cock. Yes, when he had penetrated me, I lost my erection. (Something else I learned that night: this is normal for most men to lose their erection when penetrated.) But I was cumming, moaning like a girl in heat, making little screams and whimpers as my limp cock spurted uselessly into the panties around my knees, and on the towel which he had placed on the bed to catch it.

After I came down from my high, he gently worked his finger inside me, enjoying my tightness. He told me later that once a sissy came without getting hard, you could forget him ever getting hard again. His mind and body knew there was no point, no need for an erection... that his limp cock had no reason to get hard. He was training me that night, as surely as he was training my wife.

"Clean up your mess and just take your panties off. Get rid of this too," he pointed to the towel. "Do you know why you don't have to clean up your cum with your mouth?" Not that I could have in that moment, probably. Well, I don't know. I didn't want to, but if he told me to... But I just shook my head to indicate that I didn't know why. "Because it's not my cum. What comes out of my cock is liquid gold to the two of you. You will never waste a drop. But your cum is worthless. Wipe it up and flush it in the bathroom."

He sent Michelle to go to the bathroom next. The evening was far from over. We had, as the saying goes, miles to go before we slept.