How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 11

Story Info
Some parting thoughts.
1k words
3.68
19.5k
22

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had planned that the last installment I wrote would be the last, but my inbox and chat are full of requests and questions and I can't keep on top of everything. Thank you to all of you who enjoyed the story. I can't keep writing more forever, but maybe I should write just a little more to answer some of the questions and tell you where the story went.

So here in no particular order in bullet point format are my thoughts:

We are still together. She is still a slut wife. We have a good relationship, but our sex life is not traditional. I have truly given up my rights to her sexually to another man.

My cock has not been inside a pussy in many years.

People ask about rules. We decided early on pretty much no rules. That way she doesn't have to think if she is breaking a rule when she does something with other men. She can just let nature take its course. Condoms are essential with guys who haven't been tested, or with strangers. (Yes, one of my tasks in the first few months was taking her to a bar and getting her fucked by a stranger there.)

Since so many people wonder about the story specifically, here are some highlights. He had her many more times that night and eventually had her ass before he left us in the morning. I had never fucked her roughly because she was afraid, but he had her both gently and roughly. Turns out, she enjoyed being manhandled by a strong man who knew what to do.

We both knelt at his feet by the front door and worshipped his cock with our mouths before he left that day. He returned a few days later with a friend and they both fucked her in our marital bed. That was the first time I saw her spitroasted, and she also took a cock in both her pussy and ass at the same time. That visit, we both wore slave collars.

I still don't think I am gay or even bi (comments in my inbox calling me "faggot" notwithstanding). But I have done many things with him and his friends. After he shared her with several of his friends, she went on an overnight date with two of them (another story there) and he dressed me like a girl, treated me like a girl, and fucked me like a girl in our bed. He found my gspot with his cock and I came from being fucked.

It is possible to train humans. He trained both of us. I have still never tasted my own cum, but I crave his and love to lick her after she has been fucked. I cum almost instantly from the taste of her body. He instilled the same armpit fetish he has in both of us. She also can usually cum almost instantly from the taste of herself. She also has instinctive reactions to being touched by a man, instantly assumes the position when told to "present", and probably a hundred other little changes he has made.

A man like this uses anal sex as a tool. She gave her ass to him the first night. She was an anal virgin and he made a very big deal of taking her virginity (and mine, later). But he almost always prefers to cum in her pussy. He says anal is good for reminding a woman what she is because it puts her automatically in a submissive mindset, but that it's not the best hole to use.

He has a group of four friends who are tested regularly and have her bareback every time. He has a friend who is "exclusively anal", but most prefer her pussy or mouth. There is a larger friend group that uses condoms. She has "dated" for money and been paid. He made her an actual whore. She worked a bachelor party. She has been with at least 30 guys.

Porn stereotypes are wrong in many ways. I'll leave you to figure that out.

There is a very long list of things she has done. He put her on a physical training program and her trainer fucked her regularly and shared her with buddies at the gym. (She wasn't heavy or thick, but he just wanted her to be in better shape so she was more appealing being fucked. Also, it was part of changing her that excited him.)

She has been trained to spread her legs for black cock on command. I was there holding her hand at a "breeding party" where she was restrained on a breeding bench while a roomful of men took turns.

He eventually had her in her wedding dress.

He had her come to his apartment every morning for a quick fuck for several months. I watched it on webcam and often was not the only one watching. He put her on the bed, usually doggy style, and came in her quickly, pulling her panties up and sending her to work.

He has a friend who is an ob-gyn who also has been involved and played with her.

She has been put on display and shared in many situations. I can tell you a dozen stories about this, from a pool table at a bar, to being explored on a massage table for a roomful of men while she was made to cum repeatedly.

She loves all of this.

Crazy things do happen in real life. Things I thought were only fantasy do happen. Be careful what you wish for.

I have talked with other cuckold couples. The usual path is that this becomes an obsession and they break up. I would say this is the normal outcome, so be careful if you choose to do this. Husbands seem to get addicted even more than wives.

It's late at night as I write this, and I know she is with another man right now, probably in bed with him, and maybe it's not just the two of them.