All Comments on 'How I Became a Cum Slut Pt. 01'

by ohioviper69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, what in store for her? Enjoyed this very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice little story but who fucked her Tim or Jim?

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Okay, this is meant to be constructive, not mean. It's not a bad story.. really it's not. Sure, it moves a little fast, maybe too fast, but this isn't erotica... This is porn. And there's nothing wrong with that. No, the real problem with this story is that I can't tell if you are a man or a woman, but this reads like it was written in the female voice by a man who has no idea what might be going on in a female's head. I'm familiar with the world of pharmaceutical sales reps. They heavily recruit cheerleaders and sorority girls. At 53, this character would not still be out on the road competing with those young things. She would be their manager or their director or she'd be out of the game. Pharma reps are very pretty, generally pretty smart, and generally pretty polished... They won't even talk to a candidate without a college degree. This woman sounds more like a truckstop tramp. And all that just sort of took me out of the story. Maybe rewrite it from the male point of view, or make her affluent but from a different kind of job. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"decent shape"...., "a six pack every night..." Try to keep things plausible. It makes for better story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Tim, Jim

Nice start, but the switching from Tim to Jim and back again was not good

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
liked it

hope you do more with this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible.

ShortieJenShortieJenover 1 year ago

Pretty good, I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please edit more carefully before posting. Clearly written by a male but from a female perspective. Just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She drinks a six pack every night? LOLOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems as this was written using speech to text and never edited. Quite distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she drinks a six pack every night but is worried about her figure to keep sales up etc.?

"I love to drink at least a 6 pack every night and with my mood it will be a heavy night for sure."

She also says, "I am 53 and in decent shape." But still drinks a 6 pack every night?

At this point in the story I could not read anymore. At least put a tiny bit of effort into making it believable.

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

LoL, that's always the problem here.... when I read "I tip my 6th beer" and I think to myself : how the hell....

And then I remember ... ah yes ... American beer ...

/greetings from Germany :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The phrase is “half mast”. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous