How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie was securing me, naked, to a weight machine at school with zip ties!

"Where did you get the zip ties?" I asked.

"I found this cool bondage store," she said in a strange lilt. There was a punchline coming. "It's called the Home Depot."

She said that last line while pulling the second zip tie taunt. This was so dangerous, and I was starting to feel the air blowing against the dampness of my sex. I pulled on the bar, but there was too much weight for me to budge it.

Mattie grabbed my skirt and moved it from around my feet before stepping back behind me.

"Look at yourself," she said, once again whispering directly into my ear. "Such a slutty body." I looked myself up and down. My arms held immobile above my head. My nakedness broken only by my white sneakers.

"Your nipples are hard as rocks." Mattie reached around to pinch both of my nipples.

"Ahhh..." I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Don't close your eyes," came the command. "I want you to watch while I play with you."

Oh, god, she was in rare form and pressing buttons she had avoided until now. I opened my eyes and watched as she pinched my nipples again, a little harder this time.

"Spread your legs, slut."

"Yesss..." I said softly and pulled my feet further apart. I don't know what I was saying 'yes' to, exactly. I think her calling me a slut. Yes, I was her slut.

"Look at that wet little pussy," Mattie said, moving a hand down to run her fingers through my pubic hair. "It's starting to leak down your leg."

She was right, I could feel my juices starting to trail down my skin. Her fingers crept lower and patted my clit.

"Nnnngghh..." I grunted in surprise. Each pat sent sharp spikes of pleasure through me that I wasn't expecting. I forced my eyes to stay open watching my body jerk in the mirror, my hands pulling against the metal bar.

"We've only got a few more minutes before the lunch bell is going to ring," Mattie pointed out. "If you want to cum, you're going to have to convince me." Her hand lifted away from my slit while still resting there. The more she talked, the more I needed it.

"P..please...please, Mattie...please, ma'am," I started to beg. "Please make me cum. I need it so bad!"

She started to touch me again, but gently, slowly.

"Ohhh...p..please...faster..."

"I have a condition," she said. Her hand started to move faster against my clit and a finger pushed into me, but it was still achingly slow.

"A..anything...please..."

"Go to prom with me," Mattie whispered and nibbled on my ear.

What? I was confused and excited and so fucking horny. This was how she was asking me to the prom?!

Her hand started to work me over then and I fought to stay standing. Then, suddenly, she stopped.

"I'm not continuing until you say 'yes'." There was a playfulness now in her tone. She already knew I would say 'yes' without the coercion, but she also knew I would like this more.

"Ohhh, fuuuckk...YES!... YES!... please!"

"That's my girl," Mattie intoned sweetly then was fingering me again.

I rose quickly this time toward my impending release. The feeling of Mattie's body pressing against me from behind while one hand played with a breast and the other strummed across my clit was heaven. I tumbled over the edge and let out a long cry of pleasured release.

Mattie held me as my breathing came back to normal, kissing my shoulder and back the whole time. I'm sure I would have been dangling there by my wrists if she hadn't. As I got my feet under me, my best friend let go and pulled out a pair of scissors from her backpack. She cut me down just in time for the bell to ring.

"What about the smell?" I asked, worried someone would get suspicious.

"Ha," Mattie laughed. "It smells like jockstraps in here already. No one's going to notice."

I quickly got dressed and we started to leave. Just before we got to the door, Mattie stopped me.

"I hope you had fun," she began. "I want this prom to be special, just leave everything to me."

I looked at her and cocked my head to the side.

"I am pretty sure no one has ever been asked to the prom like that before," I replied. "It was wonderful." She smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before opening the door.

=========

The prom was still about a month away. Mattie and I, both, got propositioned by several guys. One of those happened at lunch one day. This guy was a running back or something on the football team and came up to Mattie toward the end of the lunch period. Mattie had a couple of classes with him, apparently, and they were acquaintances, but he had never hung out with us or anything.

"Hey, Mattie, so, I was wondering if you had a date for the prom?" He was clearly a bit nervous, which was kind of endearing on a jock.

Mattie glanced over at me and back at him.

"Oh, wow, that's really sweet, but I'm just going with some girl friends this year." That was our line we had both used even though it was just girl 'friend' rather than 'friends'. It was quite common for girls to just go in a group rather than with dates, so this was a completely normal thing.

Even so, I could tell Mattie was flattered for real. She even watched his ass a bit as he walked away.

"Should I get a paper towel to clean up that drool?" I asked, jokingly. Mattie slapped my arm.

"Come on, he was hot," she insisted.

"If you're into the handsome, athletic...muscular...most likely to get a job in Hollywood types, sure."

Mattie just looked at me. I could tell she wanted to say something more, but we were at a table with several other people. Instead, she just stuck her tongue out at me.

=========

Prom night came and Mattie and I stepped into our school wearing almost identical dresses except hers was lite green and mine was lite blue. I think Mattie just liked me in blue, she said it brought out my eyes.

The dresses were actually two pieces. The tops started with lace and inlaid with clear crystals around the neck that tapered down the chest with a see-through material leading into a bodice. The bodice was similarly lacey with crystals all over, ending a couple inches below our breasts. The skirt started just below our navels and reached almost to the floor. It had no crystals or lace, just two layers of lite, flowy material. The whole look said, 'sexy elegance'. Despite our midriffs being exposed, there were a lot of girls showing a lot more skin than us.

The theme that night was A Midsummer Night's Dream, which I thought sounded lame. But looking at the decor, it was way cooler than I thought it was going to be. There was a tunnel of trellised brown vines with sparkling fairy lights hanging down leading into the gym. All around the gym were tall tables with mason jar lanterns surrounding an open area for dancing. At the far end was a small stage with a DJ table at one side. Scattered in a few places were tables of food and drinks. The overall look was quite nice.

We found a few of our usual lunch friends and mostly hung out with them and their dates. Some were established couples and were comfortable with each other, while others were stiff and just trying not to look silly.

Occasionally, we joined some of the couples dancing to some of the faster songs with a good beat. There was an interlude where they crowned the prom king and queen, a pair of seniors we didn't really know, but, other than that, it was mostly just hanging out, dancing or standing in line to get your picture taken. We avoided that last one.

As the night went on, Mattie seemed to be getting a little fidgety. We were both sitting on stools at one of the tables. The rest of our friends were off doing their own thing at that point and I leaned close to talk to her over the music.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered, smiling at me. "There's just something I want to do and..."

Then the music changed to a slow song. People started moving off the dance area while couples stayed and others added in. Mattie's face changed and she looked deep into my eyes.

"Dance with me," she said.

"But it's a slow song," I pointed out.

"I know," she replied confidently, her fidgeting gone.

She took my hand and pulled me into the middle of the group. It wasn't unheard of for girls to slow dance together, so this wouldn't be that weird. Even so, we got some quizzical looks.

Mattie put her hands on my hips and I put mine on her shoulders. We swayed there to the music for a while, then I noticed Mattie pulling me closer. Our breasts were touching now and Mattie was still closing the gap.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little worried.

"Rayne," she took a deep breath. "I think I'm in love with you." She let that hang.

I don't know how much time passed because my brain and heart were trying to come to terms with what I just heard. My pulse was suddenly racing. I forgot about the whole rest of the room.

"You... what?"

"I love you," she confirmed. "And I want the world to know."

There was no gap between us anymore and Mattie's chin was on my shoulder.

"But I'll settle for just the school." She pulled back just enough to look me in the eyes. "If you love me too, kiss me." I realized that we had stopped swaying and were just looking at each other. "Right here, right now, for everyone to see. We don't need to hi..."

I pressed my lips to hers, cutting off her speech. She paused, then hugged me closer as our kiss went from warm to scolding hot. No one watching could have any doubt about what that kiss meant. It went on until the song ended and we still stood there in the embrace even as the beat of a new song started up.

Then a hand touched my shoulder, a hand that wasn't Mattie's. We broke and looked at the angry face of one of our vice principals.

"That is quite enough, young ladies," he announced.

I couldn't help but giggle. I was happier than I could ever remember being and even the interruption of this crotchety old man couldn't dim that. My mirth triggered Mattie and she laughed too. Our principal did not take that well. He grabbed both our arms and marched us off to one side.

He spun us to face him. I still couldn't get the grin from my face as much as I knew it was not going to help the situation and I saw Mattie in the same state.

"There will be no more public displays of affection," he said emphatically. We were nodding, but still smiling. "And I will be contacting your parents."

Oh, fuck! My smile dropped immediately.

"Please," Mattie started. "It was just some fun..."

Then someone stepped around me to place a hand on the old man's arm. It was Ms. Cranfield!

"I'm their guidance counselor, Mr. Richards," she said soothingly. Side note, no one here has their real name, but I chose this guy's especially because he was a real dick. Anyway, the guy's demeanor completely changed as the young and gorgeous Ms. Cranfield touched him. His anger just drained away as she stepped between him and us. "I will take appropriate action and handle it from here."

"Right, of course," he responded. "Then I will leave them in your capable hands. Make sure you read them the riot act."

"Absolutely," she nodded.

After he walked away, Ms. Cranfield looked around and directed us to one of the tables off to the side. Now what? Would she call our parents too?

There was silence as we sat down and Ms. Cranfield folded her hands on top of the table leaning toward us slightly.

"I'm not going to call your parents," she started and Mattie and I, both, exhaled and slouched a bit in our chairs.

"Thank you, Ms. Cranfield," I said.

"The school should not decide when you come out to your family." She paused again, her gaze going from me to Mattie and back. "Now, officially, I have to tell you that the school does not encourage homosexual relationships," our counselor said. My heart sank just a little.

I could see Mattie about to say something that would get her in trouble. I reached under the table and put a hand on my friend's leg.

"Unofficially," Ms. Cranfield continued. "I applaud you girls for being who you are. It took a lot of courage to come out like that." She looked around the room. Many heads were turned in our direction and others took quick peeks. "You two are going to be the talk of the school by Monday."

Mattie's hand covered my own on her leg and squeezed. Ms. Cranfield stood up and smiled warmly at us.

"You girls be careful, okay?" she said. "If you need to talk to anyone or if anyone gives you grief, you come to me. Got it?" I nodded vigorously.

"Thank you, Ms. Cranfield," Mattie added.

The older woman winked at us and walked away. I reached for Mattie and gave her a hug, then realized this might be seen as affection and pulled away.

Mattie stood up and held her hand out to me. I took it and stood with her. We started walking, hand-in-hand, back toward the main group.

"Are you sure we should be holding hands after what Ms. Carnfield said?" I wondered.

"They can't stop us from holding hands," Mattie insisted.

We walked slowly back to the table we had been at before the dance. Most of our friend group had, amazingly, found their way back and were waiting for us. We stood there for a moment wondering what they would do.

Suddenly, one of the girls raised her hands into the air and let out a loud whoop. Everybody sniggered but welcomed us with open arms, literally. We were getting hugged by every one of our female friends. The guys just watched, but we got plenty of smiles and thumbs up from them too.

I was relieved and happy and... and Mattie loved me! She said it! Hell, she might as well have shouted it!

At a friend's house for an after party, it felt weird and amazing to be a couple and not have to hide our relationship. Mattie holding me close even as we talked with others. Me laying back on her while lounging on a couch with Mattie's arm draped over my stomach. It was all like some incredible dream.

=========

Life at school changed after that. We were not the only openly queer people at our highschool, but we were the only open couple that I knew of. With a population around 1800, there should, statistically speaking, be somewhere around 60 others. Including us, there were only about 10 out.

But then people started coming out to us in secret. One girl I barely knew passed me a note in the hallway without even stopping. It read something like,

"What you and Mattie did at prom was amazing. I don't think I could have done that - but I really want to. ;-)"

In chemistry class, I was paired up with Samantha, a girl I knew pretty well even though she was not a part of our usual lunch group. We had had several classes together and talked a decent amount. We were in the middle of dissecting a huge worm when she asked a question I was not expecting while looking at the awful smelling entrails.

"What was it like to kiss a girl?" she asked softly. It took me a moment to register what she was asking. I paused my dissection and looked up at her. With Samantha, Sam, I had to look up a good bit. She was at least six feet tall with long blond hair.

"I don't know how it compares, since I've only ever kissed Mattie," I answered, matching her quiet volume.

"But what's it like?" she asked again.

Was she just curious, or was this a pickup line? I chose to assume it was just curiosity.

"It's..." I wasn't sure how to describe it that wouldn't sound flowery and silly. "It's the greatest feeling in the world to have someone who cares for you pressing their lips to yours."

Sam was just staring at me, her lips parted.

"Wow...that sounds...nice," she managed to get out. She was looking at me intently like she was hoping I would continue. Continue with what?

That was the whole conversation. Neither of us said anything for a while as we went back to slicing up a worm and we, eventually, just went back to class related talk. At the time, I didn't know if she was just curious or if she was trying to get something going. I didn't pursue it and neither did she.

Mattie and I both had small interactions like this that showed that there were still a lot of closeted people out there. We only had one negative incident.

During lunch one day, a guy who had hit on me numerous times over the last couple years approached with another jerk in tow.

"Hey, Rayne, you ready to feel what a real dick is like?" he laughed and glanced at his friend. I felt like I was in an '80s movie. Was this guy for real? "I'll even let your dyke girlfriend watch."

Okay, that was a step too far. He stood there like he actually expected me to respond. Fine.

"Her tongue is bigger than your dick," I spat.

All around me, people erupted into, 'oooo's and at least one, 'Awww, shit'. The guy's face went crimson and I was suddenly afraid that he would actually get violent.

He took half a step in my direction when another guy put himself between me and the jerk. It was the running back that had asked Mattie to the prom.

"I suggest you shut your bigoted mouth before I have to do it for you," he announced. I don't know what was between these two in the past, but jerk-boy backed up immediately.

"Whoa, Clint, hey," he spread his hands in front of himself in a placative gesture. "I was just kidding!"

"Well, kid somewhere else," Clint said. The other two turned and went to sit by themselves at another table across the cafeteria.

"Sorry about that," he said, sitting down at a neighboring table.

"What are you apologizing for?" Mattie asked, truly perplexed, but clearly impressed. "You just defended us."

"I guess," he began. "Sorry that someone would treat you like that?"

"Thanks," I said.

"That was a great line, by the way," Clint smiled at me.

"What?"

"Her tongue bigger than his dick," he reminded me. "That was good!"

"Oh," I grunted a laugh. "That just came out."

My respect for jocks, in general, went up that day and Clint, in particular. He became an occasional addition to our lunch group.

Over the next couple of weeks, it became obvious to me that Mattie had a thing for him. Clint, to his credit, did his best to ignore her flirting. It was probably really confusing for him considering he thought she was gay. One day, in the car on our way home from school, I broached the subject.

"You should ask Clint out," I said quickly, during a lull in the conversation. I was driving and kept my head facing the road, trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

"What?" Mattie asked.

"You should ask Clint out," I repeated. "On a date."

Her whole body turned toward me. I kept looking forward.

"Why would you say that?" Mattie asked.

"Well, you clearly like him," I started. "And he's never going to ask you, because he thinks you're a lesbian."

"I mean," she sounded irritated. "W..what about us? Are you trying to..."

"What? NO!" My voice raised higher than I meant it to. This time, I did take a glance over at her then back to the road. "I don't...NO!" I wanted to be eloquent or at least coherent, but my brain couldn't put words together. Mattie rescued me.

"Alright, alright," she held up a hand to stop me. "I get it, calm down. I'm sorry, I just thought you were breaking up with me for a minute."

I forced myself to breathe normally and was having trouble concentrating on the road, so I pulled into some random parking lot. We were both quiet until the car stopped, then I turned to Mattie.

"We..we talked about this," I started. "You said you wanted to explore straight relationships too...and...and I just want you to be happy."

"Oh, Rayne," Mattie put her hand on my knee. "Who says I'm not happy?"

"I didn't say you weren't happy," I insisted. "There are just...some things I can't be... or do... for you."

There was a long silence.

"You can't tell me you don't like him," I said. Mattie looked down, embarrassed.