How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Rayne and Mattie's relationship goes through a rough spell.
18.5k words
4.85
13.7k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
267 Followers

The movie was still going, but neither Mattie nor I was paying any attention to it anymore.

"Let's head to bed," Mattie urged. It was only 10:30ish, but I was exhausted. We turned off the TV and Mattie stood up to head upstairs. I felt like my whole body had been lifting weights. I stood up and fell back to the sofa when my legs failed to hold me. Mattie yelped, then laughed.

My best friend then helped me from the couch to my bedroom upstairs. I was back to managing on my own by the time we got to my room. Mattie still guided me to the bed and pulled the covers away for me. She slid in beside me and laid her head on the pillow next to mine. I had a double bed, so there was room for both of us.

Mattie slid an arm under my shoulders and pulled me in to nuzzle her neck. I wrapped as much of my body around her as I could. I felt a little guilty that Mattie had given me such pleasure tonight, but I hadn't done anything for her. I wanted to reciprocate, but at that moment I was too tired. I was asleep in moments.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up to see dim light seeping in through my window. Mattie had rolled somewhat away from me, but was still asleep. As tired as I was the previous night, I was the opposite that morning. I was full of energy and felt great. I slipped from the bed as quietly as I could and went downstairs to make us some breakfast. I scrambled some eggs and made some toast. I didn't know what Mattie usually drank for breakfast, so I poured her a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice. I hoped she didn't want coffee, because I didn't know how to make that.

I went back upstairs to find Mattie stretching on the bed. That was so sexy, but I ignored that and sat down on the bed beside her and handed her a plate. Breakfast in bed was not something our family really did much, so we didn't have a nice tray to use.

"Aww," Mattie said as her eyes took in what I was handing her. "You brought me breakfast in bed! That's so sweet!" She took hers and I sat mine on the side table before standing back up.

"I have drinks too, I'll be right back," I said excitedly.

I retrieved our drinks from the kitchen and was back in no time. Mattie had sat up completely and was taking her first bite of eggs.

"These are really good!" she said, sounding a little surprised. I got a hurt look on my face.

"Of course they're good," I began. "I've been making scrambled eggs since I was ten."

===========

After breakfast, we took a shower together. That was a lot of fun. We didn't have sex or anything, but rubbing our soapy naked bodies together definitely got us in the mood. We did go at it in my bed again after that and then took another much tamer shower to get the sweat and other fluids off.

Mattie had the rest of the day planned out. I should probably explain that we lived in a good area in a suburb and our families were both in the middle class income bracket. Actually, Mattie's family was in the upper upper middle class bracket while mine was in the comfortable but not frivolous one. Anyway, Mattie's parents gave her a secured credit card that they would add a pretty good amount to every month. I never knew exactly how much, but she never worried about being able to pay for stuff.

That day must have put a pretty good dent into her account though, because she was actually paying attention to the amounts even while trying to not let me see. Mattie took us to a spa, then shopping for dresses specifically for that night, then to a salon where we got our nails and hair done. And Mattie paid for all of it. Again, I was feeling guilty for all the money she was spending on me, but, at the same time, I felt like a pampered princess and Mattie seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was.

By the time we got home, we had time to do each other's makeup and get dressed before going to dinner. I was just about to pull on my new dress when Mattie spoke up.

"No underwear tonight," she said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied in my submissive voice.

I removed my bra and panties, then pulled on the black dress. It clung to me in all the right places and came down to mid-thigh. I had to adjust the girls into the top a bit, then turned to Mattie.

"You look scrumptious," she praised. "And the lines from your underwear would have just messed it up."

Mattie wore a similar dress in a cream color. Looking at ourselves together in the mirror I got a sense of yin and yang. Her dark hair and eyes against that almost white dress beside my lighter hair and eyes in the black dress. I don't think Mattie planned that, but we looked great together.

I drove us to a restaurant that Mattie had picked out, one I had never been to. It was a somewhat upscale oriental place, but not so upscale that I felt guilty again. We walked in and stepped to the greeter's podium. A lot of people were looking at us and I noticed that we were totally overdressed for this place.

I leaned toward Mattie and whispered to her.

"They're all staring at us."

"They're all wondering who the lucky guys are that we're meeting here," she replied.

Then she put her arm around me and very obviously grabbed my ass. She tilted her head toward me.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

I felt the eyes watching us even as I closed my own and let my girlfriend lay claim to me for all of them to see. Mattie and I had been so careful not to let anyone know about our relationship up to that moment. Yet here we were kissing in the middle of a restaurant filled with people. I was warm and nervous at the same time.

The greeter then approached and we broke the kiss. Mattie's hand, however, did not leave my rear and even gave it a squeeze.

"Reservation for two under the name, Green," Mattie told the woman.

Completely professional, the lady ignored what we had been doing when she interrupted and found us on some clipboard list.

"Right this way," she stated and began walking deeper into the restaurant. Mattie let go of my ass, but kept her arm around my waist the whole way. My peripheral vision kept picking up heads swiveling in our direction as we passed.

Once we got to the table, the rest of the meal went without incident. On our way out, Mattie, once again, kept her arm around me making it clear to everyone that we were a couple. What was clear to me, was that this whole day was Mattie's way of showing me that I was more than just a secret affair to her.

It would take us a lot longer to come out to our family and at school, but, at that moment, with Mattie holding me close, I would have had the courage to do it.

"Where to now?" I asked as we settled back into the car.

"Did you see all those jealous looks?" Mattie asked, ignoring my own question.

"I don't thi..." I started, but Mattie wasn't really listening.

"They all want you just as much as I do," she was looking at me like a wolf looks at a sheep. A a hand found my thigh. "You better drive us home before I take you right here in this parking lot."

That was one of the longest twenty minutes of my life. Trying to concentrate on driving while Mattie rubbed my thigh and even played with my sex at stop lights. She wasn't subtle about it either. At one point, a couple guys in a pickup truck stopped next to us at a stop light. I caught motion from that side and looked over to see the one in the passenger seat getting his buddy's attention and pointing at us. I could only look away and hope that the light would turn green quickly. They couldn't tell that Mattie was fingering me at that very moment, but they could probably see her arm going under my skirt and could definitely see her kissing my neck.

For a moment, I considered using the safeword, then realized that I didn't care if they saw. It was even a little exciting. It was less exciting when the light turned and they stayed beside us for another block. I was again, about to stop Mattie, when they did a little honk, then pulled into the turn lane. That was one of those situations that girls fear, by the way. What if they had followed us rather than continuing to their destination? At the time, I was too young and excited to think about it, but it kinda freaked me out later.

Scary incident aside, Mattie and I weren't thinking about that at the time. We pulled into my driveway and headed for the front door. Mattie kept her hands to herself until I was trying to unlock the door. She was pulling the zipper of my dress down my back.

"Mattie!" I exclaimed, but didn't stop her. I fumbled with the door and just managed to get it open before she stripped me for the neighborhood to see.

My best friend practically shoved me through the door. She closed it behind us, then pushed me against one wall, our mouths finding each other immediately. We kissed for a few seconds, then Mattie stepped back just far enough to pull my dress down. I had to wiggle my hips a bit as she pushed to get it off, but then it fell the rest of the way to the floor.

I stepped out and kicked it away as Mattie pressed me back against the wall, her mouth going to my neck. One of her knees pressed between my legs and I let her part them to press her thigh against my sex. My arms were over her shoulders wrapping around her head as she kissed and nibbled her way around my neck and collar bone. Mattie's hands roamed all over my upper body.

We were both breathing hard and I was just starting to move my hips back and forth against her leg when Mattie stepped back leaving me aching for her to come back.

"Fuck," Mattie said as she started toward one of the oversized chairs in the livingroom. "I need to cum so bad."

She sat on the arm of the chair and pulled her skirt up to show me her now neatly trimmed bush. She hadn't been wearing underwear this whole time!

"Come here and eat me, Rayne." Her commanding words drove straight to my pussy.

Without her even having to tell me, I went to my hands and knees and started to slowly crawl to her. It just felt like the right thing to do. I kept my eyes locked onto hers.

"God damn," Mattie said, watching me approach her like a cat. "That's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

As I reached her, I put my hands on her knees. She spread them for me and I continued to crawl forward until I was sitting on my heels and lowering my face into her beautiful folds. Mattie was as wet as I had ever known her to be.

A hand rested behind my head encouraging me as I began to eat her in earnest. I licked and sucked on her like I was starving, using every trick I knew to make her cum.

"Slow down, babe," Mattie implored through heavy breathing. "I want this to last."

That was not the vibe I was getting when she had me pinned against the wall, but I did as instructed and slowed down. I spent the next ten minutes slowly building her up to what I was sure was going to be a huge orgasm.

By this time, Mattie was leaning back slightly, one hand propping herself up and a leg wrapping around me with her foot resting on my lower back. I had two fingers inside her while I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth across my teeth. My best friend was about to explode.

"Ooohhh, fuck," Mattie blurted. "I'm going to...cum so hard!"

She began to buck against my face and her other foot joined the first holding me in place as she started to climax. Then my chin was splattered with liquid. If I had been licking her hole, it would have gone right in my mouth! My first thought was that Mattie had lost control of her bladder and had just peed on me. I was immediately disgusted, but she was still holding my head in place.

I resigned myself to my nasty fate and let her ride out her orgasm, rubbing her juices into my face and mouth. That's when I realized that the liquid wasn't urine. It didn't really have a flavor other than slightly sweet and didn't smell at all.

I had heard about female ejaculations, but neither Mattie nor I had ever done it, so it took me a minute to realize what had just happened. The brunette was finally coming down from her high and looked down at me.

"That was...wow...wow," was all she said, then finally saw my very wet and disheveled face. What makeup I had been wearing was ruined, but I was smiling up at her. "You're a mess," Mattie added with compassion.

I just smiled even bigger.

"I made you squirt," I told her in triumph.

"Holy fuck, is that what that was?" Mattie looked around her and, particularly, at the puddle on the hardwood floor. "Oh, shit, sorry."

Then she reached down and put a hand on each side of my face. She pulled me up to stand in front of her, then into a kiss. Even with all that crap on my face and my makeup smeared, she kissed me.

"Okay," she said, breaking the kiss and lowering her hands to the couch. "You go get a shower and I'll clean this up."

I took a quick shower and scrubbed my face clean. I came back out, naked, drying my hair with a towel. Mattie was pulling the trash bag from the can and saw my quizzical expression.

"I didn't want your parents asking about all the paper towels in their trash that smelled like sex." She answered my unspoken question. "Oh, and do you have any Febreze?"

"Under the kitchen sink," I answered. Mattie thought of everything.

=========

We spent the rest of the evening just watching videos, scrolling through friends' instagrams and talking about nothing important. We were both propped against the arm of the couch, with my legs draped over Mattie's. Then her tone went wistful and she turned to me.

"I really enjoyed tonight," she said looking into my eyes.

"I did too," I replied in a sexy voice, sure she was referring to the sex earlier. Mattie smiled, and I knew I was wrong.

"Yeesss, that was amazing," she acknowledged. "But what I was thinking of was dinner."

She paused but I didn't say anything; I could tell there was more coming.

"I really liked being able to be a couple, you know?" She looked back down at her hands. "I liked... I don't know... not hiding." When she looked back up, her eyes were moist. Then she smiled that mischievous smile that hinted of naughtier thoughts. "And I liked showing you off. You were so hot and no one else could be with you but me."

Again, I was at a loss for words. My heart wanted to tell her that the rest of the world could go fuck itself and that we could be ourselves. But I knew that wasn't true, not yet.

"When we move out," I finally answered. "We'll move to someplace where no one knows us or our families..."

Then Mattie was kissing me. It wasn't fast or aggressive, but she cut off my speech and continued to kiss me long enough that the moment passed.

"Let's just enjoy it while we can," she said after breaking the kiss. "Let's go to bed."

We didn't get to sleep until it was well into the next day. Mattie and I slept naked together that night like we were trying to physically merge.

I woke the next morning to the sound of someone coming in the front door. Oh, shit, my parents were home! I glanced at the digital clock on my bedside table. It was 9:30 AM, they were home early! I shook Mattie.

"Mattie! Mattie!" I whispered as loudly as I dared. She started to open her eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked through a stretch.

"My parents are home! We gotta get dressed!"

Mattie's eyes flew open and she was rolling out of bed in a flash. I rushed to my dresser and pulled out a couple of PJs, throwing one to Mattie. We didn't bother putting on underwear and just pulled the flannel on as quickly as possible. Finally, we calmed ourselves and headed downstairs.

Looking back on the incident, we totally overreacted. We could have just calmly gotten dressed and joined my parents whenever we felt like it. They were already expecting us to be sleeping in the same bed. And my parents aren't the types to just walk into their kid's room without asking. We probably looked way more guilty of something because we showed up so quickly, like we were hiding something.

Mattie still took the opportunity to squeeze my ass when my parents' backs were turned. I flinched and jerked away. She gave me a pouty lip, then winked and proceeded down the stairs to talk up my parents like any other day.

=========

That weekend set a new tone for our relationship. Most of the time, we still had to be just friends. At school, at home when we weren't alone, out in public anywhere that we might be seen by someone we knew. After a while, I could tell that it was getting to Mattie. There were other queer people at our school and nobody cared, but, somehow, that fear of not knowing how people would treat you, personally, still kept us in the closet.

Our junior year rolled around and Mattie started to push my boundaries. Fridays became 'skirt with no panties' day. We didn't have PE on Fridays, so this wasn't as big of a risk as it would have been for any other day, but I still felt exposed. Mattie would always find some place to get me alone and make sure that I was following her order. And, of course, take the opportunity to get me worked up. I was always scared that we were going to get caught, but my best friend seemed fearless. Part of me wondered if she didn't want to get caught.

It was on one of those Fridays that Mattie caught up to me in the hall on the way to lunch like she always did. This time, however, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to a stairway.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We're going to be last in line!"

"Here," she said, handing me a banana. "Eat this, we have somewhere else to go for lunch." She seemed especially excited today.

Mattie took my hand and led me to the weight room located just off of one side of the gym behind the bleachers. When the new year had rolled around, she had been named one of the co-captains of the track team and, apparently, given keys to the storage room for the track equipment. She had then been told by one of the senior captains that the same key unlocked the weight room.

So Mattie unlocked the door and ushered me inside, closing and locking the door behind us.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked nervously. "Who else has a key to this room?"

"Just the other captains and Coach Gabe, who's out today," she assured me. "No one's going to bother us."

She took my hand again and pulled me further into the room and turned me to face the wall of mirrors covering one side of the weight room. I saw myself with Mattie's smiling face looking at my reflection from over my shoulder. I was wearing a simple pleated navy skirt and a white button down shirt.

"You're so pretty, Rayne," she whispered in my ear. "I hope you know that." Her hands started roaming over my body. "And you're all mine."

There was a huskyness, a need in her voice that sent shivers through me. Her hand pulled my skirt up and went straight to my pantyless crotch. Then she was unzipping the skirt. I just watched my reflection as it fell to my feet, Mattie's hands going quickly to the buttons of my shirt. She was efficient and, in seconds, I was naked except for my shoes and socks.

Mattie was being very possessive today and I didn't know why. Her hands were roaming all over me again. That and her aggressiveness were really getting me worked up. I felt myself let go of my nervousness and falling into the comfort of my submission.

"Grab the bar in front of you," Mattie commanded.

There was a bar with handles on each end connected to a machine with some large, rectangular weights. I have no idea what it is called, but you are supposed to pull down on it, I guess. I grabbed the handles.

Then Mattie moved in front of me, did something to the machine I couldn't see, then turned around to face me. There was something thin and black in her hand. She reached up to my left hand and repositioned it so that my wrist was pressed against the metal. Then the black thing was wrapped around it and the bar. I heard some rapid clicking and my hand was now secured to the apparatus.

genzsub
genzsub
267 Followers