How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
267 Followers

"Maybe," Mattie did a cute half grin.

"Then go out with him." I put my hand on top of hers. "I won't be jealous." That was a lie, but I smiled my sweetest, most convincing smile.

"I'll think about it," Mattie finally conceded.

I put the car back in gear and drove the rest of the way home.

=========

Two weeks later, Clint and Mattie went out on a date and I was a nervous wreck the entire evening. At ten or so, I got a text from Mattie.

Mattie: date went fine

Mattie: but he's no Rayne

Mattie: I ♥️ u

Me: ♥️ u2

Me: see u tomorrow?

Mattie: 😀

The next day was Saturday, so I found myself nervously driving to Mattie's. I wasn't exactly sure what I was more nervous about, that the date went badly or that it went well.

Mattie met me at the door and led me straight to her room. I said a quick 'hi' and gave a wave to her mom in the kitchen, but Mattie kept dragging me up the stairs. As soon as the door to her room closed, she was pulling me into a kiss. This did a lot to redirect the butterflies from my stomach to lower parts of me.

Mattie broke away and sat down on the bed gesturing for me to join her.

"Sooo," I said as I sank onto the bed. "How was the date?"

"Wow, that didn't take long," Mattie jabbed back lightheartedly. "So, how was your drive over? The weather nice?"

"Uhhgg, Mattieee!" I whined. "Pleeease!"

"Ha! Okay, okay. It was fine." She stopped there.

I just looked at her, incredulous.

"Fine?! That's it? Just, 'fine'?!" I shot back.

"Yeah, it was fine," she assured me. "We went to Chappie's for dinner and to see Mad Max. It was a good movie."

"Ohh, my god! You're killing me!" I said, exasperated. "You've told me more about weird stains in your underwear than this date! Come on!"

"Were you jealous?" she asked, a glint in her eye.

"That's not the point," I didn't want to let her change the subject, especially to that. "Did you like him? Did he like you? Did...did you let him kiss you? What?!"

"Oh, you want those details," she replied, emphasizing 'those'. I just stared daggers at her. "Okay, fine. He was a complete gentleman. He held my hand in the movie, but that was it. He looked like he wanted to kiss me when he brought me home, but he didn't try."

"Would you have let him?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Maybe," Mattie conceded. "Does that make you jealous?" she asked again. Why was she focused on that?

"That's not important," I was doing my best to hold that part of my emotions in check and her questions weren't helping.

"It is to me," she stated. "Stand up and take those tiny shorts off."

"What?" I asked even as I was already standing up. By this time, I was already conditioned to do whatever Mattie said without resistance.

"Go ahead, the underwear too," she added without answering my question.

As I undid the button and zipper on my shorts, Mattie was moving to her desk chair. I wiggled my butt a bit to get the shorts off and then I was standing, bottomless, in front of her.

"Over my legs, now!" she ordered. Oh, shit, she was going to spank me?

We had played around with some spanking before. I didn't mind the lite stuff, but it also didn't do much for me. I could see where, for a lot of subs, this kind of thing could be an extension of the degradation and humiliation that they craved. I even understood where the heavy pain could be a chance to release your frustrations, but I never had that reaction. Instead, if the pain got too much, it just shut down my libido and became a distraction, something to endure rather than enjoy.

But I trusted Mattie, I was confident that she wouldn't hurt me, so I obeyed and laid across her lap. Her hand started rubbing my bare butt cheek.

"You have such a nice ass, Rayne."

"Thank...Ohhh!" Her hand lifted and came down quickly. It was more of a hard pat than a spank, but it caught me by surprise.

"I want the truth. Are you jealous?"

"N..no," I lied.

Mattie's hand came down on my other cheek.

"I don't believe you," she said. "I know you, Rayne."

I finger wiggled its way into my pussy.

"Ahhhh...Mattie..."

"You're going to tell me the truth," she insisted. "Were you jealous of Clint?"

"Mmmm...no," I tried.

The finger pulled out and slid up my crack, then pressed against my anus. This was new. Mattie moved her finger, lubricated with my own juices, against my rear opening and got the tip into me. My eyes went wide and my mouth opened in a silent oh.

"If you think that, then you're lying to yourself," Mattie argued.

Her finger pressed further and I felt her knuckle slip past my sphincter. She bent the tip back and forth ever so slightly, but it sent curious sensations through me.

"Ahhh...nnnngg..." It felt weird, but surprisingly good.

"How many times did you check your phone last night before I texted you?"

"Ohhhh...I don't...ahh...none!" I said, defiantly. If Mattie thought that fingering my ass was some sort of torture, she was mistaken. More likely, this was just some roleplay that she thought of on the spot and I was happy to go along.

Her other hand then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. She had a good, solid grip that wasn't painful as long as I didn't fight it. At the same time, her finger pressed in even further. A second knuckle penetrated me. Oh, my god, she had her whole finger inside me!

In that position, with my head pulled back by the hair and Mattie's finger buried in my rear, I felt myself letting go. There are levels of submission for me. There is the day-to-day state of letting Mattie be the alpha, but then there is the state I go into when I'm being sexually dominated. I let myself fall into that state.

Then my girlfriend started fingering me in earnest. Her finger started moving in and out just barely, but it was another new sensation.

"Ooohhh, Mattie...that's...." She pulled back further, letting that knuckle slip out and back in cutting off my attempt at speech. "Ahhhnngg!"

She kept that up for another minute or so until I was pushing back against her thrusts trying to get her finger deeper. As good as it felt, though, I wasn't sure if I could cum like this.

Suddenly, there was an unwelcome emptiness. Mattie had stopped.

"Ohh, please..." I begged.

"You liked that?"

"Nnn, yes," I replied.

"So now you're being honest?" Mattie chided.

Something dove deep into my pussy making me jerk. Was that her thumb? She let go of my hair and put the hand on my back to steady me. Then the thumb, like her finger before, moved to my other hole. She didn't hesitate and pressed into me. I made sure to relax this time and it slid in without much effort. As small as the difference might have been, it felt much bigger, much thicker.

I gasped as it went all the way in with the first thrust. Then another finger penetrated my pussy.

"Ohh, god..." I was being double penetrated. I immediately tried to move my hips to get those fingers to fuck me, but Mattie matched my motions and just kept her digits lodged in place without moving them.

"Tell me the truth, Rayne," Mattie piped up. "You were a mess last night, weren't you?"

A third finger came down so the tip was against my clit and she started lightly tapping it.

"Mmmmnnn...fucking hell, Mattie!" I let out, my body squirming uncontrollably. I tried to hold out, but I needed to cum too bad. "I...god...paced my room...ahhh...all night...staring at my phone...ooohhhh...is that what...what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes," she said simply. "The truth."

Her free hand moved to grab my shoulder, holding me still, while her other hand went to work. The brunette built up to pounding both my holes while a finger played across my clit. My eyes rolled up and I started to cry out. Mattie's hand on my shoulder quickly covered my mouth, pulling my head up in the process. I barely noticed as my climax rocketed through me. I bucked and jerked in Mattie's lap, then I was falling to the floor. Mattie tried to hold onto me, but I was moving too much. I ended up on my back, eyes closed as my climax tapered off.

I heard my best friend snicker even as the aftershocks made me twitch. When I opened my eyes, Mattie was straddling my torso.

"You girls okay up there?" came Mattie's mom's voice from downstairs. "I heard a big thump."

"We're fine, Mom," Mattie called back towards the door. "We just dropped a book." I wasn't sure if Mrs. Green would buy that, but she didn't say anything else.

The brunette bent forward putting her hands on the floor beside my head, then lowered herself in to kiss me.

"Watching you cum is one of the best things in my life," she said, raising back up away from me.

"M..mine too," I smiled at my own joke.

"That's one of many reasons why Clint will never replace you," Mattie continued, ignoring my quip. Then she was laying beside me on the floor, an arm over my chest and a leg over my pelvis.

I was still feeling silly.

"Yeah, he probably makes a stupid face when he cums," I said.

"Probably," Mattie giggled.

=========

Over what was left of the school year and the summer, Mattie and Clint went out four or five more times. She let him get to second base, but no further. And then - that was it. No more dates.

Summer was almost over and they hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, so I asked what was up. Mattie just said that she could tell it wasn't going to be a long term relationship and that Clint was focusing too much on trying to get into her pants. When I expressed my surprise that that would stop her, Mattie confessed that when they started getting intimate, all she could think about was me.

I wasn't sure how to take that. Part of me was all warm knowing that Mattie was thinking about me, but I was a little worried that she would resent it.

Apparently Clint had noticed the lack of passion and confronted her about it. They mutually decided to stop trying to force something and parted as friends.

=========

Then came senior year.

It started off great. We were seniors! I had really improved at my violin and made third chair in the school's symphonic orchestra. That was the one where all the best musicians were put. Mattie was traveling to, and winning, track events all around the region.

Clint would continue to have lunch with us occasionally. There didn't seem to be any animosity between him and Mattie, although I caught Clint looking at her longingly sometimes when he didn't think anyone was paying attention.

Then Mattie's parents started arranging tours at universities. Universities hundreds of miles away! Mattie's father was pushing hard for her to go to his alma mater, some private college north of Chicago and I was most likely going to end up in a state school because my parents were not going to be able to cover out-of-state tuition or some expensive private school. I had good grades and really good ACT scores, but not good enough to get into the places that Mattie was applying to or, more accurately, her parents were applying to. She once told me all the places and there wasn't a single in-state school. Mattie had stellar grades and could probably get a scholarship just on her athletics.

But that was a problem for later, so we tried to ignore it, at least for a while. Mattie's eighteenth birthday was coming up in November and mine was just over a month after that in December. We pledged to focus on each other and forget about the long-term at least until the new year. It was going to be an epic first semester!

Samantha joined us for lunch one day early on, ostensibly, to ask me something about a class we shared, but then just kept coming back. Nobody cared and she was nice enough. I could tell that she was curious about Mattie and I by the way she paid such close attention to us. My gaydar sucks, but it was pinging pretty consistently with Sam. I'll come back to her later.

My main concern, at the time, was trying to figure out what to get Mattie for her birthday. I know, first world problems, right? I wanted it to be meaningful. Something that would show how much I cared for her.

Mattie's parents were throwing her a party, of course. They rented a big room at some expensive restaurant and invited a slew of people. Some of our friends from school would be there and a boatload of Mattie's family. Some even came in from out of town. I knew my 18th birthday party wouldn't be anywhere near that many people, but I had gotten used to Mattie's family traditions being a little over the top.

I walked in and scanned the room. It only took a few seconds to locate Mattie; she was wearing a simple, pink, strapless A-line dress that came to mid thigh. Her hair was styled in a loose bun with a rivulet of hair on each side to frame her face. She looked great! She was also wearing an actual tiara and a sash that read, 'Birthday Girl'. No, it was not hard to pick her out.

Her parents flanked her on each side as they talked with another older couple. Mattie saw me, said something to the group, and rushed over to give me a hug.

"I am SO glad you're here!" she announced. "I hardly know any of these old people and every one of them seems to know some friend who has a 'handsome boy about your age'." She said that last part like she was a crotchety eighty year old. "You can't leave me alone tonight, okay?"

Like I would want to be anywhere else.

"Yes, ma'am," I said low enough that only she could hear.

Mattie smiled, took my hand, and dragged me back to where her parents were still chatting with the older couple.

"Oh, Rayne," Mattie's mom greeted me. "So glad you could make it."

"And who is this lovely young woman?" the older gentleman asked. The way he emphasized, 'lovely' was a little creepy, but, as a girl, you just get used to this kind of thing. He meant it as a compliment, so that's how I chose to take it, but what it revealed about how he was sizing me up got filed into my brain along with a mental note to stay away from him.

"This is Rayne," Mr. Green answered. "She and Mattie have been thick as thieves ever since grade school." I smiled at the older couple wondering what it really meant to be thick as thieves, but then decided I didn't really care.

"Pleased to meet you," I followed. I then looked at Mattie and held up the wrapped box in my hand. She got the hint and brightened.

"I..I'm going to show Rayne where the gift table is and..maybe get a drink," Mattie broke in.

"Of course, dear," Mrs. Green replied. "Rayne, you make sure Mattie doesn't get into any trouble now."

"Oh, no, ma'am, I can't do that," I replied without missing a beat. "No one can keep Mattie out of trouble." This was actually a little inside joke that Mattie's mom and I had played out numerous times over the years.

The small group got a nice chuckle out of it and I got to look whitty, so I didn't mind going along with the setup. Mattie put her arm in mine and led me away toward a table stacked with presents.

"So, what did you get me?" she asked as I sat the box beside all the rest.

"What did I get you, or what's in the box?" I replied cryptically. Mattie looked confused for a moment then recovered.

"What you got me isn't in the box, is it?" the brunette concluded. She was starting to get excited. It was so cute.

"I'll have to give you your real present later," I confirmed. "What's in the box is a dress your mom will never let you wear out in public."

Mattie laughed and clapped her hands.

"That's so perfect!" she exclaimed. Mattie stepped a little closer to me, inside my personal space. I could smell her shampoo and I licked my lips. "So when can I get my real present?"

"Can you come over to my place tomorrow?"

"No," Mattie replied, disappointed and stepped back. "We have all these family members in town, so I have to play host all weekend. How about after school on Monday."

"It's a date," I said and winked.

The rest of the party was mainly walking around and talking to people neither of us knew. I served as the excuse to exit a conversation on many occasions. Some school friends showed up and stayed for a while, but none could stay for too long. I think this was pretty much because being surrounded by the smell of Ben Gay and mothballs was off putting for most teenagers.

=========

Three days later, Mattie was driving us back to my house after school. I was getting excited about giving my best friend her present. When we got to my room, I asked Mattie to have a seat in my desk chair. She looked around the room.

"So," Mattie started, looking a bit excited herself. "Where's my present?"

"Be patient," I admonished. I held up one finger, then stepped into my closet and closed the door. I didn't have my own bathroom, so this was my only way to change clothes without Mattie seeing. It was cramped, but I managed. I had already prepared everything.

A couple minutes later, I exited wearing nothing but a wide red ribbon across my breasts and a big bow right in the center. With both my hands extended in front of me like a plater, I held a large manila envelope and a small, square box. I approached Mattie and bent forward to offer her the items in my hands.

"Oh, my," the brunette exclaimed, paying no attention to the items I was handing her. "I'm not sure what I want to open first."

By the look in her eyes and what she was staring at, I knew exactly what she wanted to open, but I wanted her to wait for that.

"The envelope," I said. "Open the envelope first."

"Oh," she said, disappointed. Mattie looked down and took the other two items. I went and sat on the bed.

"Turn this way so I can watch you open them," I said. Mattie turned toward me, putting the box on her legs and opening the envelope.

She pulled out a few printed pages. As she started to read, her smile was replaced with a look of shock.

"Rayne, what is this?" she said like she hadn't just read the title.

"It's what it says it is," I answered. "An Owner/Slave Contract." Her expression didn't change and just stared at me with her mouth open. "You mean everything to me, Mattie, so...your present is...me!"

I sat up straight to emphasize the bow and spread my arms out wide.

"But I..." she didn't say anything else, just looked back down at the document and started flipping to the next page. "I don't understand."

"When we both sign that, well, when you sign it, I already have, then you'll own me!" I was excited at the prospect and was trying to convey that in my tone. "No more safe word," I added. "I'm yours, completely. I mean, I do still have some vetoes, but only if you tell me to do something illegal or something that would permanently hurt me in some way without my permission. You know," I was talking fast now, getting a little worried by Mattie's reaction. "No tattoos or piercings I don't agree to, no broken bones, no jeopardizing my family relations or job in some way I'm not okay with. B...but, other than that, I... can't say 'no'!"

"You're serious." Mattie said it as a statement, but I took it as a question at the time.

"Yeah, the top section on the second page," I pointed out helpfully. I had found the contract example on the Internet and had poured over it numerous times. I practically knew it by heart.

"Oh, and you can't transfer this contract to someone else," I added. "That's the only real change I made from the original. You can't give me away permanently, you can only end the contract."

She looked down at the second page and read for a few seconds, then turned to the third page. This was the one with the statements of understanding and lines for signatures.

"This says you can't get out of this unless I do something that you veto," Mattie summarized and looked up at me.

"Yeess," I acknowledged. "But...you can end it any time you want, so...so there's no...pressure for you." I still couldn't read her and was now trying to convince her. Mattie looked back down at the paper in her hands.

genzsub
genzsub
267 Followers