How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It...says I have full responsibility for your well being," she pointed out.

"That's your part, yes. I...give myself to you, and...you make all my decisions...and take care of me."

Then I realized how that sounded and tried to soften it.

"I mean, you are responsible for me," I tried to explain. "You wouldn't, like, actually take care of me. I'll...be taking care of you...however you want."

There was a long silence that I felt needed breaking.

"Open the box now!" I said, interrupting whatever thoughts Mattie was having.

Mattie sat the papers down on the desk beside her like they were eggs and picked up the small box. It was like she was in a daze as she lifted the lid to reveal a gold bracelet made of quarter inch wide plates. In the center was a small plaque going across a few of the plates making that the only rigid portion.

"Go ahead, read the engraving" I encouraged.

"Property of...Mattie Green," she read and looked up at me still looking confused.

"It's an ankle bracelet," I explained. "For me." I gestured to the desk. "There's a pair of needle nose pliers in the top drawer there. You put it around my ankle and crimp the last link in place and... and I can't take it off without breaking it."

Then I scooted to the edge of the bed and put my left foot on her thigh. Like she was in a trance, Mattie opened the desk drawer and pulled out the pliers, then turned back to my foot.

There was another pause as Mattie just looked down.

"Go ahead," I prodded. "Claim your present." My heart was racing as I watched my love wrap the gold around my ankle.

I had dreamt about this moment. Of Mattie training me to be her perfect, obedient slave. Of me on my knees greeting her when she got home from work. Me tied, chained or bound all over the house I imagined us living in. And it was all about to come true.

But she had stopped and I noticed Mattie's hands shaking.

"It's okay," I said, wondering what she was thinking. "I'm ready. I want this."

Then Mattie sat back pulling the anklet with her. Before I knew it, she was standing up, my foot falling from her lap.

"You're serious!" she said again. "This isn't some elaborate role play for you, is it?" She started to pace, anger starting to creep onto her face. "What are you thinking? We're still in highschool!"

"We're adults," I tried to interject, but Mattie wasn't listening. Okay, Mattie was an adult at that point, but I was close.

"Marriages are partnerships, Rayne! This is more!" She was starting to get loud and I tried to quiet her down.

"Mattie, please..." I made the 'quiet down ' motion with my hands, but she still wasn't paying attention to me.

"You'd be giving up all your rights...to me."

"I know," I tried to reassure her.

"This...this is...this is you putting all the responsibility on me!" She pointed her finger at me.

"I didn't mean..." Was I expecting too much? Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"And what happens next year, Rayne? Have you even considered that?" The volume had gone down, but the intensity was ramping up.

I just pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them. I started to hide my face when Mattie stopped me.

"Don't you look away from me!" she ordered.

I forced myself to look at her even as tears started escaping down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked.

Mattie picked up the contract and waved it around.

"This is a commitment, Rayne. This is..." Her anger was ebbing, morphing into...I couldn't tell, something else. Her shoulders deflated.

"This is too much," Mattie finished, turned and walked out the door, closing it hard behind her.

I wanted to run after her, to convince her, to apologize and tell her we could just forget this stupid idea for a present, whatever I could do to erase this. But I was rooted to the bed, too shaken up to move.

Instead, I hugged my knees tighter and started to cry into them. What had I done? I pushed too fast. I shouldn't have surprised her. I should have talked to her about our future. So many mistakes.

I ripped the ribbon and bow off, throwing them to the floor mostly in anger at myself. Except for forcing myself to act normal at dinner, I spent most of the night sobbing into my pillow until I finally fell asleep sometime after midnight.

=========

School the following day was scary but a chance to apologize to Mattie. I had rehearsed my speech, I just needed to get her alone for a few minutes.

The opportunity never came, though, because I didn't even see her all day. Or the next day. I texted her when Mattie was still avoiding me the day after that.

Me: can we talk, pls???

Nothing.

I managed to endure questions from friends and strangers about whether Mattie and I had broken up without breaking down, at least at school. I didn't know what to tell them. My evenings were completely different. I spent most of my time hiding in my room.

Another week went by without any word from Mattie. I saw her in the halls briefly, but I couldn't catch up. Multiple texts went unanswered. In the third week, I started trying to find where she was going during lunch. I spent one whole lunch period outside the locked door of the weight room hoping to catch her coming out only to be late to my next class. She wasn't in the library or the guidance counselor's office. I searched every hidden alcove and crevasse that Mattie had ever pulled me into, without success.

I had run out of places to look and was dragging myself to the cafeteria on Friday, just one week from my eighteenth birthday. Thinking that my best friend might not be there for my birthday put me in an even deeper depression. That's when Samantha came up beside me.

"Hey," she said to get my attention. "You've been looking for Mattie, right?"

I guess I hadn't exactly been hiding it and had asked several people if they had seen where she went. A small glimmer of hope surfaced that Sam might have a clue.

"Yeah, do you know where she is?" I asked.

"Well, we both have English right before lunch," she pointed toward an exit door. "And she's been going out that door after class every day recently."

That door led to one of the back parking lots.

"Thanks, Sam!" I replied and turned toward the exit.

I went out the door into a downpour of rain and looked around. I spotted Mattie's car two rows back and there she was in the driver's seat. Running to the passenger side, I knocked on the window and bent down to look inside. The brunette was ignoring me! I went to the front of the car and just stood there in the pouring rain trying to look as pitiful as possible.

I saw her sigh, then heard the thump of the doors unlocking. I ran back to the passenger door and got in as quickly as possible. She still wasn't looking at me, just taking another bite of a sandwich.

"If it hadn't been raining," she started with a mouth still half full of food. "I would have left you out there."

"Thanks," was all I could think to say.

"Now you're getting my car all wet."

"I'm sorry," I said, but wasn't thinking about the car. "About everything, I mean. It was wrong of me..."

"Rayne, stop," Mattie interjected. "You don't have to do this."

"Just let me finish, please," I pleaded. "I've rehearsed this speech like a million times and I need to get it out before I lose it."

I expected Mattie to get angry or tell me to leave or something, but she just stayed quiet, still staring out the front windshield.

"It was wrong of me," I continued. "It was wrong of me to spring something like that on you without discussing it first. I know that now. And I'm sorry. I am so sorry." I paused to take a breath and Mattie glanced over at me briefly before taking another bite of her food.

"I...just thought that you liked me as your submissive girlfriend. And...in my heart...I was...I am already yours...completely." A longer look in my direction. "So it wasn't a big step for me. But I understand now," I added quickly. "That it was a much bigger change for you and one...maybe...you don't want."

Mattie closed her eyes and her shoulders drooped.

"Rayne," she tried to interrupt, but I held up my hand.

"We don't have to go down that path. I will be whatever you want me to be," I was sounding pitiful now and could feel my chin wobbling. "We can be just a normal couple, I mean, normal-ish, we can just be girlfriends again, or," this was the part that hurt the most to offer, but I had to. "Or just friends."

I was on the verge of losing it.

"P..please," I croaked as the tears started to flow. "I can't lose you!"

I realized, then, that I was that clingy, desperate girlfriend that every person feared. Damnit, Rayne, this was just going to push Mattie further away! I tried to collect myself and staunch the water works. Maybe it wasn't that obvious with all the rain water dripping down my face?

"Fuck," I exclaimed. "I shouldn't have done this, I am so sorry!" I turned to open the car door.

"Rayne!" Mattie said, forceful, but not loud. "Stop apologizing."

I sat back into the seat and put my hands on my lap.

"Yes, you caught me by surprise," she started. "And I wasn't ready for it." She took a deep breath and rubbed her face with her hands. When she lifted back up, her face was red. "But that's not the reason I ran out, well, not the main reason."

This was not going where I expected. What was she getting at?

"My parents had just had a big family gathering the previous day. In the middle, my dad stood up and announced, also without talking with me, that I would be going to his university."

This hit me pretty hard. We had known that this might be a possibility later, but this was too early! Mattie and I would be going separate ways next year! My heart sank, but Mattie kept going.

"One of his good friends is the Dean of Admissions and sent him a note that I had received one of the legacy admission spots. While the official letters won't go out until February, he was able to tell my dad in confidence."

There was a long silence.

"He thought this was going to be the best birthday present ever," Mattie added with obvious sarcasm. "Then you gave me that contract, and...and I felt like my life was getting out of my control."

"I didn't mean to..."

"I know, babe," Mattie cut me off. Her voice was soft and consoling. "And I shouldn't have ghosted you, I'm sorry. I...I just need some time to figure this all out. Okay?"

"Well," I began, getting an idea. "I could get a job near your college and we could still be close! I could..."

"You'd do that?" again interrupting my thought. "You would give up college to be with me?"

I looked at her like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Of course," I said.

Mattie got a pained smile and I could see her lips quivering.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, Rayne," she answered. I started to continue my argument when Mattie added, "please, just be patient with me. Please?"

No words came to me, so I just nodded. I would wait as long as she needed, but I still didn't know what our status was. Had we broken up or not? Now was not the time to push that question though.

I looked back up at the most beautiful person in my life.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. I really needed some reassurance, something to let me know she still cared about me.

"No," came the answer and my heart sank for the second time in as many minutes. "You WILL kiss me." Mattie commanded in her stern voice.

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled and leaned toward her. Mattie did the same and we met in the middle.

It was like our first kiss so long ago, soft and gentle shifting into passionate and needy with Mattie's tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I let her take whatever liberties she wanted. If she needed control back in her life, then I could give her that just by being me.

But she pulled back. We were both breathing hard and smiling at each other.

"You better go before I rip your clothes off or someone finds us or both," Mattie said.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. I opened the door and stepped back into the rain, then got a wicked idea.

I ran around to the driver's window, pulled up my shirt and pressed my lace covered boobs against it. After a moment, I saw Matties fingers scratching at the glass like she was trying to grab them. I giggled and ran back into the building.

Samantha was leaning against one of the walls and stood up when I entered. Had she been waiting for me this whole time? There weren't any windows on this side of the building, so she couldn't have been spying on us.

"Did you find her?" she asked.

"I did, thank you so much!" I replied.

"And are you guys back together?" Sam's eyes were drifting down as she spoke.

"I...don't know," I answered honestly, watching the tall blonde stare at my chest. My gaydar pinged. I looked down to see that my shirt had gone nearly transparent and my bra covered breasts were on full display. Adding to the effect, the cold air, water and Mattie's tongue down my throat had made my nipples poke out prominently.

There was a bathroom right next to us, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the restroom.

"We can talk in the bathroom," I said. "I need to dry this shirt out before I can go to class."

This was all true, but I was also feeling naughty and wanted to tease Sam. Once in the bathroom and sure that we were the only ones there, I pulled off my t-shirt and put it under one of the hand dryers. Sam was having a hard time keeping eye contact. I unhooked my bra and pulled it off, holding it under the dryer as well.

I heard an involuntary sound from the taller girl, then she turned away. She was still taking peeks at me via the mirror, though. I knelt down and shook my tits under the warm air while watching Sam's expression. That clenched it, she was definitely into girls.

She finally looked back at my face and I held her gaze.

"Oh, god!" she exclaimed. "I didn't...I'm so sorry, you're just so..." the words died on her lips.

I stood up and took a step just barely into her personal space. Three weeks without Mattie along with the giddy euphoria I was feeling after our kiss had left me incredibly horny.

"If you want any of this," I whispered in my sexiest voice, putting my hands on my hips and lifting my chest a little. "You're going to have to ask Mattie."

Samantha's mouth hung open, her gaze roaming between my eyes and my naked breasts. She swallowed hard.

"Uhh, umm, I..." still at a loss for words. Then she seemed to compose herself a little. "So, you two are back together?" There was a hint of disappointment in her tone and was the second time she had asked that.

"Maybe," I answered, taking another half step toward her until my breasts gently pressed into her belly. As tall as she was, her own breasts were practically resting on my shoulders.

Sam was not heavy for her height, just appropriately proportioned. If you took a cheerleader and scaled their entire body to be over six feet tall, you would have Samantha. But that meant everything about her was large, from her feet to her breasts, to her head, it was all just oversized. It made her intimidating and, apparently, a hell of a volleyball player. But it also meant that she never wore flattering clothes or got asked out.

"But that doesn't mean the three of us can't have some fun," I intoned. My right hand reached around intending to grab her butt. Instead, I missed and grabbed the back of her thigh.

"Ahhhnn...uhh..." she stammered.

Just then, the bell ending the lunch period sounded.

"I...I gotta go." And in the blink of an eye, she had rushed out of the room.

My clothes were dry enough not to make me a spectacle, even though that might have been fun too, but the opportunity to mess with Sam was worth it. I hoped I hadn't scared her too much.

=========

Four more days passed without active conversation with Mattie. She did return to the lunch group, but things still seemed a bit strained between us. I restrained myself and gave her what I felt was emotional space.

I know it was selfish, but, by Wednesday, I was worried that I wouldn't see her at my birthday party. My actual birthday would be on Friday, but my parents had my party scheduled for Saturday. It wasn't a huge deal, just my parents, my younger brother, and a handful of friends. Mostly, after pizza and cake, it would be my friends and I watching movies till we fell asleep.

Then Thursday came. Mattie sat a bit away from me at lunch, which was kind of unusual even for the last few days. Right in the middle, though, I get a buzz from my phone. It's a text from Mattie.

Mattie: I'm taking you out for your birthday

Mattie: I'll pick you up after school

Mattie: pack your pillow

Mattie: you're staying with me for the night

I looked over at her. She was just looking at me with the barest whisker of a grin. Then she winked. There was really only one way to reply.

Me: Yes ma'am

I was flying high for the rest of the day. When I got home, my mom greeted me.

"I hear you are staying over at Mattie's for your birthday," she said. How did she already know? "That'll be nice. Just make sure to be home in time to help setup for your party."

"Right, okay," I agreed.

When I got to school the next morning, my locker had been decorated. There were lots of 18s of various size and colors all over and a real, metal warning sign that said:

WARNING:

Official Adult

It was actually screwed into the locker! I have no idea what any of my classes were about that day; I was too excited about what Mattie had planned. Several people wished me a happy birthday, I guess they saw the locker.

I got home and packed a small bag of toiletries and a change of clothes.

Then I waited.

And waited.

I looked at the clock for the thousandth time. A whole hour and a half had passed even though it felt like all day. Where was she? Then my phone pulsed in my hand. A text! From Mattie!

Mattie: I'm outside

I didn't bother responding and just grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to the front door.

"Bye, Mom! See you tomorrow!" I called out. I heard the beginnings of a reply, but I was already out the door and jogging to Mattie's car.

After a quick hello, we were on our way to Mattie's house. Or at least that's where I thought we were going. Then she made a couple turns that were definitely not taking us to her home.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Mattie kept her eyes on the road, but I caught that mischievous grin of hers.

"You'll see," she replied.

We drove for a good while till we were completely on the other side of town. Eventually, we turned into the parking lot of a hotel.

"Really, Mattie? Straight to the sex, I see. I guess you missed me too," I teased.

"Shut up," she replied playfully. "It's not what you think. Okay, actually, it is what you think, but not yet. Come on."

She led me through the lobby, up the elevator and to a room on one of the higher floors. The room was nondescript, with a king sized bed. On the bed, however, was a garment box with a bow on it. Mattie picked it up and handed it to me.

"This is your first present," she said.

"My..first..present?" I asked.

"Yep," I could see the happy excitement on her face mixing with the desire she seemed to be suppressing. "Now go into the bathroom and get changed."

"You don't want to watch?" I suggested.

"No, I don't think we'd make it to dinner if you did that." Then she let that desire shine through. "And I want the full fun of the reveal later."

I went into the restroom and closed the door before opening the box. Inside was a pair of nice, white high-heel shoes along with a garment I was quite familiar with. It was the dress I had given Mattie at her birthday party. The one I said her mother would never let her wear out in public. It was a standard, short, white cocktail dress with one shoulder exposed. But the reason her mom, or mine, for that matter, wouldn't approve was that the material didn't actually go all the way around. On the side without the shoulder strap, there was a four inch gap running the full length of the dress held together with what could be a shoelace. It crisscrossed its way down, tying with a bow at the hem. You couldn't wear underwear with it or it would look weird.