All Comments on 'How I Became a Second Wife'

by tobytaker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What about his wife?

He said he was a married heterosexual man. Where did his wife go?

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 8 years ago

Good, but sounds a little hurried. In only 13 paragraphs he went from a heterosexual cisgender married man (whose own wife is never mentioned) to a transwoman crazy for sex already living with her man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really bad...

Simpleminded from start to finish and where DID the wife go? Details like this seem to elude you. Tobytaker? More like TobyFAKER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry, man. This may not be your thing. This story and your other submission were not good. Not good at all. Nonsensical at times. I would offer some kind of constructive criticism but I am not sure where to begin.

Plot jumps anywhere and everywhere. Characters appear and disappear whenever. Even the sex described is unerotic.I would say start over and read some of the higher rated stories around here, but I can not imagine any help that would allow you to produce any readable work.

tobytakertobytakeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

I would offer some kind of constructive criticism but I am not sure where to begin.

If you don't know where to begin why did you start. Nothing constructive at all just criticism. Did it make you feel beeter? Do you write at all or just take potshots at those who do. Plaese don't waste my time with any more "I can't help" comments.

Thanks for the cooemts about where did the wife go. Very constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inspired a bit of verse!

Tobytaker wrote a story thought it was a hit

Other smarter people viewed it as a piece of shit!'

It didn't have a lot of flair, it wasn't heaven sent!

He only showed beyond a doubt that he's INCOMPET-ENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not hard to see what this is

Another ding-a-ling who thinks he can write and chose to make an ass of himself by posting something here thinking they accomplished something. Probably fantasizing about his book signings and NPR inteviews already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's with all the hate?

This wasn't the greatest tale ever written but it wasn't awful, just a little rushed. The wife thing threw me too. She's mentioned but then is gone without a trace. Also these two married dudes just start fucking in paragraph one. Maybe illustrate the tension leading up to the sex? I think this story is more gay male than trans. Still, no reason to shit on the author like this the rest of these haters seem to be doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reply

Toby, your story was not good and yes, saying so made me feel (as you spelled it) "beeter."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mmm I could really get into that, being a second wife sharing our man so so sexy x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Super story nice ending and a great great super story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous