How I Became a Sex Slave

Story Info
My fantasy to be kidnapped and used became a painful reality.
1.3k words
3.95
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ia2100
ia2100
3 Followers

Chapter 1

Hello. My name is Sasha. This happened two years ago. I got accepted at the university and went to the capital. My parents helped me to rent a small apartment. Didn't had any friends in this city so mostly I spend my time in front of my computer. Games and porn. I didn't had any sexual experience -- I was slim, tiny boy, more girly looking and I was virgin. I really liked watching porn. And because my hormones were crazy I bought couple of sex toys and actually tried anal sex. And it was really good -- I was shocked when I put the first one in my virgin ass. It felt amazing.

Next thing was to create couple of profiles in different dating cites. I enjoyed the hard core porn so my imagination was working like crazy. So I wrote:

"I have some kinky fantasies that I really want to explore. My fantasy is to be kidnapped and sold as a sex slave and to be in captivity for a week or maybe two. I would love to have a collar on my neck and cuffs on my hands and legs. To be punished and trained with whips, to be spanked regularly and finally my ass and my mouth to be fucked at any time of day and night

I got like hundred messages in the first hours. I was surprised how many man actually respond. 80% of the messages were hate talk, and maybe two or three were real. I answered them and exchanged some messages. One guy -- John -- got my attention. He was really nice and I liked how he spoke. After the general talk, he asked me:

- So dear, are you really want to do what you wrote here?

- Yes, I was thinking of this and it's like a fantasy but I really want to do it...

- You have a quite a kinky imagination, I like that. So to be clear you want to be a sex slave for a week?

- Ugh yes, I think so.

- And did you have sex before?

- No I'm virgin. But I tried with couple of sex toys and I liked it.

- Oh I see, that awesome. I think I can help you with your fantasy.

- Wow. Sounds great.

- Ok. Let's exchange some photos if you want. I want to see you naked.

- I can do that.

Quickly removed my clothes and took some pictures. I was really excited sending them. After a couple of minutes I received from John. He was quite big man, looked strong with tattoos on his body. And -- a really big dick -- wow.

- Hey you are really cute - said John -- I like you, such a perfect little piece of ass.

- Thank you. You look good too -- you have big penis.....

- Ha-ha yes, you will try it. I have some more questions. Are you ok with more than one person?

- What do you mean?

- I mean group sex. If you are going to be kidnaped and used, it's normal to be from more people.

- Aha. I think its ok. It sounds exciting....

- Great. I have a lot of friends that will enjoy having fun with you. Let's do it tomorrow, it's Friday and I can keep you for the weekend at my home -- I live in a house near the city.

- I.............why not, I can do that.

- Great. Tomorrow evening, let's say 9 pm take the subway till the last stop. I'll be there with a friend to pick you up.

- I............... will be there.

- One last thing -- prepare your ass, clean it good because we will use that hole all night long.

- Ahhhhh I'll do that.

That was crazy. Is this for real? It seems scary and not normal but..... Why not? I've already decided to do it. And I'll have sex finally!

I couldn't sleep. All kind of kinky things were going through my mind. Woke up early and tried to do some house work. Around 6 pm I went to the bathroom and took a long shower and cleaned my ass as I watched how to do it on internet.

Finally I went to the subway and at 9 pm I was at the last station. I saw John coming to me with a friend, quite big too.

- Hey sweaty, I was wondering if you're going to come.

- Hi John, nice to see you.

- This is my friend, Nick.

- Hello Nick.

- Wow you are amazing. I like you -- said Nick.

- Come, let's go -- said John.

We went to a big black SUV. The station at this time was empty.

- So Sasha, let's start with the fantasy here. -- Saying that he opened the trunk -- jump inside!

It was happening. I climbed in the trunk and lied on the floor. John came and put zip ties on my legs binding them tightly together, next he zip tied my hands behind my back and last he covered my head with a black hood. He closed the trunk and after a minute or two the car started to move. I was really excited, tied at the trunk helpless in stranger's car, going to unknown place to be fucked! Wow, exactly as I fantasized.

After maybe half an hour the car stopped and someone opened the trunk. Strong hands lift me from the floor and placed me on someone's shoulder. Steps up, opening of a door, more steps down and another door. The guy carrying me dropped me down. The hood was removed.

I looked around. I was lying on a dirty mattress, an old sofa nearby. No windows on the walls so I guess it was a cellar. There was a table at the back covered with all kinds of ropes, cuffs, chains, whips and dildoes.

- Listen now you little whore. You are going to do exactly what we say or you will be severely punished! Is this clear?

- Yes, yes please don't hurt me....

John came to me, removed the zip ties from my legs and hands.

- Good. Now strip down! Quickly!

I did as he ordered and got naked. He placed cuffs on my ankles with long chain, took and put a metal collar with a leash on my neck and of course my hands were chained too.

- Now get on your fours and spread that little ass, we are going to fuck your brain out...

- But mister, please, I'm virgin..... --saying that John grabbed me for hear and smack me on my face.

- You will open this mouth only to suck dick, do you understand?

- Oh yes please....

Both of them removed their clothes and now I saw for real their two big dicks! They sat on the sofa and John taking s thick stick said:

- Crow here slut, start sucking...

Quickly, crawling on my fours I went to the sofa. John grabbed me for the hair and placed my mouth at his dick. I opened it obediently and start sucking for the first time in my life. Suddenly he smacked me with his stick on my bare ass.

- Auggggggghhhh -- I screamed in pain.

- Listen whore, you are useless, you can't suck properly a dick! Until you learn I'll punish you every time -- saying that he moved me on his lap with my ass up and started spanking my little but with his hand. -- I want to count every hit, instead of crying, do you understand?

- - ough, yes mister....one -- smack, two -- smack......... ten -- smack.

- Now get back on your knees and suck it again.

My ass was hurting from the spanking. Now I understood that everything is real, those two guys were going to punish me hard. It was only the begging of the night and my butt already hurt -- who knows what is coming next, only could of imagine what is going to be when they decide to fuck me.

ia2100
ia2100
3 Followers