How I Became a Toyboy

Story Info
The first experience as a paid toyboy.
3.8k words
4.03
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out of the elevator and walk in front of the older American lady to her room. I open the door and like a gentleman I step aside, to let her pass. I am in a beautiful spacious hotel suite. A large window spanning the full width with and height of the room with a great view to the Amsterdam city lights. A small sitting area with two spacious chairs and a desk with a large television above it. A huge double bed with plenty pillows on it. On the other side an enormous bathroom with a glass wall, fully lit with white marble and mirrors on the walls.

I try to fasten the chain lock on the door, but with my cold and trembling fingers it takes multiple attempts. When I turn around, she has already dimmed the lights, turned on an old Miles David record, and is sitting in one of the chairs and looking at me.

"What are you waiting for, get naked. Give me a nice and slow, very slow, striptease. Show me that nice body. It is too late to take the train to your mother, boy. So, get starting and please me.'

'Yes, mam,' I say as I stand nervous and uncertain, ten feet away from her in the middle of the room.

Here I am, as a twenty-year-old boy, looking at an older woman who just ordered me to undress for her hungry eyes. My heartbeat is pounding in my throat, my legs are shaking in my pants. But I also feel that there is something happening in my pants, and it is more than the gentle vibration I felt in the bar when she placed her warm hand there. I see how she is looking at me as a tasty prey ready to be consumed. Nothing more than her toyboy.

I still have thirty minutes to catch the train home. It's still possible to run away. Do I really want this, getting used, like a whore by this older woman or am I the nice young sensible student, like my parents think I am, and leave now. But I already agreed and was reluctant to go home.

I always took the initiative in sex. I always fucked my girlfriend anyway I wanted it. And she always spoiled me with her mouth when I gently pushed her head down. Or opened her legs wide for me, to lick or fuck her. That's what sex was for me. I was the somewhat dominant man, with a sweet, horny girlfriend where I could play with, the way I wanted it. And she always liked it that way, whenever I wanted. It was how we liked it. But I was never her submissive boy.

'Come on, boy. Is anything happening there, or are you still considering leaving?'

'No mam.'

I slowly start moving my lower body, trying to get into the slow rhythm of the jazz music. I let my hands slide over my still covered body, ending at the growing bulge between my legs. I massage myself through the denim, kneading my cock. I see her licking her lips as I slide my right hand over it. She follows every move of my hand over my growing masculinity. The bump becomes a clearly harder cock in his full length on the left side under my jeans. My other hand pinches my nipples in my T-shirt till they are clearly visible. My hand continues to move upwards. I take two fingers in my mouth and suck on them. I turn around, moving my ass in the beat of the music, I slowly pull up my shirt, take it off and turn back to her, showing my naked upper body, dancing with my hands above my head. My tight and hairless top part of my body, without an edge of fat, naked and promising more by the way I move. My hands moving over it, my lowerbody slowly dancing. The sixpack and my arm muscles strong but not as prominent as a wrestler or bodybuilder. It is still a body of a boy, as my girlfriend always said. When she adored my body and sucked on my small male nipple's.

She looks, her gaze turns me in her sex object, toy. I see her eyes scanning every part of me. I cannot stop, I am getting horny from the attention and looks. I start becoming what she wants me to be.

I kick off my shoes. Lower my zipper, showing a part of the white briefs and slowly turn around again. My jeans slowly coming down over my small round ass. Almost naked with only one piece of clothing left my hands start to massaging my ass. I stop dancing and slowly turn around. Show here the front part, with the hard bone hidden in the white, cheap, fabric of my undies. I play with it, massage it. Come a few feet closer to her. Her eyes are now fully focused on what is still hidden. I turn back againa and remove my last protection slowly, very slowly, on the slow music. My hands playing with my bottom, open it wide with my finger teasing moves my ass. In a fast move I turn back, showing my frontal naked body to her. Completely nude, as a baby, except for my white socks, my cock still half erect. My sweet little tight balls underneath clearly visible. I never felt so vulnerable, so naked, and afraid of what is coming next. The first time that I showed my body, to an older woman, as a lust object.

Standing completely stripped as a boy for a woman, at least thirty years older, who looks at my body and for now possesses it. It is too late to flee. I can't catch the train anymore. I'll have to continue with her game, as her toy, so I good earn a place to sleep for the night. Anxious but also terribly horny with the look on her face admiring my young naked body. I step a bit closer, my hand stroking my piece, showing the purple head as I slowly start masturbating. My cock grows and points up to the ceiling. Three feet from her face.

~ ~ ~

It started with my girlfriend throwing me out of her apartment. We had some arguments last week, but I thought we made it up. We met six months ago at the introduction week off the university. She was already in her third year. I was a complete novice, and not only in the city or school. I was still a virgin, with not much experience swith woman. I had some soft play, touching and licking the breast of my girlfriend in the small town where I was born. That was my complete sex live before I moved to the big city. First marry me was the idea of my girlfriend in the village, like all girls around.

Without a room I travelled, the first months, everyday to the city. Three hours per day, from my parents' house in the remote countryside, to the city and back. The older student offered me her bed and body. We had four great months. Drank each other body and a lot more, mainly booze. Student live was great, one great party full of sex. Off course my parents disagreed of every part of my new lifestyle. They wanted me to marry with the girl next door, get children and work in their grocery store. But I wanted a live and got it. Till today.

My girlfriend had enough of me, she dumped me for a new one. I ended on the street at three o'clock on this rainy friday afternoon I got my things together, dumped it in a rent-a-box and wandered hours completely lost around the grey and wet city. Checking some friends for help but nobody had a room or a cough for the night. Desperate, but not yet willing to surrender and go home to my parents, I stepped into a hotel bar, close to the railway station, to get warmer.

Wondering where I was going to sleep. Time was ticking, only one and a half hour before the last train back home will leave. It was my last resort, going back to the prison off my parents' house. I ordered a beer and thought I would regret this one. Not because it would make me drunk, that was the intention, but because my checking account was already completly overdrawn. I paid all the diners, parties and bought clothes, jewelry for my ex-girlfriend. I spend my student loan for a full year in four months. And my bank account was red and even deeper red tomorrow, my credit card was fully used, and I had not enough cash to pay even the cheapest hotel. Luckily, I had a free train ticket, but I did not want to use it. Yet. Going home would mean the end of my future.

I looked in the beautifully painted mirror behind the bar and saw a beautiful space behind me. Soft lighting, gold chandeliers from the ceiling, red carpet, and velvet curtains from above. Tables with chatting people. Women in nice dresses, suits, and stiletto heels. Men in smart trousers with shirts. Even some men wearing a tie. I was clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time, in my faded, smelling, dirty t-shirt, old and jeans with some holes in it and my plastic sneakers. Nobody will know me here. And that was one of the reason I went in here. I had no need to meet anyone.

~ ~ ~

'This one is from the lady at the end of the bar, sir,' the waiter said when he refilled my glass. A beautiful young Asian man in a tight white shirt with a black tie looked at me. He filled the small bowl with nuts and his hand just touched my hand, like a soft velvet feather, when he replaced it. A beautiful, soft smile under his eyes.

'Thank her for me,' I said looking at her.

'Maybe she wants more, a little chat, so she does not feel lonely,'

'But I enjoy sitting alone,' I said while I stared at her tru the the mirror. She looked back at me, as if she was brutally peeling me off.

'Just a word to thank her will not harm you, sir,' said the first men ever calling me that.

'Just chat five minutes to her, be nice too the lady. Her glass chardonnay is almost empty and I know she will order a next one and I will poor another one for you too,' said the waiter smiling at me.

'It looks like you need that.'

'Thank you, mam,' I said when I walked over to her. Just five minutes, another beer and I would be back at my own again. On the way to the trainstation, back home to nothing.

She told me, as only an American can, half her live in five minutes. She was on holiday in Europe, interested in the old masters and architecture. Divorced and traveling alone for the first time in her live. Amsterdam was her last stop and she had enjoyed Europe. She told of all the beautiful art she saw. She ended telling that the best thing she saw in Europe was the sculpture of Michelangelo's David. She said this with a large smile on her face. I told her that I'm studying and just been kicked out of the house by my girlfriend. That I had called a few friends for a spot on the couch for the night. And that I now waited for a final answer. If they couldn't help me, I would take the train back to my parents.

She ordered another round, and we chatted some more. Art, politics, the city. When I first looked in the mirror, she looked around forty. Dressed in her expensive clothes, gold earrings and large necklace in her large open cleavage. A soft face. Now, sitting a lot closer I could see that she was much older. The plastic surgeon, hairdresser and beautician had done their best, but her eyes and wrinkled hands betrayed her. Mid or end fifties, well preserved. But also, a lot older than my mother, I thought. My phone vibrated in my pocket. The last opportunity for a bed in Amsterdam vaporized. Just when I wanted to excuse myself she got up to powder her nose.

'Can I help you, with your problem, sir,' the waiter asked when I started my next free drink which he placed in front of my..

'What do you mean?' I ask irritated as I am not into men.

'If you want, I could ask her If she want to share her hotel room with you. It is clear she wants to end her holiday on a great way. It will get you something like eight hundred euros and a free bed.'

'No way.' I said.

~ ~ ~

'Come here.' she says, pointing to a spot next to her chair. I slowly walk closer, the safe distance while dancing and the striptease disappears with every step towards her. I stop next to her chair, with my hands on my buttocks I am completely available to her. She grabs my balls, plays with them. Squeezing them, I hold my breath and stay strong. Her hand grabs my cock, fully pulling back my foreskin she looks and touches my purple glans as if this is her first time ever. It certainly is for me the first time a woman just played with my genitals. A first drop of white fluid appears from my small piss hole during her examination. Her finger slides over it. I almost come when I feel her gentle touch doing it. She looks at that drop. as if she is looking up at the Mona Lisa in the Louvre and is allowed to touch it. She gets up.

'Lick my finger clean, David.'

I lick her finger like child, doing what his mother would tell hem. It is salty, warm. I look at her while she watches me licking her finger. Then she puts him deep in my throat. She turns around.

'Unzip my gown, boy.'

With her dress on the ground, she turns back again. She stands in her bra and slip before me. Large breasts, hanging a bit down but still firm and strong they are staring at me behind beautiful lacd fabric. They are much more than a handful flesh. I take them in my hands and squeeze them gentle. I never touched real breasts, only small cups from young girls, but this was something completely new. Off course I loved to watch big ones in porn movies, but this was the first time of my live to really feel them. A full D of maybe even larger cups in my hand. It was so soft, large, and gentle body. I wanted more of it, feel it in my hands.

'Take of my bra and lick them.'

My tongue start sucking on her big, dark nipples. This was something different than the small tits I tasted before. It was so nice that my cock got hard as a rocket. One hand playing with a breast and my mouth full of the other, licking and sucking every part. It was so new for my that I was shocked. Is this what I always wanted or needed, it was so much more, so much sweeter than the tinny tit of my girlfriend. Which I only sucked because she liked it. This was real, big, and so sweet in my mouth. I sucked on her nipples like a baby, and she loved it. My other hand went down, touching her wet panties. She moans as a little kitten. She pushed my head down. When I start licking her panty she moves to bed, sitting on the edge she make me crawl, like a puppy dog after her.

'Go down, deep down. Lick my feet.'

I take her first foot in my hand, take off her stiletto heels and her socks. Never have I pampered a foot with my tongue. I suck them toe by toe, put them in my mouth. Suck on it. Lick them, as if I were tasting the whipped cream of a chocolate ice desert. She watches from above as I am on my knees with my mouth almost on the floor, tasting and worshiping her feet. Like a dog I lick the bottom of her soft and well-groomed feet. Between my own legs my cockhead pushes against my stomach. Never before a women told me to worship here, sucking her breasts, licking her feet, her well-manicured toes. All for her pleasure. I wander why this is turning me on, why do I like pleasing her. She looks down on me, looking majestic and strong above me. I women who nows what she want.

She spreads her legs. I look up via her lightly tanned legs to a black silk panty, floral pattern with red threads in it. Clearly something different than my friends' cheap panties.

'Lick with your tongue and slowly move upwards. She says as she opens her legs further. I, like a puppy, lick every inch of the way up to her secret and still hidden cave. My hands want to caress her as I slowly move up.

'Keep your hands off, dogs use their tongues.'

She takes another sip from her wine glass when I'm halfway up her thigh. She slides a little further up on the bed. My tongue touches her silk underwear. I feel her trembling for a moment at this first contact. She moans softly above me. When I look up, she has her eyes closed. Her hand are massaging her breasts. She places the other hand on my head and pushes my mouth closer and harder on the moist spot in front of me.

I press my tongue harder against the fabric so she can feel it. She gets up. Sitting on the floor, with my head at pussy height, she carefully removes her lace panties. I look at a thick bush of dark hair between her legs in front of me. Two red lips in the middle. Not a beautifully groomed, shaved pussy, but a rough bush of hair and a slightly smelling pussy. After she sits down again, my tongue finds its way, slowly licking upwards from her tip of her anus to the holy part. Halfway through I push my wet tongue as deep as possible into her wet pussy, finally reaching her clit i suck on it. A real small knob to play with. She moans and encourages me to lick her love button hard and wet. I carefully insert my first finger into her vagina. My girlfriend always liked that.

'Put your hands to yourself, I want your cock in me.'

I come up and push my cock head slowly into her slit. A first small push to open it, but it is wide and wet like I never had before. After the first push, my big cock slides deep into the soft, warm hole. With each thrust deeper and harder until my cock can feel the end. Her finger pampers her own clit, and my big cock pampers her deep fuck hole. I feel her pussy muscle contract around my shaft as she screams that she is coming. I also start to moan, telling her that I want to come, deep in her and I put my cock in as deep and hard as I can. Speeding up my penetrations, as deep, hard and fast as possible. I wanted to please her and myself.

'Stop it there, do not come. Hold it there,' she game, screaming like a pig. I did not.

'Now cum all over my breasts,' she ordered me.

I climb on the bed, sit on her belly with my cock in my hand. She pushes her boobies together leaving some space for my tool in the middle. I start fucking it. Moving my ass back and forward. My cock between these great, big, wonderful, sensuous tits. My hands behind her, my cock between the two masses of meat I look at her face. Eyes closed she enjoys every strike of my hard manhood between her soft womanhood. I get up and masturbate while she watches. After just five firm jerking movements I feel the pressure building up in my balls. I can't stop it, the muscles start to contract and my cum finds its way out with force, to my piss hole. I don't come but I explode.

A huge burst of cum leaves my cockhead and lands right between her slightly sagging big-sized breasts. Another punch follows. The fourth and final explosion ends with a load of cum on her belly button. Her entire upper body is shiny with my juices. Never did I came like this, with so much white sticky fluid and such force.

I lick her, cleaning the hanging breasts with the large dark nipples, the old and ribbed skin of her stretched belly. I suck the cum from her navel and suck her pubic hair. I taste her pussy juices and carefully lick away the sweat around her anus. She lay with her hands behind her head, haff up with pillows behind her. She looks down on me. Licking her as a puppy dog licks his mother. Sipping my own cum, her love juices and sweat.

We take a shower together, with lots of foam. I washed her pussy with lukewarm water. Then I gently apply body milk to the older woman's body. Massages her breasts with it. Afterwards she snuggles close to me in the crisp white sheets of the enormous hotel bed. Plays with my toy for a while with one hand, which immediately responds by coming up. But after two hours of sex, she falls asleep in fifteen minutes. Still holding my half hard cock, I hear her start snoring. Like a pig.

I stare at the ceiling. Despite the shower, I still feel dirty, used. I spoiled her body, did what she wanted. But it was not a beautiful body, no lovely small breasts with beautiful small, tiny nipples. No tight stomach, ending in a shaved pussy with a tight, fresh smelling vagina. Not a nice ass either. It was a body, used to bear and feed children. I hated myself for doing this. Only to be able to sleep in a bed for one night. Or maybe I secretly really enjoyed the submission. How she admired my naked body, gave me assignments without me having to take the initiative myself. How she enjoyed my actions and genitals inside her. And I think of the envelope and his content which she gave me in the elevator. My hand grabs my cock and within two minutes I shoot another load of cum into the sheets.

I fall asleep in despair, dreaming of women who want to use me. I stand naked on a stage, and they bid on my body.