Caught Watching

Story Info
A young man with a smoking fetish is abused by 4 ladies.
2.4k words
4.47
5.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently moved to a new area, and noticed that two or three times a day, a group of nurses from the care home across the road from me would come and sit on my garden wall to have their smoke break.

They were all kinda old, maybe late 40s to early 60s. I had taken to hiding behind the curtain to watch them smoke. For some reason, I found watching women smoking cigarettes a massive turn-on. I would stand there fondling my cock, as they took long drags on their cigs.

One day whilst I was watching and playing with myself, a gust of wind blew through the open window and it must have moved the curtain, as two of the women stood staring at me whilst I held my hard cock in my hand. I felt mortified at being caught and covered up quickly and stepped away from the window.

The next day, I came home from work early to find a few of them sitting on the wall.

One of them called out,

"Hello pervert, are you going inside to wank off now"?

I laughed nervously and said no and walked into the house. After about ten minutes, there was a knock at the door, I opened it to find one of the nurses standing there, she asked if she could speak to me. I said sure and started to apologise for the day before. She raised a finger to cut me off, and asked me what my name was, and I told her. She introduced herself as Donna and said she was the manager of the local nursing home.

She said that she and the women outside were pretty upset by what they had seen the day before. She asked if I would go and apologise to them for what they had seen. sheepishly agreed and went outside to meet the group of women who were sitting on my wall smoking.

There was Donna who had come to see me, she was in her late 50's I guessed, she had dark hair and wore glasses, she was quite busty. Tricia and Lisa, introduced themselves, I think they were in their mid-40s and finally and Debbie said hello, she was the oldest, probably in her early 60's. I spoke to each of them individually and apologised for my behavior. They were all quite amused by it and accepted my apology.

 

Tricia asked me what about the group, or individual in the group, had got me so worked up. I smiled and said

"It was all of you. You're all very beautiful ladies, and I like watching you smoke. I find it very erotic."

This made them laugh. Lisa told me to sit down on the wall.

The four women stood close to me and Tricia passed around a packet of cigarettes, each lady took one and placed the cigarette between her lips, they all took out their own lighters and lit their own cigs, taking in a deep lung full of smoke. They looked at each other and, with a wry smile, each began to exhale their smoke directly at me.

"Is that nice perve?" Asked Lisa, "Does it get you hard?"

I nodded as the smoke surrounded me.

"Yes, it does," I said.

Lisa looked around whilst the others continued to smoke and exhale on me.

"Pull your cock out and wank for us,'" she said.

"What outside, in public?" I said.

"Yes, we want to see how hung you are, and if a group of old women can make you shoot your load".

She turned to the others and said.

"We want to see him jerk off don't we ladies?'

They all nodded in agreement.

I was really nervous about this, but at the same time I was extremely excited by it.

I had never done anything like this before, but somehow the idea of these older women seeing me naked, watching me touch myself and making me cum seemed to be incredibly exciting.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. There were appreciative murmurs from my audience. One by one, the ladies finished their cigarettes and crushed them out beneath their shoes. They all immediately lit up another. Tricia squatted down by my side and took a long drag, exhaling a stream of smoke onto my cock.

"Jerk it for us perv," she said.

I looked at her and took in how attractive she was for her age. She had nice eyes and full lips. She brought the filter tip of the cigarette to her lips and sucked deeply. She smiled at me, letting her tongue run around her lips as she exhaled into my face.

"Come on bitch, wank for us," she said, "we've not got all day, we have to get back to work".

I started to wank my cock. The other three were smoking and exhaling over me. Debbie, who hadn't said a word, bent over and took a hold of my chin.

"Open your mouth," she said. I did as she told me and she spat a huge amount of smokey saliva into my mouth.

"Swallow it, bitch," she demanded.

It tasted revolting, not something I would normally do, but I guess I was in the moment.

Lisa stood next to her and did the same thing. Then Donna and Tricia did, too. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever done, yet it felt amazing.

I could hold out no longer and came shooting ribbons of cum out over Debbie's shoe.

"You messy cunt," she said, "I can't go back into work with your cum on me. Lick it off now."

"That's disgusting," I said, "I'm not doing that."

Tricia turned, looking around.

"Someone's coming. If you don't do as Debs says, we will all move and leave you with your cock hanging out for all to see."

Debbie lifted her foot up to me.

"Quickly perv, before you get caught again with your cock in your hand, only they might not be as understanding as we have been."

I took a hold of her foot and poked out my tongue. I began to lick the cum from her shoe, taking it in my mouth and swallowing it.

It was gross, but I was so turned on by what they were doing to me. As soon as I had cleaned her shoe, they all turned and walked away. Same time tomorrow, they called back.

Tomorrow came. It was a Saturday, so I wasn't at work. The weather was awful outside, windy with heavy rain. I didn't expect to see the ladies out for a smoke break because of the weather, but at 10:30, there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to find the ladies waiting on the doorstep.

"Come on then perv," said Donna "let's have some fun. It's shit weather outside, so we will come inside for our break."

"No," I said, "you cannot smoke in the house"

"Let's go in the garage, then," said Debbie.

I led them around to the garage, Tricia took the packet of Berkeley SuperKing cigarettes out of her coat pocket and handed them around. Each woman selected one and lit up.

I watched Tricia take her own cigarette from the pack. She held it in her left hand, unlit, whilst she reached into her bag with her right hand and pulled out a lipstick.

She opened the lipstick and proceeded to put a thick layer of red colour onto her lips. She ran her tongue around them, making them wet, then placed the filter tip of her cigarette between her now moist red lips. Bringing her lighter to the tip if the cig, she lit it and took a deep inhale, blowing the smoke between her red lips and out at me.

I just stood there entranced, watching her. The other three ladies followed suit, one by one, each lighting up and repeating Tricia's actions.

"Smoking hot bitches." She said as she winked at me.

The other three laughed.

"Does it turn you on to see me with a cigarette in my mouth." asked Tricia as she slowly walked towards me.

"Get undressed," she said.

I quickly stripped and sat on the workbench. Tricia was now standing next to me, she took the now lipstick stained filter from between her lips and reached down to trace around my nipple with the filter tip. My nipple became very hard.

"Oh, I think he likes that ladies," Tricia laughed.

"Let me try," said Donna.

She came over and rubbed the filter tip of her cig over my other nipple. She placed her cig back between her lips and began to flick my nipples with her fingernails. The other ladies had come up to me now to watch Donna. They were exhaling smoke at me all the time. Donna gently pinched my nipples between her fingers and then she squeezed very hard and yanked down on them, making me scream out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. All of them laughed.

"You're such a wimp," said Lisa. "We need to do something about that."

She pulled a little black bag out of her bag and pulled out some clamps.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Do you want me to tell you, or show you?" said Lisa.

I glanced across to Debbie, who was nodding at me to agree to this.

I shrugged my shoulders, so Lisa carried on.

"Sit back, relax and enjoy yourself," she said.

Donna was a bit rough with you. Let me kiss them better, she said. Lisa took a long drag of her cigarette, leaned over and took my nipple into her smokey mouth. She flicked it with her tongue whilst exhaling her smoke. I could feel the warmth of her mouth and cigarette smoke. She clamped her lips on my hard nipple and sucked gently on it. She proceeded to do the same thing to my other nipple.

She sat back on her haunches and took a couple more long, slow drags on her cigarette, staring at me intently.

"Do you like that"? Tricia asked,

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Now you be gentle with him Debbie, don't hurt him too much," said Tricia.

Debbie picked up one of the clamps and attached it to my left nipple.

I gasped and winced. She laughed and repeated the process with the right one. Then she lit up her cigarette and kissed me gently on the lips.

She moved back, inhaled deeply, and then exhaled into my face.

"I am so glad that you like us old smoking bitches. Now place your hands behind your back. I want to play with you."

I did as I was told and placed my hands behind my back. Debbie reached into her pocket and pulled on a rubber glove. Reaching into her other, pocket she brought out a bottle of lubrication. Debbie clamped the cigarette firmly between her lips as she moved towards me and squirted some of the gel onto her gloved hand. Reaching down, she took a hold of my hard cock and began to massage it with the lubrication gel. She brought her free hand up to her mouth and took a cigarette from it to after taking a long drag. She blew the smoke into my face as she began a wank off my cock. Dirty squelching noises filled the garage.

"That lube feels good doesn't it," said Debbie

I could only agree as the other women came towards us to watch. They all lit up fresh cigarettes and they began blowing smoke against my cock and into my face.

"That's what he wants harder and harder, faster and faster," said Donna.

"Come on, boy, I want to see you come for me."

Lisa leant forward and grabbed onto the chains of the nipple clamps she pulled on them hard. I looked down to see my nipples extending into the clamps I groaned gently.

"Oh, he likes that" she said as Tricia took a drag from her cigarette and then moved closer to me, putting her lips against mine she forced my mouth open with her tongue and exhaled into my mouth she tongue fucked my mouth for a while.

"He likes it rough," she said as she withdrew her tongue from my mouth for the last time.

As she did so, she spat a huge gob of saliva into my mouth. The other women took their cue from this and also leant forward to spit in my face. Them doing so was making me harder and harder

"I don't think he's gonna last much longer," said Debbie.

My cock felt like it was on fire. The lube and the rubber gloves were really doing the job.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," I said.

"Wonderful," said Debbie.

"You shoot your load," she said as she brought her cigarette to her mouth and clamped between her lips. She brought her free hand down to my cock as I began to shoot huge ribbons of cum onto her gloved palm. She kept milking my cock, fucking me harder and harder with her fist until I couldn't take any more. I begged her to stop.

Lisa was still tugging on my nipple clamps for all she was worth. She got carried away as I shot my load and tugged even harder and both clamps came off. I let out a scream of pain. 

Debbie slowed down her administration with her lubed hand. I looked at the palm of her hand filled with cum.  You've made a massive mess. She said you're gonna have to clean it up.

She took a final drag of a cigarette as she brought her hand up to my mouth. Lisa told me to stick my tongue out and lick my cum from Debbies hand. Debbie exhaled her final mouthful of smoke into my face as I poked my tongue out and began to lick my come from her gloved fingers. I sucked and lapped at the mess until the hand was clean. Debbie wiped the cum hand, and the lubed hand all over my face, slapping me on the cheek, saying what a good little boy I had been.

Well boy, we enjoyed that little show, unfortunately, we are all on different shifts for the next few weeks, so it may be a while before we can all come and play with you again.