How I Became Alison Ch. 05

Story Info
My old bully makes me suck his cock!
2.5k words
4.3
26.8k
11

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way I felt, I didn't want anything to do with Mister Spandwick, with Alison, with any of it. I was done. Completely done. The knowledge that Alison was dating my high school bully, Brad Coulson, was severely fucking with me, bringing to the fore all sorts of memories that I'd thought long-since buried. But the tears staining my eyes let me know they weren't buried at all. The past isn't dead, it's not even past. Someone famous said that.

But even though I thought the matter done, destiny has a way of fucking us in the ass.

Once I'd left Mr. Spandwick's mansion, I wandered the city streets for hours. I was so absorbed with my thoughts, I didn't even know where I was. Turns out, I was walking through the more ritzy part of town, where the rich people hang, dapper gentlemen and beautiful women, wining and dining, going to the theatre, all that bullshit glamour. The sort that didn't give a shit about me or what I was going through.

You want to be in there, a voice said. You want to be one of the beautiful people.

I don't! I hate them!

You don't hate them. You envy them.

No!

Who could blame them for hating me? Would I give a shit about myself if I were them, and I saw some poor effeminate loser just wandering.... just wandering... just wandering...

Holy. Shit.

I had paused in front of the windows of one such high-end restaurant and was just absently staring into the main dining area, all the wine glasses and bracelets and necklaces, when my eyes locked on two of the beautiful people sitting inside, and their eyes locked on me in return.

Oh no... Oh no... Oh, God, no!

I got out of there as fast as I could. I didn't want it to look too obvious, like I was running away... But I turned the first corner I could find, found refuge down an alley. Maybe I could hail a cab, have it take me home...

It was Brad and Alison, the two of them, having dinner at a posh restaurant. They saw me looking at them, I'm certain they did. My God, it was like some nightmare!

And then, as in a nightmare, when I looked up I saw standing at the far end of the alley none other than Alison herself.

She looked like she had stepped out of a fashion catalogue... She was wearing a skin-tight, shiny red dress, and had her arms crossed beneath her ample cleavage. She smirked at me. "There you are!" she announced. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"Oh, hi again," I said, trying to sound casual. "Nice to see you again... Wow, quite a coincidence, huh?"

"Yeah, quite a coincidence," she agreed. "Hey, remember that picture I snapped of you the other day? [see Chapter 2] I showed it to my boyfriend just for a laugh, and you'll never guess what!"

"Uh, w-what's that?"

"He said he fucking knows you!"

"What?" I tried to laugh. "That's ridiculous! H-he must be mistaken, he couldn't possibly..." My heart was beating right out of my chest. I wanted nothing more than to just get the fuck out of here as fast as possible...

Then, right on queue, from out of the shadows and steam of the alley, stepped Brad Coulson.

It had been a good five years since I'd seen him last. He was bigger than I remembered, like he had gone to the gym everyday since school. His arms and chest were bulging with muscles. He had that whole rugged handsome douchebag look... His hair was thick and slicked back, and he had the same cleft in his square-ass chin.

"Hey, faggot," he said with a grin. His voice was deep and resonant. "Thought that was you. Remember me?"

"Oh, hi Brad! Wow, small world, huh?"

Alison threw her head back and cackled in laughter, clapping her hands. "So it is true! You two do know each other! Oh my God! Brad honey, this is too perfect!"

Brad hadn't taken his eyes off me once. It was like he was sizing me up, trying to figure out how many punches it would take to break every bone in my weak little faggot body. "As soon as I saw you, I knew I just had to come out and say Hi," he said. "My god, you're the same little faggot I used to beat up every day, aren't you? If anything, you look like you're an even bigger wimp than you were then!"

Alison continued to laugh hysterically. "Brad... this loser is sucking my grandfather's dick, can you believe it?"

"N-no, really, I'm just his personal assistant! That's all!" I protested. "You have to believe me, I'm not..!"

"Oh, please, do you think I'm stupid?" said Alison. "You know how many personal assistants my gramps has had over the years? And they're all limp-wristed, effeminate fags like you!"

Brad tsked, stepping forward. "You know, I would have thought with all the poundings I gave you in high school, you would have had the gay beaten out of you. Guess I was wrong." He cracked his knuckles and approached me slowly. "Guess we'll have to keep trying."

"No, Brad! You have it all wrong, really!" I backed away and put my arms out in protest. "I haven't sucked anyone's cock in years! You set me on the straight and narrow, and for that I'm eternally grateful!"

"You are a squirming, little liar."

"I'm not lying! I'm just..."

He grabbed me and hoisted me up to his eye level. "What do you want me to do with him, babe? Break his fingers? Break his arm? Break his fucking neck?" He laughed. "Fuck, this is gonna feel so good, just like old times!"

As he held me aloft, something fell out of my pocket and landed on the ground.

"What was that? Something just fell...!" Alison ran over in her high heels, bent low and then picked it up, held it up to the glow of the streetlight.

My heart sunk when I realized what it was... It was, of course, the blonde wig. I must have shoved it in my pocket when I stormed out of Mr. Spandwick's mansion [see Chapter Four], and now here it was, being held aloft my by tormentors as a sort of victory scalp.

"It's a fucking blonde wig!" Alison shrieked. "Oh my God!!! Does he make you wear this while you suck him off? Wow, I knew he was a pervert, but this is just too much!! A fucking wig! Good Lord almighty! I can't believe it!"

"Pervert like him doesn't deserve to live, huh, babe?" said Brad, still holding onto me. "What you want me to do to him?"

She grinned and licked her lips. "I think we need a demonstration. Make him put the wig on... And then make him suck your cock!"

Brad's grin faltered for just a moment. "Suck my...? Uh, listen, babe, I'm not really into..."

But she didn't have time for his hesitation. "Don't worry, darling, I'll be here the whole time... You can stare at my tits if it makes you feel better... But I wanna see you ram your fucking cock down that faggot's throat and choke him on it! I wanna see him turn purple from lack of oxygen! And then you can beat the shit out of him and leave him for dead for all I care!"

Brad turned back to me and smiled. "Well, you heard the woman. What Alison wants... Alison gets!"

He let go and I fell to the ground with a hard thud. Pain lanced through me, and then suddenly Alison was on me, yanking that fucking blonde wig down hard over my head.

"God, he's so feminine, he really does look like a girl, doesn't he?" she said, appraising me in the wig as she took a few steps back. "In fact... he kind of looks like... Like..." She shuddered, shaking her head. "Never mind, just do it, Brad!"

"Gotta see those tits first, babe," he said.

She looked over her shoulder, just to make sure no one was coming, then moved her blonde hair out of the way, pulled down her dress so that her large breasts came spilling out in all of their glorious perfection.

They were gorgeous tits, even I have to give her credit. They were clearly fake, I'm sure there was a plastic surgeon somewhere that was very happy with his work, but what difference did that make? They were large and round and gleamed in the light.

Brad was transfixed. "Give 'em a little bounce," he breathed.

She complied, lilting on her high heels, they bounced up and down as she smiled and giggled.

Then, with one hand, he absently unzipped his pants and out came the largest cock I have ever laid eyes on... And believe me, I have seen my fair share of cocks! I've probably sucked nearly a hundred cocks all over the city... Rich cocks and poor cocks, white cocks and black cocks, big cocks and small.... But none of them could have readied me for this magnificent specimen of cock which now jutted from out of his pants and extended at least ten inches. It was a thing of beauty, so hard and firm and strong. If I didn't know better, I'd think his cock lifted weights.

Between my legs, my own meager cock was growing as firm as it could. I totally forgot about where I was and what was happening... All I knew was that I was about to suck off the most beautiful cock God had ever created.

"He's doing it!" Alison continued to shriek as she bounced her tits up and down. "He's actually sucking your cock! Hang on, I have to get a video of this!"

She took out her phone and began recording the two of us in action. I was only dimly aware of this from the periphery of my vision.

"How does it feel, Brad? Tell me!" Alison demanded.

"It feels..." Brad began, and I sensed that his eyes were closed and that he was trying to hold off from cumming. "It feels... uh, not too bad."

"Not too bad?" she frowned. "What's that supposed to mean? Are you actually enjoying it?"

"No! Of course not!" he said quickly, too quickly.

He continued to thrust that cock down my throat, and I took it all in. I could feel and taste the precum dripping from it. Oh yes, baby, oh yes, I just wanted him to keep thrusting for the rest of my life...

"Well, I think that's enough," said Alison. When he didn't immediately respond, she shouted, "You hear me? That's enough!"

"But I can't just stop..." said Brad. "It's like..."

Just then, Alison lifted her high heel and kicked me as hard as she could, her heel making contact with the side of my face, and knocked me onto the ground in tremendous pain.

She then immediatley got down on her knees and slurped up all of Brad's cum, which now came pumping out at a furious rate. I watched with envy... I wanted that cum, it was mine! I'm the one who milked it out of him, and now she got to enjoy the spoils!

When she was done, she still had some cum dripping down the corner of her mouth. "Now then," she said, standing upright and pulling up her top. Her eyes flashed wickedly as she pointed at me. "Destroy him."

But Brad was still breathing heavy.... "I will... I will.. Just... Give me a second..." he breathed.

"No, not in a second! Do it now! Make him bleed!" she screamed wildly.

Brad looked down at me, and our eyes locked. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but it seemed like he looked at me with something like a degree of affection. "I just..." he began.

"It's all right," I said. "I understand."

He nodded, looked to Alison, and then brought down his fist against my skull and the world went black.

*****

I'm not sure what time it was when I finally came to. It seemed the sun was almost up. I gathered my things together and managed to wander toward a bus stop. My head was throbbing, and every time I pulled my hand away, there was fresh blood. Damn, he'd really let me have it. Where should I go? Back home? Would my parents even notice that I had been gone? Probably not.

No, there was only one place to go.

Mister Spandwick opened the door. His face fell when he saw me. "Oh dear, oh my dear!" he said. "Just look at you, you poor darling! What's happened?" He embraced me as he would his own child. "Come in, let's get you cleaned up!"

I told him briefly that I had spent the night on the street and been beaten up... I certainly wasn't about to go into any of the details. "Aren't you mad that I ran away?" I asked when he came back in with a cup of hot coffee.

"How could I stay angry at you.." and he paused, before finally finishing. "..Alision?"

I smiled and sipped at the coffee. "I've changed my mind. I think I would like to stay," I said.

"Oh good, I am so happy to hear it! Now, there' just one thing, though, one minor little task I need for you to complete for me... Well, come to think of it, not so minor, really."

"A task?" I frowned, setting down the cup. "What kind of task?"

"Well, more like a little trip, that's all. Just a little trip I'd like you to take, as a favor to me. Never mind for now, I'll tell you all about it over breakfast! Now why don't you go get yourself cleaned up? But I do here that Los Angeles is beautiful this time of year!"

"Los Angeles?"

*****

After a hot shower in which I shaved my legs and arms, I sat in my room -- Alison's room. In the pink wardrobe before me hung all of her blouses, and dresses and skirts, and in the drawers were panties and bras. I chose a sexy assortment and put them on, adjusting the blonde wig over my head, so that the blonde tendrils fell down past my eyes, just like they did on the real Alison.

I sat down in front of the makeup mirror, and selected some eye shadow and red lipstick, which I applied carefully. I wanted to look my best, after all. Alison never looked anything less than her best.

On the counter of the make-up table was that photograph of her and Brad Coulson, the photo that had started my hysteria off. But now, instead of it filling me with disgust, my cock grew hard at the sight of him. I reached between my legs, dressed fully as Alison, and moaned as I rubbed myself off.

...Los Angeles? Did he say I was going to Los Angeles? What the fuck is that about? Stay tuned for the next thrilling adventure! To be continued in Chapter Six!