How I became Daddy

Story Info
A few quick stories of my Daddy Experiences.
956 words
4.19
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is true. Only thing changed are names (obviously), and some very minor details that no one but me will know anyway that don't affect the story at all...

Lola & I have been friends for 25 years. Correction, her husband and I have been friends for that long. She was always just sort or in the background. She was nice, but easy to get lost in the shuffle, if that makes sense.

A few years back one of her parents passed. She was taking it pretty hard. I had dealt with the same situation the previous year, so I was asked to chat with her. No thoughts of crossing any sort of boundaries.

Well we start chatting. And chatting. And chatting. It starts to get a little flirty. Nothing big, just things for a laugh.

One afternoon she sends me a message. It was a bit more flirtatious than normal. I respond in kind. I have to leave for work but I'm horny and she's being extra chatty. So I'm heading to work, text to chat the whole way. I don't even recall exactly what I'd said, but it got translated into something like "wanna fuck?" Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that's what it said. I believe it was meant to say, "what the fuck?" But i was driving on the highway and the road noise must have garbled it.

I didn't catch it and it sent.

About 2 minutes later i get a reply.

"I'm listening."

That reply doesn't make sense, so I pick up my phone and see what I'd sent to get that sort of reply.

Holy Shit.

I apologize profusely and say I'm sorry for that message. Her response was, "oh. I thought you were serious. I wouldn't tell."

So now I'm at a quandary. She's hot, but in a very meek, librarian sort of way. Like I'd said, she was so diminutive that she'd get lost in a party or what ever.

My brain starts throwing out things. I've ALWAYS had the dream of being in a DDLG sort of relationship. Being fully in control of someone not just in the bedroom, but throughout "Normal" everyday life.

We chat more while I'm at work and we keep getting more and more in depth. She asks what I'm into, and tells me she's very submissive. (Which I find out my buddy is also submissive. So their sexlife in general is a bit odd.)

Once she let's me know that, well..we'll... now my mind is racing.

We set up a meet to "talk" in person. And keep chatting until that day arrives. We meet at our designated area, she comes into my car and I decide then and there, Fuck it. If I'm going to cross this line I am going to make it worth it.

I grab her and pull her into me. She's taken aback a bit. I guess I startled her somewhat. But we had spoken beforehand and she knew that if we came to an agreement, she was mine. We decided on a "safe" word to use which she picked out and I figured until that word was said, I had free reign.

I tasted her lips, her tongue. I reached into her shirt and felt her nipples rock hard. Pulling myself away from her mouth I took one into my mouth and bit. You should of heard the noises she was making.

My cock is aching by that point. I pull my mouth away from her tits, lean in and kiss her again. As I sit back in my seat I grab a headfull of her hair with one hand, while pulling my throbbed cock out with the other.

Feeling her tongue cradling my aching member that first time... yum. It still makes me hard. Hearing her struggle as I held her head down while I came and came down her throat. Whoa. Such a rush...

------------------------

We continue chatting after that telling each other more and more secrets.

I buy her a ownership necklace and give it to her. She must wear it anytime she wants to use her toys, pics and videos are sent.

I've gotten her a nice jeweled buttplug that she wears out in public as punishment if she ever "misbehaves." Along with a few other gifts along the way...

-------------------

I needed to drop something off on my way to work one day to my buddy. When I got to their home he had come down with a migraine and went to take a nap.

They've got a nice decent middle class 2 story home. Not large but not small. Just a general sort of home you'd picture in your head.

I get there to drop off the stuff and find out he's sleeping. We have a pretty firm rule that we don't act any different than we have for the past 25 years when others are around. So I come in, ask where he's at, she explains how he's feeling and that he's down the hall taking a nap.

It had been a while since I'd cum and when she told me that I had to break that rule. I forced her to he knees and made her suck my cock while hubby was 20ft away sleeping. Since that time, whenever I come to their home I make a point of standing exactly in the same spot.

--------------

So those are a few of the situations I've had with my Little One.

I'll share our first time in a hotel together at a later date.

Maybe I'll have her start an account here too and have her share her experiences. She's quite the little writer... 😉