How I Became My Mom's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barry. That was the best sex I had in a long time. Thank you for a great night." Kissing me on the cheek.

"Diane. Anytime you want, I will make love to you. I saw the look in your eyes tonight. You were in total heaven hoping for this night to happen, weren't you!"

"You saw that huh? About time you got the hint."

"How long have you had a crush on me?"

"Ever since you came back home after your training. I saw you in a whole different way. My heart pounded the day I saw you in your uniform, looking tall and proud. It hurt me so bad knowing the man I really wanted to be with was my own son. I was ashamed for even thinking about you in that way. But each time I saw you, smelled you, or heard your voice, it just drove me wild. When you went back, the impulses subsided, but not the feelings. Whenever I had sex with your father, I dreamt of you. Whenever I felt horny, I dreamt of you."

"Wow!! All this time I never knew you felt that way about me." Raising my arm up, letting her rest head on my chest as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"This isn't really something that a mother tells her son."

"I know. But just to think how I had somewhat of a crush on you back about seven years ago."

"Yeah? You had a crush on your dear old mother?" Looking up at me and smiling.

"Yeah. It was the time you wore that peach colored bikini. It was really tight around your ass and there was one time you were getting up off the extended lawn chair and when you sat up, you had to spread your legs and I got to see some pubes."

"Oh yeah. I remember that day. My bikini top had a broken strap, so I had to borrow one of your sisters' suits. Damn bottom kept wedging up my ass."

"Well, the image helped me to jerk off and ejaculate."

"Nice to know that." Saying sarcastically.

"Hey!! I thought we were confessing?" Looking down at her.

"Sorry. Not really thrilled to the mental image of her son jerking off because of his mom."

"Oh?? But when you got horny you dreamt of your son?"

"Yeah. I didn't play with myself!"

"So what did you do?"

"Had sex with your father."

"Oh, you!!" Pulling her up and kissing her.

We got up and went into the bathroom. After going potty and cleaning ourselves up, we went back into her room. I helped her change the bedsheets. I laid back down on her bed as she blew out the candles and turning off the CD player. She laid down next to me, pulling the blankets over us. She snuggled up next to me.

"I love you, Barry."

"I love you too Diane. Pleasant dreams." Giving her a goodnight kiss.

"They've already come true."

She snuggled up real tight against my body. I wrapped my arms around her, our eyes closed as we doze off for the night.

To be continued?...

12