How I Became Obsessed With BWC Ch. 03

Story Info
Final part of how I became a lover of BWC.
1.7k words
4.25
11.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It actually was a week and a half later from my first experience that I went back to the sauna. In between, I did my research about these spas and found out about another spa that also was not explicitly for cruising, but was infamous for lots of gay action.

Unlike the other spa, the entrance was a lot less conspicuous. There was a small entrance on the side of a business building and the entrance into the men's spa was down the steps into the basement level.

Like usual, after entering, I put my clothes in the locker and headed to the showers. It was mid-day during the week, maybe around 2 pm. I saw a couple of older Asian men who clearly were not there to cruise and a couple of Russian men chattering in the hot tubs. The way the sauna was laid out, there were shower stalls along the walls, with two hot tubs and one pool in the middle. Unlike how it was advertised, there did not seem like there was anyone there to cruise nor any place for discreet play.

I went into the hot tub, just like last time, and just enjoyed the sensation of the hot water melting away my knots. After 15 minutes, I decided to sit on a lawn chair at the corner of the room where I could have a full view of everything and everyone. I wear glasses so often I can't really see that well due to the fog that builds up. Luckily, where I sat, it was just far enough from the steam of the hot tubs and showers that my glasses weren't fogged and I could look. That's when I saw that the room wasn't actually fully enclosed. There was a corridor that I saw people walking in and out of. Turns out, that's where the steam rooms were and where the action was taking place. Along the corridor were three different steam rooms, a mat room, and a bathroom. They were all tucked away and nowhere near the entrance of the sauna.

I went from room to room until I found the mist room. Unlike the last spa I went to, when I went in, there were only two people inside, both seated apart from each other. No action nor any hint of holding back.

I sat towards the back, close to the steam machine, so that now the three of us each claimed a wall. It must not have even been five minutes when they started leaving one at a time. I felt slightly disappointed by the experience so far, but was also enjoying the emptiness of the sauna as well as it meant I could relax. Alone, I decided to unwrap the towel around my waist and leaned back to enjoy the steam.

As if it were by fate, someone came in minutes later. An older white man, if I had to guess in his early-fifties, walked in, looked at me, and with a smile greeted me, "Hi!" Looking back, I guess I was really lucky, but this man also had a bigger build. He looked like he was 6 ft 2 or 3, muscular, salt-and-pepper hair, soaking probably close to 200 lbs. He sat down in the middle of the room which faced to my right and also unwrapped his towel to settle in. But unlike my previous encounters, there was no extended silent foreplay with him. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was looking at me the entire time. I decided to play it cool again, mostly because this time I was completely naked. But as you and I both know,, the natural instinct was to sneak a peek.

O.M.G. I kid you not. This man was not even erect, but his cock must have been at least 7 inches. Thick and uncut. I did my best to look unfazed, but this man left nothing to chance. Within seconds of my peeking, he got up, took his towel with him, and laid it right next to me. I was completely frozen. Again.

But like I said, this man left nothing to chance. Without saying a word, he put his hand on my thigh. Now I was ice-block frozen. He rested his hand there, probably to see if I would react, and slowly started to stroke my thigh, from my knee to my upper thigh. Then, his hand moved to my inner thigh. Although I was frozen, my cock had a mind for its own. It went from being 1 inch totally flaccid to about 3 inches semi-hard. I tried to conceal it as best as I could, but I think we both knew where it was headed. He then reached around my shoulder and began to massage my shoulder and neck. I must admit, his strong hands felt really good. And lucky for me, because of the steam, it was probably less obvious to see the pre-cum that was starting to leak out.

I felt totally confused and naive. I wasn't familiar with the courtship in these places, especially considering how different my two experiences were up to this point. But before I could even think about how to react, he reached with his other arm and grabbed my cock. Instantly, I felt the blood rush through my entire body. My cock started leaking more profusely and became erect as he stroked my cock. Things became real. I was no longer imagining or fantasizing. I was really being jerked off by another man. And it felt so good!

Ahh. I must have let out a soft moan, but while holding my cock with one hand, he grabbed my arm with his other hand and gently guided it to his cock. Upon grabbing his gigantic cock, I felt both extremely horny and totally emasculated. It was nothing like jerking my own cock. The weight and size of the cock was so much heavier and thicker. The inner bottom sissy inside of me was screaming in ecstasy. I wanted it. I wanted to play with it, touch it, suck it... get.. Fucked... by it... Like time was standing still, I felt like I was in slut heaven. He paused and scooted back. He started to lower his head towards my cock. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was both ready and not ready for the next step. But it didn't matter.

Someone entered just then and we both quickly separated to cover our erections. It was the two older Asian men from before. I knew our play had to take a time-out. Burning up from the heat of play and the 120 degree steam, I decided to leave and go to the pool.

He followed me out and found me by the pool. He jumped in and we ended up conversing for a bit. Although it looked innocent, he continued to caress my legs and ass, occasionally tickling my hole. He then whispered to come find him in the mat room and proceeded to go before me. Unfortunately, I had such an erection under water, I could not leave right away. I got out and went back to the hallway, but realized I didn't remember which of the rooms was the mat room. Someone must've closed the door and I couldn't tell which room was the employee/janitor room and which was the mat room. I decided then to use the restroom and then try to find it again. I eventually found the room but it was pitch dark and I could not tell which body was his. I decided to lie down and hope that he would see me entering and make his move. Unfortunately, no one approached me and 30 minutes later, I decided to leave and head back to the steam room.

I sat in the steam room, a bit disappointed again, and waited. Luckily, He entered again and found me sitting there. There was another younger Asian male sitting in the steam room with me so I was wary about any action, but He again sat down next to me completely naked. Long story short, there were actually two mat rooms and he was in the other one. After clearing up the miscommunication, he started to reach for my cock again. I stopped him, whispering that there was another guy there. To my surprise, he told me that he had just played with that other young Asian when he couldn't find me and that he would actually act as a lookout for us.

At first he was playing with himself while watching us, but after about 10 minutes, he decided to leave the room and watch from outside the door for unexpected patrons.

Finally, I thought, we could get back to where we left off. I went to reach for his cock like I had previously, but he instead grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto his lap. He started to lick my nipples and progressed to sucking and nibbling. Moaning like a bitch, I reached down to grab his man-cock and started to stroke it. Like a true expert, he used one hand to stroke my cock and the other to finger my pussy. The combination of being horny and the steam somehow created a lubricant and his finger slid right in. As I said before, his fingers were big and strong so it felt really good. My hips started to twitch like a slut involuntarily and my moaning became increasingly loud and submissive sounding, especially when he occasionally bit my nipples. Unfortunately for me, during the 30 minutes we were separated, he was sucked off by the other Asian and could not cum again so soon so he wanted only for me to cum. My arms were wrapped around his broad shoulder, fingers laced in his hair, pussy being fucked by his sausage fingers, and nipples being chewed and sucked. I was in pure ecstasy. After 10 minutes I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I shot a big load onto his chest and face.

He rubbed it into his skin, joking that it would be his lotion for the day, and we both went out after sitting and conversing a little while longer. Afterwards, while I blow-dried my hair, he asked to exchange information. To my regret, I declined because I was still closeted in a heterosexual relationship at the time and didn't want the risk. He understood, but parted by grabbing my cheeks one more time and saying, "We'll meet again."

And that's how I became obsessed with Big White Cocks.