All Comments on 'How I Became Pregnant'

by i122

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Because DNA tests dont exist?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

I get the feeling you don't know much about women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way to long to be enjoyed as one story. It could have been split up into three. The wife was more into self satisfaction while it appears the husband was ignorant of her intentions.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The tired old whorewife wants a baby but the cuck is sterile story. Whore finds stunt dick, and cuck is happy. Kenzie knows about her sick parents, so she’ll probably be a whore too. Genes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. The husband should have put pillows under her hips to help hold all that sperm in. Nothing like a baby bump from an unknown man.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

How sad. I gave it four stars, but I really find it difficult to do. I really should know better, but how on earth could a marriage so strong end in divorce? I actually had that happen to me, When my first wife and I ended our marriage, it was a totally different situation. We were high school sweethearts; We married much too young, 18 & 19; we had our first child much too young, 20 & 21; we had our three daughters much to fast, and too young. After our third child was born, there was only 39 months between our oldest and our youngest; we actually had three children in diapers at the same time. It was almost a sure thing that we wouldn’t last based on the things I’ve mentioned. In fact, we re-married a few years after we had been divorce. But, alas it was still doomed. We were going in two different directions with our lives. We parted again as friends.

I’m a sucker for a happy ending. I thought this couple should last. I wonder if Ken recognized the grandchildren and and participated in their lives,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am reading this story to my wife, half page a day, I mean at night during our orgasmic time. My wife is shy., not much open to me or share her fantasies. I want her to get as wet as she can become everyday. So I thought of reading this orgasmic story to my. I want threesome or foursome or couple swap with my wife. But gradually she is opening herself to new ideas coz I make her feel comfortable.

I read this story to my wife: Ken as me and she is my wife ( in reality also).

It gets so hot when I say to my wife that John and I will fuck you together.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Ken would have accepted it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a slut. And I don't think ANY man would raise another man's child unless it was a second marriage and the woman had children previously and he KNEW it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The deception by the wife makes the husband an unwilling cock. He is Unknowing even if he perhaps suspects. The author tried to merge two story lines - a multi partner sex play marriage and a surrogate father for a desperate woman who has a sterile husband. It did not work. The wife came across as a heartless slut and the husband a stupid cuck wrapped up in his own fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Ic69hunter you really are a tool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous