How I Became Pregnant

Story Info
Wife want a baby, husband has low sperm count so....
21k words
3.45
64.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i122
i122
109 Followers

As I watch my grandchild playing in the yard I can't help to reflect back to how it came to be possible. You see I was in relationship with a man that I loved very much but regardless how much we tried I could never become pregnant. He refused to go to the doctor, I suspect because he was afraid of what they would tell him. I was pretty sure it wasn't me who was the problem.

Before I knew him I made a mistake with a fellow high school boy that resulted in a trip to a family planning center. It was handled very quietly and discretely so I never told anyone about it. Now fast forward ten years and I so desperately wanted a baby but was always disappointed when my cycle started right on time every month.

We tried all the home remedies and I knew my cycle better than the roads I travel every day. Each month when I was the most fertile we would have sex as often as he could get it up. If he would just go to the doctor I thought maybe they could give him something to increase his sperm count. I was becoming very depressed at the prospect of growing old childless.

One day I was searching the web for information on fertility when one of those pesky pop ups came on screen. It had a picture of a young pregnant woman with the caption, "My Breeding Party". I was disgusted and figured it was just some raunchy porn web site and minimized it. After a few more searches I became curious about what the Breeding Party was all about. I figured that if nothing else even if it was just a raunchy porn web site maybe it would make me a little horny and having nothing better to do today I would get out my little vibrator and work out a little stress relief in the form of an orgasm.

As soon as I clicked onto the web site I realized that it was probably a porn site but not in the usual dick & pussy in your face kind of site. Actually it was more of a story of how this young lady had became pregnant. Her circumstances were not much unlike mine. The main difference was that she had married an older gentleman of wealth at a very young age. By the time she was ready to conceive he was past his performance abilities. It seemed they had found an organization which specialized in the breeding of barren wives by a very select few qualified individuals.

As I read more of this young ladies story I realized that if this organization was real it was more like a sex club than anything. You see on the chosen day they would have a ceremony where all members would attend and watch her being bred by applicants of their choice. What caught my eye was the fact the organization would actually match up the prospective sperm donors with the husbands in physical appearance, athleticism and intellect to the best of their ability.

I assume this was to give the offspring the appearance of actually being the husband's child. That was a very, very desirable consideration for me as well as others I suppose. I mean it would be questionable if the child was totally different in all aspects than the supposed father. How would they explain to others why Jr. was so dark and tall while the husband was lily white and of exceptionally small frame?

Another thing they did was to arrange multiple sperm donors for the breeding ceremony. That way it would be truly unknown who the father really was or at least not without a DNA test anyway. The final thing they did to seal the deal and add a little more ownership of the child was if the husband could function he would be the last to fuck his wife after all the donors were finished with her.

This story actually did get my hormones working and I did use the vibrator on myself rubbing out one of the best solo climaxes I've had in years. All through the masturbation I kept thinking about what I just read. Surprisingly the thought of being fucked by a bunch of strange cocks was almost as appealing as actually getting pregnant. After I cleaned by vibrator and replaced it I took a shower. I still couldn't get the thought of the story out of my head.

The next day I exhaustively did web searches looking for information of the validly of such a club or organization. I finally came to the conclusion that if in fact there was such a thing you would have to know somebody that knew somebody to find it.

During the next couple weeks I decided I liked the premise of a breeding party. I just needed to figure out how to make it happen. I didn't think my husband would like me placing an add in the local newspaper for sperm donors much less letting me go to their house to fuck them. I reasoned that it may take me a year or so but over time I could make this work.

Now I know what you're thinking, why didn't I just find a guy that looked like hubby and fuck him a few times. Surely I would become pregnant and if I was fucking hubby on the same day he would never know the difference. Well one reason is that I would know for sure who the father was and at some point either he or I may want him to be in our child's life more. I reasoned that it may cause enough stress that it would break up our marriage and I didn't want that.

So as the weeks came and went I started to formulate my plan. First I told my husband that I had heard that sometimes a women's vaginal fluid is too thick which inhibits the sperm from swimming uphill all the way through the cervix to fertilize the egg. I told him that maybe we should get a genealogical table with stirrups. Being pretty handy he suggested that he could build us a breeding table that would be more comfortable than a doctor's office examination device. I chuckled to myself at his naming of it "The Breeding Table".

He immediately set to work on creating something that would give us an immense amount of future hours of pleasure. What he eventually produced was a table that was extra stable. It was covered with foam for cushioning and the stirrups were adjustable and articulated from the base and covered in lamb's wool. They were such that I could pull them up near the table and rest my feet in them or extend them out and lay my calf on them for support. There were hand holds along the sides and two padded wool covered pegs that my shoulders could rest against. This was very handy because when properly positioned upon this device my shoulders were about 18 inches lower than my pussy.

All in all it was a very comfortable and functional creation. Under my ass was a sort of raised pillow which seemed to make penetration even more sensitive and easy for the both of us. An added benefit that neither of us expected but I was sure thankful for was that with the table angle and the placement of the pillow under my ass when he was fucking me it was just perfect causing him to hit my G-Spot with every stroke. I found the hand hold along the side to be especially useful when we were really fucking hard and I wanted to thrust harder on his dick. As I said we got many hours of sexual pleasure from this creation.

We seemed to be fucking on the breeding table more than we fucked in bed anymore, that damn thing was just a perfect fucking pedestal. However good as it felt it still had not produced a pregnancy. Therefore I began constructing the rest of my plan. I assumed the Hotwife persona in our bedroom activities telling him to get a vibrator and play with me when we fucked as if it was another person fucking me in a MFM threesome.

After a few weeks of role playing and after an especially intense night of fucking, I asked him how he would feel about actually having a threesome with another person. Naturally he said that he couldn't wait to have me and another sexy lady crawling all over his body. I laughed and told him that I was wondering the same thing only with another guy. He said that if I would he would and we promptly fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I couldn't get the thought out of my head and I just had to know if he was serious when he said that if I let him have a FMF then he would let me have a MFM threesome. Being Saturday we both had various chores to do around the house. Most of which I did with just an extra large tee shirt on. I knew that seeing me scantily dressed while completing my domestic duties would horn him up. Finally mid afternoon we were somewhat caught up and stopped for a lite lunch.

There were a lot of sexy innuendos being thrown around by the both of us. Finally he said he was so horny that he wanted to fuck me on the kitchen table right then. Seeing this as my opportunity I ask him if he remembered his promise from the night before. Looking inquisitive he asked me what promise was that. I reminded him that he had agreed to do a threesome with me. Smiling he ask me if I had a specific woman in mind. Assuming that he would want his play first I had racked my brain thinking of who I could invite to share him with.

I knew several of my friends thought he was cute and fuckable but I didn't want or like the idea of him having sex with any of my friends. Besides all the normal jealousy issues what if she became attached or worse what if she told someone. I decided that it would have to be a stranger. I told him that I would agree to his threesome but there would be rules. One of which was that I got to have mine too and that it could not be with anyone we currently knew. He readily agreed and pulled out his rock hard cock to show me how horny the thought made him. I must admit I was starting to seep wetness at the possibilities. Needless to say the kitchen table promptly had a small puddle of cum that needed to be wiped away before dinner was served.

That evening we logged onto a couple adult dating web sites and posted a profile. We were new to this and didn't really know how to go about finding a third but this seemed to be about the best way. We especially like one site that had not only profiles and messaging but also interactive chat rooms with cams. Just for fun we logged on to one titled "Threesomes". There we found a rather varied mix of males, females, couples, married and single people. We talked to them and relayed how new to this we were and for their advice.

We finally ended up in a private chat room with another couple. Well one thing led to another and we ended up video fucking for each other. I can't tell you how hot it was too know that another couple was watching us fuck and how erotic it was to watch them. In fact it was so enjoyable that we decided to set a date to actually meet for dinner. It turned out they were from the next town over so they were within driving distance but far enough away that we wouldn't see each other by accident or know the same people. We agreed the next weekend we would meet at the half way point at a little restaurant/bar that looked fun from its web site. Computers are really helpful and I wonder how people got along without them?

All week we were on pins and needles thinking about actually meeting someone that had seen us fucking even if it was only on screen. This isn't the threesome that we had planned and neither of us would commit to swapping with this new couple but the thought was there. We discussed if it happened would we want to be in the same room and go at it orgy style or maybe go to separate rooms or maybe...

We pondered all possible combinations and decided that we would meet them with no preconceived notion of what would happen. Saturday approached and almost in a dream like state we were driving down the road to meet a couple of fuck buddies who were complete strangers to us. The only rule we agreed upon was that if anything did happen we would insist upon safe sex, everyone must wear a condom for any type of penetration.

When we pulled into the parking lot Nancy and Tom were just getting out of their SUV. We made our introductions and went inside. Much to our liking they were fun to be with and we had a great dinner. We talked about jobs, sports, hobbies and of course sex. They told us they always insist on safe sex with new people and they have a health card if anyone is interested in ultimately going bareback. That was a good idea I thought and ask more on how to obtain a health card.

In their case it was a copy of their most recent STD testing results. It was a lab result sheet and a little hard to read at first but then there it was, "Negative for all tested STD's" printed in the remarks section. They said they get tested after every new sexual encounter and prior to any expected new encounter. Laughing I remarked that their Doctor must think they are the most unfaithful of all their clients. They told us that they mainly play with the same people so new testing isn't always necessary and they have several doctor's offices they visit for testing so it appears that it is an annual thing not monthly or even quarterly.

All too soon we found our dinner was consumed and the band was starting to play. We ordered a couple more drinks, listened to the band and attempted to continue our conversation but it was difficult with all the noise. That's when Tom asked me to dance. I looked to Ken for his reaction and he just smiled and said to have fun. Tom was a wonderful dancer and soon we had company as Ken waltzed by with Nancy in tow. I won't bore you with our dance floor antics which consisted of groping and crotch grinding at every opportunity by the four of us.

Soon it was late enough for us to make that monumental fateful decision, do we excuse ourselves and drive home or do we get a hotel room or rooms? If we get hotel rooms who goes to which room? I was thinking that I was comfortable enough with Tom to have sex with him and I could tell that Ken wouldn't kick Nancy out of his bed either. What to do what to do? Just as if reading my mind Ken asked me for the next dance. It was a slow one with music not blaring so we could talk as we danced.

He asked me how I was feeling about the situation. After some small talk I told him I could and actually sorta wanted to fuck Tom but I didn't really want too unless he was totally ok with it. Ken told me that for some reason he got a boner every time he envisioned Tom between my legs. I was so relieved to hear that. I then told Ken that we need to get a hotel room with double beds because as kinky and wrong as it seemed to be I wanted to watch him fuck Nancy too.

Once back at the table we were bubbly and giddy with our decision to move forward in our sexual exploration. I asked Ken how we should approach Tom and Nancy after all they might not share our same desires. In a moment of deviance Ken suggested I get Nancy to accompany me to the ladies room and if she is good with the idea they should come out with their panties in their purses and when they sit down at the table they should give them to the others husband.

As Nancy returned to the table I watched her drape an arm around my husband, stick her tongue in his ear and drop her panties in his lap. Ken immediately smiled as did Tom. Not to be outdone I squeezed between him and the table sitting on Tom's lap where I'm sure my dress rode up enough for all to notice my bare pussy. I kissed him full on the lips and whispered my intentions in his ear.

I then turned to Ken, handed him my panties and told him he should give them to Tom as a trophy if he fucked me well enough to bring me to an orgasm. I said that just loud enough that not only everyone at our table heard us but the couple sitting at the table next to us as well. It wasn't quite like fucking on cam but it was still fun to see their reaction when they realized what I actually said.

Tom smiled and chuckled at that little exhibition and promptly told us that they had no idea how the night would proceed but regardless they had no intentions of drinking and trying to drive all the way home late at night so they had reserved a room at the Holiday Inn down the road. He informed us that it had 2 queen sized beds and we were welcome to spend the night if we wished.

I knew right at that moment I would be having what I hoped was orgasmic bliss with three people tonight. It was a given that I would be fucking Ken but now it appeared that I would accomplish two firsts for me tonight. Actually it would be three firsts. First I will be having sex with another guy other than my husband, second I will be having sex with this person in front of my husband and third there is a distinct possibility I will be having sex with Nancy. I have never entertained the idea of having sex with another woman before all this came up a few months ago. I mean I assumed that when Ken said he wanted a FMF he expected some girl on girl action but I never really considered it a reality or actually going through with anything more than some light petting.

Nancy was a very beautiful woman and from our evening together tonight I was starting to consider it not only a possibility but something I wanted to try. During our previous conversations I knew that she didn't consider herself as bisexual but she said she enjoys a little girl play occasionally. Secretly I was hoping that tonight would be one of those occasions. We gathered our things paid the tab and followed Tom and Nancy back to their hotel. Actually it wasn't much more than just across the parking lot so Ken and I had little time to think about what was about to happen.

I was more nervous than prior to my first time having sex with a boy. Back then I knew I could control when where and how it was going to happen. When I finally decided that I was ready to let my then boyfriend have my virginity I just sort of let it happen one night. As always we were getting into some heavy kissing and I just let him progress without stopping him like I normally would. I had been discussing the idea of letting him fuck me with my girlfriends and they all said it was no big deal. Their only advice was to make him wear a condom so I wouldn't get pregnant.

Well long story short he didn't and I did so that's why I believe the reason I can't get pregnant is Ken's lack of potency. Anyway the weekend I decided to lose my virginity I had a few butterflies in my stomach but nothing like I did that night. I knew that we as a married couple would be doing something that we could never take back, something that had the ability to dissolve of marriage. I also knew if we were successful in our attempt to open up our marriage to play with others I could put the rest of my plan to get bred into place.

I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw-up. Before I had any more time to consider the implications of what we were about to do we were standing in front of their open hotel room door. Meekly I whispered in Ken's ear that we didn't have to go through with this if he was uncomfortable with it. Not surprisingly Ken just took me in his arms, kissed me deeply and said that he loved me with all his heart and that he couldn't wait to watch Tom fuck me. He then pulled out a large box of condoms and handed me a couple.

"Let's have fun tonight but let's have safe fun" he said, as we walked through the door into a world I never thought possible just such a short time ago.

I was wondering how we would get started. We or at least I had never been invited to fuck another couple so I didn't know the proper protocol. Do we just drop our clothes on the floor and jump right in bed with the other person or is there some key phrase to suggest we get naked, I didn't know. As we entered I noticed Nancy was in the bathroom and Tom was fixing us a mixed adult beverage. I took mine and drank about half of it in one swig trying to get my liquid courage up.

That's when Nancy came out of the bathroom wearing only a tee shirt. She walked straight up to me and touched my arm which sent electric shock waves through my body straight to my crotch. She told me that we didn't have to do anything we weren't comfortable with and they understood how nervous I must be. She told me to relax because we had actually fucked before it was just on cam and not in person like tonight. I quickly downed the rest of my rum and coke and excused myself to the bathroom.

i122
i122
109 Followers