All Comments on 'How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 01-10'

by RoseofBlades

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep the chapters coming !! I am loving this more and more as I continue to read this !!

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

I love the long chapters . I have no problem waiting . Your writing is XLNT . This is currently my favorite story .

Thank you .

reallimey6886reallimey68864 months ago

Awesome series.enjoy reading this so much.

RoseofBladesRoseofBlades3 months agoAuthor

The next 10 chapters are uploaded and she be published in the next few days!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

This is a great story! i have given every installment 5*s. For my sake I hope you have a lot of story waiting to be written. The world building is good, the characters are good, the plot lines are good...

I don't care much for the 'real world' stuff so I usually scroll past most of that, but I am very glad that I saw the part with Em's family and all the dad jokes. That was hilarious! Yes I am a dad, and yes i will inflict many of them on my kids.

Yes there are parts of this story I scroll past, but that is based on my preferences not the skill of the author or the value of the story. Please keep writing RoseofBlades, you provide us readers with great entertainment!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

I did want to mention this: when in game please keep to character names, and in 'real life' please keep to player names. it is helpful to mention that, for example, Allessia is Allie now and then, but to randomly switch from player name to character name can sometimes be a bit confusing.

RoseofBladesRoseofBlades3 months agoAuthor

Allie will tend to use character names while in game, but not all the players will. It's just a sign of them knowing each other in other aspects besides the game. I do the same thing when I'm gaming with my friends.

I'm also not sure where you got the name Allessia... lol.

For reference:

Allie/Allison=Allexus

Emily=Emelia

Jade=Jade

Bray=Bray

Aaron=Aeryn

Spencer=Scythe

Tiffany=Tifa

Trevor=Ghost

Sabrina=Areandra

Blaine=Ikelos

Noelle=Nialla

Natasha=Ash

Kyra=Kyra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoseofBlades@RoseofBlades
I'm just your average 36 year old happily married stay-at-home lesbian dog mom who loves writing fantastical love stories filled with magic, action, and lots and lots of sex! I welcome any and all Comments, Critiques, and Ideas as long as you aren't a jerk about them. ❤️ If y...