All Comments on 'How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 07-13'

by RoseofBlades

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

*Insert Kylo Ren meme*

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is so great, easily the best storyline on here!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Idk if this will expand to a harem or fff, but jade getting involved sounds hot af to me. Love this story and will be ok with whatever you decide to write

RoseofBladesRoseofBlades5 months agoAuthor

No spoilers, but in-game... Anything is possible.

Out of game, however, will be exclusively Allie and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An MMO where the player character can get raped? Was it made by Blizzard?

RoseofBladesRoseofBlades5 months agoAuthor

HA! That comment had me cackling. If I wanted to have paywalls around everything or a half-finished piece of shit game... then maybe.

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

IDK & IDC where this is going . It is hot and well penned . But the best thing is the very long chapters . Keep it up .

texlootexloo4 months ago

This is a great read so far. It is giving me a feel like Piers Anthony's 'Killobyte'. I a cis and straight, but none of the content bothered me, except mildly the game AI using non-con. I got through it, knowing that payback is a bitch, and one day thw tables would turn in a satisfying way. I have read stories in the gay and trans catagories that I enjoyed. Two of my offspring, one of my siblings, my favorite uncle, two of my favorite cousins, and four of my close friends are LGPTQIA+. I love to see stories that include all sorts of characters becoming a family. The sex, and which body pays are involved, are not as important to me. I read for trills and adventure. I read for flirting and romance. I especially ready for subversive humor and weirdness. Your story gives me all of these.

RoseofBladesRoseofBlades4 months agoAuthor

@texloo That is a HUGE compliment! I love Piers Anthony! Primarily his Xanth novels.... you will see I too am a sucker for a good pun.

If you're here for the romance, I promise there will be a LOT of that. I am sappy romantic lesbian... so there will be SO MUCH LOVEY DOVEY ROMANCE! <3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a hell of a lot of content; superbly written- gifted, even- and artisan quality. So excellent and so fast! How could I be so lucky to have found you? And you me?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

Great story, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

holy shit I'm so gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoseofBlades@RoseofBlades
I'm just your average 36 year old happily married stay-at-home lesbian dog mom who loves writing fantastical love stories filled with magic, action, and lots and lots of sex! I welcome any and all Comments, Critiques, and Ideas as long as you aren't a jerk about them. ❤️ If y...