All Comments on 'How I Created a Monster Ch. 03'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
needed

This is just what the doctor ordered or should or should I say Don. Sam will have her confidence boosted and find out what she wasn't getting from Don. Bill will ignite a hunger in Sam that will grow and good old Don will be looking from the outside in. Sam will actively pursue other men and will find one that makes her feel like a woman and a princess. Poor Don has lost her and why not, he set up this client meeting and got her motor running. Good for Sam, perhaps they will stay together and Don can raise Bill's kids. Nice story and well told. Looking forward to which path you will take us next. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another "JPB knockoff" with the same wimp male characters and for-ever cheating slut wives plot devices.

Boring and as someone already stated; "real trash".

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Not another one.

You have created a weak minded husband that is a fool. There are no more words for this idea. But if that was your intention then well done. I have stuck with the first few chapters just to see where you were going with it. Now I know where your going with it, or I can guess then I will not read anymore of your stories, but if you like writing these types of stories then good luck with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another willing cuckold story

Lame. I'll pass on this author too. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dangerous

Really don't like where you are taking this....seems stupid for him to chance ruining his marriage for no good reason...it is not like they discussed an open marriage or anything....just seems that your character is being really really stupid! Don't much like wimp husbands or cheating wives, but can't figure out this pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another wankers delight

So non original and yet another stupid story of a wimpy and stupid husband. Writers are afraid of real men as husbands and must need these stories to wank off in the closet.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous