How I Created a Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
I throw down the gauntlet.
1.6k words
4.08
40.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good thing I slept with a box of tissues next to the bed, because I woke up often that night, and every time I woke up I was horny, and had to do something about it. I wasn't thinking about the morality of all this, you kidding? It was lust, pure lust, premium grade. I wouldn't even let myself think of Sam as my wife, but my mind was firmly locked on the image of her delicious body spread wide on a bed, with some stranger pounding his hard cock into her over and over as she screamed out in ecstasy, and, let me tell you, folks, it just excited_the_HELL out of me. Must have used up half the box.

The next day just dragged on. I could hardly keep still. I could hardly keep soft. Then dinner with my class mates, more being 'open and honest' and more 'really communicating'. Big deal. It was probably great, but I was greatly distracted, big time.

6:30 came, and I ran to the room. Sam was waiting, in bed, wearing just one of my ties like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". "Come here, big boy. Tell me all about this hooker fantasy of yours."

It looked like she had the same frame of mind I did. I wasted no time getting into bed. We banged into each other, grunting like animals. I wasn't being fair, though. I knew her too well, and I knew how to bring her to the edge of organism, hold her there, but not offer that last instant of release. Finally she asked what got into me.

"Here's the deal, Sam. I'm going to see if Bill, this guy I met, is around. I'll have a drink with him in the lounge. You come in, and I'll introduce you as this woman I met from Ohio, and after a while, I'll leave. He thinks you sometimes get off on vacation by picking up someone.Oh, and he thinks you are very uninhibited, too. I really built you up. You, Little Ms Hooker, will then be on your own. Let's see just how much the open market will pay for your twitching, bewitching body."

"Don, I know you're making this up. You're making all of this up as you go along. I thought the sex we just had would have settled you down. If you're joking, you lose the bet. That's 300 bucks, pal. Wanna call it off, now? Okay, buddy, I'll play your little game, I'll give you a half hour head start before I come down. I want to shower and change clothes, anyway. Oh, and, hundreds are ok, but I prefer twenties."

I placed a room to room call. "Bill, it's Don. Glad I caught you in. If you are up to it, I think I owe you a drink. Want to meet me downstairs in a couple of minutes? Great, see you there!"

Sam, listening, was laughing. "I think you were just talking to a dial tone, cowboy! Com'on, 'fess up!"

"See you soon, baby, and for the next couple of hours I won't be thinking of you as my wife, but as what we managers call a 'performing asset', . . oh, with emphasis on the 'ass' part!"

I saw Bill at the bar, signaled for a martini, and a refill for him, and we started talking about the differences in the seminars we were attending. Bill seemed a little distracted, though.

"Hey Bill, I'm here, among other things, to learn to be 'a perceptive, good listener'. So, what's bothering you?"

"Ah, the usual. Lackanooky. No cure in sight, either."

"Well, you'll be home soon."

And that, boys and girls, is what we professional salespeople call a put-away close. A slam-dunk.

"Not soon enough. I can't even roll over at night, my cock's been like a damn kick stand lately."

A few minutes later Bill excused himself - "Need to find the head".

I watched him leave, and saw Sam standing at the doorway. She waited for him to pass, then walked over to me. She looked great: a dark, fairly long, full skirt that outlined her legs as she walked, short sleeved cotton blouse. Fairly high heels.

And, yes, she did still turn heads, not that she noticed.

She'd have turned a lot more if anyone had any idea of what we had been talking about and planning.

"Is that the guy you were telling me about - and think fast, Don, because if it is, why did he just leave?"

"Yes, he's the one. He's gone to the men's room, but he'll be back in a couple of minutes. God, you look great. How much for a night's fun, baby? What's the going rate?"

"Well, sailor, for you, $2, and then $298 because you'd lose the bet, too."

"What do you think of old Bill?"

"'Old Bill' looks ok, but I still don't believe you are going to introduce me as anyone but your wife."

"We'll see."

Sam got a drink, and Bill walked back.

"Hi there", he said. I looked at my wife, and - damn it, I couldn't resist - said "Bill, I'd like you to meet Samantha. She's the woman I told you about."

I saw Sam blush, then smile, and start to shake Bill's hand. Instead, he leaned forward, and kissed her cheek. "It's great to meet you. Don told me you were lovely, but that's an understatement."

"Hey, just what she wants to hear," I thought.

He continued: "I hope I'm not too late."

"Too late? What do you mean?"

"Well, you were talking to Don. . ."

"Yes, that's true", Sam said, sudden understanding on her face. "So, Don, were you going to ask me for a date tonight?"

God, she's fast: I didn't even think of what Bill was inferring. I blame the testosterone overdose.

I took a quick sip of my drink. Then I continued down what I knew to be a bad, dangerous, treacherous and irresistably exotic path.

And just as fast as I could, too.

"Uh, I can't tonight, Sam. I gotta get to my room, I have to wait for an important message tonight. But I'll bet Bill here would like to talk with you for a while."

Let's see her worm her way out of that. The 'bet' word I used was very deliberate.

Sam looked at me for a couple of heart beats. There was something in her expression: anger (I deserved it!); a challenge to me, or maybe to herself; an I'll show you attitude?; an 'are you really daring me to pick up this guy' expression?

And then, finally what I'd hoped for/against, and feared - "Why, I'd love to spend some quality time with Bill, Don."

I couldn't quite get the deep breath I needed. I'd just set my wife up as a whore!

Hey, it was a first for me, ok? Kind of a momentous occasion, you might say.

What I said was, "Well, it's time for me to leave. Goodnight children. I hope I see you again tomorrow."

I saw Sam's eyes flash - she really didn't really expect me to leave her with this guy.

I heard a couple of "Goodnights", and left.

From outside the lounge I stopped, and stood in the hotel hall where I could see into the lounge. I also stopped because my knees were weak, I was shaking, and I was having trouble walking. Bill had his arm around Sam's shoulder, and the barman was getting them a couple more drinks. Their heads were together, and from time to time I could see one or the other laugh.

I really hadn't planned on her enjoying him quite that much.

At one point she looked toward the door, noticing me, while Bill was dealing with the bartender. She stuck her tongue out at me!

I went to our room, and found a note on the bed. "I hope you were just kidding about setting me up. If you are reading this, you better either rescue me, or expect me to return with someone else's protein where you like to put yours. Love, S"

"Oh oh." Suddenly this wasn't funny anymore. Suddenly I had some serious doubts about this whole scheme.

But I also had this giant throbbing erection, too.

Was I one of those guys who got off thinking about his wife fucking someone else? Was I THAT pitiful? Well, my cock was sure reporting that I was!

What was I going to do? Well, since I'd already unzipped my fly, and was grabbing at an already well masterbated and fucked 'Little Don', apparently I was going to jerk off thinking about it, but then - the idea came -

he leaves his patio door open.

Would I dare?

I was wearing dark pants and a white shirt.

The shirt came off, a dark turtle neck on.

Shoes off, dark sneakers on.

A black golf hat. Grab the cam corder. Put a bandaid over the "Recording" LED.

I was ready -

IF I dared.

Down the stairwell. A quick glance in the lounge. They were still at the bar. Good.

Out the door, around to the beach side, to Bill's patio path and onto the patio. I sat down, so I was shielded from being outlined against the moonless night sky by the bushes behind me.

Bill left his bathroom light on, I could see in through the first set of curtains. Good, he left the drapes partly open. "God, don't let him look out here, or come out here with Sam. . ."

I set the cam corder on manual focus, since I wanted sharp images inside, and not just of the curtain.

Second thoughts, now, thinking about compounding one very stupid idea with another, then thinking about retreating. That was the only sane thing to do. How would I ever explain myselfif Sam just talked with Bill, and then went back to our room and found me gone? I started to stand up, when I heard a noise in the room, and another light came on.

I squatted again.

Scared? Yeah.

Weak? Yeah.

Horny? OOOOOH, yeah!