How I Fucked My Neighbours Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of how I wanted to fuck my neighbours.
1.6k words
4.4
13.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaje77
Jaje77
8 Followers

I awoke on Thursday morning. I knew it was Thursday because I could hear the garbage truck rounding the cul de sac. Over the truck though I could also hear swearing of the female type. I looked out the window to see Shalna outside in her house coat trying to drag the garbage cans to the curb. Brian's truck was gone so he must've left for work already. I watched as her yellow bin which is for recycling tipped over. She crouched down to pick up the cans, opening her legs to do so and giving me a perfect view of her tiny pussy. I leapt from my bed and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and ran down to help her.

Reaching her driveway in a matter of seconds, she was still picking up cans. "Good morning Shalna, need a hand" I asked half expecting her to close her legs. But she didn't she sat there in all her glory giving me a long stare at it. My cock twitching in my shorts, was aching to be stroked dry. I helped Shalna pick up the rest of the recycling, and carried the yellow bin to the curb. "Thanks so much for the help Jason. Brian forgot to put the garbage out last night." I told her it was no problem and started walking back to my house. "Do you want to come in for breakfast?" Shalna asked. I didn't hesitate and told her I'd be over in ten mins, I just wanted to get cleaned up a bit.

I arrived back at Shalna's ten minutes later. She hadn't changed out of her robe and called me in when I knocked on the door. There was a smorgasbord of food on the table. Eggs, French toast, bacon, fried potatoes, and sausages. Shalna asked me to sit down and eat up before it got cold. She sat across from me at the small two person table, and loaded a plate for herself. We ate in almost silence besides the odd chat about the weather, and how Brian had been. That silence was broken though, when Shalna asked a question..."did you enjoy the show the other day?" I replied that I had no idea what she was talking about. She asked me to follow her, and so we rose from the table and she led me upstairs. In front of me I seen it, the bed.... that perfect bed where Shalna had squirted while I watched her from my....and then I looked from the bedroom window and seen straight into my attic. I could see everything, the ceiling, the new drywall I had just installed and that's when it hit me. If I could see up there, then so could Shalna and Brian while I was watching them.

Fuck I thought to myself. I hadn't been paying attention at all to what Shalna was doing behind me. I spun around trying to think up some lie to tell her. But standing before me was Shalna, robe laying at her feet, her perfect body naked. Her breasts caught my eyes first, they were phenomenal. Size 36 D with perfect little Hershey kiss pink nipples. I forced myself not to stare and looked up to her face. Her eyes had this half pissed off, half get over here and fuck me look. "So what do you think?" she asked. I for once in my life was speechless. Here before me, naked to the world, stood one of the most beautiful women I'd ever laid my eyes on, and I had no idea what to do or say. She slowly walked across the room towards me, her arms lifting and wrapping around my neck. "Come on Jason, don't be shy now" she said.

Her lips meshed with mine kissing me long and deep. Her tongue flicked in and out of my mouth, intertwining with mine. I could feel her breasts pressed into my chest, as her hand slid down my back, to my side and around to the front of my basketball shorts. My already hard cock was being caressed in her small hands. "Seems to me you enjoy what you're seeing" she said as she gave my cock a firm squeeze. She slowly stroked me until precum was dripping from the tip of my pulsing cock. Kneeling down, she took me in her mouth. Sucking and slurping for all she was worth. I instinctively grabbed a handful of the dirty blonde hair on the back of her head, and pushed back into her eager mouth. My bulbous cock head sliding down her awaiting throat. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in until her nose hit my pelvis. Shalna held me there flexing her throat and squeezing my cock head until I couldn't take anymore. My first load shot down her throat and she swallowed it all like someone who hadn't had a drink in days.

I lifted her off the floor and laid her on the bed. She spread her legs and I dropped down between them and started licking that perfect little peach. Not a strip of hair was on her pussy, and the taste was one I will never forget. A mix of her musk and vanilla soap. Her already sticky pussy left little drops of her all over my beard, as I licked, sucked and nibbled. Shalna's clit was becoming engorged just as my cock was again. She arched her back and I felt streams of her juices shoot into my mouth and on my face. I lapped it up as best as possible not wanting to miss a drop of her sweet nectar. When she'd finished cumming, she pulled me up to her face and kissed me. Licking and sucking her juices from my now soaking wet beard and face. We laid kissing for what felt like and eternity, when I felt her hand grab my hard cock again rubbing just the tip at her tight hole.

Shalna's pussy was so hot, that I almost came as she guided me into her. She grabbed the pillows from the opposite side of the bed and slid them under her ass, lifting herself to me more so I could get deeper. "Fuck me" she whispered in my ear as I obliged this beautiful woman laying underneath me. Slowly at first, her pussy gripping my fat cock. Shalna slapped me across the face "Fuck me harder Jason" she screamed as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me into her. I grabbed her legs and pinned them back telling her to hold them for me. Placing my hands on her thighs I bounced her off the bed up into me. My cock pounding into her tight soaking wet pussy. Shalna's eyes rolled back in her head and my cock rubbed her g-spot with every stroke. I wasn't going to last long at this pace, and Shalna could tell. "Don't pull out" she said as the first load left my cock, filling her pussy to the brim. My cum leaking from her pussy all over what I could only assume, was Brian's pillow. She dug her nails into her thighs leaving deep red marks, as another load left me making her pussy seize around my cock again, pulling out every last drop from me.

I fell to the bed beside her, soaked in sweat and juices from both of us. I laid panting as I felt Shalna move beside me. I thought she was going to clean up, but as I closed my eyes to clear my head I felt her soft lips enclose around my cock again. Shalna licked and sucked my cock clean of everything that was on it. I felt her release my now soft cock, and then I heard her leave the room. I got up and got my clothes back on. Walking into the hallway Shalna was sitting on the toilet letting my semen drip from her pussy. She stuck her fingers into her slit , pulling them out sopping wet, and placed them in her mouth. "God you taste good" she said. "So do you Shalna. Best pussy I've ever tasted" I replied as my cock again twitched in my shorts.

She stood up from the toilet and wiped, I stood there watching her like it was the first time I'd ever seen this happen. As she walked towards me I grabbed her and kissed her long and hard again. I could taste myself and herself mixed on her tongue. Shalna gave a little squeal as I grabbed her ass, my fingers lightly grazing her asshole, and pulled her into me. As she pulled away she said "don't worry, this isn't the last time this will happen." I followed her back downstairs to the kitchen, her tight ass bouncing with every step she took. I kissed her once more and left through the front door. Walking back to my house I couldn't believe what had just happened. I made my way up to my attic and looked down through the window. Shalna laid on her bed nude, her phone held up to her ear. She had a giant smile on her face as she slowly traced the outline of her tits with her fingertips. Shalna then turned her head to the window and her smile widened as she looked up at me. I reached into my shorts, staring into her green eyes as I released again onto the floor. Once I was finished she got up and closed the blinds, and I showered and went back to bed feeling drained and worn out. Next I'll have to work on Brian and maybe we can workout how we can tag team his wife.


Jaje77
Jaje77
8 Followers