How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got in, Jane was waiting and simply put her arms around me and gave me one of the most heated, passionate kisses she'd ever managed, holding me so tight it was almost hard to breathe. "I'm going for a shower. Coming?"

Not being one to refuse temptation, I followed her upstairs and we showered together. Normally, I'd have shaved first, but Jane seemed to be in a rush, so we quickly sponged each other down, washing in all the intimate places and I could feel that she was already very aroused by her slippery wetness. After getting out and drying ourselves, she virtually dragged me into the bedroom, pushed me flat onto the bed and jumped me. I'd never seen her so wild and abandoned! "Oh god, let me sit on your face", she pleaded, as she straddled my mouth with her fantastically smooth fanny. Her juices were flowing and she ground her slit onto my mouth, chin and nose. "Oh, fuck! Fuck. Oh god, lick me. I'm coming. Ohh, ooohh, yes, yes YYYEESSS!" And she climaxed faster than I could ever recall her doing before. Her floodgates just opened and I think she had several orgasms in one, a thing that only happened rarely and only then, when she was really turned on!

Turning herself around into a sixty-nine, she took my very hard erection into her hand and then, lowering her head, slipped it into her mouth. "Mmm, mmmm, mmm", she moaned as she stroked and sucked me.

"Slow down", I pleaded, "Let me catch my breath!" I withdrew my cock from her mouth and rolled her onto her side. "Blimey, what's come over you tonight?"

"I'm sorry. I was thinking about you waxing somebody else. The thought is such a turn on. When she asked you, my knickers were just flooded! I couldn't wait for you to get back. If you'd been any longer, you'd have caught me playing with myself. Stay on your back and let me fuck you. I'll be more gentle, this time." Then she straddled me and laying my cock along my stomach she lowered herself onto it so that it pressed along the full length of her vagina.

She was so wet and her juices were dripping onto my cock. She started to slide along it, stimulating herself with the friction, one of her favourite activities in the bedroom. She slid from the very tip right down to my balls and then back again, over and over, slowly increasing the speed and pressure, until she exploded into another multiple orgasm that lasted as long as the first. She tried very hard to keep her voice low, but still made quite a bit of noise. "Oh, fucking hell", she whispered, as she descended from on high. "Oh wow! That was awesome. Now I want you inside me!" She raised herself up, reaching down to my burgeoning tumescence and slotted it into place so she could slide down and impale her sex on me. She kept a couple of her fingers around the base of my shaft, squeezing and caressing it as she rode me up and down. I'd already been very close by the time she'd had her second round of orgasms and I was only inside her for less than a minute now before I erupted into her. I managed to keep my noises relatively quiet in comparison, but when I did come, it felt like I was coming from deep inside myself and it was breath-taking! It was definitely the best fuck we'd had in a long time, maybe even the best ever!

After we cleaned ourselves up a bit, with the tissues that were kept just for this purpose on the bedside tables, we got into bed and cuddled and kissed for a while. "We'll have to talk about waxing to more of your friends, if this is the reaction!" I joked. "Wow. It was like you were possessed!"

"I know. And I can't explain it, either. I wasn't imagining you having sex with someone else, just waxing them, but it was such a turn on. There was no actual sex involved at all. I have no idea why I was so turned on!" It was at this point that she told me of their afternoon chat and how she'd displayed her smoothness to Sharon.

After the explanation, I asked, "Well, does that mean you want me to wax her legs or not? Or are you worried that something might happen?"

"No, I'm not worried. You know I trust you and you know that I know how much you love me, too! I'm worried that I might get turned on again, I suppose!" Jane was pensive, for a few minutes and then she said, "Oh, what the hell. Do her legs for her. There's no harm in that. I'll call her in the morning and she can come round tomorrow night again. We'll have a takeaway or something -- pizza maybe!" And so we laid there and cuddled for a while. Then I went down and mashed a pot of tea.

We slept really well, that night and in the morning, Jane rang Sharon and made arrangements for that evening. As it was the weekend, the kids stayed up a little later than usual, but were off to bed by about 9:30 and we ordered a large pizza to be delivered. After taking the kids to bed, I brought down the heated waxing pots that had been warming up all evening, just in case I needed them and the sugar paste, which I was going to use first, setting them out in the lounge. Several years prior to this night, we'd bought ourselves a small massage table as it made the waxing much easier and I also set this up in the lounge. When the pizza arrived, we all got stuck in at the table in the dining room. Sharon asked if it really wasn't going to hurt much and Jane reassured her that it wasn't, although she did say that the first time might be the worst because she didn't know what to expect. We finished the pizza and had a couple of glasses of wine.

"Right then", Jane called, "let's get on with it, shall we?" And she went through to the lounge, holding her wine in her hand.

Sharon gulped another swig of wine down and followed and I brought up the rear. "Ok. What do I do?" She asked.

"Did you shower like I said?" Jane asked.

"Yep!" She replied, "Nice clean, but hairy, legs. I didn't wear anything on my legs, just this skirt and I've got modest knickers on, so I don't flash you all!"

At this point, I took over, asking Sharon to climb carefully up onto the table, which was covered in a long towel and some couch roll (like what doctors use on their examination tables) and pull her skirt up to just above her knees. I took a close look at her legs, to ensure they were suitably hairy for waxing, which they were -- easily! "Ok. I'll start at your ankles and work up to your knees. Then you can roll over and I'll do the backs of your legs. First, I'm going to powder them -- it makes the removal process easier and slightly less painful." After applying and rubbing in the powder, I asked her to part her legs a little, to give me access and I rubbed the powder well in there, as well.

"I'm going to try you with the sugar paste first, to see if you can stand it. It's a bit more painful, but it does a better job first time," I declared to Sharon. Taking a blob of the paste out of its tub, I worked it for a few seconds with my fingers, whilst moving it around quickly to prevent it sticking, until it became more pliant. Then I touched it, gently, to the lowest part of Sharon's leg-hairs, at her ankle. "The first touch can be the worst. I'm going to drag it up, very slowly, to spread it onto the hairs." It's hard to explain, in writing, what I do, but very slowly, I start to spread it, upwards, leaving a trail of sugar paste on her ankle about two inches long, then I lift my fingers away gently, moving them back to the beginning again, with the remainder of the sugar still on my fingers and repeat the action a couple of times, which pushes the sugar into the hair follicles. When I get to the end of the two inches for the last time, I quickly and firmly flick my wrist back, towards her foot, which pulls the sugar and the hairs, straight out of her leg.

"Ouch!" Sharon squealed. "Oh. Is that it? That wasn't so bad. I reckon I can stand that!"

"Yeah, I told you it wasn't all that painful!" Jane put in.

"Let me do a bit more and you can feel how smooth it is", I said and proceeded to do another patch. After completing a sizeable area, in four patches, I said, "Here, have a feel of what I've done. See what you think of it so far!" And she sat up, looking down at her ankle, which was smooth all the way round, as far as I could reach without her rolling over.

"Wow. I can SEE how smooth it is, from here!" And she bent and felt her ankle. "Oh, that's like a baby's bum," She said, "That feels so much better than when I shave them!"

"Shall I continue?" I then carried on and after about two or three minutes the front of her right leg was as smooth as silk, right up to her knee. Then, after a further few minutes, both legs were done, so I told her to roll over and in another five minutes, her legs were both silky smooth, right up to her knees. She then sat on the edge of the table and stuck her legs out, pulling her skirt right up to admire the job I'd done. At first, she had a wide grin on her face, but it quickly turned into a frown. "What's the matter?" I asked, "Don't you like it?"

"No. I love it", She replied, "I just didn't realise how hairy the rest of my legs were. Even my bloody knees are hairy. Bugger!"

I looked across at Jane and shrugged. Jane looked from me to Sharon and asked, "Do you want him to do the tops of your legs, as well?"

"Would you mind? They look awful like this, don't you agree?"

"I suppose they do, really," Jane replied. "But you'll have to take your skirt right off, you do realise, don't you?"

"It's ok. I'm wearing a nice pair of pants and they're clean!" So she stood and removed her skirt. Of course, nobody even thought to ask me if it was ok and I have to say, my hands were shaking, as she got back up on the table in just a pair of slightly transparent, black, lacy knickers that did very little to hide the profuse bush beneath! And a whole bunch of hairs were hanging out of the sides of the leg holes, too!

"Erm, er, hmm, I think I'll start at the backs of your legs first," I said. I was feeling very shy and bashful about getting so close to another woman's naughty bits in the full presence of my wife! Sharon rolled on her tummy and after powdering her thighs, I took out another glob of sugar. When I reached the tops of her legs, I noticed that the hair continued a way onto her bottom and under her knickers. I looked at Jane and asked, "What should I do here?"

Jane looked more closely and asked Sharon, "The hairs go right up onto your bum. Do you want Steve to do those as well?"

"Yes please."

Looking at me, Jane said, "It's ok. I'll hold her pants out of the way while you're working." And she pulled Sharon's knickers over, from her left cheek, into the crack of her bum. I carried on waxing until all I could reach was nice and smooth. But Jane wasn't done yet. "Just a few more!" she said and then pulled Sharon's underwear right down, over her bum, until all the hairs I'd missed were exposed. "There you go!" And I finished removing all the hair in the small of Sharon's back down to the bottom of her....bottom! Apart, that is, from the hairs right inside her bum crack. When I'd done and wiped off the sugar remnants with a wet wipe, Jane pulled Sharon's pants back up, into place, after first having a feel all over her cheeks. "Excellent job!" She commented, and then told Sharon to roll over onto her back.

Now I was feeling very nervous. I could plainly see every single pubic hair right through her quite sexy panties. And to be honest, I was beginning to feel more than a little aroused. My penis was already at half-mast and it was a good job the table was higher than my groin! With shaking hands, I powdered her and dragged the sugar a couple of inches up Sharon's right knee, twice, before ripping it off. Before long, I'd reached her pants, where a lot of hair was poking out. "Well, that's as far as I can go, now. Unless, of course, you want your armpits doing, too?" I joked.

"That's a good offer!" She replied. "Could you?" I'd genuinely only meant it as a joke and I looked across at my wife, who was broadly smiling back at me.

"Are you ok with it?" I asked Jane, who nodded her acquiescence before telling Sharon it was ok. Looking at Sharon, lying prone on the massage table, I said, "Well, you'll have to remove your blouse then!" And she sat up and began undoing her buttons.

As the hairs in a person's armpits are much thicker than on their legs; actually, as thick as pubic hair; it's necessary to use hard wax to remove them and I turned around to go and fetch my wax pots. As I did so, I saw an astonished look appear on Jane's face and turned round to see what had caused it. To the amazement of both of us, Sharon was removing her blouse and she wasn't wearing a bra! "Yeah, sorry, I forgot that I wasn't wearing anything under my blouse. Is it ok? Should I borrow one of your bras?"

"Well, it doesn't matter now, does it? Too late!" Jane responded. Ok, I admit that I was quite mesmerised. Sharon was in her early forties but her smallish boobs were very firm, with lovely, light brown, very pert nipples, which at that moment were standing very proud and pointing straight up, causing me to feel rather strong stirrings in my already semi-erect penis.

I had to turn and walk away. I carried on and left them to sort it out. I was beginning to sweat. When I returned, Sharon was again lying prone on the table. I was very surprised to note that Jane didn't appear to be the slightest bit angry and was even laughing and joking with her and talking as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, so I decided to play it cool. "I'm going to use hard wax for your armpits, but first I have to prepare them. I'll just wipe them down with some pre-wax lotion," I said, applying a bottle of the lotion to a cotton wool pad and wiping each armpit clean, trying desperately hard not to accidentally touch her breasts and noticing that her nipples seemed to still be very hard and erect, "and now I'll sprinkle a little powder on and spread it around. Ok, now I want you to put your left hand up, behind your head and put your other hand on your left breast, to keep it out of the way and tighten up the skin!"

Sharon's armpit hair was quite thick, although nowhere near the density of her pubic hair, and I decided to do three separate applications of wax, using a wooden spatula, on each side. As I spread the first one on, in the direction of hair growth this time, I noticed that she was breathing a bit harder than she had been, earlier. It was apparent that she was also becoming a little aroused and she seemed to be deliberately avoiding my eyes. After three applications, there were still one or two fine hairs remaining and I decided to come back to them. I then switched sides and did her other armpit, with the same result.

"Now I'm going to use the strip sugar on you to finish off!" First, I re-powdered both armpits, then I dipped a new spatula into the sugar pot. This sugar is runnier than the paste and when heated to about forty degrees C, is very runny indeed and easy to spread. I wiped off most of the sugar on the pot and with what was left, spread it on the remaining hairs, but against the direction of growth, re-spreading it twice, forcing the sugar into the follicles. Then I placed a cotton strip along the hairs, pressing it firmly down onto the sugar. I now placed my hand on top of hers, which was holding her left breast and pulled the skin tightly, before pulling the cotton strip in the direction of hair growth, this time pulling out every single hair that was visible and leaving her armpit delightfully smooth. Then I repeated the process on the other side. Finally, using a wet-wipe, I wiped off all traces of the sugar and invited her to have a feel.

Sitting up, she lifted first her left arm, feeling the smoothness with her fingertips and then the right arm. "Oh wow! They've NEVER felt that smooth before, not even when I've shaved them in the wrong direction!" She was smiling and looked extremely pleased with the result. She turned and showed herself to Jane, saying, "Here, have a feel. It's lovely!"

"I know. He does mine every month and does a brilliant job!"

While she was sitting on the edge of the table, I took the opportunity to take another glob of sugar paste and waxed both arms, which only took a few minutes, after which Jane said, "Stand up and let's have a look at you!" Sharon dutifully stood, turning to face Jane for a visual inspection. "Oh!" Remarked Jane, then, turning to me, "You've left large tufts of hair poking out of her knickers! What are you playing at?"

I looked down at the front of Sharon's only remaining item of clothing; her brief knickers. Then, feeling a little defensive, commented, "Well, I didn't do that area. I only did up to the tops of her legs. Those whiskers were already there. I didn't do anything to them!"

Jane returned her gaze to Sharon and said, "It'd be a shame to have all that done and still keep that thick bush, wouldn't it? You've come this far and it wasn't all that painful now, was it? You might as well get it all done, don't you agree?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and didn't dare look at either of them. She was actually suggesting that I wax Sharon's pubic hair, as well. I was speechless and Sharon looked as though she was about to burst, she was blushing so hard.

"Erm, er, what are you... I mean, what should I.... do you want me to get it all waxed? Now? Here?" Sharon was about as flabbergasted as I was and sounded very unsure of herself, confused even.

"You may as well! I mean, you ought to try it and who knows? You might like it and decide to have it done regularly," Said Jane.

"Hang on!" I said, "Are you sure you're ok with me doing this? I mean, this is about as intimate as waxing gets. Won't it upset you if I'm touching Sharon there?"

"No, of course not. Don't be silly. I mean, I'm here so it's not as if anything's going to happen and you aren't doing it behind my back, are you?" Jane commented, looking at me and smiling, but with this excited gleam in her eyes.

I looked at Sharon, who also looked very flushed and asked, "Do you want to try it?" When she looked at me and meekly nodded, I continued, "I have to warn you that this will be the most painful waxing that you will ever get, well... from me, anyway!" I continued, explaining, "The first time is worse because each hair is as thick as it's ever going to get and each follicle is fully intact, never having been disturbed before. And as you also seem to have quite dense hair, that's another thing that'll cause pain!" I looked at her and she returned my gaze, wide eyed. "What I can do is to reduce the pain by technique. First I'll trim the hair with clippers to a manageable length. That'll make it slightly less painful. And then, when I'm removing the hair, I'll do it in smaller sections, so there's less pain at any one time. The very worst area is right in the middle, just above and around, your clitoral hood, but I'll leave that bit until I've got most of the rest off. Is that ok? Do you still want me to do it?"

She looked from me to Jane and back again, several times. She had a shy smile on her lips. Looking Jane in the eye, she spoke, very quietly, "I really would like it done. I mean, the rest of it hardly hurt at all and I don't think I'll be brave enough again, but only if it's really ok with you. I don't want to lose your friendship over it. Are you sure you don't mind?"

Taking charge again, for a moment, Jane looked at me and ordered, "Steve, go and get the hair clippers. I'll put a paper towel here on the table to catch the loose hairs that you clip off. Let's get on with it, shall we, time's getting on?"

So off I went to sort out the hair clippers. It's a battery powered beard trimmer really, with interchangeable comb attachments for trimming to different lengths. I selected the one for six millimetres, which is about the right length for waxing. Checking that the battery was at a reasonable power level, I switched it on for a second and it was fine and headed back to start work. I was still half way to having a boner and hoped that it wouldn't show, but as I walked in, I saw Jane glancing down, then back up to my face and giving me a knowing smile. I still couldn't believe she was ok with this, but she appeared to be as aroused as I was!