How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a good job it was dark, as I blushed deeply. I could almost feel myself, glowing. Sharon had never said anything to me before that was so... wanton. In fact we'd never talked about anything intimate before. I felt very shy, as I always am, replying, "Erm... er... Well. That's a plan, I suppose. I wish I could be a fly on the wall."

"Oh, believe me," she responded, "If you weren't married to my best friend, you'd be more than a fly on the wall. You've seen me totally naked, in the throes of the biggest orgasm of my life and I haven't even seen any of your bits, let alone felt you. You'd be in my bed in a flash, deep inside me, but for that. And I'd fuck your brains out! But that's not gonna happen, so I'll have to improvise, won't I? Tell Jane I'll call her on Monday, will you please? I'll see you soon. Goodnight."

Still blushing profusely as we reached her door, I watched as she again went inside, saying goodnight. I walked home as quickly as I could. After all; I was on a promise!

Entering the house, the lounge door was closed but I could just make out a noise coming from inside. Quietly opening the door, I was met with a vision of debauchery. Jane had obviously been up to our bedroom for a few of her sex toys. She was sitting back, naked, on the sofa, masturbating with her favourite rabbit vibrator. My cock instantly sprang back to attention as I stripped to join her. "Oh please. I need you so much. Come and fuck me. I want your prick inside me!"

Sitting beside her on the sofa, I leant in and kissed her, full on the mouth, entangling our tongues and exchanging saliva. After a few seconds, she pushed me away, looking excitedly deep into my eyes. "Oh my god! I can still taste her! I can still taste Sharon's love juices on your face. Oh fuck. That is so... erotic... sexy... such a turn on." She pulled me back into another kiss, going wild as I'd never seen her before, licking my teeth, my lips, face, even my chin and nose. Placing the vibrator on the sofa, she swung her leg over me, straddling me and holding my stiffness in place, mounted me, sliding all the way down to the root of my cock. "Go on. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and quick. Come for me. I know how turned on you are. Don't try to hold it back. I've already come a dozen times." And riding up and down on me, repeating, "Come for me baby. Come. Give me your spunk." I felt my climax rise. It seemed to come from way deep inside of me with an intensity I'd never known, or even imagined, before. It seemed to last for ages, and when I'd ejaculated a considerable volume, she continued to pound up and down. But, even though I'd come, my erection remained and I stayed hard.

She asked that we roll over and I knelt on the floor, between her spread open thighs, sliding my very sloppy and wet prick right back into her. "Wait. Stop a second," she said. "I know you've always wanted to try this. Well, tonight, so do I. I want you to fuck me in the arse. Go on. You'll never get a better invitation." And she took hold of me, gently pulling me out of her love tube and repositioning it at her back door. "You're good and wet with our combined juices, push it in me. Slowly, slowly." I began to push. She was very tight but my cock started to slip into her. So tight. It felt like I was pushing into a half inch hole with a much larger diameter sausage, which I was, really. And then I was in. "Ooooh," she moaned, "Slowly. Gently. Ooh yes. That's it. Oh fuck, yes. I feel so fucking full. Now, very slowly, slide back out a bit and then fuck me!" Pulling half way out, I began a gentle fucking motion. The friction on my prick was fantastic. Jane was in heaven, ecstasy written all over her face.

And then she did something that totally blew my mind! Reaching over, she took the rabbit vibrator she'd been playing with and turned it on. "Here," she said, "Fuck me with this, too."

"Wow! Are you sure?"

"Please. Do it. I want to be filled." I took the rabbit out of her hand and placed the head of its shaft at the entrance to her vagina, slipping it gently, all the way in until the Rabbit's ears were pressed onto her clitoris. I could actually feel it moving and throbbing, from inside her back passage, sliding along and vibrating, adjacent to my stiff cock. "OOOH GOD! Oh that is wonderful. Ooh yes. Now carry on fucking me!"

Taking up a slow fucking action, with both my cock and the sex toy, I moved in and out. After just a few minutes, Jane's movements started to become more and more frenetic. Her whole body flushed red and her breath became ragged. And then her orgasm erupted out of her, like a volcano. I, too was close and as she seemed to reach her peak, I felt my second ejaculation of the night racing up my shaft, into Jane's rectum. She watched my face as I flooded her with my semen and then took me in her arms, hugging me with delight.

We just laid there in each other's arms for a while, contentedly mewing into each other's ears. Jane was first to break the serenity, "It's a good job I thought to have the tissues handy, ain't it?"

I looked at her and chuckled, "Thanks love." We cleaned ourselves up and replaced our outer clothing. It was only then that I realised that Jane had cleared all the things away while I'd walked Sharon home. "Oh. Thanks for tidying up."

We'd made a small mess on the edge of the sofa and while Jane wiped it down, I went into the kitchen and made a pot of tea, after which, we went upstairs, taking it in turns to use the bathroom. For some reason, even after all these years together, Jane still doesn't like me to see her on the toilet.

Climbing into bed, I asked, "You're so full of surprises, these last couple of days. What made you decide you wanted to try that, tonight? And why are you so... I don't know, sexually demanding, all of a sudden?"

"I don't know. It was like, yesterday, when Sharon started asking me about the waxing and if it made sex better and all that. I just sort of, suddenly thought about all the different ways we've seen people having sex, you know, when we watch porn together, and how it turns us both on, but also, how we've never tried a lot of it. And I thought, we aren't getting any younger. Maybe we should try it now, 'cos if we don't, we'll probably never try it. I don't want to get into swinging, or anything like it. But there are just some... I don't know, activities?... that people do, that I thought might actually be fun.

"I don't want us to fuck other people, but we can do things together, that might... you know, increase the pleasure for both of us. And then, just now, on the settee, when you started to push your thing into me, I suddenly thought that, maybe, we could try anal sex. I know you've always fancied a go and I thought, well. It's now or never. And then, as you were pushing it into my bum, I remembered seeing girls in those videos, getting fucked in both holes at the same time and wondered what that'd be like. And then I realised that if I used the rabbit at the same time, I could find out. And I'm really, REALLY, glad that we did. That was the best sex we've ever had. I felt so full. More full than I've ever felt before. And it wasn't uncomfortable, either. It was just pure pleasure. I almost wish we'd done it sooner. "How was Sharon? Did she say anything about... you know, me making you lick her minnie? She didn't try to get you inside, did she? To give her some more? To have her wicked way with you?"

I laughed at her remarks and questions. "No, but she said that she would have done, if you weren't her best friend. She said that, as the kids aren't there, she was planning to make use of her sex toys for the night."

"She told you that? I am surprised. But at least she didn't try to stab me in the back!"

"Weren't you worried that I might, you know, try to have sex with her? After all, you must have known that I was really turned on and as randy as a goat."

"No, I don't think so. I might not trust other women, but I think I can trust you. Can I? I'd better be able to, or there's not going to be any repeats!"

"Repeats? Repeats? What, you think you might do something like this again?"

She smiled, wickedly at me, then said goodnight and rolled over, turning out the light.