How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon had already removed her pants and was lying on the table. "First, I'm going to trim most of the hair down to a more manageable length. It'll hurt less when I wax you. When we've trimmed as much as we can, you can kneel up on the table and we'll brush the clippings onto this paper towel so we can throw them away; unless of course, you want to keep them for some reason?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised. I'm told that some women sell their pubic hair on the internet, and for large sums of money, apparently!"

"Well, I won't be doing that!" She said, quite emphatically.

We all sniggered and I went on, "When we've got all the loose hair off, it'd probably be best if you go upstairs and wash yourself off in the bidet. You're likely to be at least a bit sweaty and possibly slightly grimy, just from sitting there and I need you to be very clean. Jane'll go and fetch her dressing gown for you to wear, won't you love?"

"Yeah, I'll go up and get it, in a minute!"

And so, with the process agreed and with my hands shaking with terror, we began. I switched on the clippers and moved it to Sharon's mons pubis, cropping her bush straight up the middle, from just above the top of her slit and almost to her belly button. It wasn't that she had a massive bush. But she had a thin trail of hairs from the top of her bush that nearly reached her navel. I repeated the action and then moved to the sides, clipping the hairs there until the front of her bush was nicely trimmed, down to about a quarter of an inch, all over the front.

"Ok. That's the top bit done. I've got to do between your legs now, so you need to open them wide. Bring your knees up, keeping your feet on the table and then spread your knees as wide as you can!" As she started to do as I'd asked, I saw her blush deeply once again, as she began to part her knees, opening her vulva completely to my gaze. The bush around her labia was quite thick, but I could just about make out her individual lips and her clitoris appeared to be just poking out of its hood. I could tell at a glance that she was very aroused, with droplets of her natural lubrication clinging to the strands of hair. I felt my trousers move as I approached her most intimate area with the clippers.

When I'd first started to remove Jane's pubes, I'd used this very pair of clippers to do the same job on her and she, too, had been about as wet as Sharon now was. The problem with some clippers is that, if the hair is even slightly wet, they will not cut. Not at all! But these clippers were excellent and would cut even wet hair, beautifully, so I knew that Sharon's wouldn't be a problem.

I could only reach the top part of the remaining hair, as I needed to go from down to up in order to cut them effectively, so I got Sharon to raise her legs right up and Jane to hold her in place, whilst I trimmed along her perineum, then up alongside her labia and clit. After a few strokes with the clippers, I was done and I sent Jane off to fetch a dressing gown, while Sharon knelt on top of the table, brushing the loose hairs down onto the paper towel. There was quite a pile, really and I asked, "Shall I wrap them for you or put them in the dustbin?"

She laughed and said, "Oh, just dump 'em. I don't think I'll be selling them. It just sounds too kinky! Maybe next time?" She winked at me and I thought, 'NEXT TIME?' Just then, Jane returned, holding up her dressing gown for Sharon to slip into. Then she ordered, "Right, keep quiet going upstairs. The kids are fast asleep and as long as you don't make too much noise, they won't wake up! I'll take you upstairs and show you how the bidet works. I've got you a fresh towel out, too." And with that, they both disappeared out of the door. I never even heard them going up the stairs.

About a minute later, Jane reappeared, closed the door and came straight over to me, gently grabbing the front of my jeans. "You're really turned on, aren't you?" She stated. "I saw you earlier. Your cock looked fit to burst your trousers!"

"Of course I'm turned on! I'm always horny at the weekend, but I don't know what you're playing at. I can't believe you're letting me do this! Aren't you jealous?"

"Well, I thought I would be, but as it's gone on, I realised that I really wasn't! And anyway, I'm here with you and I can see everything that's happening. And it's not as if you're going to ravish her, at least, not in front of me! And I have to be totally honest; I'm finding it an incredible turn on, too. Watching you touching another woman, but not make love to her. Knowing that you're getting more and more horny. I can't wait to get into your pants later and I know how turned on you are, 'cos I've just felt your boner!" and then she put her arms around my neck, pulling me down and into another tremendously passionate kiss, her tongue snaking deeply into my mouth, twining around my own tongue. I was breathless. And then she quickly pulled away, whispering, "I can hear her coming down the stairs, quick, turn around so she can't see your stiffy!"

I turned and walked around to the other side of the table, just as Sharon returned. "Everything ok?" I asked, to which she nodded and smiled. "Right, let's have the gown off and get you back on the table." She climbed back up onto the table and laid flat on her back, still completely naked. I got her a cushion from the sofa and placed it under her head, for comfort. "I need to get you in the same position again, as before. Sharon again raised her knees and lowered them out to the sides. As I'd trimmed so much hair away, I now had a much better view of her vagina and could clearly see almost every detail, albeit still covered in a thin fuzz of hair and she looked lovely. If ever I'm asked if I'm a "tit man" or a "leg man", my answer has always been, "Neither! I love fannies!" And I really do. I like breasts, and legs, but I really love ladies' vulvas. And no two are ever the same. They're all different! And here I was, staring, from less than eighteen inches away, at a really nice one. Don't get me wrong. Jane's is gorgeous, but as I was just finding out, so was Sharon's!

Back to work. "Ok Sharon, I'm going to use a tissue to dry you off properly." Which I did. "This is that pre wax cleaner that I used on your armpits. I'm just going to go over your... erm... er... the area with it, to do a final, thorough, clean." I used another cotton pad, applying the cleaner and wiped up, from her anus, along her perineum, outside of her labia majora, up to that major tendon in the groin area, repeating on the other side. I repeated this on the front of her pubis and in the top of her groin. Then I took a fresh pad, covered it in the lotion and warned her, "This might tickle a bit." Then I very carefully parted her left inner and outer labia with the fingers of my left hand and gently wiped this most delicate area clean, with my right, repeating for the right side and then all around her clitoral hood. As I gently wiped around her clitoris, she very softly moaned, presumably, with pleasure and I saw a wicked smile on Jane's lips, out of Sharon's sight.

Next, taking an aerosol spray that I have just for the pubic region, I sprayed over her pubes. She jumped a little as I sprayed. "Oh sorry," I said, "This is a special, pre wax spray that I use in place of the powder, just on pubic hair. It does the same job as the powder, but, also protects a little bit from the heat of the wax on such tender and delicate skin. It makes it more comfy for you!" After laying her legs straight and parted, I reached over and gave the hard wax a stir, blending in the slight skin that had formed and ensuring the heat was even throughout. "I'm going to put the first wax on you now." I picked up a clean spatula, loaded it with a small amount of wax and spread it into the top her groin, from where the hair started, in the direction of growth, towards her vagina for about an inch and a half, turning out a tail of wax onto the top of her leg, where there was no hair. Then I repeated the process on the other side.

I left it to set and cool for a few seconds and then lifted the first little tail I'd left. Pressing my left hand above the wax and pushing away to stretch the skin, I informed her, "Ok. I'm not going to warn you when I pull it off, I'm just going to..." and I yanked it back, quickly, with my right hand, away from her vagina and against the growth, "pull it straight off!" She yelped just a little, probably from the surprise and as I took the first strip away with my right hand, I moved the palm of my left hand over the area that had been stripped, gently pressing down. "This takes the sting away and eases it a bit".

"Sorry. I didn't mean to shout out. I wasn't expecting it. But, actually, it wasn't too bad. Nothing like I expected." While she was talking, I pulled the wax from the other side (using opposite hands), repeating the process. This time she hardly moved. Lifting my hand, I looked closely at both sides and saw that the wax had removed the vast majority of the hair in both spots.

"There are just a few hairs left. I'll go over the rest of your hair with a first waxing and when most of it is gone, I'll go over it again with the sugar. I use the sugar to finish with. It always gets the ones the wax misses!" I then did two more strips, around the same size, further down her groin and made sure she was still ok. Gradually, a small area at a time, I worked my way across her mons, always laying the wax on in the growth direction and stretching the skin to pull the wax off, until the front hairs were about done. She did jump a bit when I pulled off the centre strip, just above her clitoral hood. "Yeah, that bit's always one of the worst!" I said, looking into her eyes and seeing a little pain reflected there. "There may be one more like that, I'm sorry to say, but it'll be no worse. I'm going to do your naughty bits now, so you need to spread your legs again, please."

Obliging, she raised her knees again and lowered them out to the sides, spreading them as wide as she could. She was quite wet again and the hairs were all very damp, so I wiped her with a wet wipe and then a tissue to dry her. After spraying the lower areas again, I got her to place her hands on the skin I'd just waxed, so that she could stretch her own skin from above. Then, starting halfway down to her bum hole, I laid a small strip of wax, right down, again in the direction of hair growth and again leaving a tail out to the side for ease of gripping. I did the other side the same way and allowed the wax to set. "Keep pulling the skin tight," I instructed. Placing my left thumb just below the wax tail, I also stretched her skin downwards, ensuring it was as stretched as I could get it. Then I pulled the tail quickly up towards her hand. This time, in order to ease the sting, I had to use the backs of the fingers on my left hand as there isn't room to use my palm. Repeat on the left side. The next two areas were above the first two and joined up the lower and higher waxed areas.

This left only the hair immediately surrounding her vagina. I looked up and could see her chest rising and falling quite rapidly, even a bit raggedly and realised that, even though there was pain involved, she was still very excited. Again, it was necessary to wipe her dry. Throughout the whole thing, Jane had hardly taken her eyes off of Sharon's vulva. She appeared transfixed. Her face was bright red and she was hardly moving. I could tell that she was not just turned on; she was almost at fever pitch. And I have to say, I had such a boner and there was a large damp patch in my pants, too, from the pre cum. I told myself: Concentrate. Get on with it!

Cutting another long story short, I waxed all of her vulva, removing the vast majority of the hairs and leaving a few here and there. In no time almost all of her pubic hair was removed, and that was stage one completed. Quite a while later, several months in fact, I learned that, for many aestheticians, that was it. One going over with the wax and they were done. That'll be twenty/thirty/ even forty quid please. Thank you and goodnight! But that wasn't good enough for me and I wasn't done! Keeping her in her position, legs akimbo, I again used the pre wax lotion, to remove all traces of the spray and wax (and again, drying her vagina).

When I was sure she was dry, I thinly applied some talc, spreading it in with my fingers. As I spread it around her labia and clitoris, she caught my eye with what looked like a pleading look. I realised that, even through all the pain, she was extremely turned on. I leaned over and gently blew away the loose powder. I switched back to the sugar. Spreading it thinly from her bum hole, right up to the left side of her clit, against the direction of growth and then respreading it twice to force the sugar into the follicles, I then applied a cotton strip and immediately pulled it sharply, back towards her anus. This removed every last remaining hair from that area. I was now doing much larger areas, because there were fewer hairs and it was now much less painful. And in just a matter of minutes, her pubic area was as smooth as silk. Taking a few wet wipes, I removed the last vestiges of sugar from her skin, dried her off and invited her to have her first feel of her new smoothness.

Tentatively moving her fingers down, she touched the skin on her vagina. "Bloody hell! It's so smooth. And sensitive. It feels fantastic. I can't believe it!"

"Ok. That's enough!" I said, "We aren't done yet. Now you need to roll over, on your knees, with your bum sticking up in the air, please!"

"What? You're going to do there as well?"

Jane smiled, speaking for the first time in ages. "Of course," she said, "You can't leave it half done!"

Sharon rolled over, as instructed, poking her backside in the air. As I'd already waxed her buttocks, the hair in her bum crack was all that was left to do. In no time, she was completely smooth, back and front and she rolled onto her back again. "Well, that's it!" I said.

Immediately, with a stern look on her face, Jane called, "No. You aren't done yet! There's still something else!"

Puzzled, I looked across at her, questioningly.

Almost in a whisper, she said, "You've got to test it!"

Sharon didn't understand. "Test it?"

Completely flummoxed, my hands shaking, I remarked, also whispering, "You don't mean...?"

"YES!" Jane came back. "You have to do it right; finish the job!"

"With my...?"

"Yes! Go on. Do it right!" We were both whispering, now. "You have to do it properly. Use your tongue, to make sure she's smooth all the way over!"

My heart was pounding. Jane reached over, placing her hand on the top of my head and gently pressing me down towards Sharon's freshly waxed and ultra smooth pussy. Very slowly, I allowed her to push my face onto Sharon, until my lips were touching her fanny. I slowly put out my tongue, moving it around and between her lips and around her clitoral hood. Sharon let out a guttural groan, spreading her knee farther apart, "Oooh! Yes. Oh god, don't stop. That feels so good." She whispered.

My eyes were still locked on to Jane's eyes. I had never seen such a look in her face. She looked manic! "Go on!" she whispered again. "Lick her. Do it. Lick her cunt! Yes." She moved around to the side of the table, on my left, not taking her eyes off of my face, which was buried in Sharon's pussy. And Sharon was raising her hips to me, grinding herself onto my tongue and nose and chin, groaning in ecstasy. "Keep licking. Make her come. I bet she hasn't had an orgasm with a man in ages! Go on. Fuck her with your tongue, like you do to me!" And then totally out of the blue, she bent over the still completely naked Sharon and took her right nipple into her mouth, reaching across with her left hand to tweak Sharon's left nipple. But even more out of left field, she lowered her right hand down to the hem of her skirt, lifting it out of the way and pushed the hand into her own knickers, where she began to frig herself, furiously. Watching, I very nearly shot my load, just from the shear, lurid, display. I was now licking and sucking Sharon's lips and clit with a passion. I love giving oral and doing it to someone new, so unexpectedly, was mind blowing. Then, suddenly, Sharon went over the edge, climaxing as though she were possessed. She threw her hands down to my head, pressing my face into her fanny, while at the same time, raising her pelvis to meet me. This triggered Jane, whose knees seemed to buckle and she laid across Sharon's torso, both of them oohing and aahing, as their orgasms washed over them. As for me, I was dripping pre cum from my throbbing erection, which trickled down my leg. My face was awash with Sharon's love juices. I don't think I've ever been so sexually excited! It was a scene from a wild fantasy.

"Oh Jesus!" Jane murmured, echoed by Sharon, mumbling and groaning on the table. I dared not move and waited for their lead, or at least, Jane's. "Wow. That was interesting," she eventually said, very quietly. "I think we'd better get cleaned up in here and get you off home, Sharon. Don't you?"

Nodding yes, Sharon got up off the table, looking around for her clothes. I worried there was going to be an awkward, embarrassed, silence, but Jane soon took care of that, saying, "How was that, Sharon? What did you think of your first waxing?"

Looking a little sheepish, Sharon replied, "It feels wonderful and so smooth. I never would have believed it could be so easy. Steve ought to do that for a living, you know, open up a salon or something. I know I'd recommend you!" she finished, looking in my direction, but I was staying quiet, at the moment. I still had quite a hard on and I was worried my voice would sound odd, as I was still very aroused, having had no relief yet! After she'd finished putting her clothes back on, Sharon excused herself to go up and use the bathroom, to "freshen up".

As soon as she was out of the door, Jane came over to me and grabbed me around the neck, pulling me into another passionate embrace and kiss. Releasing me, she whispered, "Oh my god! That was so erotic. I can taste her on your lips! I couldn't help myself. I almost screamed with the pleasure of it. Take her home and hurry back. I need to feel you inside me again. I'll be waiting down here for you. Please, hurry!"

Hearing Sharon's imminent return as she came quietly down the stairs, I started to put my shoes on, preparing to walk her home. Entering the lounge, she asked, "How much do I owe you for the waxing? I'll have to pay you. You've done such a good job."

"Don't be silly. I didn't do it for money, but if I ever do start charging, you can pay me then. It's getting late now, so I'd better walk you home. Do you want to get your coat on?" Within five minutes, we were out of the door, walking back to Sharon's home. She clung very tightly to my arm as we walked.

"I don't know whether to feel embarrassed. Or naughty. Or what? I'm worried I might have upset Jane. Are you ok? You're not mad with me, are you?" Sharon asked, talking in a very hushed voice, probably worried someone might overhear.

"You've got nothing to feel embarrassed about. We're all adults and it wasn't you leading me on. Jane was the instigator right from the word go. She was pushing and I think, planning, all along! And you can't deny how much you enjoyed what we all did, can you? I think you'll sleep very well, tonight."

"I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever been so... turned on and I've definitely never come as hard as that. I don't think I'll be able to sleep, I'm still so... er... aroused...turned on...fucking horny! The kids aren't back for another week, so I'll be alone in the house. I might have to give some toys a workout for a while, to calm me down." She said, very quietly, looking down at the ground.