How I Got My Name Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie tricks me and it changes my life.
13.3k words
4.62
20k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept like a log that night after Julie had used me most of the day. I don't remember if I dreamed or not. All too soon, the morning light was streaming in my bedroom windows and I was awake. My first order of business was coffee, even before thinking about a shower. Crawling out of bed, I felt sore. All over my body sore. Julie had definitely worked me over. I looked at my ass in the mirror and the bruises were still very obvious. I could only pray they would fade by tomorrow afternoon when Tom was scheduled to return to me. With my luck, not only would he want to make love, but would be inspired to do me from behind.

I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee and thinking about yesterday's events. I knew long term, being Julie submissive was not a good idea, but I couldn't deny how I felt when I was with her. I had no clue how I was going to square my new love for her with Tom. He was way too vanilla to understand why I got so turned on by her. But that concern was for tomorrow. Today I was free to indulge my new found sexuality. I snapped a picture of my purple and red behind and sent it to Julie in a text. "Will I see you later?"

Several minutes passed, but finally my phone chirped. "Maybe slut," she replied. "Don't know if I'll be up for it." I likely would have been mad except she included her own picture with James' cockhead resting on her lips. I can't say I wouldn't have chosen his monster over her strap-on. Soon after that, I realized there was an email waiting for me from her. This one informed me that she had left some toys on the table on her pool deck. There was no rush to grab them, but I should shower then go get them. I could then dress and do whatever errands I needed to get done. She didn't specify how to dress, but I assumed since I was going out, she would expect something sexy with full make-up.

I quickly finished my coffee and then went upstairs to shower. I was tempted to masturbate in the shower, but I held back. If Julie wasn't able to play today, I could do that later. I took a nice hot shower in an effort to alleviate my soreness. After, I gave my hair a quick blow dry, but I waited to do my make-up. I figured the gifts Julie left in her backyard might change the look I was going after, so I would wait until I retrieved them to finish up. I went back to the front door, opened it and made sure the coast was clear for another naked dash to the neighbors. Once I determined it was safe, I ran next door, went around the house and into the yard. Just as Julie promised, there was a box on the table. There was a note taped to it.

"Put these in before going home and then go to the mall and walk around for one hour."

I opened the box. The first thing I saw was a butt plug. I knew eventually Julie planned to introduce me to anal play. Tom never was interested in taking my ass even though I was curious. I had dropped hints about it, although I never expressly asked him to do it. Thankfully it was a small plug. A starter plug I suppose. There was also a small bottle of lube. Opening the box I found two metal balls, about an inch in diameter. I had to look them up on a sex toy website, but found out they were BenWa balls meant to be worn in the pussy. The reviews were all positive saying how much of a turn-on they were when walking around. I took a deep breath. I guess nobody would know, but I was a bit scared.

I decided to do the plug first. I'd seen huge ones that I never understood how a woman could use, but I'd seen videos of Julie opening way up so I knew this small one shouldn't be too bad. I put a couple of fingertips worth of the lube around my butthole. I then put some on the tip of the plug. I bent over the table, wiggle the plug around until it was lined up and pushed. Surprisingly there was little resistance, I guess because it was narrow and tapered, and it slid right in until my ass snapped around it. Although it was small, I felt full. I remember wondering why I waited so long to try this. Then I remembered my husband's reluctance and the fact that before yesterday, I was too uptight myself to be this adventurous. I stood up which caused the plug to move and settle into position. I felt a tingle of arousal.

The balls were next. My pussy was naturally lubricated by now so they slid right in. My primary concern was they would also slide right out. I could think of nothing more humiliating than having them fall out and roll across the floor as I was walking around the mall. Thankfully I had not been instructed against wearing underwear so that concern was primarily getting from here to my house. Walking to the gate, I realized running to my house the way I had run here was out of the question. Not so much that I was concerned about shooting the balls from my pussy, I could have stopped to pick them up, but because they felt amazing just from walking.

It was about 125 feet back to my bedroom and I had to pause twice to keep from orgasming. The humiliation of being outside naked combined with the balls dancing on my g-spot had my libedo working overtime. Doing this task for Julie helped arouse me too. I'm sure these feelings were just what she intended. The task also made me believe that she had to plan on playing with me this afternoon. She wouldn't wind me up this much and then ignore me, would she?

Back in my bedroom, I put on a thong to keep the balls in check. I didn't worry about the plug coming loose, the strap of the thong would keep it in place just in case. I kept the make-up simple. A little blush, some mascara and red lipstick. OK, the lipstick was a bit whorey. I then pulled on a white t-shirt with no bra (hello nipples) and tight jean shorts. Finally I found some leather ankle height boots with a three inch heel to complete my outfit. I know I looked kind of slutty, at least I felt slutty, but it wasn't too outrageous I thought. I took a picture and sent it to Julie. She didn't reply this time. James probably had her stuffed.

The trip from my car to the mall entrance had my legs weak and my thong soaked. Kind of like yesterday, I had no idea how I would survive an hour of window shopping without climaxing. My plan was to walk slowly, pausing to look at the window displays as often as necessary. This task was similar to the edging task I had last night, only I wouldn't be able to completely stop when needed to prevent failure. As I moved around the mall, I was soon panting with need. My face felt hot and I thought everyone could tell what I was doing. I was noticing every man around me, especially the college age boys that seemed to be in packs and following me from time to time. That was probably because I was displaying my nipples. Thankfully none of them approached me because I was feeling vulnerable. If they had propositioned me, I might not have been able to resist.

Repelling my need to orgasm became more and more difficult. Finally I sat down on a bench to allow my body to cool and calm down. A girl about 19 or 20 sat down next to me. She was pretending to send a message on her phone, but I think she was staring at my legs and breasts. I pulled my phone out and took a selfie to confess to Julie I was getting desperate to cum. But I turned the camera to get a profile shot of the girl. I asked Julie if she wanted me to try and pick her up. I had no experience picking up girls, so it was probably a good thing when Julie declined my offer. I was disappointed and wondered why, but a follow up message said I needed more training before trying to add a playmate to our group. I was instructed, however, to stand to leave and "accidentally" drop something so I could bend over in front of the girl.

The girl had not said a word to me, although she was obviously interested. I wondered if she had only dreamed of being with a woman. Maybe she wasn't ready to admit it yet. Or maybe she was straight. No matter what the reason, she got an up close look at my ass when I bent over in front of her and my thong got a fresh squirt from my pussy.

About 45 minutes was up, so I decided to take one more lap around the mall, this time without pausing. I managed to make it most of the way before I had to stop. I was teetering on the edge of cumming. I was right in front of one of those trashy stores for teens. Although their clothes had a slutty component, I couldn't see myself buying anything there. But they did have a display of chokers that caught my eye from the entrance, so I went in.

I was definitely feeling like a submissive, so I picked out a black fabric choker as a collar replacement. It was only a couple of bucks. That was nice. As soon as I was out of the store, I put it on. Again I felt my pussy gush. The desire to be submissive had taken hold of me again. My hour of self-torture at my Mistress' command was drawing to a close. The hour would be up by the time I got to the entrance by my car. I didn't feel like I should stop walking and the resulting build up of arousal had me slipping in and out of subspace. Finally back in the car, I had to wait 15 minutes to calm down before I was emotionally ready to drive. Then my phone rang. It was Julie.

"Hello slut," she greeted me. "How was the mall?"

"I'm just about to leave," I replied. "I need to calm down before I can drive."

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I replied. "But it was tough."

"Good," she said. "Then you'll be ready to let me use you this afternoon."

"Always, Mistress," I replied.

"Take your time getting home," she told me. "I have a few things to do yet. At 1pm, I want you naked. I'll leave another box on your doorstep. Retrieve the contents and put them on. There will be other instructions in the box. Follow them and I will be over sometime after that. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"And what will you not do?" she asked.

"I will not cum without permission," I answered.

"Good girl," she told me and the call ended. I would have liked to hear about her morning, but I figured I'd get a chance to hear about James again soon enough and if I was lucky, watch a new video.

Eventually I made it home. It was about 11:30 leaving me an hour and a half to ponder what today's session with Julie would entail. I decided another shower was in order and to get myself made up and ready for Mistress Julie. I took my time. I removed the balls and plug, took a hot shower, did my make up again (heavy coverage classic slutty this time with fire engine red lipstick) reinserted the plug, but the balls back in and then dressed in the same leather strappy thing from last night. If Julie brought other clothes, I was prepared to change, but I figured I was ready with this outfit. I still had half an hour to wait, so I sat in the living room and tried to remain calm. Right at 1pm there was a knock at the door. I jumped up in anticipation of finding Julie with another box waiting for me. There was a box, but there was also a surprise.

Without thinking I swung the door open. There was a young man standing there wearing a package delivery uniform. There was a car, but no truck. He seemed as surprised as me. He held out a box and stammered out, "Um, are you Karen Langhorn?"

I had no good way to shield my naughty bits from his gaze, so I just said, "Yes. Thank you," and took the box. Obviously Julie had arranged for this since he arrived at a specific time without any identification from UPS, FedEx or Amazon. As I shut the door, I wonder if I was supposed to invite him in to help with the box's contents. But I didn't think of that fast enough and when I opened the door again, he was driving away. He was about 20. He might have been fun to play with. But if that was Julie's plan, he should have offered to help. I shut the door again and went inside to open the box.

Inside the box were two wrist cuffs and a carabiner to clip them together. A larger set of ankle cuffs, also with a carabiner and a four clip cross looking strap. I wasn't sure what that was for, but I recognized a larger butt plug and a blindfold, my collar, my leash and a piece of paper with instructions.

"Beautiful Slave," the note began. "If you are wearing plain clothes, strip. If you have something sexy on, leave it on. I'll remove it when appropriate. Get on your knees with your back to the door. Make sure the door is unlocked. Put on the wrist cuffs, but don't click them together yet. Put on the collar and leash, turned so your leash goes down your back. Then put on the blindfold, put your head to the floor, your ass in the air, clip your wrists behind your back and wait for my arrival. I will come and see you soon."

OMG, just her simple words turned me to jelly. I pictured myself on display to whomever opened the door. Julie had said it would be her, but what if the delivery boy was with her? Or what if it was someone else (James?) whom Julie had set me up to be caught on display? It seemed that Julie knew exactly how to design her tasks to maximize my arousal. It didn't take me long to comply with her instructions.

As I knelt in wait for her arousal, I replayed yesterday's encounter in my head. There was hardly any time that I wasn't doing that, but now I was rocking my ass back and forth in anticipation. Was she going to spank me again? Fuck me doggie style with her strap-on? I assumed I would be eating her pussy again. Did that make me a lesbian? No, I still wanted cock. That made me bi. Fuck, why wasn't she here yet? I needed her, not just my wicked fantasies. But no, I had to wait. But I didn't have to wait patiently.

Mistress Julie wisely had me cuff my hands behind my back. She correctly predicted I would be fingering myself if they were in front of me. I was tempted to unhook them until I heard someone arrive on my porch, but there were two problems with that. First, I might not be able to resecure them behind my back in time. Two, I probably wouldn't have been able to stop before I came. It was better that I just followed her instructions no matter how needy I became.

I completely lost track of time as I knelt prepared for her arrival. If you pressed me for a guess, it was half an hour before the front door opened and I felt her hand on my ass. Actually, I didn't know 100% that it was her, but the skin was soft and I'm pretty sure it was her. One thing I knew from the breeze blowing over my exposed pussy is that she left the door open. I was about to question that when I felt a slender finger slide into my very wet pussy. Instead of asking about the door, I moaned. My Mistress spoke. That allayed my fears.

"I assumed you would be wet, my submissive slut," she began. "But damn. I'd better be careful not to accidentally make you cum."

I was fine with her accidentally pushing me over the edge, but I knew my place was not to ask. I was sure I would be begging for that privilege later. I then felt a firm spank. As usual, I moaned.

"Do you remember rule number one?" she questioned me.

"No orgasms without permission," I replied proudly. She spanked me again and then drew her fingers along my pussy. I wasn't sure if that confirmed I answered correctly, but I was pretty sure I had.

"You are correct," she said. "What about rule number two?"

I paused trying to remember the proper order... Mistress must always cum first?" My tone indicated a question instead of a statement, but she let it slide.

"Correct," she answered. "And what is your plan to make that happen?"

"I eat your pussy," I replied with more confidence this time.

"What about if I ride your face again?" she queried.

"Whatever Mistress desires," was my definitive response.

"That is the proper response," Mistress Julie replied. "For now, I'm going to spank you a bit more, just because I can. Later I will accept your oral offer and might take you up on using the chin dildo."

I didn't respond. I didn't have a choice anyway. Mistress then began to spank me in earnest. She didn't spank me as hard as she did yesterday, but my backside warmed up just the same and I soon began receiving pleasure from her pain. I'm sure that was the purpose. I was smart enough to realize she was conditioning me to get turned on from any physical contact she gave me as well as the emotional contact from when we talked or in this case, when she whispered in my ear how proud she was of her slut.

My spanking lasted about ten minutes and just like yesterday, my pussy juice was dripping down my thighs when she finally stopped. I prayed she would finger me, but I wasn't surprised when she didn't. My other hope was she was turned on such that I could make her cum quickly and then receive my own reward. Then I felt a tug on my leash indicating I had to change positions.

"Move toward the couch," she instructed me. Without sight or use of my hands that was difficult. Julie took mercy on me and unclipped the cuffs. I then was able to find the couch more easily and she told me to stay on my knees and lean over it. When I wasn't quite in the right position, she held my shoulders and made me lean where she wanted me. She then pulled my wrists behind my back again. But she didn't clip them together. At least not directly. It took me a moment to realize each cuff was clipped to the leather cross looking strap. I tugged on it and realized I had a bit more freedom of movement compared to when I used the carabiner. I didn't grasp it's true purpose until she grabbed my right ankle and started to lift my leg and bend my knee.

"This will feel painful at first, but you'll love it in time," she told me. When my ankle was near my back, I heard the strap's clip click onto the cuff's D-ring. I tried to move my leg, but it was held tightly. My left leg soon received the same treatment. I was now trussed in what I would learn was a hogtie with my face pressed into the couch cushion and my knees supporting my weight. It was not comfortable, but when Mistress finally began rubbing my pussy, the pain went away. I knew she wasn't going to make me orgasm, but it didn't really matter. My brain was telling me again that I belonged in this position completely under her control. She continued rubbing me until my moans and eventually begging to climax told her to stop. I knew my begging would be unsuccessful, but I knew she would enjoy it and I really couldn't help but do it.

The next move was a bit difficult for her since I was leaning against the couch cushion, but I could tell she was trying to sit in front of me. Unfortunately for me, making room for her meant she had to lift my body up and rock me back further on my knees. Luckily she did that by putting her hands around my neck instead of grabbing my hair. When she was in position, she allowed gravity to let me fall forward. This time my mouth landed directly on her pussy. Her sweet, sweet pussy. I certainly needed no further instructions before I started licking her luscious kitty. Mistress held onto my head just as she did yesterday while I pleasured her. This was clearly her thing when getting eaten. It was also quickly becoming my thing when someone else was in charge of the encounter.

Mistress Julie eventually let go of my hair so she could slump back into the couch. That made it difficult for me to balance on my knees. I tried to make sure my center of gravity let me lean forward toward her, but I screwed up and fell backwards onto the floor. Julie laughed at me. In her hogtie I was basically like a turtle on its back. I was stuck and at her mercy. She stood up from the couch and stood over me. She then leaned over and pinched both my nipples. I screamed. She was expressionless. She gave my points a couple of twists and a couple of firm squeezes. Then she released them and helped me roll over. I was relieved when she released the leather strap holding me in such a helpless position. I was sore from being held in such an awkward position. I lay on the floor awaiting her next command. I remembered to be on my hands and knees unless I was instructed to do something else. Mistress Julie began by carassessing my butt. Then she pulled out the small plug.