How I Got My Name Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did my toy like wearing the plug?" she asked.

"I'm glad it was small," I replied. "But yes, I did enjoy it."

Julie was still massaging my butt with one hand when I heard her reaching around in a bag she must have brought. She stopped touching me for a moment when she told me to reach behind and spread my ass cheeks. You can probably guess that when I did, I felt the cool gel of a lubricant falling onto my asshole.

"I'm going to plug you with a medium plug. You should be ready for it," she told me. "Just try to relax your sphincter. It is perfectly natural for your butt to resist. I will take my time and apply gentle pressure. Eventually it will pop in as you stretch to take it."

I didn't like the sound of that. I also worried about how big the medium plug was. The small one wasn't difficult, but Mistress was talking about stretching me. That didn't sound like medium to me. When she touched my asshole, the plug felt cool. It definitely wasn't rubber like the small one. I was guessing some kind of metal. "Just relax," my Mistress cooed and she began to apply pressure. That was easier said than done. I grunted.

I think it is safe to say that I never pictured myself bent over with another woman forcing a plug into my ass. I tried to relax, I really did. I would do anything to make Mistress happy. But it was tough. Every time I thought I was ready and started to stretch a little, a subconscious reaction made me clamp down, usually accompanied by a grunt. I know the plug wasn't really that big, but I felt like it was tearing me apart. Today I look back and laugh at how tight my little ass was, but back then, I didn't really have a clue. Mistress continued her slow and constant pressure. I'm glad she used a lot of lube and didn't just force it inside of me. She let me stretch naturally and eventually (OK, maybe a minute) the widest part popped past my sphincter and my ass clamped down against the narrow shaft and it was in and I didn't anticipate it coming out any easier. I also assumed Mistress planned to leave it in for a while. I was good with that.

Mistress took off my blindfold, grabbed my leash and led me to the stairs. It was tough to follow her quickly, but I loved the view looking up at her ass. I was getting better at getting up the stairs. Mistress led me to our home office. I remembered well what I did for her last night in the room. Now that she was here, I wondered what was in store for us. She stopped me in the middle of the room and told me to wait while she went back downstairs for her bag and warned me against touching myself. She knew what I wanted. She could read me like a book. I kind of pouted. She didn't express any reaction.

Mistress Julie was not gone long. When she returned, the first thing she brought out of her bag was the strap-on she had used on me yesterday. That made me happy. She had me help her wrap it around her waist. Then she had me go down on her. This was her attempt to show dominance over me. My pussy was wet enough for her to just fuck me, but she wanted to make me wait. She only made me do this for a couple of minutes. I guess she was ready to fuck as much as me. But before that happened, she told me to boot up the laptop like last night. While it was booting, she asked if I was turned on by exposing myself to Brett, the young man who brought the box over.

"I was more shocked than anything," I told her. "But after he left, I wondered if I was supposed to invite him in to fuck."

Julie logged into GMail and started a video chat.

"I wondered if you would do that without my command," she told me. "It would have been OK with me. When you didn't, I told Brett he could watch me fuck you as a reward for helping me earlier."

I saw Julie's bedroom appear on the screen. Brett was on her bed. He was naked and stroking his cock.

"Who is Brett?" I asked her. "Isn't he kind of young for you?"

"He's a friend of my nephew," she said. "They came over to a pool party I had last year. He's 19 now. Young boys are simple and he can cum four or five times a day. Great recovery and stamina. Isn't that right Brett?" she asked looking at the screen.

"You know it is babe," he replied. "Say the word and I'll be over to fuck you both."

"I get to fuck her first," Julie said. "She's my sub, but I might share her later."

My mind was reeling. Sure I had thought about fucking him. He was handsome, in shape and I didn't doubt he could take care of both of us. But, weird as it sounded, I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck another guy other than my husband. Somehow Julie being a woman was alright. But her giving me to a teenager seemed wrong. I didn't have much time to worry about it though. Julie was positioning the webcam and a chair. She then sat down with her strap-on standing straight up like a weapon.

"Get over here and climb on my cock, slut," she commanded me.

I was sure she wanted me to face the webcam in a reverse cowgirl. The problem was the arms of the chair didn't leave me much room to mount her properly. Julie seemed miffed that I didn't figure out to spread my legs over the chair's arms before sliding down on her pole. Once she told me to mount her that way and her cock began to fill my pussy, I was in heaven. I could get in position to take it all, but with my ass plugged, I felt very full.

Brett continued stroking himself as I began to ride Julie's cock. I liked watching him masturbate. While I was trying not to make myself cum, I was also trying to make him cum. I didn't know if I would get permission to climax, but I was sure he would by watching our show. He was wanking himself slowly. I didn't know if was trying not to cum because he hoped to fuck us or because my eyes were focused on his cock and that he sensed I would begin lusting after it. My desire to only cheat with Julie was falling to the wayside. Although I was moaning with each stroke, partially to relieve my own stress, but also to make Brett cum, I heard Mistress whisper in my ear. "He's close. Stop fucking for a minute." My moan switched to a groan.

"Hey Brett," Julie called out to the screen. "Go grab a glass from the kitchen. I want you to cum in it."

He gave her a dirty look, but he got up and left the room. Julie then had more instructions. I was rocking my hips back and forth for stimulation on her cock.

"When he returns, you're going to fuck me as hard as you can. When he cums, you can cum. Afterwards you're going to lick my cock clean. Then I'm going to tie you to your bed and you are going to eat me until I am satisfied. If you do a good job, I'll let him fuck you."

There was no place for discussion in Mistress' plan. I had to please her. I knew my love for her would allow me to pleasure her to the best of my ability. That meant she would allow Brett to fuck me. If I knew Julie, she would be riding my face for at least half an hour. No doubt that would let Brett recover. I'd fuck another man for the first time since I got married. But I couldn't resist her. If she wanted it, it was going to happen. And I imagined I would cum like a slut on his cock. The plug was amazing and if I was tied and could not resist, I was going to explode before he had a chance to bust his nut again.

But back to my current situation. Brett returned. His cock had softened, but as I started fucking Julie with more speed and he began stroking it again, it was soon rock hard. My body felt like it was floating as my brain was unable to process the scene. Brett was smiling when I started to moan again. He was enjoying the show. He was also pulling his cock harder and faster than before. I was sure he would cum soon and my own body was on the precipice just waiting for him to squirt. Mistress spoke again, reminding me not to cum until he does. She also reached around me and pinched both my nipples. I screamed, not from pain because the pinch was pleasure, but because I was worried I would orgasm. In my defense, I yelled to Brett, "Cum for me Brett. Fill that glass."

Whether my entreating him to cum triggered him or he was just ready, I'm not sure. But within seconds, I saw beautiful white spurts shoot from his cockhead and coat the inside of the glass. I started to convulse, but Mistress yelled out, "Cum now slut," just to make sure I was triggered. She also grabbed both my breasts and held me down with her cock buried in me while I shook through a very satisfying climax. It wasn't as good as yesterday when she had teased me more, but it certainly wasn't bad, either.

My legs were sore by the time I calmed down enough to dismount the cock and the chair. I did have the wherewithal to drop to the floor onto my hands and knees and clean her strap-on. I was starting to enjoy my own flavor. Julie told me to go into the master bedroom. I looked back when I got to the door and she was putting her strap-on back into the bag. I was a bit disappointed by that. But I looked forward to burying my face in her pussy. I knelt by the side of the bed waiting for permission to climb up. Then again, why should I assume I would get to be comfortable on the mattress. Instead, Mistress clipped my wrist cuffs behind my back. Being free while she fucked me had been a joy I should not have anticipated would continue. She then told me to sit on the floor. When I did, I felt the plug push deeper into my ass. It took my breath away. My ankle cuffs were then clipped together, but a small chain allowed me to spread my legs about six inches. I didn't realize at the time how important that would turn out to be.

Julie leaned me back so my shoulders touched the mattress. I tilted my head as best I could to get my mouth in position to service her. She straddled me and settled down over my mouth. She must have been aroused from fucking me for Brett because she was already soaked and her first orgasm was quick and strong. After that, she helped me onto the mattress. I watched as she grabbed a crop out of her bag before crawling onto the bed and against over my head. I couldn't see anything and struggled to breath, but I did my best to eat her to another orgasm. She took delight in tapping the crop on my stomach and then my thighs. She wasn't hitting me hard, but she was reminding me who was in charge in case my bondage made me forget.

When her pussy started leaking more, a sign I interpreted as my doing a good job and the arrival of her second orgasm, she started tapping my clit with her crop. As I sensed her getting closer, the frequency and force of those taps became increased. As turned on as I had been when she fucked me, my own arousal was returning. If she didn't slow down, I would soon struggle not to orgasm. The fact that she was now kind of bouncing on my face didn't help calm me down. Then with one blissful hard snap to my clit, she came again. Fortunately I had not reached subspace yet, so the intense pain did not trigger my own orgasm. Instead I screamed into her pussy and my open mouth was rewarded with a flood of her juices. I was teetering on the edge of my own climax. If she chose to give it to me, it wouldn't take much pleasure to send me over the edge. But that wasn't in the cards just yet. Instead she climbed off of me and then helped me sit up. She didn't say anything right away, preferring to go back into her bag of tricks. I was hoping she would put away the crop, but she didn't. She returned with a hood instead. It was leather and zipped down the back. I'm sure I looked concerned as she held it up for me to see. There were no eye holes. It would be an effective blindfold that would not come off by accident. There was a firm nose built in with two holes to allow breathing. But I realized they could be covered. That thought did not amuse me. There also was a zipper where my mouth would soon be. But it was shut. She wanted me quiet or at least not able to talk. I suppose any non-verbal sounds I made could be heard. She liked to hear me moan and scream. I'm guessing she still would know what I was feeling.

After the hood was in place, she helped me roll over so I was face down. My waist was on the edge of the mattress causing my legs to bend down until my tiptoes were just barely touching the floor. Then I felt a firm snap of the crop on my ass. Then another on the other cheek and finally a harder one directly on the plug in my ass.

"Do you want me to call Brett, my beautiful slut?" Mistress Julie asked. I wiggled my ass hoping she assumed that meant yes and then nodded my head. I'd like to say I look a few moments to think about acquiescing and the consequences of my actions. I'd like to say that, but I can't. Even though Mistress had fucked me well, I wanted a real cock. Then I heard her on the phone.

"Hey Brett," she began. "I told you she would want to fuck you." Then she must have held the phone near the mask. I felt three quick strikes with the crop and then she repeated her question about my need to get fucked again. I tried to scream yes. I have no idea what Brett heard. Mistress Julie teased me by saying, "Whoops, I forgot your mouth is zipped shut." She then unzipped that part of my hood.

"What was that slut?" she asked in a mocking tone. "You want Brett to come over a fuck you?"

I yelled my affirmation, something to the affect of, "Please fuck me. I need cock."

She finished the call by saying, "Yes, I left the front door unlocked. Come up to the bedroom. She's waiting for you. You don't have to say anything. Just fuck her." Then she zipped the hood shut again. Brett would just have to hear my muted moans.

Oh my God, I was turned on. I'd seen him, but effectively she was letting a stranger I couldn't see, couldn't escape from, not that I wanted to, walk in, drop his pants and fuck me. I didn't really know how I would respond to that. But since he was next door, it wouldn't take him long to get here. I was going to find out if I could fuck another man and get off on it or if the experience would bring my service to her to a quick end. I really couldn't hear anyone walking up the steps, but when I felt a rough hand on my ass and Julie said, "She's all yours," I knew I would soon find out.

I heard a zipper being pulled down, but it wasn't one of mine. There was a rustling sound I assumed was him taking off his pants. Then I heard the sound of sucking. Obviously Julie was preparing him. I wasn't sure if I liked that. I mean, wasn't seeing me bound on the bed enough? Shouldn't I expect that he would be hard from looking at me and just mount me? Then again, he had cum not too long ago from watching Julie fuck me. I guess I could cut him some slack. And even though he had cum in a glass, Julie was probably getting a little residue. From what she had told me, she loves cum so I'll give her a taste. Waiting for him was also arousing. Julie was giving him a wet, sloppy blowjob from what I could hear. That was pretty nasty.

Thankfully she didn't make him cum again. I wouldn't put it past her to get me all worked up and then make him blow his load in her mouth. But after a couple of minutes of torment waiting, I felt his cockhead part my pussy lips. He slid it in slowly. I was expecting him to just start pounding me. But he didn't. He sank his cock as deep as he could and then just held it there for a minute. Then I felt him wiggling the butt plug. As I felt him start to pull it out, it suddenly dawned on me why he had not started fucking me yet. He pulled out the plug with more force than Julie had put it in, not giving me as much time to stretch. Then I felt more lube being applied to my backdoor and finally he pulled out of my pussy and took aim at my asshole.

I had wondered what it would be like to get fucked up the ass. I always worried about it. But now that it was about to happen and there was no way I was going to stop it, I was somehow at peace. Having been stretched by the plug helped as well when he began to push his cock up my tiny hole. I remember Julie telling me that anal sex was better because there are more nerve endings in the anus than in the pussy. I wasn't thinking clinically right then. I was just thinking some 19 year old was taking my anal cherry. But that was enough.

I wish the mask had allowed me to talk, although I'm sure Brett understood how my body was reacting. Julie kept cheering him on much like I would have been. Phrases like, "Fuck that slut! and "Tear up that ass," kept him going and also turned me on. It wasn't long before I was clamping down on his cock and cumming. Then it wasn't long before I came again. And then a third time. That was enough for him and when I clamped down the fourth time, he erupted. It was a big load. I was kind of surprised since he had just cum less than an hour before. He held his cock deep in my ass as volley after volley shot into me. I started to lose my breath and hoped Julie would remove the mask soon. I felt his cock deflating. That was a bit of a relief. But when he pulled out, I felt the plug being pushed back in. The good news... it went back in easily. The bad news, when my sphincter snapped around the stem, Brett's cum was trapped. I then heard Julie sucking him again.

One positive, she was getting to taste his cum. A negative, his cock had been in my ass. I'd read about going ass-to-mouth wasn't as nasty as it would seem. But that didn't mean I wanted to try it. Fortunately I didn't have to perform that task. Julie however, put another nasty aspect of herself on display to me. That meant eventually I would probably be required to do it. But at that moment, I was wondering if Julie may have saved the cum in my ass so she could suck it out herself. She had not given me the cum Brett had shot in the glass, so she had probably drunk that herself as well. I was starting to really understand what a nasty slut she was. At least that was my opinion. I was also just about to learn the level of extremes she was willing to go for her own pleasure and my torment.

She told Brett to go back to her house. Then I felt her unhooking my cuffs and finally unzipping my hood. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. She then told me to go into the bathroom and look at my ass. That kind of scared me, but it thankfully wasn't because of any damage. My bruises from yesterday were still visible, reinforced from the spanking she gave me today. But what I think she wanted me to see was the jeweled end of the butt plug. It was a bright red heart. I smiled when I saw that. I took that to mean she really cared for me. I couldn't resist touching it and making it wiggle a bit. I didn't want to move it too much for fear that some of the cum would leak out. But it looked sexy in the mirror and knowing it was a dam for a big load made it feel extra special. I wondered what Julie's plan was for its release.

When I returned to her, she was dressed again and clipped the leash back onto my collar. She then warned me that I would likely freak out at the next part of our day, but that she loved me and to trust her. That didn't make me feel better about the warning. She then began walking toward the door. I dropped to my hands and knees and followed her to the stairs. When I made it about halfway down the stairs, I saw Tom sitting on the couch in the living room. I froze. Julie kept walking until the leash was taut. Then she tugged and said, "Come on sub slut. He already knows what you are since last night." WTF?

I still resisted but Mistress basically pulled me down the last stairs and then over to my husband's feet. She then handed the leash to him. "I can explain," I stammered.

"I'd like to hear you try," he replied. "But your Mistress has already done that. Apparently you forgot we have a Ring doorbell. I was quite surprised when I looked at the alert and saw you running outside naked last night. You also looked cute doing it this morning."

I knew I was busted. I totally forgot we installed that for security reasons. I also had forgotten we hid a Ring indoor camera in the office in case someone broke in and stole the electronics. Fuck. He could have watched both sessions I did online from the office. I felt so stupid.