How I Got My Name Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This apparently was his new thing. Yesterday he had made sure I wore Brett's cum until it dried. Today he made sure his cum remained dripping down my face and even took a picture on his phone. He then told me to go to the bathroom and then meet him in the kitchen.

It felt weird not washing his cum off my face after I used the toilet. But orders are orders. He also didn't mention putting on clothes, so I walked to the kitchen naked. Tom was already starting breakfast. That was strange as I usually did that. Perhaps this was a reward for the blowjob. I didn't complain. He was already dressed and my remaining naked personified our new power dynamic. At least he let me sit at the table to eat. My pussy remained squishy during breakfast as I anticipated him using me again. Instead, after breakfast he put me to work cleaning the house. He spent the time supervising. I found that to be a turn-on.

As I worked naked around the house, he followed me and anytime he decided I did something wrong, he would whack my butt. Not hard, mind you, but strong enough to get my attention and to keep my pussy leaking. In every room and basically with everything I cleaned in each room, he found something wrong and used that as an excuse to gently punish me. We worked through the entire house over a couple of hours. I did the dishes, I dusted, I vacuumed and I picked up some messes that had accumulated. Tom was definitely in charge. It was wonderful, although instead of being naked I wish I had on something sexy. Stockings and heels or a sexy maid costume would have made the morning even better. When I was finally done, Tom told me he was very disappointed in my work. At first I thought maybe he would give me a formal spanking as punishment. But from what he said, I got the impression he wanted to role play an employer/employee game. He threatened to fire me. I pleaded that I needed this job and would do "anything" to keep it. You can guess what happened next. Suffice it to say, I needed to clean the sweat and cum off the dining room table when we were done. Tom finally let me shower after that. When I was done, he had laid out a lightweight summer dress for me to wear. I knew we had some errands to run this afternoon. Apparently Tom thought it would be fun for me to wear the dress with no bra or underwear since none were set out on the bed. Luckily the dress came down to my knees so my lack of panties shouldn't be a problem, but my nipples would definitely be displayed through the thin fabric.

Once in the car, Tom had me hike up the dress so my butt on was on the car seat and my pussy was available for him to rub while he drove. The trip to the dry cleaners to drop off his work clothes is not too long, so I didn't cum. We then drove to the mall. Again no orgasm, but as we walked around, I was definitely hot and bothered. I was sure everyone knew I was going commando, although I doubted anybody could actually see that. Tom kept his arm around my waist as we walked. He had not done that in years and I felt he was showing his possession of me. I liked that. Correction. I loved that.

He took me into several clothing stores to look at dresses, although we didn't pick anything out. We did pick up some sexy lingerie at Victoria Secret. I was hoping he would sneak into the changing room with me when I tried on the things he was interested in, but instead he told me to text him selfies. Somehow that was sexier than just modeling for him. It also made me anticipate showing off for him later. My pussy was in need, so I took advantage of the changing room to rub my clit and I sent Tom a selfie of myself with two fingers inside of me. His reply was "don't cum." I had assumed that, but it was nice for him to send me a reminder.

Tom was smiling at me when I finally left the changing room. I just prayed my dress didn't brush up against my pussy and create a wet spot. We left the mall soon after and back in the car I once again had to lift my dress so my husband could check my level of excitement. He must have been pleased because before he pulled out of the lot, he began to finger fuck me. It didn't take him long to bring me to the brink of orgasm. I told him if he didn't stop, I wouldn't be held responsible if he made me cum. He just laughed, told me to recline my seat and kept fingering me.

As I got into a more relaxed position I shut my eyes to enjoy my husband's attention. Did anybody walk by the car while he brought me off? I don't know. I do know I had a nice squirmy wet orgasm. Great right? Well yes, until Tom took the front of my dress and rubbed my pussy to dry me off. "Julie said you like to be humiliated so I thought this would be fun when we go to the grocery store."

I don't recall telling Julie that, but he was right in that it would be humiliating to walk around the store with a big wet spot on my dress. When we pulled into the parking lot, I pleaded with him to allow me to wait in the car. That didn't do any good. My only saving grace was when we grabbed a cart near the entrance, he let me push it. That gave me a place to hide my embarrassment. But my face was still flush as I could picture everyone noticing my predicament. Worse yet, I imagined they could smell my arousal. Tom didn't do much as we walked around the store to make my situation worse, although he did grab my butt a couple of times in case I forgot how excited I was.

When we got back to the car, Tom fingered me again until I was once again begging him to let me cum. This time, however, he stopped touching me and started the car. He drove to the edge of the lot where nobody was parked and told me to blow him. He didn't have to say it twice. I'd been dreaming about doing this to someone since Julie described how James commanded her to give him head at the gym. Tom started getting hard as soon as I touched him. I gave him a couple of strokes. I was afraid he was going to cum even before I took him in my mouth. He kept telling me he would make me cum after he did. That was good motivation for me. I'd bob my head up a town for about 30 seconds and then I would stroke him for around 30 more. He did not complain about my technique or that it took him less than five minutes to blow his load. He was still riding his high when he started masturbating me again. He probably wasn't focused because he got me off within a couple of minutes and didn't tease me or make me wait. Not that I was complaining. When we got home, we both stripped and threw our clothes in the washer. Tom redressed. He kept me naked the rest of the day. It was wonderful. We didn't do anything overtly sexual, but when he was near me he would squeeze my butt, pinch a nipple or my favorite, put me in a bear hug from behind and then grab my breasts or wet a finger in my pussy and then make me lick his finger. Maybe that was overtly sexually as his intention seemed to be keeping me aroused.

That night we fucked again before bed. No anal, but he did give me a creampie and then made me sleep naked in the wet spot. For him, that was kinky. It was cold and clammy, but felt appropriate. Sunday he woke me again by pushing his cock into my mouth. This time he let me swallow his load instead of giving me a facial. I was a bit unclear on which I preferred. Unfortunately there is nothing more to report from Sunday. Tom seemed to be slipping back into his indifferent attitude and watching three football games didn't leave much time for me. I knelt beside him for a while to try and inspire him, but perhaps the last two days had been too much for him. It left me looking forward to his departure for work tomorrow morning and Julie's subsequent arrival. But that is another chapter.