How I Got My Name Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I called Julie after I saw you streaking," he told me. "She didn't pick up, but that was because the two of you were busy."

My eyes were on the floor and my skin burned in shame.

"I called him back after we were done," Julie informed me. "It took him a while to understand, but eventually I got through to him that he wasn't taking care of your needs nearly enough and that I had seduced you. He was mad, but eventually I calmed him down enough to discuss our arrangement rationally."

I was trying to process this. I was sure Tom would want a divorce, a fact that he confirmed was his initial reaction, but that changed his mind after Julie convinced him of the benefits of having a personal sex slave for a wife.

"Julie told me of her plan to introduce you to Brett today and how it would drive you wild," he said. "I watched Julie fuck you online. It was weird to be in the same room as Brett when he was jacking off to you two. But watching the two of you was hot as hell. I never knew that side of you existed."

I finally had started to recover my wits enough to speak. "But what about Brett fucking me?" Then Julie let the cat out of the bag. "When did Brett fuck you?"

"What?" I replied. I turned my head to look at Julie. She was smiling from ear to ear. I then turned back to Tom. He had a shit eating grin too.

"When you hinted at wanting to get fucked in the ass, I never believed you," he replied. "I don't know why I resisted. You gave me one hell of a ride."

I was pissed off at both of them. I also knew if we had tried anal on our own, it wouldn't have turned out nearly as well as having Julie prep me. It was only the culmination of two days of play that made it so great for me and in turn great for him.

"I'm still confused," I confessed. "I thought it was Brett and I heard the sounds of cocksucking."

"Brett's still at my house," Julie told me. "I promised him at least a blowjob, although whether it will be from me or you is still up in the air."

"From me?" I asked, again looking at her and then at Tom.

"I'm still a bit freaked out by all this," my husband said, "and we have a lot to talk about. But Julie promised me if I allowed it you to blow or fuck Brett, she would do the same to me."

My head was spinning. Not only had Julie already blown my husband at least twice, he had promised to repeat whatever I agreed to do to Brett. That meant it was my choice whether Julie would suck him off again or fuck him. Or was it? Tom seemed OK with Julie telling me what to do. That meant Julie would tell me to do to Brett whatever she really wanted to do to Tom. It also meant Tom's cum was currently trapped in my ass. How did he agree to that? It was further out of character than what I'd been doing. Maybe he had secret fantasies I didn't know about.

"This is too much for me," I said. "Tom, where do we go from here."

"Right now we're going to Julie's house and you're going to relieve poor Brett. He's been waiting patiently. After that, we're going to talk this through. If this really is the path you have chosen, we'll try to make it work."

"I need to confess to something too," Julie said. "As you know, while I am a Domme with women, I tend to be a sub to men. I got really turned on telling Tom everything I did to you last night. When he got home today and snuck into my house, he had a fire in his eyes I had not seen before. He was still pissed at what I did to you, but I felt myself falling under his control. I just can't help it. I had been with James earlier and I was still emotionally recovering when Tom showed up. I was soon on my knees begging for his forgiveness. A blowjob and a spanking later and I had another Master."

"You spanked her?" I said starting to get mad at him for the first time.

"I told you I struggle to spank you because I don't want to hurt you," he told me. "I was pissed at Julie for taking advantage of you and forcing you to do all those things. So yes, I gave her a good spanking. I took my anger out on her instead of you."

"It was a great spanking," Julie confessed. "From what you said, I didn't think he had it in him, but he did. I deserved it as well."

"You know I consented to everything, don't you?" I asked. He agreed that he knew that now.

"I've never felt so alive as when Mistress Julie was in control," I told them both. Honestly, at that moment, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue with them or even in my marriage. I started to stand, but Tom tugged the leash and rebuked me. "Back on the floor, slut," he said forcefully. Immediately something clicked in my brain and I dropped back to a kneeling position at his feet.

"There is time to discuss the details," he said with the same tone. "But right now, you're going to show me how good you can be and crawl over to Julie's house. She had promised to show me how to discipline you with more than a spanking if you don't make me proud."

That was exactly the kind of statement that would drive me wild if Julie had said it. I didn't say anything, but when Tom stood and headed for the door I willingly followed. Julie was next to me. Crawling outside naked had started to become commonplace for me. With my husband leading me, I definitely felt secure. It was still surreal that he was taking me to another man. Never in a million years could I have predicted that. But I guess the promise of kinky sex with Julie was a great motivator for him.

When we got to the front door, Tom ordered Julie to strip. I never would have predicted she would take orders from him, either. But strip she did and when Tom said, "Good girl," she responded by saying, "Thank you master." I knew Tom really didn't have a clue what Julie calling him Master meant, but he certainly was enjoying the game.

Brett was watching TV when we walked in. He acted like this scene was the most natural thing in the world. His glass with cum in it was on the table. I figured it was just a matter of time before I would be ordered to drink it. Julie then asked me what I want to do to him. Knowing my response would affect my husband, I proudly said, "I want to fuck him." Julie asked if I was sure. I turned to Tom and said, "If my Master approves. The decision is really his." I wanted to put the responsibility back on his shoulders in case he changed his mind after Brett started to plow me. After Tom gave his consent, not a surprise since that meant he got Julie, she ushered us down to the basement and then into the playroom I had wanted to see yesterday. There were several apparatus I wanted to explore, but Brett and Tom were most interested in seeing me in a swing suspended from the ceiling. Julie explained how it worked and helped me into the seat and used the straps to put me into a suspended spread eagle. My wet pussy was ready for Brett and if he chose to unplug me, my asshole would be at just the right height for him. Instead, showing a knowledge of the swing denoting it wasn't the first time he had used one, he made an adjustment so my head was lower than my butt. Soon I was inverted and sucking his cock. I was thankful when Tom ordered Julie to lick my pussy and somewhat surprised when she did it immediately. He also ordered her to remove the plug and suck out his cum. He definitely was taking to kink faster than I could have imagined.

Having heard Julie suck his cock after he finished in my ass, I wasn't surprised when she pulled the plug out and began slurping his cum out of my butthole. I was still focused on Brett's cock in my mouth and getting him ready to fuck me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tom leave the room. Maybe this was too much for him. But I wasn't about to quit now. Julie was doing a number on me between my legs and Brett's cock was ready to please me. Just as he was pulling out of my mouth, Tom returned holding the cum glass. As Julie moved out of the way and Brett rearranged my position to fuck me, Tom walked my my head. "Don't sluts look better with cum on their faces?" he asked rhetorically before pouring the contents on my forehead, down my nose, over my mouth and finally the last dribbles on my breasts. He then took out his phone and took a picture. "You just let that dry there, whore," he said.

It was so weird hearing Tom call me those names. Julie had done it, of course, and it didn't bother me. But having my previously vanilla husband treat me this way was new. I didn't mind slut so much because Julie was teaching me how to be one. I didn't like whore because I didn't think it fit. I didn't charge money for sex. But I was having sex with a stranger, so maybe I just was bad at it. Or maybe Tom and Julie had plans to actually whore me out.

While I was thinking about semantics and the feeling of cold cum on my face, Brett slid his cock into me. Have you ever used a sex swing? It's amazing. Why didn't I insist Tom buy us one of these before? I've had sex in a waterbed where you let the mattress to the work and the waves help you fuck. The swing is a lot like that. After he got situated inside of me, Brett gave me a thrust and I swung back, his cock sliding almost all the way out of me. He kept his hands on the straps near my ass and when just the head of his cock was in my pussy, he pulled me back swinging onto his cock again. It was a very efficient motion. Brett just stood there while the swing pushed and pulled me off and on his cock.

I felt weightless as the swing supported me as I fucked him. Once we got our rhythm going, Brett was able to let go with his left hand and rub my clit. As you would expect, that felt wonderful. It felt even better when Julie walked around behind my head and reached over to tease my nipples. This restricted how far I could swing because I kept banging into her. I was also looking up at her wonderboobs. Julie told Brett to just fuck me instead of swinging me. He stopped teasing my clit and grabbed me by the ass to hold me tight. He then started thrusting in and out of me.

"Just lay back and enjoy, pet," Julie told me. I liked being called a pet more than being called whore. Brett seemed oblivious. He was just concentrating on getting himself off and soon I felt the first faint pangs of orgasm start to build. My mind began to float away from my body and I quickly forgot my husband was watching another man fuck me. My breathing was getting ragged as Julie continued to play with my nipples. As she looked down on me, she reminded me that Tom now had to make the decision if I had permission to cum. I tilted my head to look at him and he just shook his head. At the same time Brett started to grunt. The result was I knew he would cum before I was ready to orgasm, so I didn't need to stress about following Tom's order.

Brett's grunt and moans became louder and more frequent. Julie stopped toying with my nipples and moved over and whispered in his ear. I couldn't make out what she said, but almost immediately he made his 'O' face, pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot another load, this time on my belly. Julie then told him to go home and that she would call next time she needed him. I didn't see any reason to send him away. His cock wasn't fantastic but it was functional. If we gave him some time to recover, we could have used him again. Then again, Julie still had to pay off her promise to fuck Tom. She left me tied to the swing and walked over to my husband.

"How do you want me?" she asked him.

"What about on top of this bench," he said, patting the leather top of a bench he was sitting on.

"Do you know what that bench is for?" she asked. He shook his head.

"It's a spanking bench," she replied. "I was going to bind your wife to it today and teach her that her previous spankings were just play. But we got distracted. I'll do that next Monday and she'll be sore until you return."

When she mentioned my previous spankings were just play, my butthole had clenched. When she said I would be sore for a week, I got a little scared. Tom didn't seem phased. "I just want you to bend over so I can fuck you from behind."

Julie stepped over the bench and laid down on her stomach. She looked at me and told me, "Your wrists and ankles get bound near the bottom. You can squirm a little but not much. Then I can use any method I want to punish you." She then stood back up and balanced her right knee on the bench with her left foot on the floor. That way she could lean down with her butt at a better angle for Tom. He stepped behind her and easily slid his cock into her wet tunnel. I shouldn't have enjoyed watching him fuck her. But it was like watching a live porno. Julie's new look would fit perfectly in an adult movie. Obviously Tom was not as great a stature as one of the porn guys, but I was concentrating more on Julie's face than his cock.

I must admit I was a little jealous watching her take pleasure from him. He never put that much effort into fucking me any more. Well, that's not quite true. He did when he fucked my ass today. He was more of an animal this afternoon than he had been in years. He was pummeling Julie in much the same way, although not up her ass. I could feel the cum drying on my skin as I hung in the swing watching them fuck. Besides being an itch I couldn't scratch, the dried cum just made me feel nasty. In a good way.

I kind of expected Tom to shoot his load on me to add to the two already on my body. But he didn't. Instead he pulled out of her and calmly walked around the bench and gave her a facial. He was so calm and controlled. That was way out of character for him in my experience. When we did make love he usually shot inside of me (I'm on birth control) or at most, pulled out and shot his load immediately. This time he held back long enough to deposit it where he most wanted. He knew I wasn't fond of him blasting my face, which is probably why he poured Brett's first load where he did. Now his other girl was similarly coated. I'm sure it made him feel manly.

Julie didn't seem to mind. I pictured James doing the same thing to her. She calmly got up and walked over to me. She used her fingers to wipe up Tom's semen and then fed it to me. I didn't resist her, despite how nasty it was, and gleefully sucked the cum off her fingers. After that I was released from the swing's bindings and headed upstairs. We went out into the backyard. Julie and Tom jumped into the pool. I was about to, thankful to wash off the dried cum, when Mistress told me to go to the bathroom first. A fresh wave of humiliation washed over me as I crawled onto the grass and peed. Tom commented that he had a lot to learn about my needs. I crawled back to the pool and jumped in. Tom and Julie seemed ready to keep partying. I needed a break. I was happy when after about 10 minutes in the pool, they seemed to be on the same wavelength to relax for a while.

Julie went inside and brought back a pitcher of iced tea. We sat next to the pool and talked through what happened the last two days. It seemed perfectly natural that we were all naked, although I kept catching Tom ogling Julie's tits. You might think I was jealous of her for keeping my husband's attention. But honestly, I kept looking at them too and at this point of us all fucking each other, we were beyond jealousy.

I think Tom was still the most confused over where our kinky triade should go. Julie was adamant she wanted to keep me as her sub slut during the week when he and her husband were traveling for work. I was a little surprised Tom went along with that as quickly as he did. Then again, Julie kept the blood from his brain in his penis since he came home so he would probably agree to anything if he kept getting to fuck her. I was happy to let that happen if that meant I kept getting to play with her too. Tom did tell me that when he was home, he expected me to do whatever he wanted. I was happy with that too. Julie had seduced me in no small part due to Tom's neglect of his husbandly duties, so if he could do better at that, it was a win/win situation.

Julie brought up that her husband Steven would be home early tomorrow, so she suggested that Tom and I take a day together to work through some of the emotions we had experienced. She also said she would try to get away from her husband on Sunday for an hour or two to play with us. That seemed like a good plan to me. We went inside and got prepared to go home. By prepared, I mean Tom put my collar back on and clipped on the leash. He did let me walk home, slightly behind him with the leash slightly not taut. Of course I was naked. Once home he unclipped the leash, but left on the collar. He then asked me to sit on the couch.

"I don't have a clue what I'm doing, Karen," he told me. "I was faking it with Julie."

"You did pretty well, Master," I told him, figuring my saying Master might make him feel better.

"I can't hit you like she does," he said.

"I know," I replied nodding my head.

"Is that OK?" he questioned.

"It's fine," I told him. "I like being spanked, but I would like it even more if you just took charge and just told me what to do. That's what Julie really taught me. Just tell me you'll fuck me more and if you want your cock sucked, just order me to do it."

I can't imagine that any man wouldn't want to hear that. We spent the rest of the day like newlyweds. We fucked twice, I blew him three times and we cuddled and watched a movie. I was worn out and happy and we fell asleep naked and in each others' arms. Saturday started even better. I woke several times during the night because of having erotic dreams. Each time my fingers had been in my pussy, which was soaked with my love juices. Each time I thought of waking up Tom, but I wanted him to get his rest, hoping that Saturday would be another day of adult play. My last dream involved me being on my knees surrounded by cocks ready to be sucked. The men didn't fuck me. Instead they patiently waited as I sucked them in turn or stroked them to get them ready for my mouth.

The availability of fresh cock to serve never seemed to end and I got load after load deposited on my face. My dream was so vivid and real, that I could feel the cocks pushing past my lips and nudging the back of my throat. In my mind, I was rubbing my clit trying to get off as the men saw me just as a cumdump without worrying about my pleasure. But I didn't care. Their pleasure was my primary concern. Then my eyes opened and quickly adjusted to the morning sun coming through our bedroom window. My eyes also focused on my husband standing on the side of the bed, his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking my pussy. I was shocked at first, but I quickly began mewing as he took his pleasure.

My hand was in my panties again, only now that I was awake, I quickly began rubbing myself with more force. After all, Tom had not told me not to touch myself. I laid on my side submissively and loved the feeling that he was just using me for his pleasure. That was how Julie made me feel and I cherished it. Even if I wasn't in bondage, I felt like I couldn't move away. Tom's right hand was on the back of my head and when he pulled me tightly against his cock, his left hand found my butt. He didn't spank me, preferring a firm caress. I sensed he would cum soon. I was prepared for him to fill my mouth and I was determined not to lose a drip of his precious gift. But instead of cumming, he pulled his cock away from me. I assumed he wanted to fuck me (Yeah!) but instead he told me to get on my knees on the floor.

Quick as I could I dropped off the bed. Tom obviously watched porn when he traveled because he grabbed my hair and aimed his cock at my face like I had seen in so many movies. It didn't bother me. I opened my mouth as he tugged on his cock a couple of times and then shot a rope right between my eyes, a big splat off my forehead and a couple of spurts into my mouth and onto my lips. It was a wonderful way to start the day. I started to reach up to wipe my face, but he grabbed my hand with his left and held it back. He then pushed his cock forward again with a command to clean him. I lovingly licked his shaft to remove a couple of residual drops of cum that had splashed off my face and back onto him. He then told me not to clean my face as he released my hair..