All Comments on 'How I Got My Name Ch. 03'

by subKaren92

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story but have a hard time with why your husband stuck around , doesn't that make him a submissive cuck to james as well? I guess we will see him sucking Black cock soon. Pappasleaze!

maitreculmaitreculover 1 year ago

Not into breast augmentation but otherwise the story was great. Not quite as good as the first two parts but still rewarding. Wish there had been a little more spanking.

shinikageshinikage11 months ago

I am going to be honest i hated this ending, the vibe was totally different compared to the previous ones, no real submission or fear just a wanton slut beint totally unfaithful to her husband after all the events from chapter two.

It nees another chapter something like this. Returning home from their las session at james place karen and julie are surprised to that both her husbands are back home earlier than normal, they quickly bid goodbye to each other and go to their homes, after karen get home she finds the house ligths dark. Thinkin tom has a surprise for her she calls only to hear him coldly aswering on the living...

Feeling something wrong she goes to the living to find him watching one of her videos on the tv..

She is shocked unable to say anything, tom pauses the video stands up and tells her, seems like i wasnt good enough.

Seeing karen is shocked by the cold rage she could see on his eyes for the first time since she meet him and deeply cut inside by the deep sadness and dissapointment on his voice, to what she could only ask "how did you know?".

Tom said "steven called and showed me the videos, he contracted an investigator to follow julie to make sure she wasnt ruining his reputation, he knew about us and told me it was ok since it was discreet, but when he knew about the videos he had deal with it, he told he will divorce julie under breach of the prenuptial agreement."

After such revelation karen could only ask: "what about?".

James only slipped a sheet of paper to her and saying there is no longer US. You have to option sign and agree now and we will sign a non disclosure agreement and nobody will know why or we can go to court and make everything public, your choice.

Three years later karen is at her appartment thinking back to the aftermath of that day, after signing the divorce form and the NDA tom left without a word she never saw julie again after that day and seems like steven did well on dealing with james since the website was taken down the next day and everyone related to it just vanished, later she would meet with another of james sluts to learn that it seems someone contacted the husbands of EVERY woman involved with it and acted as one to deal with them. Seems like steven was really serious about his reputation...she got easy compared to other women involved. It has been three long years countless masters and misstress but it was no longer the same, the empty feeling inside her couldnt no longer be masked by her climaxes for a long time, to the point that have more than half a year since her last encounter and know she knew why.

A couple of weeks ago while visiting a local market on another town that she saw him. Tom was walking around the market, she saw that he was changed he was a changed man his body was rugged like someone that worked out and his gaze was cold and hard. That is when she realized that she still loved him after all these years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous