All Comments on 'How I Got My Sissy Name'

by allourdesires

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
keep going

nice gob

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Wedding Day Slurp-Slurp

I sure would love to slurp my wife's boy friends big cock...Good story..Did Jessica get to lick his wife's cream pie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More of Jessica, Her Wife and "Husband"

Loved your story and really hope you tell us more of Jessica's "Marriage" and her and her wife's adventures.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read more chapters of this story. I too am a married CD and this story is exactly my dream -- to have my wife's well-hung lover feed me his cock to suck with my wife watching. Then, he would fuck me after he fucks her, so that she will know how much of a sissy CD faggot her husband is. This story really turned me on, especially the idea of marrying my wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have liked more, although I loved it, But I was picturing him walking into a crowd of family and friends who broke out into a cheer of encouragemengt and his shocked look of hululiation and triumph and excitement and his everlasting desire that he got everything he ever dreamed and fantasized about. I also loved Jessicas' outfit and sissy name.... Joyce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallourdesires@allourdesires
72 Followers
Just a guy who becomes a sub-gurl in the bedroom! Apologies that neither my wife nor I have been very active recently but, sadly, we've been dealing with a family illness that has taken up all of our free time. Thankfully the worst is over and once we are assured of their co...