All Comments on 'How I Learned to Dominate My Man'

by nearnormal

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
bimwm55bimwm55almost 15 years ago
hot

all 3 stories are so hot.....iam just like your hubby...i may let wife read them..wonderful..these are some of the hottes i have ever read here on lit..more..more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes, well, just another wimp husband.

Yes okay so he is getting to fuck you occassionally. But the fact you fuck him up the ass and he loves it is sick. Just be careful or he will start trollign gay night clubs just waiting to be picked up by some gay man. Sick is as sick does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love it!

Maybe I should give this to my wife, lol!

Sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Normal?

Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost...

-just clean up your writing.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWSOME!!!!!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Made Me More Comfortable Being a Dominant Wife

The first story I've ever wanted to respond to. All three of your stories helped me understand the mind of a husband WANTING to be dominated. I think somewhere in there, all men want to be dominated. Some just won't ever admit to it. I have also looked at your Favorites List... Thanks, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trust Me

Not very many men want to be dominated, if your's does good luck, you will fuck up your marriage, you will loose respect, thats just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely True

This is exactly how it is with my lover, except maybe without as much soreness. The more she "takes charge": hurting my nipples, cumming aggressively on my face, me swallowing her cum, ... the more aggressive she is at first, then the more aggressive I am at the end, and I pound her just the way your man does you.

I look at it as "yin and yang": the more masculine (yang) energy she puts into me, the more it mixes with my own masculine energy and I "attack" her with double the energy when it is my turn to return the energy to her. In fact, we have finally gotten over the whole "dominant/submissive" role play and just pass the energy back and forth. It is really liberating to get beyond the role play and just be there passionately for and in each other.

By the way, she prefers 2-3 fingers up my ass instead of a dildo. We like to imagine we are teens making out, only our sexes are reversed, so she finger-fucks me and I suck her off. I love the feeling of opening my legs to her.

I will definitely share this story with her, just as confirmation for her that "we are not alone" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

you have written my fantacy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A little concerned

I think it could have been hotter if it was run past the Grammar and Spelling Police first. "Push" instead of "Pussy" was distracting.

I thought it was really enticing, but when the female character was pounding into him with a 9 inche strap-on with no regard for the noises he was making...I don't think all human rectums are that long (before the bend)--I could imagine this being tried in real life and resulting in severe rectal bleeding because the dominant woman A) is not being attentive to her partner (there's a difference between being aware of another's discomfort and choosing not to ease it and just failing to be aware), and B) is wearing a strap-on, in which she has no nerve endings and cannot feel how hard she's pushing against thin rectal walls...until something breaks.

(Now you can tell me: "lighten up, it's just a fantasy!")

thinkmanthinkthinkmanthinkalmost 13 years ago
I'm taking this story

And sending it to my wife. I really enjoyed the love mixed in with the hot sex!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story

I wish I could get my wife to dominate me like that!

patientandconfusedpatientandconfusedalmost 13 years ago
Perfect.

I loved this. Sounded like I was writing it in the beginning... then it sounded like I wish I had!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If this is true. . .

I believe that most if not all men wish to be dominated by their partner at certain times. Maybe not all of the time, but definitely some of the times. Wish my wife would be a little more adventurous. Well written. Don't be dismayed by the grammer queens and the spelling dicks. Good job, and keep writing. Loved the idea of being in love and not having to worry about everyone wanting to cheat on each other. If this is true, your husband is a lucky guy and you're a hottie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When's my turn?

Yummy hot story. She did a great job planning and reall took her time to give her nan what he really wanted. I've never done this with my new girlfriend but I'm going to do my best to make it happen;) yumm my

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No marriage

No way he marries an abusive woman that humiliates him and treats him worse than a dog. Who would marry someone that degrades you and enjoys it? Answer? No one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
verry nice story

yes my girlfriend did the same first she may me wear a bra panties and a apron for a week then came a dress I wore it for a week then she ask well did you like what you are wearing I said yes would you wear them all the time for me I said yes that my girl now go have a shower and use that cream before you shower and when done wrap a towel around you I have to size you up for some new clothes well she did and when to buy them when she came back I was put in a red bra and panties black nylons white blouse black skit the bra was a little big but she told me you will full it out soon well she was right in four month I full out the bra it even show a bit of cleavges she told me yes they are lovey breasts don't you like them I said yes then I ask her do this mean I am your sissy wife she said yes if that want you want yes I do I want it all if you do show me that when she open her robe and I saw a big dido cock she said well I got on my knees and she shove that cock in my mouth and I suck it that my girl get use to it because you will be sucking lots of cocks and now after five year I am a full house wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got me until...

...The stupid comment about feminists. That was not needed and that is not true. Mpst feminists wants women to do whatever pleases them in bed. I knew a few radfem who are sexually submissive.

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a cunt

No one would have EVER married this bitch. Unless it was to lull her into a sense of security before taking her out into the woods, cutting her into pieces and feeding the pieces to the animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a crock

No way he married her. Total drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still laughing!

At how bad this was. He NEVER got married to the manipulative bitch. Make that fall down laughing at how ridiculous this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
understood

some women need to feel secure, by having or doing something that they know the man wont leave. some are so self secure they don't care what their man wants, its their way or the highway. some actually love their man to the point, they would do anything for him, but they would talk about it first either out of respect or just not wanting to offend or embarrass their husband. Overall: good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

I love the details in the story.

When reading this I could place myself there and feel the pussy juices flowing down my throat as she came.

Also the resistance he put out before giving himself to her was something I could relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except he got smart

Before she REALLY hurt him, he dumped her and moved across the country leaving no forwarding address. The end to an enormous pile of drivel.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I liked the story, in that his true self was realized, and so was hers. the part about her lying to him about her feelings, and desires never came out, but were felt. according to story they got married, and that's even better. they should be happy now.

lonelyslavelonelyslavealmost 9 years ago
i enjoyed it

I enjoyed it I thought it very real and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun

I loved this story. I felt like the characters were pretty realistic. It's well written buutt. There were a lot of typos which I think we're auto fill mistakes, some of them were distracting. Still a great story I love a good strapon scene told from female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Do that to any real man, you would be planted in that beautiful New Mexico desert.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Some men do like it rough

I’ve got to criticise that you obviously haven’t checked it for mistakes before submitting it. It’s very distracting keeping having to work out what word was supposed to be there. That’s why it’s only a 4. If not for that it would be a runaway 5.

Some men do like it rough. Me included. I like being sodomised in all positions but my favourite is bent over and being fucked as hard as possible from behind with my head being shoved into a pillow. She gets tired before I do. I like her on her back with me bending her legs with her knees squashing her tits and really going at it. She orgasms over and over and it keeps my adrenaline going. We call it “folded and fucked.”

It may be fantasy to some and that’s why they’re critical but they should accept that it’s a story even though they can’t accept that it can be for real not just a role play as far as others are concerned.

LittlebeauLittlebeaualmost 6 years ago
Questioning roughness

How about being ordered to get my little thingy down at her feet and suck her pretty toes while using a little switch to train me not to use my teeth. Made me cum without an orgasm. Like to know what this group of readers or authors can tell me about me liking it rough from my usually kind caring submissive lover. When she surprises me with a command or scene like this one I’m pushed over the edge.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Yes, the unexpected delights of auto-correct. A few here, but its almost fun to figure out what the misplaced word was intended. Personal story: I wrote a college professor, by the name of Harriette, an email. As you can guess, the email was auto-corrected as soon as i hit "send", and yup, it changed her name to "Professor Hairy". She was not as amused as I was mortified!

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 2 months ago

I love it. Hot Hot Hot Fuck me like that anytime.

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 1 month ago

I read this a second time! My domme friend uses a feeldoe and we both love it. She loves it too and has started to tie me to bed and whip me. Then she pounds my ass and bites into my as she fucks me. Love this. If you want I can edit this for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous