All Comments on 'How I Lost It'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

I don’t know where to begin! I’m in my late 60’s, I had one incident many years ago and while I enjoyed the act of sucking cock, at it’s best, was not a good experience. I have lived my life as hetro, but always thought of myself as bi. I loved the way your characters developed, if I had an experience anywhere close to this, I might have turned. Your explanation of their development in both the sex and love was the way I could connect and see myself doing. The story was a little long, but necessary. Well done my friend!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
So good

Rather similar to how I turned, although I admit to a confusion of gay feelings for a long time before I married. I loved my wife and have 2 fantastic grown up kids. But eventually had to come clean with my wife before my gay puberty kicked in big time catching up on lost time. Now settled and remarried to a guy this time. All this as a fairly high profile dairy farmer from S Devon. Although now approaching 60,I'm fit and active with a very high sex drive. I need to cum at least once a day one way or another to keep my sanity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I married when I was 30 so that I could have a family, but I had felt attracted to men since I was a teenager. A few years later I had an affair with a man. When I told my wife about it she agreed that I could have a boyfriend. After I retired we divorced amicably and I now live as a single gay man.

The story was good with a few exceptions. I don't think that formerly straight men are going to do everything - make love, kiss, suck cock, fuck and get fucked - the very first time they have gay sex, nor are they going to be sure that they are in love. There is also too much laughing going on during their activities, it's not all that funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...