All Comments on 'How I Lost My Mother Ch. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
louis_adjanilouis_adjani3 months ago

That's a great start for the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bully cuck mom AGAIN, have some imagination man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No thanks.

doorknob22doorknob223 months ago

Hot as fuck. Lowish grades given by insecure losers. Great story, man!

Epcy69Epcy693 months ago

My writing is plagued with bad grammar, lacking of story structure, and a lot of telling. When reading this story. It's as if I'm in the middle of a counseling session with a deranged individual. Unburdening himself by dumping out the contents of his baggage all over the floor. ------------

He tells me, 'I want to fuck my mom." And about the young guys going balls deep in her. While he beats off to the symphony, of "Bang that Slut," coming from his mother room.------ But the one thing this mental patient doesn't do, is show me how it happens. Read any children's fairy tale, and you will find stories loaded with showing over telling in the writing. Showing helps immerse the reader in the story. There are plenty of 5 to 10 minutes TED talks on the internet about the difference between showing and telling in writing.---------- Grabbing a paragraph at random: I then think back to the first and ONLY time I saw mom with Adam. I mean, I've the videos and pictures he sent me, but it's different when it's the real thing. How can I possibly forget that... image engraved into my mind.--------- Now edited: First and only time I saw mom with Adam. The videos and pictures he sent me. How can I possibly forget.------ You need to cut out the fat, and get to the good stuff. Another thing, I mean, I've the videos and pictures he sent me. "I've the videos," doesn't sound right when you read it out loud.------- There are plenty of people here who will beta read and edit your story for free.--------- With that said, I give the story 5☆s.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a good start. Cant wait for more

KuBal46KuBal463 months ago

Mature??? There are no matures in this story. A generous 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Need more humiliation of the son

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She doesn't has any right to be angry with her son.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

What is Asperger issue with his mom?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have you thought about putting the time and effort into trying to write one good story instead of 500 bad rushed ones?

ngy65ngy652 months ago

I love these stories, I hope you continue uploading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Honestly the fact that the mom is this dumb and that Henri’s first words to Paul boil down to “I’m gonna fuck your mom and claim her as my own.” The story is almost cartoonishly bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Looks like Mom really likes to getting her pussy taken care of

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES