All Comments on 'How I Lost My Mother Ch. 04'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

How a mother can be that dense is beyond belief.

Asperger27Asperger27about 1 month agoAuthor

It's a part of her character. There is still a chance in the next chapter for her to release what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Lecheman

Let's be honest, after many years past, Henri is gonna leave Lillian once she gets old and wrinkly. Then Lillian is gonna crawl to Paul for forgiveness before he tells her off and says that she did it to herself for choosing her boy toy over her own son, then he tells hee to leave him alone or he'll file a restraining order and tells her to never speak to him again as he goes off to live his own life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Found the story very appealing, love to see the milf embarrass her son or punish him in not so typical ways for disrespecting her boyfriend

hobie1010hobie1010about 1 month ago
All of these stories are the same

Can you actually end a story where the son gets some balls. It's not like the son would want to have sex with his mother, so the bully aspect still confuses me.

Asperger27Asperger27about 1 month agoAuthor

@hobie1010

It wouldn't be a netorare/cuckold/humiliation story if Paul does. Sure I get what you mean, but... Paul isn't like that. I mean I could say he got into a fight with Henri at school, but that would only establish the relationship Henri has with Paul's mom Lilian.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 month ago

It's hot but god, what a fucking cunt Lillian is. How is a son supposed to be alright with his mom dating a boy his age? Not once but twice. And Henri is treating her like shit, he has no respect for her and he is clearly showing it now.

Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

I don’t this writer is capable of writing anything else. He probably hasn’t left his mother’s basement in a while. He sounds like he’s been the victim his who life and can’t escape himself so that’s all he can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Asperger27

I know this has nothing to do with the chapter but could you comment/answer on the My Mom's Corruption story? I've been reading some of them and I've also became curious about learning more about the characters in story.

Like their physical appearances, what their futures hold, etc

Btw, hope to read more about How I Lost My Mother, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has to end with the bully getting his brains blown out and the mom going to a psych ward

ShikotaShikotaabout 1 month ago

@hobie1010 also funny thing about these all being the same...have you finished "my mom is my friend's new gf"? That legitimately has a happy ending. Go read that lol

Marcus9069Marcus9069about 1 month ago

Man I like this chapter of the story and hope it continues well! Also I agree that maybe at some point Lillian would realize that Paul was saying the truth and that Henri was only trying to get into her pants...but the twist should be that she doesn't care anymore, that she's too far gone to even realize what she's doing is wrong.

ngy65ngy6529 days ago

hot. I wait for the next part. Make Henry fuck him mother right under her nose and make sure she doesn't mind that her son sees her fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Hopefully Chapter 5 is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Next chapter please! Cool story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

hope more. is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

if i was paul. i will move out silently by the time henri move in.

tami12tami123 days ago

any new here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES