All Comments on 'How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 01'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Promising start, love the storyline. Great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can definitely see the potential of this story here and figure out who his porn star wife is but since he hooked up with Sunny lane it's hard to tell if she is possible future since he was talking to so many of them including Nautica , Gianna, Cassandra, Sara, and meeting Tera Patrick. I guess we have to wait and see who is future wife paramour is and who she can possibly be in this porn star line up . So many choices to figure it out in the at the Porn Convention considering its only Day 1 in the meantime. A wild ride it promises to be in the next chapter. We'll see how it turns out in this How I Married a PornStar lifestyle came to be.

Catch ya later

Cheers!

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written ... and with all my favorite characters in it! I look forward to many chapters. Definitely worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!! Cant wait to see where it goes from here! Hopefully dont have to wait too long *finger crossed*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roxy, Sunny, Nautica and Sara. I would love them forever. Keep writing!!!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice!! Porn stars are people too, and all so friendly. And the truly fun part of this story is putting faces (and bodies) to the names!! I am totally enjoying this story-line and am about to continue with the rest of the chapters. Five Stars for this effort and hoping for a little more porn star sex in the next!!

blondekats_loverblondekats_loverabout 1 year ago

No lie, I'm actually invested in the story, and can't wait to read what happens next.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I just recently found your work but am really enjoying it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Despite a couple missing words, typos and grammatical mistakes, this was perfect. I really enjoyed this exceptional story and only mention the mistakes as constructive feedback. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, living the fantasy! Great that he portrays all the girls as friendly in their own way. No bitches in his "posse" of 6.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. Brings out the human side of porn stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
1703 Followers
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...